Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private: A Tricky Love Story
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@Shaynalie

"We just need a place to stay for a little while. Regain ourselves and come up with a way to take back our land and rebuild what we lost. And since there's no other free land near our winter home, we've had to come here. Zeza doesn't want to go too far north though because of the snow."Lynne said.
@Shaynalie

"We just need a place to stay for a little while. Regain ourselves and come up with a way to take back our land and rebuild what we lost. And since there's no other free land near our winter home, we've had to come here. Zeza doesn't want to go too far north though because of the snow."Lynne said.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

This time, a sad expression ghosted across Eve's face. Her parents had come from up north and migrated here to this kingdom; that's all she knew of them. That's why her shifted form was of a snow leopard, as a sort of remembrance for them, even if she really didn't remember them much. "I hope your time here is whatever you need it to be," she commented softly, glancing over to check on Rolin again. He was fine, and hadn't even cared that she'd hung back from him.
Everything really was only in her own head.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather be up by Rolin to get a better tour?" Eli asked suddenly, surprised by the fact he'd interjected himself into the conversation. He very rarely talked to anyone, especially those he really didn't know and those who were royalty. "Just don't want you to miss out on anything."
@pbg146

This time, a sad expression ghosted across Eve's face. Her parents had come from up north and migrated here to this kingdom; that's all she knew of them. That's why her shifted form was of a snow leopard, as a sort of remembrance for them, even if she really didn't remember them much. "I hope your time here is whatever you need it to be," she commented softly, glancing over to check on Rolin again. He was fine, and hadn't even cared that she'd hung back from him.
Everything really was only in her own head.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather be up by Rolin to get a better tour?" Eli asked suddenly, surprised by the fact he'd interjected himself into the conversation. He very rarely talked to anyone, especially those he really didn't know and those who were royalty. "Just don't want you to miss out on anything."

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
@Shaynalie

Lynne smiled at Eve."Thank you." She blinked and looked at Eli, having forgotten he was there. "Not entirely. I prefer to be able to explore on my own. I enjoy talking to people way too much for a tour to be even a bit successful."
@Shaynalie

Lynne smiled at Eve."Thank you." She blinked and looked at Eli, having forgotten he was there. "Not entirely. I prefer to be able to explore on my own. I enjoy talking to people way too much for a tour to be even a bit successful."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Eve smothered a grin behind one hand, amused at Eli's choice to join the conversation and the startled look on Lynne's face at his speaking. She laughed slightly at the girl's reasoning for sticking with them; she really did seem like the little sister type, and Eve liked that about her.

"I don't know if this is really the kind of place a girl like you should explore alone," is all Eli replied, not explaining what he meant by the comment.
@pbg146

Eve smothered a grin behind one hand, amused at Eli's choice to join the conversation and the startled look on Lynne's face at his speaking. She laughed slightly at the girl's reasoning for sticking with them; she really did seem like the little sister type, and Eve liked that about her.

"I don't know if this is really the kind of place a girl like you should explore alone," is all Eli replied, not explaining what he meant by the comment.

@Shaynalie

Lynne shrugged. "I've been in worse places. Though if you really don't want me wandering alone, maybe I should come find you when I do decide to explore?" she grinned.
@Shaynalie

Lynne shrugged. "I've been in worse places. Though if you really don't want me wandering alone, maybe I should come find you when I do decide to explore?" she grinned.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Eve coughed without meaning to; had she meant that to come across as flirty, or had that been unintentional? Because even to her, someone who had very little experience with flirting and had come by most of her knowledge by watching Rolin, it sounded flirty.

Eli blinked at her, nowhere near thinking the same thing as Eve; he'd been speaking purely from a sense of duty, knowing that his purpose in life was to protect those...worth more than he was. "I'd appreciate that," he returned, his expression still the same. He'd rather not have something happen to the girl and have it come back on him.
@pbg146

Eve coughed without meaning to; had she meant that to come across as flirty, or had that been unintentional? Because even to her, someone who had very little experience with flirting and had come by most of her knowledge by watching Rolin, it sounded flirty.

Eli blinked at her, nowhere near thinking the same thing as Eve; he'd been speaking purely from a sense of duty, knowing that his purpose in life was to protect those...worth more than he was. "I'd appreciate that," he returned, his expression still the same. He'd rather not have something happen to the girl and have it come back on him.

@Shaynalie

Lynne laughed at Eve's cough and shook her head before looking at Eli with a big smile. "Then I will let you know when it is I decide to explore."

Zeza and Rolin had stopped at a stall that was selling jewelry. Zeza was very interested and took her time looking at everything.
Lynne noticed and trotted over to inspect the jewels with her sister. Zeza didn't wear any jewelry except a necklace, but it was to help ward of spell against her, but she still loved looking at fancier pieces.
@Shaynalie

Lynne laughed at Eve's cough and shook her head before looking at Eli with a big smile. "Then I will let you know when it is I decide to explore."

Zeza and Rolin had stopped at a stall that was selling jewelry. Zeza was very interested and took her time looking at everything.
Lynne noticed and trotted over to inspect the jewels with her sister. Zeza didn't wear any jewelry except a necklace, but it was to help ward of spell against her, but she still loved looking at fancier pieces.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Eve made sure the group was enough out of earshot to not hear their conversation before muttering under her breath, "That was flirting."
Eli blinked as she bounced away; his expression is the same as it had been, her words changing nothing. "I know."
She looked over at him, eyebrows raised. "You do?"
"I'm a guard, not dead. I noticed." Eli lifted his shoulders in a shrug, a shadow passing across his features. "I think it's just a habit of royalty to flirt. I'm not going to do anything about it, you know why."
Eve sighed, squeezing his arm gently as they slowly caught up to the other three. Eli had a very strong sense of duty and a very whacked sense of self worth; she knew that was what he was getting at and why he wouldn't return anything even if it was flirting. He put everyone else before and above himself, which was excellent for his job but terrible for his self confidence.
@pbg146

Eve made sure the group was enough out of earshot to not hear their conversation before muttering under her breath, "That was flirting."
Eli blinked as she bounced away; his expression is the same as it had been, her words changing nothing. "I know."
She looked over at him, eyebrows raised. "You do?"
"I'm a guard, not dead. I noticed." Eli lifted his shoulders in a shrug, a shadow passing across his features. "I think it's just a habit of royalty to flirt. I'm not going to do anything about it, you know why."
Eve sighed, squeezing his arm gently as they slowly caught up to the other three. Eli had a very strong sense of duty and a very whacked sense of self worth; she knew that was what he was getting at and why he wouldn't return anything even if it was flirting. He put everyone else before and above himself, which was excellent for his job but terrible for his self confidence.

@Shaynalie

The jeweler was trying to sell Zeza a large necklace that matched the colors of her green and blue dress. Zeza smiled lightly. "Thank you, but it really isn't my style."

"Oh! I have one just like this!"Lynne picked up a gold bracelet that had bells on it. She shook it gently, smiling at the soft jingling sound it make.

Zeza smirked."You really don't need another one Lynne."
@Shaynalie

The jeweler was trying to sell Zeza a large necklace that matched the colors of her green and blue dress. Zeza smiled lightly. "Thank you, but it really isn't my style."

"Oh! I have one just like this!"Lynne picked up a gold bracelet that had bells on it. She shook it gently, smiling at the soft jingling sound it make.

Zeza smirked."You really don't need another one Lynne."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Eli swapped a look with Eve; she knew without him saying anything that it was hard to imagine having the extra money to buy things like the girls were looking at. It's not that the guards weren't paid acceptably, it's just so much of that money went to purchasing new weaponry or refurbishing/updating old ones that little extra was left. Neither of them spoke, standing a few steps behind the trio.
@pbg146

Eli swapped a look with Eve; she knew without him saying anything that it was hard to imagine having the extra money to buy things like the girls were looking at. It's not that the guards weren't paid acceptably, it's just so much of that money went to purchasing new weaponry or refurbishing/updating old ones that little extra was left. Neither of them spoke, standing a few steps behind the trio.

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61