Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blood, Sweat, and Tears (WOF CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Apotheosis (Theo) | He/Him |Nightwing Animus | Outside Jade Mountain

His friend was leaving? Well, not really a friend yet, and not entirely leaving but regardless! Theo followed, far less skillfully than the night-sky-wing. He was in the mood for conversation and he would be conversed with!

"Do you know what winglet you're in? I think I'm Jade."

His friend was leaving? Well, not really a friend yet, and not entirely leaving but regardless! Theo followed, far less skillfully than the night-sky-wing. He was in the mood for conversation and he would be conversed with!

"Do you know what winglet you're in? I think I'm Jade."
"Jade," I agreed, swiftly dodging another student. Why was this dragon following me? Ohhh, Flame why would you go investigate screaming?

I clamped down on the sparks that wanted to burst from my mouth, ears tilting slightly.
"Jade," I agreed, swiftly dodging another student. Why was this dragon following me? Ohhh, Flame why would you go investigate screaming?

I clamped down on the sparks that wanted to burst from my mouth, ears tilting slightly.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!

"That's great! Should we find our room(s)? Get a head-start on unpacking?"
Theo twisted towards the entrance to the academy. Looks like he'd made a strategically relevant friend. They could talk every day. Much better than just when they happened to have class together.

"That's great! Should we find our room(s)? Get a head-start on unpacking?"
Theo twisted towards the entrance to the academy. Looks like he'd made a strategically relevant friend. They could talk every day. Much better than just when they happened to have class together.
"That was my intention," I hummed. Even though I had no luggage...or anything. Most likely because most of my stuff was either a weapon or dangerous.

I tapped down in the entrance, tail hovering slightly above the ground as I silently walked in. Then it occurred to me...roommates.

{Who's rooming with who?}
"That was my intention," I hummed. Even though I had no luggage...or anything. Most likely because most of my stuff was either a weapon or dangerous.

I tapped down in the entrance, tail hovering slightly above the ground as I silently walked in. Then it occurred to me...roommates.

{Who's rooming with who?}
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
(I think Ill room with Theo and Fallen, If that's okay with you guys.)
(I think Ill room with Theo and Fallen, If that's okay with you guys.)
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url
((Sounds good! I can't reply atm, tho, I'm on mobile :/))
((Sounds good! I can't reply atm, tho, I'm on mobile :/))
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Aren't the clawmates separated by gender, though?}
Aren't the clawmates separated by gender, though?}
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Apotheosis (Theo) | He/Him |Nightwing Animus | Inside Jade Mountain
"Oh, good. I'm glad you're so capable of thinking. ;)"
Theo descended into the great hall. He stared at the tunnel maps to determine that path to his sleeping cave.
Theo somehow manages to say formatting like brackets and exponents.
sounds good to me

That seems to be so, but we have 4 females, 1 male and 1 non-binary. And that's assuming @KeepOnRunning 's amaranth still exists. Even if she does we don't have enough for a full winglet, nor do we feature all 7 tribes, also there's a silkwing here so I think those rules are out the window.
Found the wiki page for Jade mountain, I think we should use it to keep our info on the setting consistent.
https://wingsoffire.fandom.com/wiki/Jade_Mountain_Academy
Apotheosis (Theo) | He/Him |Nightwing Animus | Inside Jade Mountain
"Oh, good. I'm glad you're so capable of thinking. ;)"
Theo descended into the great hall. He stared at the tunnel maps to determine that path to his sleeping cave.
Theo somehow manages to say formatting like brackets and exponents.
sounds good to me

That seems to be so, but we have 4 females, 1 male and 1 non-binary. And that's assuming @KeepOnRunning 's amaranth still exists. Even if she does we don't have enough for a full winglet, nor do we feature all 7 tribes, also there's a silkwing here so I think those rules are out the window.
Found the wiki page for Jade mountain, I think we should use it to keep our info on the setting consistent.
https://wingsoffire.fandom.com/wiki/Jade_Mountain_Academy
I had the greatest temptation to smack this dragonet in the face. But, I cooled the fire brewing in my mind, and took a long breath. But, I couldn't help m pupils slitting. My tail lashed as I stalked towards the winglet rooms, having already memorized my path.
I had the greatest temptation to smack this dragonet in the face. But, I cooled the fire brewing in my mind, and took a long breath. But, I couldn't help m pupils slitting. My tail lashed as I stalked towards the winglet rooms, having already memorized my path.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
"Frostwatcher, we're in the same cave, right?" Fallen asked, looking over at the Icewing. "I'm pretty sure it was cave thirteen..."
"Frostwatcher, we're in the same cave, right?" Fallen asked, looking over at the Icewing. "I'm pretty sure it was cave thirteen..."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10