Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Medieval 1x1 (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@InkZylorn ((sorry, long post. Your reply can be shorter))

Ixen watched as Perilite became so still, it was like she was a statue. Or dead. He wasn't very surprised when she said the future was uncertain. That was what he expected. He listened carefully to her words. Objections because they were both men? True, they could not produce an heir. But Zeno had mentioned adoption was an option, so that wasn't necessarily a problem. Still, people could be so malicious over something so unimportant. He grew sad at the thought of others dying in his defense. But maybe, this version of the future didn't have to come to pass. Now that he knew about it, maybe they could prepare for it. People were keeping secrets from him? Obviously. He still didn't know who Cannibal and Dei were. Plus, who knows how many other secrets there were?

"Thank you, Perilite." He said. he showed her a bit of respect by using the gesture of formal thanks among his people: pressing the backs of hind hands together, and pointing the tips of his fingers toward her.

Swords and Shields collide, creating ripples in time
A battle? A war? She had mentioned people trying to destroy the wedding.

history shall be written as choices are made
Simple. A vague line about the uncertainty of the future.

Gifts and advice are good, right?
This one was interesting. It seemed to imply someone giving gifts was actually evil or suspicious.
Akira? Viriya? Or would some future enemy come bearing gifts?

Hidden in the darkness shall reveal answers
That might have been Perilite herself. Or someone he hadn't met yet.

Lime and Red orbs watch over you two
Two dragons, with light green and red eyes. Had he met anyone like that already?

The unknown is the closest friend you will ever have
This line was too vague to interpret

A monster and Hero shall rise upon events
The battle over the wedding again...

Thus unifying nations with regret and heartache
....And whoever died in it's resolution

uniting nations may change, but you must fulfill your task in this game.''
Uniting nations may change? what on earth did that mean?
@InkZylorn ((sorry, long post. Your reply can be shorter))

Ixen watched as Perilite became so still, it was like she was a statue. Or dead. He wasn't very surprised when she said the future was uncertain. That was what he expected. He listened carefully to her words. Objections because they were both men? True, they could not produce an heir. But Zeno had mentioned adoption was an option, so that wasn't necessarily a problem. Still, people could be so malicious over something so unimportant. He grew sad at the thought of others dying in his defense. But maybe, this version of the future didn't have to come to pass. Now that he knew about it, maybe they could prepare for it. People were keeping secrets from him? Obviously. He still didn't know who Cannibal and Dei were. Plus, who knows how many other secrets there were?

"Thank you, Perilite." He said. he showed her a bit of respect by using the gesture of formal thanks among his people: pressing the backs of hind hands together, and pointing the tips of his fingers toward her.

Swords and Shields collide, creating ripples in time
A battle? A war? She had mentioned people trying to destroy the wedding.

history shall be written as choices are made
Simple. A vague line about the uncertainty of the future.

Gifts and advice are good, right?
This one was interesting. It seemed to imply someone giving gifts was actually evil or suspicious.
Akira? Viriya? Or would some future enemy come bearing gifts?

Hidden in the darkness shall reveal answers
That might have been Perilite herself. Or someone he hadn't met yet.

Lime and Red orbs watch over you two
Two dragons, with light green and red eyes. Had he met anyone like that already?

The unknown is the closest friend you will ever have
This line was too vague to interpret

A monster and Hero shall rise upon events
The battle over the wedding again...

Thus unifying nations with regret and heartache
....And whoever died in it's resolution

uniting nations may change, but you must fulfill your task in this game.''
Uniting nations may change? what on earth did that mean?
sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
@Vilte

Perilite nodded and Ixen before she went into the back of her chambers to rest and relax. On her tail was her Basilisk, but instead it, went to put the scroll in a pile of other ones. She sighed, perhaps the future for Ixen and Akira could be happy, but nothing is certain. Zeno waited out at the door until it opened to reveal Ixen. He nodded and smiled at him before they began walking back to the main palace.

''So, did you get all the answers you were looking for?'' Zeno asked out of his curiosity. Just what Dei said one time, Curiosity killed the cat. Perhaps his curiosity will him, the ridgeback. However, he couldn't hold back. Last time someone was there was Raga and he came out pale as a sick albino Coatl.

-With Akira during all this-

Akira sighed out as he sat in his throne and began assessing the assassins that tried to kill him. He wasn't surprise that they were cursing up a storm and name calling him. He dismissed the comments as if it was soot on his tail. Closing his eyes, a headache began to form. 'This isn't healthy.' He thought. This was his eight headache today. He was about to think more, but was disturbed when someone shook him.

''Akira, we can handle it from here. Go and rest.'' Said one of his priests, Iridis. Akira nodded at him and got up and left. He sighed as walked out, hearing Iridis take charge of the situation. He knew the nocturne can take care of it himself. He was his uncle after all. Upon walking back to his chambers, he stumbled upon one of the most unknown enigma dragons he has ever met, Xanol.. or Nozar.. Which ever one.

