Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gathering of Lost Souls [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
She looked confused, and then shocked. "God, three years! That's a long time . . . I guess since being a demon makes me stop aging around now, so time never really mattered to me before . . . That means its been three years since I've seen Adra . . . " She looked a bit worried, and then a bit ashamed. "I've been so busy training in the Icefields i never was aware of time . . . I hope she still remembers me." Saying all that in one breath, she took a deep breath and then calmed down a bit. "It's good to see you! How have you been?"
She looked confused, and then shocked. "God, three years! That's a long time . . . I guess since being a demon makes me stop aging around now, so time never really mattered to me before . . . That means its been three years since I've seen Adra . . . " She looked a bit worried, and then a bit ashamed. "I've been so busy training in the Icefields i never was aware of time . . . I hope she still remembers me." Saying all that in one breath, she took a deep breath and then calmed down a bit. "It's good to see you! How have you been?"
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Milada smiled. She was tempted to make a joke just for the sake of reliving the past, but that was gone now. "I'm sure she still remembers you. How could any of us forget each other, really? I'm sure we all still think of each other. At least I hope so..." She said nothing more, not really wanting to reveal the true extent of her and Marco's relationship, as the demon hadn't been there. If it had been Aiden, that would ne different, but he was probably at the Trading Post. She hoped he had become as good as he had wanted to be. Then she pulled herself out of her thoughts. She was with one of her friends! She should enjoy the time, not worry ablut the future. "It's nice to see you too! And I've been busy, but good otherwise. My training is going well." She was much stronger now. She could fight well, and was apparently learning quickly, which felt good. "How about you?"
Milada smiled. She was tempted to make a joke just for the sake of reliving the past, but that was gone now. "I'm sure she still remembers you. How could any of us forget each other, really? I'm sure we all still think of each other. At least I hope so..." She said nothing more, not really wanting to reveal the true extent of her and Marco's relationship, as the demon hadn't been there. If it had been Aiden, that would ne different, but he was probably at the Trading Post. She hoped he had become as good as he had wanted to be. Then she pulled herself out of her thoughts. She was with one of her friends! She should enjoy the time, not worry ablut the future. "It's nice to see you too! And I've been busy, but good otherwise. My training is going well." She was much stronger now. She could fight well, and was apparently learning quickly, which felt good. "How about you?"
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Marco flew up, getting bored of getting pushed and angrily yelled at constantly, and flew above other dragon's head, almost looking like overgrown seagull. He Scanned his surroundings, until he noticed very familiar-looking noctune, and another. Skydancer slowed down, and accidentally landed on pearlcatcher's back, letting out small growl as he fell down to the ground when dragon shook him off. he jumped up and hurried to wards noctunes, partly hoping they hadn't seen his ad landing. As he got closer, he was able to tell they really were Milada and Cessa. "Oh, hi!", skydancer yelled over noise to two. He managed to make last few steps and sat down next to them.
Marco flew up, getting bored of getting pushed and angrily yelled at constantly, and flew above other dragon's head, almost looking like overgrown seagull. He Scanned his surroundings, until he noticed very familiar-looking noctune, and another. Skydancer slowed down, and accidentally landed on pearlcatcher's back, letting out small growl as he fell down to the ground when dragon shook him off. he jumped up and hurried to wards noctunes, partly hoping they hadn't seen his ad landing. As he got closer, he was able to tell they really were Milada and Cessa. "Oh, hi!", skydancer yelled over noise to two. He managed to make last few steps and sat down next to them.
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Milada looked up in shock. What were the chances two of her friends were here? Yet here Marco was. A lone butterfly began the routine of flying around her stomach. Surely he would have a mate? Either way, she tried to hold back, as she didn't want to get between him and anyone else in his life. She still gave him a warm smile of greeting, though. "Hello! What are the chances we are all here?" Maybe it was the tug of their connection, or a push from the dietes. Either way, she was happy to be standing next to two of her few friends, whatever the outcome may be.
Milada looked up in shock. What were the chances two of her friends were here? Yet here Marco was. A lone butterfly began the routine of flying around her stomach. Surely he would have a mate? Either way, she tried to hold back, as she didn't want to get between him and anyone else in his life. She still gave him a warm smile of greeting, though. "Hello! What are the chances we are all here?" Maybe it was the tug of their connection, or a push from the dietes. Either way, she was happy to be standing next to two of her few friends, whatever the outcome may be.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
"That's good. I've been doing okay I suppose. Pretty sure I won't faint as easily as last time!" She laughed, and then heard a familiar voice, craning her head towards a certain skydancer. "Oh hey Marco! Haven't seen you for a while . . . I thought it was only a few days but apparently 3 years has past!" She grinned.
"That's good. I've been doing okay I suppose. Pretty sure I won't faint as easily as last time!" She laughed, and then heard a familiar voice, craning her head towards a certain skydancer. "Oh hey Marco! Haven't seen you for a while . . . I thought it was only a few days but apparently 3 years has past!" She grinned.
sketch shop here!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37023760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370238/37023760_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Aiden weaved through the crowd, a single task set on his mind. He was on the verge of another breakthrough in Alchemy, and he absolutely [i]needed[/i] some runestones for the transmutation he had planned. If he did this correctly, he theorized that he could hake some new alchemical spellbooks connected directly to the element of the rune, meaning he might find something to help him with his fiery abilities. Maybe it'd have knowledge of the burning feeling he got deep in the pit of his stomach when that purple Pearlcatcher showed up. No, when that [i]ghost[/i] showed up. He paused, tilting his head slightly. Yes, the clan's Necromancer had finally discovered the truth about the dragon no one could see, but to everyone's surprise, she made herself known as soon as she was called out. She gave some story about having wanted to learn alchemy when she was alive, yet dying an early death. The clan believed Penumbra, but he didn't. Not one bit. Especially when she trailed him and messed with his notes, scribbling out some findings that turned out to be quite helpful. She'd almost jeopardized his discovery of the Toxin gene! She hid it from the others, but he could tell she hated him, and he had no idea why. He returned to his search, hoping he'd find a fire runestone soon. He wanted to know what was in a fire alchemist's journal, and maybe he'd find some leads to a way to fix his burning belly. After all, Toxin had alleviated his burning wings. Surely another gene was needed, though his alchemical cuffs helped to ease it sometimes. He didn't notice the Nocturnes, as well as a familiar Skydancer, until he'd practically run right into them. His goggles slipped down over his eyes, temporarily blinding him. He needed to clean these things! "S-Sorry there! Didn't see you there." He didn't even recognize who they were through the soot-stained goggles. Yeah, cleaned might be an understatement for what they needed. He honestly needed backup pairs of these things. ((Hey~! I'm subbed, and no Penumbra isn't being a tsundere. She really does hate Aiden. Yay past life drama~! Also, Aiden's being Aiden. XD Also, ninjas everywhere!))
Aiden weaved through the crowd, a single task set on his mind. He was on the verge of another breakthrough in Alchemy, and he absolutely needed some runestones for the transmutation he had planned. If he did this correctly, he theorized that he could hake some new alchemical spellbooks connected directly to the element of the rune, meaning he might find something to help him with his fiery abilities. Maybe it'd have knowledge of the burning feeling he got deep in the pit of his stomach when that purple Pearlcatcher showed up.

