Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private: A Tricky Love Story
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@pbg146

"...yeah, well, who said society made sense?" Chels asked, lifting one shoulder in a shrug. She saw Zeza's point of view on royalty, but she was mostly thinking of the way her ostentatious personality and hair often labeled her as...one of the easy girls in town. Who knew hair color was associated with that?
"And if you needed something, like a guided tour from yours truly because well, really, don't think you can find a cuter guide, I can stop. But if you're just here to drop off weapons, you can do that too; I have the magic touch and all," she said, giving a playful eyebrow wiggle. "I'm really not messing with Ethan's sword anymore today; the complicated thing has gotten on my last nerve."

Eli quirked one eyebrow at her blush; it was disarmingly cute in an unfamiliar way. Her giggle proved that it was a good blush, whereas the only other blush he was accustomed to was Eve's, which was an angry one; the conflicting messages confused him for a few moments. "...y-yeah," he finally said, stammering once. "Chose her as a foal, raised and trained her myself."

Eve let herself forget about their opposition for a the heartbeats his mouth was on hers, a small smile on her lips when he'd pulled himself back. "Okay, okay. Now we really need to go before I insist on keeping you here."
@pbg146

"...yeah, well, who said society made sense?" Chels asked, lifting one shoulder in a shrug. She saw Zeza's point of view on royalty, but she was mostly thinking of the way her ostentatious personality and hair often labeled her as...one of the easy girls in town. Who knew hair color was associated with that?
"And if you needed something, like a guided tour from yours truly because well, really, don't think you can find a cuter guide, I can stop. But if you're just here to drop off weapons, you can do that too; I have the magic touch and all," she said, giving a playful eyebrow wiggle. "I'm really not messing with Ethan's sword anymore today; the complicated thing has gotten on my last nerve."

Eli quirked one eyebrow at her blush; it was disarmingly cute in an unfamiliar way. Her giggle proved that it was a good blush, whereas the only other blush he was accustomed to was Eve's, which was an angry one; the conflicting messages confused him for a few moments. "...y-yeah," he finally said, stammering once. "Chose her as a foal, raised and trained her myself."

Eve let herself forget about their opposition for a the heartbeats his mouth was on hers, a small smile on her lips when he'd pulled himself back. "Okay, okay. Now we really need to go before I insist on keeping you here."

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
@Shaynalie

Zeza shrugged, smiling at Chels. "Either works for me. Though I think your Prince did a good job of his tour. Unless you have something better to show me than petty crafts and the most beautiful blacksmith I've ever met."

"Wow! That's amazing! We don't usually get foals...It's kinda hard to raise them while we travel. Though the clans that are stationary raise them." Lynne said, very impressed Eli had raised a horse on his own.

Rolin chuckled. "Yeah, they'll send search parties soon." he joked and hugged her again. "come on." He took her hand and headed back to the castle.
@Shaynalie

Zeza shrugged, smiling at Chels. "Either works for me. Though I think your Prince did a good job of his tour. Unless you have something better to show me than petty crafts and the most beautiful blacksmith I've ever met."

"Wow! That's amazing! We don't usually get foals...It's kinda hard to raise them while we travel. Though the clans that are stationary raise them." Lynne said, very impressed Eli had raised a horse on his own.

Rolin chuckled. "Yeah, they'll send search parties soon." he joked and hugged her again. "come on." He took her hand and headed back to the castle.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Chels was more than a bit disarmed by the smile that Zeza tossed in her direction. And if that wasn't enough to do her in, the compliment at the very end of her response almost sent a blush up over her cheeks. But Chels wasn't much for blushing and she was a very good bluffer. "Why, you might want to be careful, visiting queen, before someone in here mistakes your commentary for flirting," she returned, giving a smile of her own.

"I can imagine moving around a lot makes...most things impossible," Eli said in agreement, nodding as they reached the stable; he pushed the entrance door open, heading over to River's stall. "She's a quiet one; Ranger over there compensates," he muttered with a tilt of his head to a stall a few down the walkway, where a large black stallion was currently nickering at Eli. "For some reason he's quiet right now. Probably feels like I haven't paid enough attention to him lately."

"At least they know you're safe," Eve returned; everyone in the castle knew she wouldn't let Rolin go very far without her. She let her hand settle in his, fitting her fingers between his as he led the way back from where they'd come.
@pbg146

Chels was more than a bit disarmed by the smile that Zeza tossed in her direction. And if that wasn't enough to do her in, the compliment at the very end of her response almost sent a blush up over her cheeks. But Chels wasn't much for blushing and she was a very good bluffer. "Why, you might want to be careful, visiting queen, before someone in here mistakes your commentary for flirting," she returned, giving a smile of her own.

"I can imagine moving around a lot makes...most things impossible," Eli said in agreement, nodding as they reached the stable; he pushed the entrance door open, heading over to River's stall. "She's a quiet one; Ranger over there compensates," he muttered with a tilt of his head to a stall a few down the walkway, where a large black stallion was currently nickering at Eli. "For some reason he's quiet right now. Probably feels like I haven't paid enough attention to him lately."

"At least they know you're safe," Eve returned; everyone in the castle knew she wouldn't let Rolin go very far without her. She let her hand settle in his, fitting her fingers between his as he led the way back from where they'd come.

49764245082_62af8d5b79_m.jpg
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61