Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New beginnings-HS closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@DragonWarrior333 @Athexreh @Kryptica @LibreNoctre @Froze @AestheticToaster @TangleFeather @HeronWind @BurritoRay @GlitterDCMarvel @Pigeonpanhandle @YunnoGracefur @ClockworkEclipse Hey everyone! Here is the first RP thread. In the future, we will probably have themed or more specific RPs, but this is just to introduce the dragons to each other and develop them. Feel free to interact with Milada or do your own thing. ^-^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37026961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370270/37026961_350.png[/img] [/url] Milada woke up early, before even the sun. The sky glittered with stars, and a hint of purple on the horizon foreshadowed the sun's rise. The little hatchling walked quietly out of the lair, careful not to disturb anyone. She had no reason to stay, and hated feeling so crowded. She was getting used to being around other dragon, but it was taking time, and right now she needed time to herself. Luckily, her lairmates understood and knew not to worry about her. She walked through the dew-laden Starwood Strand, a cool morning breeze cooling the forest to a pleasant, crisp tempature. She walked on, past animals waking up to begin their day amd nighttime critters returning to sleep. While she walked, she allowed her mind to wander, and it settled on her new life. She was slowely learning about the world around her and her own feelings, and enjoyed being alive. Of course, she wished with all her heart she could have lived with her true family, but that opportunity had passed, so she made the most of what she had. By the time the sun rose above the horizen, she was at the border of Arcane territory. Looking over the lands that stretched out before her, she contemplated whether she wanted to stay where she was ot travel more. Deciding to stay put, at least for a bit, she moved into the shade of the trees at the edge of the Strand. Coming across an uninhabited pond, she sat by the edge and dangled her feet lazily in the water, enjoying the cool sensation.
@DragonWarrior333 @Athexreh @Kryptica @LibreNoctre @Froze @AestheticToaster @TangleFeather @HeronWind @BurritoRay @GlitterDCMarvel @Pigeonpanhandle @YunnoGracefur @ClockworkEclipse
Hey everyone! Here is the first RP thread. In the future, we will probably have themed or more specific RPs, but this is just to introduce the dragons to each other and develop them. Feel free to interact with Milada or do your own thing. ^-^

37026961_350.png

Milada woke up early, before even the sun. The sky glittered with stars, and a hint of purple on the horizon foreshadowed the sun's rise. The little hatchling walked quietly out of the lair, careful not to disturb anyone. She had no reason to stay, and hated feeling so crowded. She was getting used to being around other dragon, but it was taking time, and right now she needed time to herself. Luckily, her lairmates understood and knew not to worry about her. She walked through the dew-laden Starwood Strand, a cool morning breeze cooling the forest to a pleasant, crisp tempature. She walked on, past animals waking up to begin their day amd nighttime critters returning to sleep. While she walked, she allowed her mind to wander, and it settled on her new life. She was slowely learning about the world around her and her own feelings, and enjoyed being alive. Of course, she wished with all her heart she could have lived with her true family, but that opportunity had passed, so she made the most of what she had.

By the time the sun rose above the horizen, she was at the border of Arcane territory. Looking over the lands that stretched out before her, she contemplated whether she wanted to stay where she was ot travel more. Deciding to stay put, at least for a bit, she moved into the shade of the trees at the edge of the Strand. Coming across an uninhabited pond, she sat by the edge and dangled her feet lazily in the water, enjoying the cool sensation.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
(Augh is it Ok if I join later, I have to go meet my teacher rn :/)
(Augh is it Ok if I join later, I have to go meet my teacher rn :/)
sketch1701375869612.png
(Of course! That's fine. And good luck! :))
(Of course! That's fine. And good luck! :))
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37016258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370163/37016258_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]From near the pool, adorable and ferocious growling seemed to be causing a lush green bush to shake violently. But growling couldn't cause stray rabbit to fly everywhere. And by stray rabbit, I mean stray pieces of a rabbit corpse, still bloody and freshly killed. The culprit behind the murder was none other than a strange hatchling, completely red in color. A crimson fluid was flowing through what appeared to be her crackle gene. The hatchling's strangely long fangs seemed to also be sucking up the same liquid, as she shook the rabbit's corpse back and forth with such an aggressive motion, the body was already beginning to tear apart. That explained the stray rabbit parts.[/center] @dragonwarrior333
From near the pool, adorable and ferocious growling seemed to be causing a lush green bush to shake violently. But growling couldn't cause stray rabbit to fly everywhere. And by stray rabbit, I mean stray pieces of a rabbit corpse, still bloody and freshly killed.
The culprit behind the murder was none other than a strange hatchling, completely red in color. A crimson fluid was flowing through what appeared to be her crackle gene. The hatchling's strangely long fangs seemed to also be sucking up the same liquid, as she shook the rabbit's corpse back and forth with such an aggressive motion, the body was already beginning to tear apart. That explained the stray rabbit parts.
@dragonwarrior333
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel (let me know of you sub so I don't keep pinging you ^-^ I'm subbed.)

