Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gathering of Lost Souls [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
"Well, I am ready. I have been ready since..."
Well, she said that, but then she felt a dragon bump into her leg, causing the extremely large imperial to whip her head down to what had interrupted her reunion with her love.
"Um... excuse you!?" Adra said in an annoyed tone.
A weird tundra with a blindfold over his eyes had completely ruined the moment.
Damnit.
"Well, I am ready. I have been ready since..."
Well, she said that, but then she felt a dragon bump into her leg, causing the extremely large imperial to whip her head down to what had interrupted her reunion with her love.
"Um... excuse you!?" Adra said in an annoyed tone.
A weird tundra with a blindfold over his eyes had completely ruined the moment.
Damnit.
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
She would've let all hell loose if it wasn't because she's older, more in control of herself. The tundra has ruined the moment, and she swear it would've been . . . Cessa sighed, and looked down at the tundra. "You okay?" Despite her trying to control her annoyence, smoke still curled around her claws, and a dark shadow tinted her red eyes.
She would've let all hell loose if it wasn't because she's older, more in control of herself. The tundra has ruined the moment, and she swear it would've been . . . Cessa sighed, and looked down at the tundra. "You okay?" Despite her trying to control her annoyence, smoke still curled around her claws, and a dark shadow tinted her red eyes.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
"I-I'm really sorry!" Torisik spoke again, backing up a little. "I didn't mean to bump into you! I'm so sorry!"

Wasn't this just GREAT! Not only was he a complete butt for leaving his friend alone but he also went and probably hurt someone else. It was pretty clear from the tone of voice the other he bumped into used he did something REALLY bad- maybe he even broke an item they had carried?!

Oh gods he was an absolute jerk!

"I-I promise to pay for any damage done!" The tundra quickly spoke.
"I-I'm really sorry!" Torisik spoke again, backing up a little. "I didn't mean to bump into you! I'm so sorry!"

Wasn't this just GREAT! Not only was he a complete butt for leaving his friend alone but he also went and probably hurt someone else. It was pretty clear from the tone of voice the other he bumped into used he did something REALLY bad- maybe he even broke an item they had carried?!

Oh gods he was an absolute jerk!

"I-I promise to pay for any damage done!" The tundra quickly spoke.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
Aiden peered at the slime himself, curious. He'd made what other alchemists called Cheerful Residue before, but that was currently in the care of Darius, the local tamer. He was obsessed with filling his 'Bestiary' and this residue he'd made certainly seemed to be one of his highest priorities. He was about to add his own observation about the young radioactive slime when he heard Adra's rather annoyed exclamation behind him. He glanced back to see a blindfolded Tundra had accidentally bumped into her. He was vaguely reminded of Redmoon, his clan's blind Necromancer. They had similar eye covers, at least. He decided to let Marco and Milada have their moment, instead approaching the Tundra. He hoped to stop whatever commotion might happen with the two lovebirds and the mysterious Tundra. "Hey there lovebirds. Go easy on the poor guy. I don't think he meant to spoil your moment." He hoped they didn't kill him for that statement.

((Sorry for poofing. Pupper ran in and tried to eat my headphone cord. Bad pupper. XD Also, Tun tun reminds me of Redmoon, but he's blind for all the wrong reasons. X3 Ninjas! Guys, don't kill Aiden for a little sass. Please. Being stuck with a ghost haunting him has caused some odd personality traits to pop up... like sassiness to cope with a rather malevolent spirit.))
Aiden peered at the slime himself, curious. He'd made what other alchemists called Cheerful Residue before, but that was currently in the care of Darius, the local tamer. He was obsessed with filling his 'Bestiary' and this residue he'd made certainly seemed to be one of his highest priorities. He was about to add his own observation about the young radioactive slime when he heard Adra's rather annoyed exclamation behind him. He glanced back to see a blindfolded Tundra had accidentally bumped into her. He was vaguely reminded of Redmoon, his clan's blind Necromancer. They had similar eye covers, at least. He decided to let Marco and Milada have their moment, instead approaching the Tundra. He hoped to stop whatever commotion might happen with the two lovebirds and the mysterious Tundra. "Hey there lovebirds. Go easy on the poor guy. I don't think he meant to spoil your moment." He hoped they didn't kill him for that statement.

