Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Medieval 1x1 (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@InkZylorn The small but splendid procession entered the main hall of Akira's home. The Standard-bearers on either end carried banners of navy blue and teal, the royal colors of the southern kingdom. The handful of guards all wore blue armor. The entire setup was very formal and, (at least Ixen thought so) ridiculously ostentatious.This visit had been planned for quite a while now. It was obvious what result the royal families were expecting. Nobody said 'Here's your future husband', but everybody knew. He struggled not to roll his eyes as a herald stepped forward to announce him. "Presenting, his royal Highness, Prince Ixen of Terressen." This was it. The moment he laid eyes on the dragon he was expected to marry. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Even if they didn't fall in love, maybe they could live and work together well enough. An alliance between both kingdoms was very important... He stepped forward. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16480633] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164807/16480633_350.png[/img] [/url]
@InkZylorn

The small but splendid procession entered the main hall of Akira's home.
The Standard-bearers on either end carried banners of navy blue and teal, the royal colors of the southern kingdom. The handful of guards all wore blue armor.

The entire setup was very formal and, (at least Ixen thought so) ridiculously ostentatious.This visit had been planned for quite a while now. It was obvious what result the royal families were expecting. Nobody said 'Here's your future husband', but everybody knew.

He struggled not to roll his eyes as a herald stepped forward to announce him.
"Presenting, his royal Highness, Prince Ixen of Terressen."

This was it. The moment he laid eyes on the dragon he was expected to marry. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Even if they didn't fall in love, maybe they could live and work together well enough. An alliance between both kingdoms was very important...

He stepped forward.

16480633_350.png

sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
@Vilte Akira, the king to be, stood in his chambers basing back and forth as he thought of the arranged marriage he was forced into. It wasn't anything new to him, since there have been other kingdoms commencing arranged marriages with his family. One by one his sibling left to rule the other kingdom, thus creating a peace treaty. His parents knew he was coming of age to wed and help create another peace treaty, thus here he was. Awaiting his future husband. He began thinking of the dragon. What type of dragon is it? Is the dragon a snobby and stuck up like most of the royal dragons he met? Oh, he wished he doesn't get a stuck up dragon snob. He wanted one that was no where near stuck up. Just one that would love him and be kind, but if the marriage doesn't work out, he hopes the dragon and he could at least be friends than breaking the treaty. [I]"Presenting, his royal Highness, Prince Ixen of Terressen."[/I] Was heard in the distance. He sighed and straightened his cape out as he waited for his signal to come out. Standing beside him was his loyal familiar, Charcoal. It's tail wagged at him in encouragement. ''Presenting, our royal highness, Prince Akira of Crimson Sand.'' Said a loyal servant. 'Time for life to change.' Akira thought before walking out. His eyes widen a bit at the dragon in front of him. He didn't know it would be a Fae as his husband, but he didn't mind. As he observed the prince of the other kingdom, he found that the colors on him were suiting. However, he hoped the attitude and personality fits well with the colors. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16024404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160245/16024404_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Vilte

Akira, the king to be, stood in his chambers basing back and forth as he thought of the arranged marriage he was forced into. It wasn't anything new to him, since there have been other kingdoms commencing arranged marriages with his family. One by one his sibling left to rule the other kingdom, thus creating a peace treaty. His parents knew he was coming of age to wed and help create another peace treaty, thus here he was. Awaiting his future husband. He began thinking of the dragon. What type of dragon is it? Is the dragon a snobby and stuck up like most of the royal dragons he met? Oh, he wished he doesn't get a stuck up dragon snob. He wanted one that was no where near stuck up. Just one that would love him and be kind, but if the marriage doesn't work out, he hopes the dragon and he could at least be friends than breaking the treaty.

"Presenting, his royal Highness, Prince Ixen of Terressen." Was heard in the distance. He sighed and straightened his cape out as he waited for his signal to come out. Standing beside him was his loyal familiar, Charcoal. It's tail wagged at him in encouragement.

''Presenting, our royal highness, Prince Akira of Crimson Sand.'' Said a loyal servant. 'Time for life to change.' Akira thought before walking out. His eyes widen a bit at the dragon in front of him. He didn't know it would be a Fae as his husband, but he didn't mind. As he observed the prince of the other kingdom, he found that the colors on him were suiting. However, he hoped the attitude and personality fits well with the colors.