No, when that ghost showed up. He paused, tilting his head slightly. Yes, the clan's Necromancer had finally discovered the truth about the dragon no one could see, but to everyone's surprise, she made herself known as soon as she was called out. She gave some story about having wanted to learn alchemy when she was alive, yet dying an early death. The clan believed Penumbra, but he didn't. Not one bit. Especially when she trailed him and messed with his notes, scribbling out some findings that turned out to be quite helpful. She'd almost jeopardized his discovery of the Toxin gene! She hid it from the others, but he could tell she hated him, and he had no idea why.

He returned to his search, hoping he'd find a fire runestone soon. He wanted to know what was in a fire alchemist's journal, and maybe he'd find some leads to a way to fix his burning belly. After all, Toxin had alleviated his burning wings. Surely another gene was needed, though his alchemical cuffs helped to ease it sometimes.

He didn't notice the Nocturnes, as well as a familiar Skydancer, until he'd practically run right into them. His goggles slipped down over his eyes, temporarily blinding him. He needed to clean these things! "S-Sorry there! Didn't see you there." He didn't even recognize who they were through the soot-stained goggles. Yeah, cleaned might be an understatement for what they needed. He honestly needed backup pairs of these things.

((Hey~! I'm subbed, and no Penumbra isn't being a tsundere. She really does hate Aiden. Yay past life drama~! Also, Aiden's being Aiden. XD Also, ninjas everywhere!))
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=37016258&skin=0&apparel=23019,12902,5161,23744,19640,18779,18795,10880,18803,20574,23746&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] ----- Adra had been currently sketching in her book of beasts, where she documented whatever she could find that was... too abnormal to be alive, to say the least. Suddenly, her ears perked up at the sounds of what was... Cessa? Cessa!? Holy cripes, was this her imagination? She hoped not. There were a couple instances before where some monsters tried to lure her using Cessa's voice, but this didn't sound like a monster trying to eat her. Rather, this sounded like the actual Cessa, having a conversation with Marco and Milada. Holy cripes again. Could have the ground started to gather once more? Her ginormous size, as she lifted herself off the ground at shocking speed, caused a few trees to shake. The one she was under fell over like a stick. Not that she cared or anything. "Cessa?!" She cried out, rushing towards where her voice was coming from.
dragon?did=37016258&skin=0&apparel=23019,12902,5161,23744,19640,18779,18795,10880,18803,20574,23746&xt=dressing.png

Adra had been currently sketching in her book of beasts, where she documented whatever she could find that was... too abnormal to be alive, to say the least.
Suddenly, her ears perked up at the sounds of what was... Cessa?
Cessa!?
Holy cripes, was this her imagination? She hoped not. There were a couple instances before where some monsters tried to lure her using Cessa's voice, but this didn't sound like a monster trying to eat her. Rather, this sounded like the actual Cessa, having a conversation with Marco and Milada.
Holy cripes again.
Could have the ground started to gather once more?
Her ginormous size, as she lifted herself off the ground at shocking speed, caused a few trees to shake. The one she was under fell over like a stick. Not that she cared or anything.
"Cessa?!" She cried out, rushing towards where her voice was coming from.
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
“I-Is it okay if I just go…?” Torisik asked his friend. “I- k-kinda don’t like arguing.”. The reply was simple and almost instant: ‘of course he could’, ‘they’d meet up at the hill with the smell of roses’ and ‘be careful’.

