Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gathering of Lost Souls [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/I2aWzV8.jpg[/img][/center] Lyndel hurried through the crowded marketplace, his movements quick, yet careful not to break the glass he carried in his bags. A large pale blue cloak was draped over the wildclaw, obscuring the bag that carried his goods. A cowl- or maybe it was a hood attached to the cloak, it was hard to tell, obscured much of the bird-like mask that covered his face, leaving only the tip visible, and the rest drowned in shadow. The only thing visible within the darkness of the hood was the occasional glimmer of the eye-pieces or a shimmer of the cyan in his eyes. The wildclaw didn't seem to notice how this could look creepy, or if he did, he didn't seem to care. They continued on, looking around the busy crowd as if looking for someone. ------ @Athexreh @Kryptica @Froze @AestheticToaster @TangleFeather @HeronWind @Pigeonpanhandle @YunnoGracefur @ClockworkEclipse (This takes place at a different time then [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2311993/1]The other[/url] thread, and is for if you want your dragons to meet the other haunted souls as adults rather than hatchlings. Both groups will meet eventually, but for now, you can only post in one thread or another. I'm also subbed, so you don't have to ping.)
I2aWzV8.jpg

Lyndel hurried through the crowded marketplace, his movements quick, yet careful not to break the glass he carried in his bags. A large pale blue cloak was draped over the wildclaw, obscuring the bag that carried his goods. A cowl- or maybe it was a hood attached to the cloak, it was hard to tell, obscured much of the bird-like mask that covered his face, leaving only the tip visible, and the rest drowned in shadow. The only thing visible within the darkness of the hood was the occasional glimmer of the eye-pieces or a shimmer of the cyan in his eyes. The wildclaw didn't seem to notice how this could look creepy, or if he did, he didn't seem to care. They continued on, looking around the busy crowd as if looking for someone.
@Athexreh @Kryptica @Froze @AestheticToaster @TangleFeather @HeronWind @Pigeonpanhandle @YunnoGracefur @ClockworkEclipse
(This takes place at a different time then The other thread, and is for if you want your dragons to meet the other haunted souls as adults rather than hatchlings. Both groups will meet eventually, but for now, you can only post in one thread or another. I'm also subbed, so you don't have to ping.)
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37004927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370050/37004927_350.png[/img] [/url] Torisik was leaning against a stall. A small, abscent-minded smile on his face. Things were...going well. The orange and pink tundra fidgeted a bit with his sleeves of his dark coat. If the tundra still had eyes he'd probably be a bit more nervous about being in a crowded space- he NEVER liked those: too many dragons who could potentially hurt him. But now... he couldn't see anyone, he couldn't even really hear them over the sound of Begravenis arguing with some merchant. The orange tundra placed a claw on his face to check if his eye-cover was still in place, and removed it once he had adjusted in just the tiniest bit. A small, nervous habit, but one his friend didn't mind~ In fact he didn't even mind Torisik couldn't see! "I can't fly or walk without doing it a bit weird!" The other would always say, refering to his injured wing and missing leg. Begravenis liked him because he showed interest, but still... there were probably a few things he should change, just to be safe... ((I've subbed as well~!))

37004927_350.png

Torisik was leaning against a stall. A small, abscent-minded smile on his face. Things were...going well. The orange and pink tundra fidgeted a bit with his sleeves of his dark coat. If the tundra still had eyes he'd probably be a bit more nervous about being in a crowded space- he NEVER liked those: too many dragons who could potentially hurt him. But now... he couldn't see anyone, he couldn't even really hear them over the sound of Begravenis arguing with some merchant.

The orange tundra placed a claw on his face to check if his eye-cover was still in place, and removed it once he had adjusted in just the tiniest bit. A small, nervous habit, but one his friend didn't mind~ In fact he didn't even mind Torisik couldn't see! "I can't fly or walk without doing it a bit weird!" The other would always say, refering to his injured wing and missing leg.

Begravenis liked him because he showed interest, but still... there were probably a few things he should change, just to be safe...

((I've subbed as well~!))
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
[img]https://i.imgur.com/C7D6OIA.png[/img] Delpsi shook herself off, bits of soot and cobwebs and dirt floating in the air around her. Claws tapping the cobbled floor, the young fae let out a low breath. She’d spent all day in the lower catacombs, running back and forth in an attempt to trace out the city’s ley lines. And a half sketched map was all she had to show for it. A hand ran over her face, scraping over the delicate scales. She was good at what she did. There wasn’t any point in pretending otherwise. But something about the city was throwing off her innate sense. Was making the normally gentle flow of energy practically impossible to follow. For a long moment she sat there, trying to focus on the slippery thread of magic and idly watching the growing throng of dragons. They rippled and shifted and flowed like water, their own magic sparking along her awareness in faint bursts of color. With a sigh she let her awareness flicker and fade. Quietly gathering her supplies and packed them away, her paws leaving dusty prints on her bags. Her brow furled. She really needed a bath. With a tired gait, she started off towards home, frills drooping slightly. (also subbed)
C7D6OIA.png

Delpsi shook herself off, bits of soot and cobwebs and dirt floating in the air around her. Claws tapping the cobbled floor, the young fae let out a low breath. She’d spent all day in the lower catacombs, running back and forth in an attempt to trace out the city’s ley lines. And a half sketched map was all she had to show for it.

A hand ran over her face, scraping over the delicate scales.

She was good at what she did. There wasn’t any point in pretending otherwise. But something about the city was throwing off her innate sense. Was making the normally gentle flow of energy practically impossible to follow.

For a long moment she sat there, trying to focus on the slippery thread of magic and idly watching the growing throng of dragons. They rippled and shifted and flowed like water, their own magic sparking along her awareness in faint bursts of color.

With a sigh she let her awareness flicker and fade. Quietly gathering her supplies and packed them away, her paws leaving dusty prints on her bags. Her brow furled. She really needed a bath.

With a tired gait, she started off towards home, frills drooping slightly.

(also subbed)
erDky6R.png
Frigid Souls: Lineage

Glitched color sales

Back From The Dead: Public Hatchery
29612259.png63640503.png
Lyndel spotted the stall where his mentor was, and to his dismay, two other dragons were at the stall as well. Lyndel wasn't practically shy- he wasn't extremely socially confident either, but not shy to the degree he knew some dragons were. The fact the two dragons were there didn't bother him, at least not directly, but in a business setting Lyndel was probably one of the least qualified dragons. Sure, he could shape glass pretty well, his mentor said Lyndel was learning faster then he had, but the business part, selling what he made, was something that he had a lot of trouble with. He glanced around as if looking for an excuse to not approach them and be potentially dragged into their agreement. He saw nothing usual, besides a fae who seemed strangely... Something? He felt connected to her in a way that he couldn't quite wrap his mind around. He didn't have much time to try, though, because he could tell his mentor had seen him and would get angry if he tried to delay it any longer, so he didn't. When he got to the stall, he carefully set the glass objects in his bag on the shelf with the rest- mainly glass bottles and vases, surprisingly well made for an amateur, but obviously made by one.
Lyndel spotted the stall where his mentor was, and to his dismay, two other dragons were at the stall as well. Lyndel wasn't practically shy- he wasn't extremely socially confident either, but not shy to the degree he knew some dragons were. The fact the two dragons were there didn't bother him, at least not directly, but in a business setting Lyndel was probably one of the least qualified dragons. Sure, he could shape glass pretty well, his mentor said Lyndel was learning faster then he had, but the business part, selling what he made, was something that he had a lot of trouble with. He glanced around as if looking for an excuse to not approach them and be potentially dragged into their agreement. He saw nothing usual, besides a fae who seemed strangely... Something? He felt connected to her in a way that he couldn't quite wrap his mind around. He didn't have much time to try, though, because he could tell his mentor had seen him and would get angry if he tried to delay it any longer, so he didn't. When he got to the stall, he carefully set the glass objects in his bag on the shelf with the rest- mainly glass bottles and vases, surprisingly well made for an amateur, but obviously made by one.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Torisik could feel someone approacing, and tried to back up a little. "Maybe it's for the best if we go...?" The tundra spoke softly, hoping his friend wouldn't take offence to it. "We can always come back later...?". Maybe the stranger who had approaced wanted ot buy something and getting frustrated because the other dragon was taking too long trying to haggle- what WAS he trying to get anyways...? The skydancer wasn't the richest, but he was definitely above average. (Normally he didn't even care much for the prices merchants would ask for their wares...).