16024404_350.png
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@InkZylorn

"Presenting, our royal highness, Prince Akira of Crimson Sand." announced one of the local servants. Ixen realized he would have to learn their names. All of the faces familiar to him- Vanduo, Matis, and Mimic- they were gone. He was in the land that belonged to this dragon now. In a way, he belonged to this dragon.

His eyes widened a bit the first time he saw Akira. A Ridgeback? There was a twenty-fold size difference between them! That might cause a few physical difficulties. Was the entire castle built for Ridgeback size standards?

Despite that fear, Ixen had to admit Akira was a perfectly handsome dragon. His body and wings were a deep, rich red, and his chest glimmered. Hopefully he would be smart. There was nothing but frustration ahead if he had to work out running a kingdom with someone foolish. But most importantly he hoped Akira was kind, and merciful. Ixen could barely stomach the thought of living with someone cruel or petty for the rest of his life.

He walked forward to meet with Akira face to face. "Hello." he said, trying to keep his voice polite, but open and friendly. "It's nice to finally meet you."
He wished the servants and guards would go away. He wanted to have a more personal conversation with Akira, to really get to know him. But he knew that quiet, personal moments would be few and far between. They were both Princes, and this was an important moment not only personally but politically. Most of the events in their lives would be very public.

He had planned his next words long before arriving, knowing it would be expected he say something hinting at everyone's expectations. But now that he was face-to-face with Akira, he was surprised to find that he genuinely meant what he said. "I hope this is the beginning of a good union between us." The way it was phrased, it could be interpreted as meaning the alliance. But Ixen looked into Akira's eyes, hinting silently at the hope that maybe they could be close personally as well.
@InkZylorn

"Presenting, our royal highness, Prince Akira of Crimson Sand." announced one of the local servants. Ixen realized he would have to learn their names. All of the faces familiar to him- Vanduo, Matis, and Mimic- they were gone. He was in the land that belonged to this dragon now. In a way, he belonged to this dragon.

His eyes widened a bit the first time he saw Akira. A Ridgeback? There was a twenty-fold size difference between them! That might cause a few physical difficulties. Was the entire castle built for Ridgeback size standards?

Despite that fear, Ixen had to admit Akira was a perfectly handsome dragon. His body and wings were a deep, rich red, and his chest glimmered. Hopefully he would be smart. There was nothing but frustration ahead if he had to work out running a kingdom with someone foolish. But most importantly he hoped Akira was kind, and merciful. Ixen could barely stomach the thought of living with someone cruel or petty for the rest of his life.

He walked forward to meet with Akira face to face. "Hello." he said, trying to keep his voice polite, but open and friendly. "It's nice to finally meet you."
He wished the servants and guards would go away. He wanted to have a more personal conversation with Akira, to really get to know him. But he knew that quiet, personal moments would be few and far between. They were both Princes, and this was an important moment not only personally but politically. Most of the events in their lives would be very public.

He had planned his next words long before arriving, knowing it would be expected he say something hinting at everyone's expectations. But now that he was face-to-face with Akira, he was surprised to find that he genuinely meant what he said. "I hope this is the beginning of a good union between us." The way it was phrased, it could be interpreted as meaning the alliance. But Ixen looked into Akira's eyes, hinting silently at the hope that maybe they could be close personally as well.
@Vilte

Akira smiled brightly at Prince Ixen. He was surprised at first at the appearance, but overall the Fae seemed to be real nice. 'Don't get too friendly now Akira. you're in front of your parents and a whole other kingdom.' Akira thought as he continued to smile at the fae.

''It is a pleasure to meet you as, Prince Ixen. I do hope you enjoy your stay in this palace. If you need anything you can ask me, one of the guards or servants, and possibly my father, King Ocult.'' Akira started off. His eyes were filled with kindness as best a possible, he may look mean and rude, but he truly was a nice Prince and a bright one also. Thank Fallen and Ocult for that one. In hearing the others' next comment he nodded in agreement.

''I do hope so as well. Let us hope our Kingdoms rest in peace with each other soon.'' Akira added in before he turned his head slightly to the surrounding stares of others. He mentally sweats dropped, he hated the stares, especially the ones that want to probe you and get private information out. He swayed his tail a bit before speaking up again.