((Sorry for poofing. Pupper ran in and tried to eat my headphone cord. Bad pupper. XD Also, Tun tun reminds me of Redmoon, but he's blind for all the wrong reasons. X3 Ninjas! Guys, don't kill Aiden for a little sass. Please. Being stuck with a ghost haunting him has caused some odd personality traits to pop up... like sassiness to cope with a rather malevolent spirit.))
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Adra, realizing that she had sounded pretty aggressive, felt extremely bad for being a jerk to this poor, innocent tundra. He most likely was blind, and she just went ahead and yelled at someone who was most likely crippled.
GREAT.
"...You didn't break anything. I should be the one to apologize." Adra admitted. "I was just having a reunion with someone."
She sighed, looking away from the tundra with shame. Some dragons looked disapprovingly at her, murmuring some words to each other, which she pretty sure was about how rude she was.
Adra, realizing that she had sounded pretty aggressive, felt extremely bad for being a jerk to this poor, innocent tundra. He most likely was blind, and she just went ahead and yelled at someone who was most likely crippled.
GREAT.
"...You didn't break anything. I should be the one to apologize." Adra admitted. "I was just having a reunion with someone."
She sighed, looking away from the tundra with shame. Some dragons looked disapprovingly at her, murmuring some words to each other, which she pretty sure was about how rude she was.
She sighed. "We're sorry to seem so rude. I hope you're okay." She said with a smile, "Adra don't feel bad . . . I understand." That was all she feels that she needs to say. Cessa knew the feeling, and that's all she need to know. With a glare at anyone one who stared, the dragons around's murmurs died down. "I'm cessa, and she's Adra. Since we didn't have a proper greeting before, hello!" she grinned.
She sighed. "We're sorry to seem so rude. I hope you're okay." She said with a smile, "Adra don't feel bad . . . I understand." That was all she feels that she needs to say. Cessa knew the feeling, and that's all she need to know. With a glare at anyone one who stared, the dragons around's murmurs died down. "I'm cessa, and she's Adra. Since we didn't have a proper greeting before, hello!" she grinned.
sketch shop here!
Well, if Torisik didn't feel bad before he certainly did NOW.

"I'm REALLY the one who should apologize!" He spoke again. "By now I should have developed a way to navigate myself around- My name's Torisik, and I'm REALLY sorry for ruining your reunion!"

Honestly, the blind tundra just wanted to dig a hole, erase this day from everyone's memory and start living in said hole- with a stone covering it of course! Today was NOT his day....
Well, if Torisik didn't feel bad before he certainly did NOW.

"I'm REALLY the one who should apologize!" He spoke again. "By now I should have developed a way to navigate myself around- My name's Torisik, and I'm REALLY sorry for ruining your reunion!"

Honestly, the blind tundra just wanted to dig a hole, erase this day from everyone's memory and start living in said hole- with a stone covering it of course! Today was NOT his day....
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
Adra could really tell that this tundra had really low self esteem, and that made her feel extremely sorry for this fluffy dragon.
"Please do not apologize! It was completely by accident! You didn't ruin it. okay?" Adra tried to persuade to the tundra. She didn't want this poor dragon to get riled up over this little mistake.
Adra could really tell that this tundra had really low self esteem, and that made her feel extremely sorry for this fluffy dragon.
"Please do not apologize! It was completely by accident! You didn't ruin it. okay?" Adra tried to persuade to the tundra. She didn't want this poor dragon to get riled up over this little mistake.
She sighed. "You're like Milada . . . Always feeling bad. You don't need to though. " She wanted to give the tundra a hug, but first thing she doesn't know him, second thing she looks, imposing. He does feel familiar though, kinda like how she felt when she first met Adra, Milada, and the rest. Well not exacly of course. Adra was different.

"Don't worry about it . . . It must be hard to be blind . . . I hope you're doing better." Raphael told her secretly, well she eavesdropped his murmurs, that he's blind without his blindfold. It looked similar the the tundra's, but apparently not all blindfold's give you sight . . .
She sighed. "You're like Milada . . . Always feeling bad. You don't need to though. " She wanted to give the tundra a hug, but first thing she doesn't know him, second thing she looks, imposing. He does feel familiar though, kinda like how she felt when she first met Adra, Milada, and the rest. Well not exacly of course. Adra was different.

"Don't worry about it . . . It must be hard to be blind . . . I hope you're doing better." Raphael told her secretly, well she eavesdropped his murmurs, that he's blind without his blindfold. It looked similar the the tundra's, but apparently not all blindfold's give you sight . . .
sketch shop here!
Aiden frowned. Seemed the lovebirds missed his statement. But hey, they were making things right. Even if this Torisik guy was still ashamed about it. He walked over to the Tundra's side, frowning. "Buddy, if you keep apologizing to them, it'll actually ruin their moment. They know you're sorry. Besides, you shouldn't have to apologize for not being able to see." He didn't touch the Tundra, not wanting to startle the poor guy. "Wanna head over to the side? Out of this huge crowd? Relax a bit?" It always helped Redmoon to spend some time out of the crowd. Maybe it'd help this guy too.

((Aiden popped up to try and stop things from going wrong. Hope you don't mind the tiny Bog jumping in.))
Aiden frowned. Seemed the lovebirds missed his statement. But hey, they were making things right. Even if this Torisik guy was still ashamed about it. He walked over to the Tundra's side, frowning. "Buddy, if you keep apologizing to them, it'll actually ruin their moment. They know you're sorry. Besides, you shouldn't have to apologize for not being able to see." He didn't touch the Tundra, not wanting to startle the poor guy. "Wanna head over to the side? Out of this huge crowd? Relax a bit?" It always helped Redmoon to spend some time out of the crowd. Maybe it'd help this guy too.

((Aiden popped up to try and stop things from going wrong. Hope you don't mind the tiny Bog jumping in.))
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa