Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private: A Tricky Love Story
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@Shaynalie

Zeza smiled softly and nodded. "Thank you. I would appreciate that. I'd rather not spend the day in the slums. At least until I really understand how the city works."

Rolin nodded. "You really wouldn't want to spend a day in the slums anyways. You'd ruin your beautiful dress."

Zeza blinked at him, a tad unimpressed and actually a little irritated by what he said.

Lynne giggled. "You're a charmer, aren't you?"

Rolin shrugged, smiling. "A little bit."
@Shaynalie

Zeza smiled softly and nodded. "Thank you. I would appreciate that. I'd rather not spend the day in the slums. At least until I really understand how the city works."

Rolin nodded. "You really wouldn't want to spend a day in the slums anyways. You'd ruin your beautiful dress."

Zeza blinked at him, a tad unimpressed and actually a little irritated by what he said.

Lynne giggled. "You're a charmer, aren't you?"

Rolin shrugged, smiling. "A little bit."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Eve bit the inside of her cheek to keep from making a comment. There was really no place good for her to go with what he'd said, and while she knew he was flirting simply as a way to test the waters, to some extent she'd tired of his use of attentive lines and flirty looks; she'd watched for years as they'd been turned from girl to girl, each one not panning out to be what he'd wanted. And her herself, well she'd never have a chance because she'd never have one of those beautiful dresses.
A corner of her mouth quirked up suddenly, as she'd realized how much weaponry she'd be able to stash underneath the full skirt of a ball gown. An assassin's-
She paused and her eyes zoned in on Zeza's skirt, immediately distrusting it.
@pbg146

Eve bit the inside of her cheek to keep from making a comment. There was really no place good for her to go with what he'd said, and while she knew he was flirting simply as a way to test the waters, to some extent she'd tired of his use of attentive lines and flirty looks; she'd watched for years as they'd been turned from girl to girl, each one not panning out to be what he'd wanted. And her herself, well she'd never have a chance because she'd never have one of those beautiful dresses.
A corner of her mouth quirked up suddenly, as she'd realized how much weaponry she'd be able to stash underneath the full skirt of a ball gown. An assassin's-
She paused and her eyes zoned in on Zeza's skirt, immediately distrusting it.

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
@Shaynalie

Rolin assured his parents he would show Zeza and her sister the best parts of town. He let out a soft sigh when they left and looked at Zeza and smiled brightly. "Shall we?" He motioned towards the gates.

Zeza nodded."Lead the way."

Rolin nodded and led the way out the gates and down the main street, starting with some of the better shops in the city.
@Shaynalie

Rolin assured his parents he would show Zeza and her sister the best parts of town. He let out a soft sigh when they left and looked at Zeza and smiled brightly. "Shall we?" He motioned towards the gates.

Zeza nodded."Lead the way."

Rolin nodded and led the way out the gates and down the main street, starting with some of the better shops in the city.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

(( I laughed harder than I should've at Zeza's being like "you don't impress me" lol ))

Eve, as they passed through the front corridor and the front guard station, snagged Eli by the elbow. She wasn't about to go into the town alone with Rolin and two girls from an assassin clan; that had disaster written all over it. He was a bit caught off guard as she tapped him on the arm, but he easily fell into step behind her as she paced next to Rolin, refusing to be any further away. Neither offered any comments as the prince led the way, both guards scanning for any potential threats. At least Eli would be less on edge than she was.
@pbg146

(( I laughed harder than I should've at Zeza's being like "you don't impress me" lol ))

Eve, as they passed through the front corridor and the front guard station, snagged Eli by the elbow. She wasn't about to go into the town alone with Rolin and two girls from an assassin clan; that had disaster written all over it. He was a bit caught off guard as she tapped him on the arm, but he easily fell into step behind her as she paced next to Rolin, refusing to be any further away. Neither offered any comments as the prince led the way, both guards scanning for any potential threats. At least Eli would be less on edge than she was.

@Shaynalie
((XD Zeza is very unimpressed))

Rolin looked at Eve as she walked beside him. Zeza wasn't too far behind him. "You need to relax."he said to Eve.

"You certainly do. If I were here to kill him, he'd be dead already."Zeza said grimly.
@Shaynalie
((XD Zeza is very unimpressed))

Rolin looked at Eve as she walked beside him. Zeza wasn't too far behind him. "You need to relax."he said to Eve.