''Shall we go somewhere... much more private? If that is alright with you Prince Ixen.'' Kindness and a bit of annoyance was hinted in his voice. However, the annoyance was towards the ones staring at them. He hated the situation they were in at the moment. He wanted a peaceful and comforting environment for Ixen and him to talk with than this uncomforting environment.
@Vilte

Akira smiled brightly at Prince Ixen. He was surprised at first at the appearance, but overall the Fae seemed to be real nice. 'Don't get too friendly now Akira. you're in front of your parents and a whole other kingdom.' Akira thought as he continued to smile at the fae.

''It is a pleasure to meet you as, Prince Ixen. I do hope you enjoy your stay in this palace. If you need anything you can ask me, one of the guards or servants, and possibly my father, King Ocult.'' Akira started off. His eyes were filled with kindness as best a possible, he may look mean and rude, but he truly was a nice Prince and a bright one also. Thank Fallen and Ocult for that one. In hearing the others' next comment he nodded in agreement.

''I do hope so as well. Let us hope our Kingdoms rest in peace with each other soon.'' Akira added in before he turned his head slightly to the surrounding stares of others. He mentally sweats dropped, he hated the stares, especially the ones that want to probe you and get private information out. He swayed his tail a bit before speaking up again.

''Shall we go somewhere... much more private? If that is alright with you Prince Ixen.'' Kindness and a bit of annoyance was hinted in his voice. However, the annoyance was towards the ones staring at them. He hated the situation they were in at the moment. He wanted a peaceful and comforting environment for Ixen and him to talk with than this uncomforting environment.
@InkZylorn

Ixen glanced at Ocult and Fallen. His hosts and future parents-in-law. His own parents, King Aialit and Queen Sacressa, were back home, managing their own kingdom. Only a small group of guards and servants had traveled with him, and they would be returning home without him by tomorrow.

Akira, to his relief, seemed like a genuinely kind dragon, and was very friendly so far. Ixen took note of the slight frown that crossed Akira's face as he looked at the gathered crowd around them. It was subtle, but Ixen suspected that he was just as annoyed at the crowd as he was. Of course, there could have been other reasons for the frown, but Ixen hoped he had read the expression correctly. This would go smoothly if they had similar tastes.

He had to refrain from rudely saying 'Oh Gods yes' when Akira invited him to a more private locale. Instead he said, "Yes, Thank you, that sounds lovely." As he followed Akira down the hallways, he tried to remember the path. He needed to learn as much about the palace as he could, so he could avoid getting lost.

Akira led him to a beautiful garden, with bubbling fountains and carefully tended plants. There were bright, clean stone walkways. Once they were alone, Ixen let out a long breath, finally feeling that he could relax. "Thank you, for meeting more privately. I want to get to know you, and it would be impossible with the entire castle watching. So, uh...tell me about yourself. What do you like, what do you do?"
@InkZylorn

Ixen glanced at Ocult and Fallen. His hosts and future parents-in-law. His own parents, King Aialit and Queen Sacressa, were back home, managing their own kingdom. Only a small group of guards and servants had traveled with him, and they would be returning home without him by tomorrow.

Akira, to his relief, seemed like a genuinely kind dragon, and was very friendly so far. Ixen took note of the slight frown that crossed Akira's face as he looked at the gathered crowd around them. It was subtle, but Ixen suspected that he was just as annoyed at the crowd as he was. Of course, there could have been other reasons for the frown, but Ixen hoped he had read the expression correctly. This would go smoothly if they had similar tastes.

He had to refrain from rudely saying 'Oh Gods yes' when Akira invited him to a more private locale. Instead he said, "Yes, Thank you, that sounds lovely." As he followed Akira down the hallways, he tried to remember the path. He needed to learn as much about the palace as he could, so he could avoid getting lost.

Akira led him to a beautiful garden, with bubbling fountains and carefully tended plants. There were bright, clean stone walkways. Once they were alone, Ixen let out a long breath, finally feeling that he could relax. "Thank you, for meeting more privately. I want to get to know you, and it would be impossible with the entire castle watching. So, uh...tell me about yourself. What do you like, what do you do?"
@Vilte

Akira smiled, happy that he was able to make someone more comfortable. He hated seeing dragons in uncomfortable situations. He always did his best to get them out of it, depending on the situation and who they were. He began walking down the path as he and Ixen began chatting.

