Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private: A Tricky Love Story
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@Shaynalie

Name:Zezalii Dorimoore
Nickname: Zeza
Description: Zeza stand at about 6 feet tall with lean muscles and some curves to her. Her hair is black, curly, and looks like it can never be tamed no matter how many times it's brushed. She has rather dark skin, thanks to her parents and constantly being outside. Her green eyes are bright and tend to not show a lot of emotion unless she's around people she truly trusts.
Personality: Around strangers she'd quiet and looks like she's finding a way to kill everyone around her. Most would say she's very intimidating. Around people she trusts, she relaxed and loves to dance and joke around.
Other: Zeza is queen of a nomadic tribe of assassins. They're some of the best around and aren't camped too far from the castle. Zeza is there under the guise of a political meeting looking for a safe place to stay for the winter, which her shamans tell her will be a rough one. Zeza is also very gifted in magic, especially defense and attack magic.

Name:Rolin
Description: There isn't a lot to Rolin, or at least he doesn't think so. He stand at about 5 feet 6 inches, with little muscle and fair skin that doesn't see a ton of sunlight on a daily basis. He has dirty bloned hair and eyes that look like the sea.
Personality: He's generally easy going and just wants the best for his kingdom. He always gives people the benefit of the doubt and sees good in every person he meets.
Other: He doesn't really know how to fight and heavily relies on his guards for protection.

@Shaynalie

Name:Zezalii Dorimoore
Nickname: Zeza
Description: Zeza stand at about 6 feet tall with lean muscles and some curves to her. Her hair is black, curly, and looks like it can never be tamed no matter how many times it's brushed. She has rather dark skin, thanks to her parents and constantly being outside. Her green eyes are bright and tend to not show a lot of emotion unless she's around people she truly trusts.
Personality: Around strangers she'd quiet and looks like she's finding a way to kill everyone around her. Most would say she's very intimidating. Around people she trusts, she relaxed and loves to dance and joke around.
Other: Zeza is queen of a nomadic tribe of assassins. They're some of the best around and aren't camped too far from the castle. Zeza is there under the guise of a political meeting looking for a safe place to stay for the winter, which her shamans tell her will be a rough one. Zeza is also very gifted in magic, especially defense and attack magic.

Name:Rolin
Description: There isn't a lot to Rolin, or at least he doesn't think so. He stand at about 5 feet 6 inches, with little muscle and fair skin that doesn't see a ton of sunlight on a daily basis. He has dirty bloned hair and eyes that look like the sea.
Personality: He's generally easy going and just wants the best for his kingdom. He always gives people the benefit of the doubt and sees good in every person he meets.
Other: He doesn't really know how to fight and heavily relies on his guards for protection.

91Quden.png
@pbg146

Name: Genevieve
Nickname: She prefers to go by Eve
Description: Eve has long wavy hair that appears to be black unless struck by light at the right angle; it will then give off a dark silver sheen. She has messy side bangs that are shaped into the rest of her hair but that occasionally fall into her eyes, and it’s a nervous habit of hers to brush them back even if they’re not falling forward. Her eyes are emerald green and they are fringed with dark, thick lashes. Eve is on the shorter side than most girls, standing at an even five feet, two inches; she likes her height as people typically underestimate her because of it.
Other: Eve is a shapeshifter, and her main chosen form is that of a snow leopard, an animal that may not be imposing in size but is very intelligent, agile, and has an impressive bite strength. She’s been training to also learn how to shift into a Sumatran tiger in those situations where a larger size would come in handy and where it would be useful for her to be able to carry the prince on her back, but learning other forms has proven to be a complicated and long process.

I do plan to use this boy but I'm not sure how much so I went ahead and filled out a bit of a skeleton for him as well.
Name: Elijah
Nickname: Call him Eli and he’ll always answer.
Description: Eli has a pair of stormy gray eyes that peer out from beneath a head of mess dirty-blonde hair. His hair is shaggy and almost always in a careful, balanced sort of chaos. His eyes are situated on either side of a nose that has a slight bump in it near where it meets the rest of his face; it was broken once, when he had jumped into a fight Eve had started in an attempt to keep her from getting killed…she had ended up breaking his nose, furious he had intervened. Eli’s typically spotted with a dagger in one hand and a jokingly-cross expression set on his face, a product of the years he’s spent training younger guards.
Other: Eli specialized in surveillance back during his training in his teens and is always known as the “watchdog” of the group of guards that look after the prince. Eve may be the leader but he’s definitely more of the strategist; he’ll lay down the plan and Eve is the one that will carry it out.
@pbg146

Name: Genevieve
Nickname: She prefers to go by Eve
Description: Eve has long wavy hair that appears to be black unless struck by light at the right angle; it will then give off a dark silver sheen. She has messy side bangs that are shaped into the rest of her hair but that occasionally fall into her eyes, and it’s a nervous habit of hers to brush them back even if they’re not falling forward. Her eyes are emerald green and they are fringed with dark, thick lashes. Eve is on the shorter side than most girls, standing at an even five feet, two inches; she likes her height as people typically underestimate her because of it.
Other: Eve is a shapeshifter, and her main chosen form is that of a snow leopard, an animal that may not be imposing in size but is very intelligent, agile, and has an impressive bite strength. She’s been training to also learn how to shift into a Sumatran tiger in those situations where a larger size would come in handy and where it would be useful for her to be able to carry the prince on her back, but learning other forms has proven to be a complicated and long process.

