Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blood, Sweat, and Tears (WOF CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Frost emerged into the bio-luminescent cave. She quickly took out a few scrolls from a random locker in the corner. She went to a few shelves and picked out a few things. "One heart of serpent, two bones of insect, a Visco girl, and..." Frost looked down at one of the scrolls, labeled 'Mind Control'. "Ah. Blood of dragon. I need my dagger then." She pulled out a long, thin knife from inside a drawer. "This will do." Frost went over to a big pit of water. She read the scroll for a bit. Then she proceeded to say Συνδυ?ζω τα στοιχε?α σας, με α?μα δρ?κου, που δ?σατε πρ?θυμα. Μπορε? να αποκρ?ψει και ?σως να σας αποκαλ?ψει.
The spell was complete. She tossed in the items, and put on a timer for thirty minutes.

I combine thy elements,
with blood of dragon, willingly given.
May thy conceal, and perhaps,
reveal.
Frost emerged into the bio-luminescent cave. She quickly took out a few scrolls from a random locker in the corner. She went to a few shelves and picked out a few things. "One heart of serpent, two bones of insect, a Visco girl, and..." Frost looked down at one of the scrolls, labeled 'Mind Control'. "Ah. Blood of dragon. I need my dagger then." She pulled out a long, thin knife from inside a drawer. "This will do." Frost went over to a big pit of water. She read the scroll for a bit. Then she proceeded to say Συνδυ?ζω τα στοιχε?α σας, με α?μα δρ?κου, που δ?σατε πρ?θυμα. Μπορε? να αποκρ?ψει και ?σως να σας αποκαλ?ψει.
The spell was complete. She tossed in the items, and put on a timer for thirty minutes.

I combine thy elements,
with blood of dragon, willingly given.
May thy conceal, and perhaps,
reveal.
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url
((o h,, what are you doING FROST-))

Fallen tripped suddenly and tumbled into the cavern, uttering a curse.

"Diavule-" They quickly stood up, nervously tugging at their scarf with one talon as they stared at Frost. "Hi, Frost..."
((o h,, what are you doING FROST-))

Fallen tripped suddenly and tumbled into the cavern, uttering a curse.

"Diavule-" They quickly stood up, nervously tugging at their scarf with one talon as they stared at Frost. "Hi, Frost..."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Frost slowly turned around. "Hello, Fallen. Why were you stalking me? I mean. I could easily get rid of any and every memory you've ever had, so I can easily erase this night from existing. What did you need? I don't have much time." Frost grabbed a hourglass that lasted for five minutes. "You have this long to explain yourself, and if you don't justify yourself, let's just say this night NEVER HAPPENED." She looked at Fallen, waiting for an answer.
Frost slowly turned around. "Hello, Fallen. Why were you stalking me? I mean. I could easily get rid of any and every memory you've ever had, so I can easily erase this night from existing. What did you need? I don't have much time." Frost grabbed a hourglass that lasted for five minutes. "You have this long to explain yourself, and if you don't justify yourself, let's just say this night NEVER HAPPENED." She looked at Fallen, waiting for an answer.
((sorry frost, y'ain't claiming the spot for 'dragon that scares fallen the most'. and when fallen's thoughts are underlined, it'll just sound really garbled to a mind reader.))

One; I couldn't sleep. Two; you're not as stealthy as you think, get a silencing enchantment or something." Fallen explained calmly. "And if you think you- or your threats- are scary, you haven't met Queen Wasp."

Oh Clearsight, was that too obvious, is she gonna realize- right, reading minds. Great Clearsight, this dragon is tricky.
((sorry frost, y'ain't claiming the spot for 'dragon that scares fallen the most'. and when fallen's thoughts are underlined, it'll just sound really garbled to a mind reader.))

One; I couldn't sleep. Two; you're not as stealthy as you think, get a silencing enchantment or something." Fallen explained calmly. "And if you think you- or your threats- are scary, you haven't met Queen Wasp."

Oh Clearsight, was that too obvious, is she gonna realize- right, reading minds. Great Clearsight, this dragon is tricky.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
@puppyzrule
...poke
@puppyzrule
...poke
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
o sorry I didnt notice.. OH WELL.

"Oh, I realize that. But, it wasn't meant to be THE scariest thing I can do. I suppose I COULD kill your family, make all your friends hate you to the point of bullying, and move you to the dungeon of the Icewings, where you will slowly die of hypothermia. Just to say, I could." Frost turned away and took out a few bottles. She filled them with what was now a full mind control potion.
o sorry I didnt notice.. OH WELL.

"Oh, I realize that. But, it wasn't meant to be THE scariest thing I can do. I suppose I COULD kill your family, make all your friends hate you to the point of bullying, and move you to the dungeon of the Icewings, where you will slowly die of hypothermia. Just to say, I could." Frost turned away and took out a few bottles. She filled them with what was now a full mind control potion.
Lore
+2 FR time
"But you don't have a true logical reason to. I mean, I've kept way bigger secrets than whatever this is," Fallen waved a talon at the surrounding room, "practically my whole life. Secrets that, if revealed, probably would've gotten me killed.

"Ancu s'è dumandu bella cosa funziona raramente," They sighed, turning to leave, "please don't try whatever that is on me."

the translated text means 'even though asking nicely rarely works'!
"But you don't have a true logical reason to. I mean, I've kept way bigger secrets than whatever this is," Fallen waved a talon at the surrounding room, "practically my whole life. Secrets that, if revealed, probably would've gotten me killed.

"Ancu s'è dumandu bella cosa funziona raramente," They sighed, turning to leave, "please don't try whatever that is on me."

the translated text means 'even though asking nicely rarely works'!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
Frost walked back up the stairwell. She took off into the night. When she arrived at Jade mountain, she plopped down into her bed and went to sleep.

The rest of y'all can come in, Frost is back at the academy.
Frost walked back up the stairwell. She took off into the night. When she arrived at Jade mountain, she plopped down into her bed and went to sleep.

The rest of y'all can come in, Frost is back at the academy.
Lore
+2 FR time
The Next Morning....

Fallen woke early as they usually did, heading to the food hall to grab something before it got too loud.

They didn't have much time to think about last night's events, though, as it was quickly shoved aside by the worry that Frost would discover they were an Animus.

Are other Animi a threat in her eyes? They wondered, debating whether they should get out of the school before Frost found anything out. No, there's always the risk of someone else trying to exploit my powers. At least here I'm somewhat safe.
The Next Morning....

Fallen woke early as they usually did, heading to the food hall to grab something before it got too loud.

They didn't have much time to think about last night's events, though, as it was quickly shoved aside by the worry that Frost would discover they were an Animus.

Are other Animi a threat in her eyes? They wondered, debating whether they should get out of the school before Frost found anything out. No, there's always the risk of someone else trying to exploit my powers. At least here I'm somewhat safe.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10