So...what made this time so diffrend?

A sudden shivver went up the tundras spine, and a feeling of slight paranoia started to spread troughout the fluffy dragon's mind. Was it- was it something to CHANGE him? Had Begravenis found something that really HAD to change and was he currently trying to spend as little money as possible just so Torisik could change without feeling too bad for making the other spend money on him?!

"Y-you know, I could pay for this!" The tundra tried, hoping the other customer wouldn't feel as if he was weird or strnage or horrible for suddenly saying stuff like that.
Torisik could feel someone approacing, and tried to back up a little. "Maybe it's for the best if we go...?" The tundra spoke softly, hoping his friend wouldn't take offence to it. "We can always come back later...?". Maybe the stranger who had approaced wanted ot buy something and getting frustrated because the other dragon was taking too long trying to haggle- what WAS he trying to get anyways...? The skydancer wasn't the richest, but he was definitely above average. (Normally he didn't even care much for the prices merchants would ask for their wares...).

So...what made this time so diffrend?

A sudden shivver went up the tundras spine, and a feeling of slight paranoia started to spread troughout the fluffy dragon's mind. Was it- was it something to CHANGE him? Had Begravenis found something that really HAD to change and was he currently trying to spend as little money as possible just so Torisik could change without feeling too bad for making the other spend money on him?!

"Y-you know, I could pay for this!" The tundra tried, hoping the other customer wouldn't feel as if he was weird or strnage or horrible for suddenly saying stuff like that.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
The fae jumped at the sound of voices, not realizing she'd wandered that close to the crowd. Delpsi's wings fluttered anxiously at her sides, but she was too tired to hover as she normally would have. She only hoped she wouldn't get too jostled and stepped-

She froze, a shiver running down her spine. It felt like magic. Like the ley lines she was supposed to be finding. Like a half-forgotten memory. An echo of a thought.

And the feeling passed.

Plunging her claws into her bag, she fished around for her notebook and scribbled a series of short-hand notes, the tiredness in her frame dissipating.

With a satisfied trill she repacked her belongings and started to weave through the crowd, eyes peeled. Something was happening and she wasn't about to miss it.
The fae jumped at the sound of voices, not realizing she'd wandered that close to the crowd. Delpsi's wings fluttered anxiously at her sides, but she was too tired to hover as she normally would have. She only hoped she wouldn't get too jostled and stepped-

She froze, a shiver running down her spine. It felt like magic. Like the ley lines she was supposed to be finding. Like a half-forgotten memory. An echo of a thought.

And the feeling passed.

Plunging her claws into her bag, she fished around for her notebook and scribbled a series of short-hand notes, the tiredness in her frame dissipating.

With a satisfied trill she repacked her belongings and started to weave through the crowd, eyes peeled. Something was happening and she wasn't about to miss it.
erDky6R.png
Frigid Souls: Lineage

