Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private: A Tricky Love Story
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@Shaynalie

Rolin chuckled, looked over at her. "I know I can't, but you catch up easily. If anything is for certain, you aren't ever far from me."

It was a true fact. Eve was never far from his side and that was how he liked it. He felt safe and also had someone he could talk to about everything, including the duller moments. He knew that when he became king he'd be making her head of the kingsguard.
@Shaynalie

Rolin chuckled, looked over at her. "I know I can't, but you catch up easily. If anything is for certain, you aren't ever far from me."

It was a true fact. Eve was never far from his side and that was how he liked it. He felt safe and also had someone he could talk to about everything, including the duller moments. He knew that when he became king he'd be making her head of the kingsguard.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"You never lack female companionship," Eve joked as she caught up to him, pacing her steps to mirror his the way she always did. She could only imagine him tiring of her constant presence; even her own parents hadn't kept her around long enough to get tired of her. The palace here was the only home she'd ever known. She kept alert even though she knew the risk of attack in their current area was very low. Better safe than sorry, especially when it came to Rolin. Smart and kind as he might be, he was rather useless in a fight.
Hence him having a special guard assigned just to him.
@pbg146

"You never lack female companionship," Eve joked as she caught up to him, pacing her steps to mirror his the way she always did. She could only imagine him tiring of her constant presence; even her own parents hadn't kept her around long enough to get tired of her. The palace here was the only home she'd ever known. She kept alert even though she knew the risk of attack in their current area was very low. Better safe than sorry, especially when it came to Rolin. Smart and kind as he might be, he was rather useless in a fight.
Hence him having a special guard assigned just to him.

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
Rolin shook his head. "And I don't mind. I hate being alone." he said as they walked outside.

He walked over to his parents, smiling softly to them.

Zeza had just arrived with a dozen other people, all on horse back. She stopped a bit in front of the king and the royal fmaily and dismounted. She blinked as a stable boy rushed over to take care of her horse. She often forgot that the royal families usually had someone there to do everything. She handed the reigns to him before walking over to the royal family, nodding to them.

@Shaynalie
Rolin shook his head. "And I don't mind. I hate being alone." he said as they walked outside.

He walked over to his parents, smiling softly to them.

Zeza had just arrived with a dozen other people, all on horse back. She stopped a bit in front of the king and the royal fmaily and dismounted. She blinked as a stable boy rushed over to take care of her horse. She often forgot that the royal families usually had someone there to do everything. She handed the reigns to him before walking over to the royal family, nodding to them.

@Shaynalie
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Thank goodness for that, because you're totally stuck with me. Eve didn't respond as they walked outside, heading to the gate where the assassin queen would be arriving. She fostered the useless, almost pathetic hope that he wouldn't find a queen and would instead just be stuck alone with her, but she knew that wouldn't happen; he was a good enough guy (and a prince) that he wasn't hurting for interest. She dipped her head in greeting to Rolin's parents, knowing they didn't much expect any other acknowledgement.
@pbg146

Thank goodness for that, because you're totally stuck with me. Eve didn't respond as they walked outside, heading to the gate where the assassin queen would be arriving. She fostered the useless, almost pathetic hope that he wouldn't find a queen and would instead just be stuck alone with her, but she knew that wouldn't happen; he was a good enough guy (and a prince) that he wasn't hurting for interest. She dipped her head in greeting to Rolin's parents, knowing they didn't much expect any other acknowledgement.

@Shaynalie

Rolin smiled a bit as Zeza approached them. She was beautiful, but very intimidating too. Especially since she was taller than Rolin and had a sword strapped to her back.

The king and queen did their usual greetings and then introduced Zeza to their children, Rolin went first. His smiled widened as he was introduced and nodded to Zeza.

Zeza seemed a bit uninterested, but nodded in return anyways.
@Shaynalie

Rolin smiled a bit as Zeza approached them. She was beautiful, but very intimidating too. Especially since she was taller than Rolin and had a sword strapped to her back.

The king and queen did their usual greetings and then introduced Zeza to their children, Rolin went first. His smiled widened as he was introduced and nodded to Zeza.