''Of course! I hate the feeling of eyes on you when you're trying to get to know one. Ha ha, that's just me.'' Akira said in a genuine voice. ''Anyways, I am not that interesting actually. My mother, Queen Fallen is a kind one. You can always ask her for help. She is such an amazing mechanic also! Ocult, my father is very nice and strong. You'll easily get caught in one of his stories before becoming King. Now for me.... Uh.... Well I do enjoy the outsides more than the inside.'' He began.

''I have a lovely Red-Breasted Hainu named Charcoal. I was about five three days old when I got him. Mm.... I also enjoy pranks, but I don't do that as often as I use to when I was a kid. I only do them when we have those stuck up ambassadors staying. They do get on my nerves a bit. Uh... I think that's all to it. I'm not that interesting prince.'' Akira said in a apologetic voice at the last sentence. ''How about you?'' he asked, tilting his head, wanting to know more about Ixen. He seemed genuinely nice.
@Vilte

Akira smiled, happy that he was able to make someone more comfortable. He hated seeing dragons in uncomfortable situations. He always did his best to get them out of it, depending on the situation and who they were. He began walking down the path as he and Ixen began chatting.

''Of course! I hate the feeling of eyes on you when you're trying to get to know one. Ha ha, that's just me.'' Akira said in a genuine voice. ''Anyways, I am not that interesting actually. My mother, Queen Fallen is a kind one. You can always ask her for help. She is such an amazing mechanic also! Ocult, my father is very nice and strong. You'll easily get caught in one of his stories before becoming King. Now for me.... Uh.... Well I do enjoy the outsides more than the inside.'' He began.

''I have a lovely Red-Breasted Hainu named Charcoal. I was about five three days old when I got him. Mm.... I also enjoy pranks, but I don't do that as often as I use to when I was a kid. I only do them when we have those stuck up ambassadors staying. They do get on my nerves a bit. Uh... I think that's all to it. I'm not that interesting prince.'' Akira said in a apologetic voice at the last sentence. ''How about you?'' he asked, tilting his head, wanting to know more about Ixen. He seemed genuinely nice.
@InkZylorn

"Oh, yes, the ambassadors are awful." Ixen agreed, laughing. He felt much better now that they were alone, and found that he was beginning to really like Akira. He was such an honest and friendly dragon, not at all like some of the stuck-up lords and princes he had met.

"Let's see, about me, well. My father, King Aialit, is pretty strict. He's rather formal, and he always does things in a very regular, controlled way. He's always very calm. He's very good at maintaining order, and the people respect him. It can be good, because he rarely gets angry, or acts irrationally. But it can feel like it's hard to connect to him emotionally sometimes." Ixen was a little surprised at himself for saying something so personal.

"My mother, Queen Sacressa, is very wily and clever. She's a master strategist. Some people make the mistake of ignoring her, and thinking only my father rules; But many of our strategies in war, or trade, or politics are actually her ideas. She's warmer than my father, and laughs often.

As for me, well. I'm small, so I'm not very good at feats of strength. I like fencing though. I tend to be good at things that require speed and agility. I really like dancing. There are formal dances and waltzes of course, but those can be so stuffy. Sometimes I would sneak away to a separate room just to dance freely with a friend, for fun. I don't have a familiar, though I might get one someday. Um...I can't really think of anything else..."

@InkZylorn

"Oh, yes, the ambassadors are awful." Ixen agreed, laughing. He felt much better now that they were alone, and found that he was beginning to really like Akira. He was such an honest and friendly dragon, not at all like some of the stuck-up lords and princes he had met.

"Let's see, about me, well. My father, King Aialit, is pretty strict. He's rather formal, and he always does things in a very regular, controlled way. He's always very calm. He's very good at maintaining order, and the people respect him. It can be good, because he rarely gets angry, or acts irrationally. But it can feel like it's hard to connect to him emotionally sometimes." Ixen was a little surprised at himself for saying something so personal.