"You certainly do. If I were here to kill him, he'd be dead already."Zeza said grimly.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

(( I was way too amused by that XD ))

Eve's mouth partially opened to snap a response before realizing she didn't want to bother. He wanted to tell her to relax when she was basically trained to be anxious and distrusting, to see threats even where none existed? It stung.
She silently dropped back a handful of steps to Eli's side, embarrassed that Rolin had made that comment in front of other royalty. How did he think that he'd never been in life threatening situations? Her edginess proved good for her job and good for his safety, and it hurt to basically be told to turn it off.
He was getting tired of her presence; she'd always known he would.

Eli hadn't been much listening to the conversation, as guards typically weren't supposed to, but he tuned in just in time to hear Rolin's words and watch Eve slow up beside him. He sighed, knowing there wasn't anything he could say. At least, he wouldn't say it in front of the present company.
@pbg146

(( I was way too amused by that XD ))

Eve's mouth partially opened to snap a response before realizing she didn't want to bother. He wanted to tell her to relax when she was basically trained to be anxious and distrusting, to see threats even where none existed? It stung.
She silently dropped back a handful of steps to Eli's side, embarrassed that Rolin had made that comment in front of other royalty. How did he think that he'd never been in life threatening situations? Her edginess proved good for her job and good for his safety, and it hurt to basically be told to turn it off.
He was getting tired of her presence; she'd always known he would.

Eli hadn't been much listening to the conversation, as guards typically weren't supposed to, but he tuned in just in time to hear Rolin's words and watch Eve slow up beside him. He sighed, knowing there wasn't anything he could say. At least, he wouldn't say it in front of the present company.

@Shaynalie
((Lol I'm glad you were))

Zeza moved to walk beside Rolin, listening as he talked about all the shops that were there. He made sure to point out the blacksmith and bragged about the talen there for a long time.

Lynne had fallen back to walk beside Eve. "What are both of your names?"she asked.
@Shaynalie
((Lol I'm glad you were))

Zeza moved to walk beside Rolin, listening as he talked about all the shops that were there. He made sure to point out the blacksmith and bragged about the talen there for a long time.

Lynne had fallen back to walk beside Eve. "What are both of your names?"she asked.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

(( Eve can take a lot of stuff, but kind of being called out for doing her job in front of another high ranking person hurt her feelings, especially since Rolin said it. So I'm sorry if she's being odd heh ))

The fact that she'd bothered to ask both of them their names earned her a bit of Eve's respect. "Genevieve," she introduced herself, adding with a nod to Eli, "and Elijah." Eli dipped his head respectfully but chose not to say anything; he generally was the strong, silent type. Eve refused to pay much attention to tour-guide Rolin; she was used to this routine, but not used to turn off her guard training.
See what he thought when he tried to talk to her later and she stone-walled him.
@pbg146

(( Eve can take a lot of stuff, but kind of being called out for doing her job in front of another high ranking person hurt her feelings, especially since Rolin said it. So I'm sorry if she's being odd heh ))

The fact that she'd bothered to ask both of them their names earned her a bit of Eve's respect. "Genevieve," she introduced herself, adding with a nod to Eli, "and Elijah." Eli dipped his head respectfully but chose not to say anything; he generally was the strong, silent type. Eve refused to pay much attention to tour-guide Rolin; she was used to this routine, but not used to turn off her guard training.
See what he thought when he tried to talk to her later and she stone-walled him.

@Shaynalie

((No you're fine! It's completely understandable.))

Lynne nodded as Eve said their names. "I'm Endolynne, though most people just call me Lynne." she kept smiling and seemed very excited about everything. "I'm sorry about my sister. She's not very good at royal politics. She's actually really nervous and would rather be back at camp."
@Shaynalie

((No you're fine! It's completely understandable.))

Lynne nodded as Eve said their names. "I'm Endolynne, though most people just call me Lynne." she kept smiling and seemed very excited about everything. "I'm sorry about my sister. She's not very good at royal politics. She's actually really nervous and would rather be back at camp."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

(( Okay phew xD ))

Eve warmed a bit further to the girl, who was making a visible effort to converse with them. Eli wouldn't say much, he never did, but she'd appreciate having someone besides Rolin to talk to, especially someone who was a girl. "Nice to meet you," she responded courteously, inclining her head slightly. "Her? Nervous? She sure doesn't seem it."
@pbg146

(( Okay phew xD ))

Eve warmed a bit further to the girl, who was making a visible effort to converse with them. Eli wouldn't say much, he never did, but she'd appreciate having someone besides Rolin to talk to, especially someone who was a girl. "Nice to meet you," she responded courteously, inclining her head slightly. "Her? Nervous? She sure doesn't seem it."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61