Milada jerked up, the rabbit corpse and smeel of blood overwhelming her. The violent, ruthless motion sent sivers down her spine, and she almost thought she felt pain herself... But how could that be? She had never gone through anything like that! And it was prey. The hatchling was probably only playing with her food. Forcing the shivers to stop, she walked over. Taking in the hatchling's appearance, she consciously avoided looking the imp straight in the eyes. Weird things happened when she looked people in the eyes. All her lairmates thought she was only playing, but she wasn't! It was real, she knew it. But she wasn't ready for whatever this dragon would put her through. Not yet. It seemed the things related to the dragon's lives, for whatever reason.

Instead, she decided to try and start a conversation. "Hello!" She said clearly. She didn't want the hatchling to think she was sying on her or anything.
@GlitterDCMarvel (let me know of you sub so I don't keep pinging you ^-^ I'm subbed.)

Milada jerked up, the rabbit corpse and smeel of blood overwhelming her. The violent, ruthless motion sent sivers down her spine, and she almost thought she felt pain herself... But how could that be? She had never gone through anything like that! And it was prey. The hatchling was probably only playing with her food. Forcing the shivers to stop, she walked over. Taking in the hatchling's appearance, she consciously avoided looking the imp straight in the eyes. Weird things happened when she looked people in the eyes. All her lairmates thought she was only playing, but she wasn't! It was real, she knew it. But she wasn't ready for whatever this dragon would put her through. Not yet. It seemed the things related to the dragon's lives, for whatever reason.

Instead, she decided to try and start a conversation. "Hello!" She said clearly. She didn't want the hatchling to think she was sying on her or anything.
(Subbed~!)
"Bleh!"
The hatchling spat the rabbit on the ground, before sticking her tongue out. "Remind me to never drink the blood of a radioactive rabbit again! That stuff tastes horrible..."
The hatchling didn't seem to mind that she had covered in rabbit guts... or blood. Or, rather, she didn't even seem to notice it.
"Hi! My names Adrasteia. But you can just call me Adra." Adrasteia turned towards the newcomer, and smiled. Said smile was a bit too wide for social comfort.

(Subbed~!)
"Bleh!"
The hatchling spat the rabbit on the ground, before sticking her tongue out. "Remind me to never drink the blood of a radioactive rabbit again! That stuff tastes horrible..."
The hatchling didn't seem to mind that she had covered in rabbit guts... or blood. Or, rather, she didn't even seem to notice it.
"Hi! My names Adrasteia. But you can just call me Adra." Adrasteia turned towards the newcomer, and smiled. Said smile was a bit too wide for social comfort.

Milada couldn't help but laugh. Sure, this hatchling was odd, and her smile was creepy, but Milada had a gut feeling of friendship towards the imp. She decided to stay for now. Even though she was a hatchling, she cluld probably fight her way out, especially since the inp was a hatchling, too. Milada had spent most of her days training, having known a strong urge to fight since birth. It had taken a lot of ptactice, but she was getting better.