"My mother, Queen Sacressa, is very wily and clever. She's a master strategist. Some people make the mistake of ignoring her, and thinking only my father rules; But many of our strategies in war, or trade, or politics are actually her ideas. She's warmer than my father, and laughs often.

As for me, well. I'm small, so I'm not very good at feats of strength. I like fencing though. I tend to be good at things that require speed and agility. I really like dancing. There are formal dances and waltzes of course, but those can be so stuffy. Sometimes I would sneak away to a separate room just to dance freely with a friend, for fun. I don't have a familiar, though I might get one someday. Um...I can't really think of anything else..."

@Vilte

Akira nodded to tell Ixen he was listening several times. He smiled a bit at how Ixen opened up on him. He grinned as he heard the fact that Ixen liked dancing. He loved dancing as well. It was especially fun when you got to dance for fun. That was what Akira loved the most. He was quite surprised at the fact that he genuinely liked Ixen so far in a friendly way that is. He gasped slightly at the fact Ixen didn't have a familiar.

''Tsk tsk! We gotta get you a familiar now! They help you, especially when you're lonely. Come! Let us find a suitable familiar for you, Prince Ixen! Oh, by the way, just call me Akira. I am soo tired of the formality 'Prince' this and 'Your highness' that.'' Akira voiced out as he suddenly got up and waited for Ixen to follow.

It took a few minutes until they arrived to an area that was quite large. It was an auditorium like. He smiled at Ixen before walking in and talking to the familiar warden. He smiled at the servant and allowed them to look him in the eyes. His tail wagged a bit as he told the warden about searching for a familiar for Ixen.

''Sure thing Akira! Let's see what's in stock for Prince Ixen.'' Said the friendly peregine Nocturne. Akira smiled and nodded back before he walked back to Ixen and waited. The nocturne was interesting, referring Akira with such familiarity. It was rare for servants to talk without properness, but Akira allowed this certain servant and a few others to refer to him without formality.

{I am literally going to give you a familiar for him. You're choice outta these guys.
Blumoon Aviar, Rainbow Sprite, or Blue Dragon Reef Snail.}
@Vilte

Akira nodded to tell Ixen he was listening several times. He smiled a bit at how Ixen opened up on him. He grinned as he heard the fact that Ixen liked dancing. He loved dancing as well. It was especially fun when you got to dance for fun. That was what Akira loved the most. He was quite surprised at the fact that he genuinely liked Ixen so far in a friendly way that is. He gasped slightly at the fact Ixen didn't have a familiar.

''Tsk tsk! We gotta get you a familiar now! They help you, especially when you're lonely. Come! Let us find a suitable familiar for you, Prince Ixen! Oh, by the way, just call me Akira. I am soo tired of the formality 'Prince' this and 'Your highness' that.'' Akira voiced out as he suddenly got up and waited for Ixen to follow.

It took a few minutes until they arrived to an area that was quite large. It was an auditorium like. He smiled at Ixen before walking in and talking to the familiar warden. He smiled at the servant and allowed them to look him in the eyes. His tail wagged a bit as he told the warden about searching for a familiar for Ixen.

''Sure thing Akira! Let's see what's in stock for Prince Ixen.'' Said the friendly peregine Nocturne. Akira smiled and nodded back before he walked back to Ixen and waited. The nocturne was interesting, referring Akira with such familiarity. It was rare for servants to talk without properness, but Akira allowed this certain servant and a few others to refer to him without formality.

{I am literally going to give you a familiar for him. You're choice outta these guys.
Blumoon Aviar, Rainbow Sprite, or Blue Dragon Reef Snail.}
@Inkzylorn

"Well, that goes for me as well. Please, just call me Ixen." They would be spending a lot of time together. If all went according to plan, their entire lives. They couldn't call each other formal titles for all of that time.

"You really don't have to do that..." Ixen began, when Akira said they would get him a familiar. But Akira was already walking off. They came to a rather large arena or auditorium. As Akira spoke, Ixen noticed how comfortable and informal the situation was. He was glad to see that Akira was close to his servants-or, at least, this particular servant.

Ixen felt like he was blushing from head to toe when Akira offered him a choice of familiars. "This is really unnecessary, you're too kind, really..." He chose the Rainbow Sprite, laughing as the fish darted and jumped around. He didn't say anything, but he decided in his heart that he would surprise Akira with a gift in return.