Zeza seemed a bit uninterested, but nodded in return anyways.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Eve shifted uncomfortably, standing just behind Rolin in the slight shadows against the wall. She automatically didn't trust this tall, dangerous woman, especially when she's got a sword on her back and is within ten feet of her prince.
Her prince?
She wasn't going to overthink how she'd thought that, instead glancing her up and down in an attempt to ascertain Zeza's purpose. Was the woman really here just for politics or for something else? She'd been trained to be wary of everyone, especially those she didn't know, and especially when that person she didn't know is a trained assassin.
@pbg146

Eve shifted uncomfortably, standing just behind Rolin in the slight shadows against the wall. She automatically didn't trust this tall, dangerous woman, especially when she's got a sword on her back and is within ten feet of her prince.
Her prince?
She wasn't going to overthink how she'd thought that, instead glancing her up and down in an attempt to ascertain Zeza's purpose. Was the woman really here just for politics or for something else? She'd been trained to be wary of everyone, especially those she didn't know, and especially when that person she didn't know is a trained assassin.

@Shaynalie

"We're sure you're tired from your travels. We can have a maid show you to your room. We'll have to set up extra rooms for your...companions."the queen said.

Zeza nodded."I appreciate the offer, but we won't be needing any rooms. Or at least they won't." she looked back to the people who had come with her. She never liked staying in a castle, but since she was here on political reasons she was going to stay.

Another woman came up beside Zeza. Their appearance was almost exactly the same, but she had brown eyes and was a couple inches shorter than Zeza. "Two rooms will be just fine. One for each of us."

The queen looked confused.

"I'm Endolynne, Zezalli's sister. We didn't think you'd have a bunch of rooms ready for us and we really don't need them."Lynne said.
@Shaynalie

"We're sure you're tired from your travels. We can have a maid show you to your room. We'll have to set up extra rooms for your...companions."the queen said.

Zeza nodded."I appreciate the offer, but we won't be needing any rooms. Or at least they won't." she looked back to the people who had come with her. She never liked staying in a castle, but since she was here on political reasons she was going to stay.

Another woman came up beside Zeza. Their appearance was almost exactly the same, but she had brown eyes and was a couple inches shorter than Zeza. "Two rooms will be just fine. One for each of us."

The queen looked confused.

"I'm Endolynne, Zezalli's sister. We didn't think you'd have a bunch of rooms ready for us and we really don't need them."Lynne said.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Eve's eyes narrowed distrustfully at the suggestion of them staying in close quarters with the prince. She knew it was a political nicety to allow guests to stay in the palace, but she didn't like it. Her expression is kept painstakingly blank, knowing her opinions were uninvited and unneeded. She'd stick to Rolin the way she always did and he'd be perfectly fine.
@pbg146

Eve's eyes narrowed distrustfully at the suggestion of them staying in close quarters with the prince. She knew it was a political nicety to allow guests to stay in the palace, but she didn't like it. Her expression is kept painstakingly blank, knowing her opinions were uninvited and unneeded. She'd stick to Rolin the way she always did and he'd be perfectly fine.

@Shaynalie

The queen smiled and nodded."Of course! We'll have an extra room set up for you right away! I'm sure you're very tried and would like some rest."

"Not entirely. We're used to traveling long distances. I'd much rather have a tour, or just go walk around the city."Zeza said.

The queen blinked a few times and seemed at a loss for words. Rolin stepped forward,smiling."I could give you a tour of both. The city is rather large and you could end up in some really dangerous places rather quickly."
@Shaynalie

The queen smiled and nodded."Of course! We'll have an extra room set up for you right away! I'm sure you're very tried and would like some rest."

"Not entirely. We're used to traveling long distances. I'd much rather have a tour, or just go walk around the city."Zeza said.

The queen blinked a few times and seemed at a loss for words. Rolin stepped forward,smiling."I could give you a tour of both. The city is rather large and you could end up in some really dangerous places rather quickly."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Eve felt the immediate need to smack Rolin in the face. Much as she cared about him and understood things like this were required of him, it still irked her when he put himself in these situations. These people were trained assassins, and he was offering them a stroll.
She grunted under her breath, running a hand up her upper arm, feeling along the length of the blade sheathed just beneath the fabric of her long sleeved shirt. Eve herself was a walking armory so she really shouldn't be all that concerned, but worrying about Rolin's safety was an around the clock thing that she always needed to be ready to protect.
@pbg146

Eve felt the immediate need to smack Rolin in the face. Much as she cared about him and understood things like this were required of him, it still irked her when he put himself in these situations. These people were trained assassins, and he was offering them a stroll.
She grunted under her breath, running a hand up her upper arm, feeling along the length of the blade sheathed just beneath the fabric of her long sleeved shirt. Eve herself was a walking armory so she really shouldn't be all that concerned, but worrying about Rolin's safety was an around the clock thing that she always needed to be ready to protect.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61