I do plan to use this boy but I'm not sure how much so I went ahead and filled out a bit of a skeleton for him as well.
Name: Elijah
Nickname: Call him Eli and he’ll always answer.
Description: Eli has a pair of stormy gray eyes that peer out from beneath a head of mess dirty-blonde hair. His hair is shaggy and almost always in a careful, balanced sort of chaos. His eyes are situated on either side of a nose that has a slight bump in it near where it meets the rest of his face; it was broken once, when he had jumped into a fight Eve had started in an attempt to keep her from getting killed…she had ended up breaking his nose, furious he had intervened. Eli’s typically spotted with a dagger in one hand and a jokingly-cross expression set on his face, a product of the years he’s spent training younger guards.
Other: Eli specialized in surveillance back during his training in his teens and is always known as the “watchdog” of the group of guards that look after the prince. Eve may be the leader but he’s definitely more of the strategist; he’ll lay down the plan and Eve is the one that will carry it out.

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
@Shaynalie

Rolin had finished up a couple things and was rushing to get to the front gates. A new visitor was arriving today and it would look terrible if he was late, or not there at all. He was excited to meet this woman as he had heard so many different things about her. She was also close to his age and he did need to marry someone soon, especially if he wanted to keep his spot on the throne. His brothers wife seemed to want the throne more than his brother did.
@Shaynalie

Rolin had finished up a couple things and was rushing to get to the front gates. A new visitor was arriving today and it would look terrible if he was late, or not there at all. He was excited to meet this woman as he had heard so many different things about her. She was also close to his age and he did need to marry someone soon, especially if he wanted to keep his spot on the throne. His brothers wife seemed to want the throne more than his brother did.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"Take a breath," Eve said, leaning back against the wall beside Rolin's chamber door. She'd been quietly observing him running around not unlike a chicken with its head cut off, trying to handle a multitude of things she didn't understand all at once; silly man, he'd never learned the art of either handling things one at a time or improving his multitasking. "You keep running around like that and you'll surely be a mess for your meeting." Which would not make a good impression on the girl coming to see him, someone she supposed he could potentially marry. Eve wasn't sure what she thought of that possibility, how it'd feel to watch him fall in love yet again. She'd outlasted various romantic flings, none of whom lasted very long, as they all ended up purely being after his crown, and she couldn't lie: she rather liked being one of the few constants in his life. Aside from she herself and a fellow guard Eli, even his protective entourage shuffled through people needing field experience before they were assigned elsewhere.
She glanced up at him over the top of her dagger, lips pursed slightly. "...wear your teal shirt," she suggested, almost mumbled. "Emphasizes your eyes. You know that's something that gets the ladies and if that's what you're aiming with for her..."
@pbg146

"Take a breath," Eve said, leaning back against the wall beside Rolin's chamber door. She'd been quietly observing him running around not unlike a chicken with its head cut off, trying to handle a multitude of things she didn't understand all at once; silly man, he'd never learned the art of either handling things one at a time or improving his multitasking. "You keep running around like that and you'll surely be a mess for your meeting." Which would not make a good impression on the girl coming to see him, someone she supposed he could potentially marry. Eve wasn't sure what she thought of that possibility, how it'd feel to watch him fall in love yet again. She'd outlasted various romantic flings, none of whom lasted very long, as they all ended up purely being after his crown, and she couldn't lie: she rather liked being one of the few constants in his life. Aside from she herself and a fellow guard Eli, even his protective entourage shuffled through people needing field experience before they were assigned elsewhere.
She glanced up at him over the top of her dagger, lips pursed slightly. "...wear your teal shirt," she suggested, almost mumbled. "Emphasizes your eyes. You know that's something that gets the ladies and if that's what you're aiming with for her..."

@Shaynalie

Rolin straightened some papers and then stopped and took a breath. He finished a couple more things real quick before looking to his closet.

He looked down as the purple shirt he was currently wearing. "And what's wrong with this one?" he asked her. "I may not even marry her. She's here on political reasons, but I don't know what those are yet."
@Shaynalie

Rolin straightened some papers and then stopped and took a breath. He finished a couple more things real quick before looking to his closet.