Glitched color sales

Back From The Dead: Public Hatchery
29612259.png63640503.png
((Hah, hopefully no-one minds Marco dropping in being all chaos-making idiot and stuff)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37022444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370225/37022444_350.png[/img] [/url] Marco landed near to the crowd, looking at it suspiciously while making sure his coins were safe in somewhere he hoped no pocket-thief couldn't find them, and looked at small coin attached to his Shawl, still smelling like sea despite few yeas, that had rune of fortune carved into it, glowing softly in slightly blueish shade. First rune he had enchanted successfully, taught by passer-by who had seen him struggle with other runes, with pretty much no luck whatsoever. he looked up at the crowd, seeing merchants show off their sales and dragons looking at them with curiousity. Like any 'not so used to big events'-dragon, he pushed into crowd, causing many dragons to protest as he smacked them with his wings or tail when he passed them. Most didn't bother to yell at him, after the saw his scar, but some yelled angrily at skydancer who honestly couldn't care less. ((forgot to mention: I'm subbed))
((Hah, hopefully no-one minds Marco dropping in being all chaos-making idiot and stuff))

37022444_350.png

Marco landed near to the crowd, looking at it suspiciously while making sure his coins were safe in somewhere he hoped no pocket-thief couldn't find them, and looked at small coin attached to his Shawl, still smelling like sea despite few yeas, that had rune of fortune carved into it, glowing softly in slightly blueish shade. First rune he had enchanted successfully, taught by passer-by who had seen him struggle with other runes, with pretty much no luck whatsoever. he looked up at the crowd, seeing merchants show off their sales and dragons looking at them with curiousity. Like any 'not so used to big events'-dragon, he pushed into crowd, causing many dragons to protest as he smacked them with his wings or tail when he passed them. Most didn't bother to yell at him, after the saw his scar, but some yelled angrily at skydancer who honestly couldn't care less.

((forgot to mention: I'm subbed))
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
((@BurritoRay @GlitterDCMarvel @ClockworkEclipse @/Kryptica Hey everyone! Welcome to the adult RP! As discussed, this takes plave about 3 years after the hatchling RP. And I'm subbed!)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37026961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370270/37026961_350.png[/img] [/url] She had tried to visit them, she really had. She wanted so badly to see Cessa, Adra, Aiden, and Marco. Especially Marco. But things had beem so busy with things that needed to be done around the lair and her training. She had sent off letters to all of them, but never gotten anything back. That meant one of three things: either they didn't get the letters, they had gotten them but not reponded, or they had responded and that letter had never made it to her. It wasn't surprising, as she didn't know the exact locations of their lairs, but it did nothing to help her feel any better. There was a dull ache in her heart. Those days had been the best in her life, even with all the trouble. Especially thise few magical moments in the forest... That was another thing. Her feelings for the skydancer hadn't faded away or stopped abruptly like most hatchling crushes; they were as strong as ever. At firat, she had held hope he would wander to her lair, but that hoped had died throught the years. This presented another struggle: he could have moved on, found someone else. He could even have a mate! She wasn't even sure she wanted to go on this journey, wanted to know. Maybe she should just stay home... No! She had to go. She knew she would never forgive herself if she didn't at least try to reunite with her friends. And even if he had found someone else, they could still be friends, right? Milada triple checked everyhting she had packed to give her mind something else to focus on. She and Pansy had agreed the fairy should stay here, protected; she had no clue where she would end up, and didn't want to put her friend in danger. Gathering everything together in a bag, she said her final goodbyes and set off, going nowhere in particular. She soon stumbled onto a marketplace and decided to investigate in case one of her friends had settled down there.
((@BurritoRay @GlitterDCMarvel @ClockworkEclipse @/Kryptica Hey everyone! Welcome to the adult RP! As discussed, this takes plave about 3 years after the hatchling RP. And I'm subbed!))

37026961_350.png

She had tried to visit them, she really had. She wanted so badly to see Cessa, Adra, Aiden, and Marco. Especially Marco. But things had beem so busy with things that needed to be done around the lair and her training. She had sent off letters to all of them, but never gotten anything back. That meant one of three things: either they didn't get the letters, they had gotten them but not reponded, or they had responded and that letter had never made it to her. It wasn't surprising, as she didn't know the exact locations of their lairs, but it did nothing to help her feel any better. There was a dull ache in her heart. Those days had been the best in her life, even with all the trouble. Especially thise few magical moments in the forest...