''Hey there Xanol!'' Akira greeted with a smile. However the pearlcatcher stared at him with no emotion. Her lime orbs shifted to one of crimson. Akira sweat dropped at that. Must be Nozar then... whoops.

''Akira. You still can't figure out who's who?'' Asked Nozar. Akira just shook his head at this. It was truly hard to know when Nozar is out or Xanol. She sighed, annoyance was laced within it. She just shook her head walked to the west wing to talk to Perilite.

''Uh.... nice chatting with you...?'' Akira said a bit dazed at what just occurred. He shrugged it off and continued his trip to his chambers.
@Vilte

Perilite nodded and Ixen before she went into the back of her chambers to rest and relax. On her tail was her Basilisk, but instead it, went to put the scroll in a pile of other ones. She sighed, perhaps the future for Ixen and Akira could be happy, but nothing is certain. Zeno waited out at the door until it opened to reveal Ixen. He nodded and smiled at him before they began walking back to the main palace.

''So, did you get all the answers you were looking for?'' Zeno asked out of his curiosity. Just what Dei said one time, Curiosity killed the cat. Perhaps his curiosity will him, the ridgeback. However, he couldn't hold back. Last time someone was there was Raga and he came out pale as a sick albino Coatl.

-With Akira during all this-

Akira sighed out as he sat in his throne and began assessing the assassins that tried to kill him. He wasn't surprise that they were cursing up a storm and name calling him. He dismissed the comments as if it was soot on his tail. Closing his eyes, a headache began to form. 'This isn't healthy.' He thought. This was his eight headache today. He was about to think more, but was disturbed when someone shook him.

''Akira, we can handle it from here. Go and rest.'' Said one of his priests, Iridis. Akira nodded at him and got up and left. He sighed as walked out, hearing Iridis take charge of the situation. He knew the nocturne can take care of it himself. He was his uncle after all. Upon walking back to his chambers, he stumbled upon one of the most unknown enigma dragons he has ever met, Xanol.. or Nozar.. Which ever one.

''Hey there Xanol!'' Akira greeted with a smile. However the pearlcatcher stared at him with no emotion. Her lime orbs shifted to one of crimson. Akira sweat dropped at that. Must be Nozar then... whoops.

''Akira. You still can't figure out who's who?'' Asked Nozar. Akira just shook his head at this. It was truly hard to know when Nozar is out or Xanol. She sighed, annoyance was laced within it. She just shook her head walked to the west wing to talk to Perilite.

''Uh.... nice chatting with you...?'' Akira said a bit dazed at what just occurred. He shrugged it off and continued his trip to his chambers.
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@InkZylorn ((sorry for not responding, really busy. I will be very busy tomorrow, so after today, I may not be able to reply until Wednesday))

Ixen thought carefully before answering. His future was nobody's business but his own- and maybe Akira's.
"I got the answer I expected." He finally said. He walked alongside Zeno, making his way back to his bedchamber. It was late, and he was tired. As they exited Perilite's room, they passed another dragon going in. She was a heavily bandaged black Pearlcatcher with orange wings. Ixen's attention was caught by her deep red eyes.
Red orbs watch over you two he remembered Perilite's voice inside his head.
Ixen tucked the thought away. There were other dragons with red eyes. This one was only one possibility. He should be careful and remember Perilite's warning, but also remember that he had no proof against this dragon.

He thanked Zeno as he returned to his room. Tomorrow, he might see Akira again. He wanted to tell Akira what Perilite had said, because it was about Akira too. He couldn't trust anyone else, but he would trust Akira. But all that would be tomorrow. Tonight, he was tired. He curled up on the wide bed and fell instantly asleep.
@InkZylorn ((sorry for not responding, really busy. I will be very busy tomorrow, so after today, I may not be able to reply until Wednesday))

Ixen thought carefully before answering. His future was nobody's business but his own- and maybe Akira's.
"I got the answer I expected." He finally said. He walked alongside Zeno, making his way back to his bedchamber. It was late, and he was tired. As they exited Perilite's room, they passed another dragon going in. She was a heavily bandaged black Pearlcatcher with orange wings. Ixen's attention was caught by her deep red eyes.
Red orbs watch over you two he remembered Perilite's voice inside his head.
Ixen tucked the thought away. There were other dragons with red eyes. This one was only one possibility. He should be careful and remember Perilite's warning, but also remember that he had no proof against this dragon.

He thanked Zeno as he returned to his room. Tomorrow, he might see Akira again. He wanted to tell Akira what Perilite had said, because it was about Akira too. He couldn't trust anyone else, but he would trust Akira. But all that would be tomorrow. Tonight, he was tired. He curled up on the wide bed and fell instantly asleep.
@Vilte

{Quite alright. I am busy also, life comes first than roleplay. I can always wait my friend. c:}

Akira finally arrived back to his chambers and went to bed. He has a restless sleep, due to worrying about all the up coming things and so on. When he awoke there were a few bags under his eyes. As he got ready for the day, he saw Charcoal all happy and not tired at all. He snorted to himself, 'Sometimes I wish I was Charcoal.' He thought bitterly as he left his chambers.

Upon arriving to the throne he was bombarded by his priest with one word. Cannibal. Akira sweat dropped at this as he listened to the problem.

''My Prince! Cannibal got out of his chambers in the west wing again! We have NO idea where he is!!!!'' One of his priests said in a frantic voice. Akira heard this and paled immensely. 'Oh no.' Was the only thing he could think of at that moment.

-Ixen's Chamber-

A odd looking Wildclaw sat the foot of the bed with a smile that surpassed any smile. {Think Jeff the Killer smile.} It wore many bandages that were soaked up in blood. This was an odd Wildclaw indeed. His crimson insane eyes stared at Ixen's sleeping form. What exactly is it doing here of all places?
@Vilte

{Quite alright. I am busy also, life comes first than roleplay. I can always wait my friend. c:}

Akira finally arrived back to his chambers and went to bed. He has a restless sleep, due to worrying about all the up coming things and so on. When he awoke there were a few bags under his eyes. As he got ready for the day, he saw Charcoal all happy and not tired at all. He snorted to himself, 'Sometimes I wish I was Charcoal.' He thought bitterly as he left his chambers.

Upon arriving to the throne he was bombarded by his priest with one word. Cannibal. Akira sweat dropped at this as he listened to the problem.

''My Prince! Cannibal got out of his chambers in the west wing again! We have NO idea where he is!!!!'' One of his priests said in a frantic voice. Akira heard this and paled immensely. 'Oh no.' Was the only thing he could think of at that moment.

-Ixen's Chamber-

A odd looking Wildclaw sat the foot of the bed with a smile that surpassed any smile. {Think Jeff the Killer smile.} It wore many bandages that were soaked up in blood. This was an odd Wildclaw indeed. His crimson insane eyes stared at Ixen's sleeping form. What exactly is it doing here of all places?
@InkZylorn

Tired as he was, Ixen fell asleep rather quickly. But his dreams were full of the day's events. He kept dreaming of Akira, Viriya, and all the people he had left behind. Most of all he dreamed of Perilite. Her prophecy echoed through his mind, and he dreamed scenario after scenario of different ways it could come to pass. He was awoken by a fierce headbutt from Nepali.

Ixen jolted awake, eyes absorbing the unfamiliar room. Strange ceiling, strange bed, strange dragon at the foot of his bed.

Ixen immediately jumped up, grabbing the rapier he kept by his bedside and pointing at the intruder. He began gathering his magic, ready to release a blast of fire if the wildclaw did anything. "Who are you and what do you want?" he demanded, entire body prepared for combat. In the few seconds he waited for a response, his adrenaline-fueled senses assessed the stranger. Bright, fiery eyes, bloody bandages, and an unstable grin.
@InkZylorn

Tired as he was, Ixen fell asleep rather quickly. But his dreams were full of the day's events. He kept dreaming of Akira, Viriya, and all the people he had left behind. Most of all he dreamed of Perilite. Her prophecy echoed through his mind, and he dreamed scenario after scenario of different ways it could come to pass. He was awoken by a fierce headbutt from Nepali.

Ixen jolted awake, eyes absorbing the unfamiliar room. Strange ceiling, strange bed, strange dragon at the foot of his bed.

Ixen immediately jumped up, grabbing the rapier he kept by his bedside and pointing at the intruder. He began gathering his magic, ready to release a blast of fire if the wildclaw did anything. "Who are you and what do you want?" he demanded, entire body prepared for combat. In the few seconds he waited for a response, his adrenaline-fueled senses assessed the stranger. Bright, fiery eyes, bloody bandages, and an unstable grin.
@Vilte

The Wildclaw stared at Ixen with curiosity. It wasn't everyday this wildcalw was able to get out of his 'chambers' without getting caught. So, this was a new scenery to him. Another prince from another land, here in this palace. He grinned wider as Ixen spoke, looking at him in a threatening way. His tail began to wag at him before speaking in his deep raspy voice.

''Cannibal name. Chambers I here Prince land another room in!'' Cannibal said enthusiastically. However, he couldn't speak fluently nor correct for this matter. Oddly enough he could speak without errors in his native tongue, but horribly in this tongue. Odd fella.

-Akira-

''Oh no! He must've gotten out and into the village! We must retrieve him before he cause havoc and all that stuff! I want all the guards out searching for him! Leave no stone unturned! I will accompany you guys.'' Akira said in authority as he began walking off his throne to go into the city.
@Vilte

The Wildclaw stared at Ixen with curiosity. It wasn't everyday this wildcalw was able to get out of his 'chambers' without getting caught. So, this was a new scenery to him. Another prince from another land, here in this palace. He grinned wider as Ixen spoke, looking at him in a threatening way. His tail began to wag at him before speaking in his deep raspy voice.

''Cannibal name. Chambers I here Prince land another room in!'' Cannibal said enthusiastically. However, he couldn't speak fluently nor correct for this matter. Oddly enough he could speak without errors in his native tongue, but horribly in this tongue. Odd fella.

-Akira-

''Oh no! He must've gotten out and into the village! We must retrieve him before he cause havoc and all that stuff! I want all the guards out searching for him! Leave no stone unturned! I will accompany you guys.'' Akira said in authority as he began walking off his throne to go into the city.
@InkZylorn

Ixen tried not to show any reaction. So this was Cannibal. First Perilite, then Cannibal...that only left Dei. He certainly wasn't doing a very good job of avoiding the dragons Akira told him to avoid. He tried to interpret Cannibal's garbled sentence. Prince land another room in? The general idea of it was clear enough.

Ixen knew he should be calling for guards, but he didn't want to provoke an attack. Cannibal seemed pleased for now. And while Ixen was fully expecting a fight, he wanted to delay it while he could. Maybe he could even get some information. He didn't put the sword down, but started stepping slowly closer.

"You sure are. And now we've met. What do you want, Cannibal?"

@InkZylorn

Ixen tried not to show any reaction. So this was Cannibal. First Perilite, then Cannibal...that only left Dei. He certainly wasn't doing a very good job of avoiding the dragons Akira told him to avoid. He tried to interpret Cannibal's garbled sentence. Prince land another room in? The general idea of it was clear enough.

Ixen knew he should be calling for guards, but he didn't want to provoke an attack. Cannibal seemed pleased for now. And while Ixen was fully expecting a fight, he wanted to delay it while he could. Maybe he could even get some information. He didn't put the sword down, but started stepping slowly closer.

"You sure are. And now we've met. What do you want, Cannibal?"

@Vilte

Cannibal only grinned wider at Ixen's antics at him. This was the longest conversation he had ever since Khona left. His tail wagged faster, unraveling the bandage a bit to reveal his tail bone, literally his bone.

''Xanol, Nozar, Perilite visit. Basilik scrolls future Perilite sight! Secret Dei about know. Fetch I sent you was.'' Cannibal said again, in too confusing sentence.
@Vilte

Cannibal only grinned wider at Ixen's antics at him. This was the longest conversation he had ever since Khona left. His tail wagged faster, unraveling the bandage a bit to reveal his tail bone, literally his bone.

''Xanol, Nozar, Perilite visit. Basilik scrolls future Perilite sight! Secret Dei about know. Fetch I sent you was.'' Cannibal said again, in too confusing sentence.
@InkZylorn

Ixen's eyes widened at the exposed bone. This dragon was very unhealthy. He must constantly be in pain. He tried not to react too strongly, but a gasp escaped his lips.

Most of the words were still gibberish. The dragons Xanol, Nozar or Perilite visited Cannibal, or he visited them. Something about Perilite's prophecy scrolls that the basilisk wrote down. A secret whoever 'Dei' was knew, apparently. And Cannibal claiming he was here to fetch him. That was most concerning.

"And what if I don't want to be fetched?"
@InkZylorn

Ixen's eyes widened at the exposed bone. This dragon was very unhealthy. He must constantly be in pain. He tried not to react too strongly, but a gasp escaped his lips.

Most of the words were still gibberish. The dragons Xanol, Nozar or Perilite visited Cannibal, or he visited them. Something about Perilite's prophecy scrolls that the basilisk wrote down. A secret whoever 'Dei' was knew, apparently. And Cannibal claiming he was here to fetch him. That was most concerning.

"And what if I don't want to be fetched?"
@Vilte

Cannibal grumbled at this. He knew this'll happen, but of course it had to! He gorwled and mumbled to himself before getting up and walking over to Nepali and picked her up. He then dashed out of the room, heading to the west wing to Dei. Once arriving he entered Dei's chambers and was yelled at.

''Cannibal! STOP INTERRUPTING MY EXPERIMENTING!'' Scolded a pearlcatcher who glared at the smirking Wildclaw.
@Vilte

Cannibal grumbled at this. He knew this'll happen, but of course it had to! He gorwled and mumbled to himself before getting up and walking over to Nepali and picked her up. He then dashed out of the room, heading to the west wing to Dei. Once arriving he entered Dei's chambers and was yelled at.

''Cannibal! STOP INTERRUPTING MY EXPERIMENTING!'' Scolded a pearlcatcher who glared at the smirking Wildclaw.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11