"And what's your name?" he asked the servant. He needed to get to know the names of people around him, and this servant in particular was a friend of Akira's.

{O my God, that's really very very nice of you. I will return the favor (I insist). So name anything you want (a familiar, some apparel, an item, whatever. It can be more than one thing.) And I will work it in to the rp as Ixen's gift to Akira. I'll even give you a hatchling (I have a nest hatching tomorrow, and if you don't like any of those, several RTB dragons)}
@Inkzylorn

"Well, that goes for me as well. Please, just call me Ixen." They would be spending a lot of time together. If all went according to plan, their entire lives. They couldn't call each other formal titles for all of that time.

"You really don't have to do that..." Ixen began, when Akira said they would get him a familiar. But Akira was already walking off. They came to a rather large arena or auditorium. As Akira spoke, Ixen noticed how comfortable and informal the situation was. He was glad to see that Akira was close to his servants-or, at least, this particular servant.

Ixen felt like he was blushing from head to toe when Akira offered him a choice of familiars. "This is really unnecessary, you're too kind, really..." He chose the Rainbow Sprite, laughing as the fish darted and jumped around. He didn't say anything, but he decided in his heart that he would surprise Akira with a gift in return.

"And what's your name?" he asked the servant. He needed to get to know the names of people around him, and this servant in particular was a friend of Akira's.

{O my God, that's really very very nice of you. I will return the favor (I insist). So name anything you want (a familiar, some apparel, an item, whatever. It can be more than one thing.) And I will work it in to the rp as Ixen's gift to Akira. I'll even give you a hatchling (I have a nest hatching tomorrow, and if you don't like any of those, several RTB dragons)}
@Vilte

A larger smile graced Akira's lips as he watched Ixen choose his very own familiar. He thought that a familiar is important. They will soon become a part of you, which is important. You shouldn't go on with life without one. You'd be lonely and have no one to talk to. Akira knew the feeling before receiving Charcoal. His tail wagged slightly as he nodded and went to fetch the Rainbow Sprite.

The nocturne fella turned his head and bowed, knowing fully well that this one was a Prince from another kingdom. He averted his eyes from looking at the prince, but still has a small smile grace his lips.

''My name is Viriya. Pleasure to meet you, your Highness'' The nocturne said in a sweet voice. It appears that Viriya was a girl and she seemed super sweet, which she was. She was about to add more to her intro until she heard a loud splash and an 'Arg!'. Whipping her head around, she couldn't help but laugh at seeing Akira in the water as the Rainbow Sprite jump over him.

''Uh..... It's not what it looks like!'' Akira said with a small blush appearing on his face. He was always embarrassing himself at times, and this was just stupid. He probably looks like an idiot in the eyes of his future mate. Suddenly charcoal comes dashing in, only to jump into the water also.

{Nuh uh! You ain't giving me anything! I insist on giving you this as something you shouldn't repay! I don't mind at all!}
@Vilte

A larger smile graced Akira's lips as he watched Ixen choose his very own familiar. He thought that a familiar is important. They will soon become a part of you, which is important. You shouldn't go on with life without one. You'd be lonely and have no one to talk to. Akira knew the feeling before receiving Charcoal. His tail wagged slightly as he nodded and went to fetch the Rainbow Sprite.

The nocturne fella turned his head and bowed, knowing fully well that this one was a Prince from another kingdom. He averted his eyes from looking at the prince, but still has a small smile grace his lips.

''My name is Viriya. Pleasure to meet you, your Highness'' The nocturne said in a sweet voice. It appears that Viriya was a girl and she seemed super sweet, which she was. She was about to add more to her intro until she heard a loud splash and an 'Arg!'. Whipping her head around, she couldn't help but laugh at seeing Akira in the water as the Rainbow Sprite jump over him.

''Uh..... It's not what it looks like!'' Akira said with a small blush appearing on his face. He was always embarrassing himself at times, and this was just stupid. He probably looks like an idiot in the eyes of his future mate. Suddenly charcoal comes dashing in, only to jump into the water also.

{Nuh uh! You ain't giving me anything! I insist on giving you this as something you shouldn't repay! I don't mind at all!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11