That was another thing. Her feelings for the skydancer hadn't faded away or stopped abruptly like most hatchling crushes; they were as strong as ever. At firat, she had held hope he would wander to her lair, but that hoped had died throught the years. This presented another struggle: he could have moved on, found someone else. He could even have a mate! She wasn't even sure she wanted to go on this journey, wanted to know. Maybe she should just stay home... No! She had to go. She knew she would never forgive herself if she didn't at least try to reunite with her friends. And even if he had found someone else, they could still be friends, right?

Milada triple checked everyhting she had packed to give her mind something else to focus on. She and Pansy had agreed the fairy should stay here, protected; she had no clue where she would end up, and didn't want to put her friend in danger. Gathering everything together in a bag, she said her final goodbyes and set off, going nowhere in particular. She soon stumbled onto a marketplace and decided to investigate in case one of her friends had settled down there.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
(XD i'm subbed ^^)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37012378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370124/37012378_350.png[/img] [/url] She flew in with a graceful glide, her bat like wings slicing the air in front of her. For truth Cessa wanted to see Milada, Aiden, Marco, and especially Adra. Oh yes Adra. It feels like only a few days since she left for the land of ice to grow in strength. Enough to protect her love, no matter what's the danger. The icy climate certainly was a oppression too her hell bound flame like spirit, but that's the whole point. A challenge. Surely it has been only a few days since she went? Sure she seems to grew alot bigger but . . . Looking down, she felt tired. She has been flying non stop from the south, and there's a marketplace right below her. Deciding to restock, Cessa started to approach the ground. Wait . . . is that MIlada, weaving around? She looks so large now! Do dragons normally grow this fast? Landing near the dragon, she pushed past crowds of other dragons, and accidently shoved a fae that looked nervous. Some stared at her curiously, some frightened, from her warrior look. "Milada! I haven't seen you for so long! How did you grow so much? It's only been a few days . . ."
(XD i'm subbed ^^))

37012378_350.png

She flew in with a graceful glide, her bat like wings slicing the air in front of her. For truth Cessa wanted to see Milada, Aiden, Marco, and especially Adra. Oh yes Adra. It feels like only a few days since she left for the land of ice to grow in strength. Enough to protect her love, no matter what's the danger. The icy climate certainly was a oppression too her hell bound flame like spirit, but that's the whole point. A challenge. Surely it has been only a few days since she went? Sure she seems to grew alot bigger but . . .

Looking down, she felt tired. She has been flying non stop from the south, and there's a marketplace right below her. Deciding to restock, Cessa started to approach the ground. Wait . . . is that MIlada, weaving around? She looks so large now! Do dragons normally grow this fast? Landing near the dragon, she pushed past crowds of other dragons, and accidently shoved a fae that looked nervous. Some stared at her curiously, some frightened, from her warrior look. "Milada! I haven't seen you for so long! How did you grow so much? It's only been a few days . . ."
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Milada had been lost in her thoughts, instinctualy weaving through gaps in the crowd, so Cessa's appearance and greeting was a toal surprise. She almost jumped, as she hadn't espected to find one of her friends so soon. The demon looked so much larger, yet a kindness still hine from her eyes, reassuring Milada this was the Cessa she knew and not the bloodthirsty demon. "Cessa? I didn't expect to find anyone this early on!" At the noc's next comment, she searched the other's red eyes for humor, finding none. Sje could hardly believe it, but maybe time passed differently for demons? "Uh...Cessa, it's been three years."
Milada had been lost in her thoughts, instinctualy weaving through gaps in the crowd, so Cessa's appearance and greeting was a toal surprise. She almost jumped, as she hadn't espected to find one of her friends so soon. The demon looked so much larger, yet a kindness still hine from her eyes, reassuring Milada this was the Cessa she knew and not the bloodthirsty demon. "Cessa? I didn't expect to find anyone this early on!" At the noc's next comment, she searched the other's red eyes for humor, finding none. Sje could hardly believe it, but maybe time passed differently for demons? "Uh...Cessa, it's been three years."
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76