He looked down as the purple shirt he was currently wearing. "And what's wrong with this one?" he asked her. "I may not even marry her. She's here on political reasons, but I don't know what those are yet."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Eve hated the fact that a corner of her mouth quirked up when he followed her advice about taking a breath, though she soon rubbed her temple when he questions her additional suggestion. She'd just assumed that he would try to charm her, the way he typically attempted to charm those who came on political vists; they both knew he needed a queen before something happened to his parents, or his brother may try to make a claim for the throne.
Not saying Rolin wanted the throne anyway, but she knew herself that he'd be a better leader.
"Nothing is specifically wrong with that shirt," she responded, idly spinning the dagger over her fingers and securely sheathing it back in the top of her boot. "And I'm not saying you'll marry her. I was simply pointing out that certain colors draw attention to your eyes, and that effect can be visually...pleasing." She'd tried to distance herself from what she was saying by saying it in almost clinical terms. "Look, you don't have to change. I'm sure you'll impress her either way."
@pbg146

Eve hated the fact that a corner of her mouth quirked up when he followed her advice about taking a breath, though she soon rubbed her temple when he questions her additional suggestion. She'd just assumed that he would try to charm her, the way he typically attempted to charm those who came on political vists; they both knew he needed a queen before something happened to his parents, or his brother may try to make a claim for the throne.
Not saying Rolin wanted the throne anyway, but she knew herself that he'd be a better leader.
"Nothing is specifically wrong with that shirt," she responded, idly spinning the dagger over her fingers and securely sheathing it back in the top of her boot. "And I'm not saying you'll marry her. I was simply pointing out that certain colors draw attention to your eyes, and that effect can be visually...pleasing." She'd tried to distance herself from what she was saying by saying it in almost clinical terms. "Look, you don't have to change. I'm sure you'll impress her either way."

@Shaynalie

Rolin let out a heavy sigh as he sat down. This was rather stressful for him as his parents were pressuring him about finding someone to marry, though he wasn't sure this woman was right for him. He rubbed his face, running his hands through his hair before looking at Eve and scoffing.

"She's the queen of one of the best assassins clans in the country. There's no way I'd be able to impress her with my looks! She's probably smarter than I am." he grumbled.
@Shaynalie

Rolin let out a heavy sigh as he sat down. This was rather stressful for him as his parents were pressuring him about finding someone to marry, though he wasn't sure this woman was right for him. He rubbed his face, running his hands through his hair before looking at Eve and scoffing.

"She's the queen of one of the best assassins clans in the country. There's no way I'd be able to impress her with my looks! She's probably smarter than I am." he grumbled.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Eve made a quiet sound to herself; now was not the time for Rolin to need yet another peptalk about his attractiveness. She understood that he was stressed but he had to know all of this wasn't any easier for her? She folded her arms as he pushed his hands through his hair, leaving it in a nice sort of disarray.
"She might be stronger than you, but I really doubt she's smarter than you," she replied, her voice carefully neutral. "Obviously she won't be an idiot, but she is from a place that focuses on fighting , Rolin. That'll be her strong suit. She could probably kill you before you got your name out of your mouth, but that doesn't mean you couldn't impress her."
@pbg146

Eve made a quiet sound to herself; now was not the time for Rolin to need yet another peptalk about his attractiveness. She understood that he was stressed but he had to know all of this wasn't any easier for her? She folded her arms as he pushed his hands through his hair, leaving it in a nice sort of disarray.
"She might be stronger than you, but I really doubt she's smarter than you," she replied, her voice carefully neutral. "Obviously she won't be an idiot, but she is from a place that focuses on fighting , Rolin. That'll be her strong suit. She could probably kill you before you got your name out of your mouth, but that doesn't mean you couldn't impress her."

@Shaynalie

Rolin nodded as he listened to her. "You're right." he stood up and went over to his closet, looking for his teal shirt. "I'm sure she can kill me before I say my name. Any of them could if they wanted to. There isn't a job they've accepted that they haven't completed."

He changed his shirt and then fixed his hair. "Alright, lets go." he said and left his room, going towards the gates.
@Shaynalie

Rolin nodded as he listened to her. "You're right." he stood up and went over to his closet, looking for his teal shirt. "I'm sure she can kill me before I say my name. Any of them could if they wanted to. There isn't a job they've accepted that they haven't completed."

He changed his shirt and then fixed his hair. "Alright, lets go." he said and left his room, going towards the gates.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Eve half grinned when he said she was right; he didn't say it much, usually letting her make the assumption herself that he knew she was. She scoffed a bit at his commentary about how they'd never failed, knowing that she'd put up an acceptable fight if they ever came after Rolin. She averted her gaze as he changed his shirt, though she was a tad disappointed when he fixed his hair.
She had a soft spot for him when he wasn't a total prince, his hair sticking out all over the place and shirts not buttoned up all the way; she liked him messy, it made him seem more human. "You know you can't go without me," she chirped after him as she jogged to catch up; he may only be a bit taller than her, but every now and again he'd catch her off guard and leave her in the dust.
@pbg146

Eve half grinned when he said she was right; he didn't say it much, usually letting her make the assumption herself that he knew she was. She scoffed a bit at his commentary about how they'd never failed, knowing that she'd put up an acceptable fight if they ever came after Rolin. She averted her gaze as he changed his shirt, though she was a tad disappointed when he fixed his hair.
She had a soft spot for him when he wasn't a total prince, his hair sticking out all over the place and shirts not buttoned up all the way; she liked him messy, it made him seem more human. "You know you can't go without me," she chirped after him as she jogged to catch up; he may only be a bit taller than her, but every now and again he'd catch her off guard and leave her in the dust.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61