Despite his friend’s approval Torisik still felt like a jerk for leaving. No matter how Begravenis tried to convince him it was completely okay to be overwhelmed when you’re used to silence it still felt like a horrible thing to do- leaving a friend to deal with angry merchants and such.

S-still…Begravenis insisted he’d be fine- so maybe he had gotten annoyed with him and just wanted some space for himself? Honestly- the tundra wouldn’t blame the other.

However, the other obviously noticed, and told Torisik a sincere: “I don’t mind. I understand. This is too much for you. We’ll have your fav later okay~?”.

The tundra felt as if he didn’t deserve such kindness, but it also made him all the more determined to change himself into someone who WAS worthy.

The first step: getting out of there without bumping into someone or something.
“I-Is it okay if I just go…?” Torisik asked his friend. “I- k-kinda don’t like arguing.”. The reply was simple and almost instant: ‘of course he could’, ‘they’d meet up at the hill with the smell of roses’ and ‘be careful’.

Despite his friend’s approval Torisik still felt like a jerk for leaving. No matter how Begravenis tried to convince him it was completely okay to be overwhelmed when you’re used to silence it still felt like a horrible thing to do- leaving a friend to deal with angry merchants and such.

S-still…Begravenis insisted he’d be fine- so maybe he had gotten annoyed with him and just wanted some space for himself? Honestly- the tundra wouldn’t blame the other.

However, the other obviously noticed, and told Torisik a sincere: “I don’t mind. I understand. This is too much for you. We’ll have your fav later okay~?”.

The tundra felt as if he didn’t deserve such kindness, but it also made him all the more determined to change himself into someone who WAS worthy.

The first step: getting out of there without bumping into someone or something.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
Marco smiled at Milada. "For me? Surprisingly big, I travel a lot nowadays. I'm wondering what you are doing here", he smirked at her, with familiar warmth spreading in his chest. Now, he had to find out what she ha been doing during there years. And how angry would she get after she heard he had been visiting pretty much all places in Sornieth, but never managing to get at her lair. He smiled at demon noctune's wards. "yeah, time does pass by kinda quick", he said as the familiar bogsneak ran into the group. "Oh, Aiden! Nice to see you too!" he said, surprised of bogsneak's presence. And then, he heard loud yell and saw big, red imp getting closer really fast. "Oh my.."
Marco smiled at Milada. "For me? Surprisingly big, I travel a lot nowadays. I'm wondering what you are doing here", he smirked at her, with familiar warmth spreading in his chest. Now, he had to find out what she ha been doing during there years. And how angry would she get after she heard he had been visiting pretty much all places in Sornieth, but never managing to get at her lair. He smiled at demon noctune's wards. "yeah, time does pass by kinda quick", he said as the familiar bogsneak ran into the group. "Oh, Aiden! Nice to see you too!" he said, surprised of bogsneak's presence. And then, he heard loud yell and saw big, red imp getting closer really fast. "Oh my.."
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
"Adra!" She lifted her head at the imp's voice, and took off towards her. She heard Aiden's voice, but couldn't bother to turn back. Adra's here, and that's all that mattered. Hugging her tight, she whispered, "I'm so sorry I didn't see you for all these years . . . I thought it had only been days! You're so big now!" She laughed, "And I'm stronger now . . . Enough to protect you from anything." She nudged the imp affectionally with a smile. Cessa would've kissed her if it wasn't because Adra said she needs time. If for Cessa years is like days, she wasn't sure how long this time is. But she'll wait as long as it takes. Her eyes still glinted with the flames of passion that was lighted years ago. It twirled in her eyes, a dance of both danger and beauty.
"Adra!" She lifted her head at the imp's voice, and took off towards her. She heard Aiden's voice, but couldn't bother to turn back. Adra's here, and that's all that mattered. Hugging her tight, she whispered, "I'm so sorry I didn't see you for all these years . . . I thought it had only been days! You're so big now!" She laughed, "And I'm stronger now . . . Enough to protect you from anything." She nudged the imp affectionally with a smile. Cessa would've kissed her if it wasn't because Adra said she needs time. If for Cessa years is like days, she wasn't sure how long this time is. But she'll wait as long as it takes. Her eyes still glinted with the flames of passion that was lighted years ago. It twirled in her eyes, a dance of both danger and beauty.
sketch shop here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76