Milada knew this could sound rude, but she couldn't help herself. "Hello Adra! I'm Milada. And if you don't want radioactive food, I'm afraid you're out of luck. Everything and everyone is radioactive, but most creatures have unnoticable, harmless amouts. That radioactivity is simply... heightened in the Starfall Isles." The lair had taught her a lot about the land she lived in, and she especially loved the science parts. It made her sound so smart.
Milada couldn't help but laugh. Sure, this hatchling was odd, and her smile was creepy, but Milada had a gut feeling of friendship towards the imp. She decided to stay for now. Even though she was a hatchling, she cluld probably fight her way out, especially since the inp was a hatchling, too. Milada had spent most of her days training, having known a strong urge to fight since birth. It had taken a lot of ptactice, but she was getting better.

Milada knew this could sound rude, but she couldn't help herself. "Hello Adra! I'm Milada. And if you don't want radioactive food, I'm afraid you're out of luck. Everything and everyone is radioactive, but most creatures have unnoticable, harmless amouts. That radioactivity is simply... heightened in the Starfall Isles." The lair had taught her a lot about the land she lived in, and she especially loved the science parts. It made her sound so smart.
"Oh, really? I guess I will have to hunt outside of the starfall isles if I want to find food that is actually edible."
After saying that, Adrasteia sniffed at the ground. Right after, her head shot straight up, and her nose was now wrinkled, as if she had just smelled something absolutely horrible. The expression on her face was priceless.
"You're right... radioactivity IS high in the starfall isles! It really smells!" Adra spat on the ground with disgust, which resulted in the grass beginning to sizzle. Her saliva looked almost like it was writhing.
"Oh, really? I guess I will have to hunt outside of the starfall isles if I want to find food that is actually edible."
After saying that, Adrasteia sniffed at the ground. Right after, her head shot straight up, and her nose was now wrinkled, as if she had just smelled something absolutely horrible. The expression on her face was priceless.
"You're right... radioactivity IS high in the starfall isles! It really smells!" Adra spat on the ground with disgust, which resulted in the grass beginning to sizzle. Her saliva looked almost like it was writhing.
((Subbed XD Hope you guys don't mind me cutting in)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37012378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370124/37012378_350.png[/img] [/url] She wandered around in the sky, far away from her "birth" parents. Of course, not her actual ones, but the parents of the egg she took over. Blood still stained her claws, from a recent slaughter for food. Her tongue licked her mouth, that was a day ago, and she was starving again. Sniffing at the air, she looked down. Blood . . . Blood of fresh kills. Swooping down, she landed by a red imperial and a white and red nocturne. Staring at the dead rabbits around them she said in with a smile, more eery than friendly. "Hello there!" She grinned, her ruby red eyes staring straight at the imp, then at the noc. Her teeth was still blood stained, and strange stripes of red shifted on her body.
((Subbed XD Hope you guys don't mind me cutting in))

37012378_350.png

She wandered around in the sky, far away from her "birth" parents. Of course, not her actual ones, but the parents of the egg she took over. Blood still stained her claws, from a recent slaughter for food. Her tongue licked her mouth, that was a day ago, and she was starving again. Sniffing at the air, she looked down. Blood . . . Blood of fresh kills. Swooping down, she landed by a red imperial and a white and red nocturne. Staring at the dead rabbits around them she said in with a smile, more eery than friendly. "Hello there!" She grinned, her ruby red eyes staring straight at the imp, then at the noc. Her teeth was still blood stained, and strange stripes of red shifted on her body.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Milanda was about to laugh again at Adra's face, but then the imp insulted her home. She scowled. "No it doesn't! Radioactivity smeels great! Like a mix of science and magic..." She was about to drift into thought when Adra spit. She watched it's affect curiously, tilting her head, but decided to stay quiet. Adra must be a strong plague dragon to have such corrosive spit!
Milanda was about to laugh again at Adra's face, but then the imp insulted her home. She scowled. "No it doesn't! Radioactivity smeels great! Like a mix of science and magic..." She was about to drift into thought when Adra spit. She watched it's affect curiously, tilting her head, but decided to stay quiet. Adra must be a strong plague dragon to have such corrosive spit!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53