Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Diplomatic Death (Day Two)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][b][color=#7F0000][size=7]A Diplomatic Death[/size][/color][/b][/center] The eleven flights weren’t always warring against each other. There were many times where they were all at peace with one another. Tensions weren’t high, and if you were travelling, you could greet any dragon you met and they would be friendly towards you. This was one of those times. The peace had lasted for two hundred years already, and it was again that time. Every ten years, the eleven flights send dragons representing each flight to an annual conference, where diplomatic policies are renewed and friendships are kindled. This year, you have been chosen to represent your flight. And the conference is taking place in the Starfall Isles. The Mystical Moon Water Clan has kindly offered their clan as the host of this event. You land in a large clearing in the Starwood Strand. The sun beats down overhead, but you hardly notice the heat. Instead, you are preoccupied with a pretty Fae that flutters in front of you. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13254235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132543/13254235_350.png[/img][/url][/center] “Welcome.” She says in the monotone so typical of her species of dragon. “I hope you had a pleasant journey. My name is Asura, and I am the matriarch of the Mystical Moon Water Clan. I will be the host of this conference. “But that’s enough about me. What is your name and what flight do you represent?” [size=1]@Moonwater[/size]
A Diplomatic Death

The eleven flights weren’t always warring against each other. There were many times where they were all at peace with one another. Tensions weren’t high, and if you were travelling, you could greet any dragon you met and they would be friendly towards you. This was one of those times. The peace had lasted for two hundred years already, and it was again that time. Every ten years, the eleven flights send dragons representing each flight to an annual conference, where diplomatic policies are renewed and friendships are kindled.

This year, you have been chosen to represent your flight. And the conference is taking place in the Starfall Isles. The Mystical Moon Water Clan has kindly offered their clan as the host of this event.

You land in a large clearing in the Starwood Strand. The sun beats down overhead, but you hardly notice the heat. Instead, you are preoccupied with a pretty Fae that flutters in front of you.

“Welcome.” She says in the monotone so typical of her species of dragon. “I hope you had a pleasant journey. My name is Asura, and I am the matriarch of the Mystical Moon Water Clan. I will be the host of this conference.

“But that’s enough about me. What is your name and what flight do you represent?”

@Moonwater
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
How to Play

A Diplomatic Death is an RP-centric Mafia-style game for fifteen players. It’s kind of like a game, a roleplay, and an adventure all rolled into one. If you are unfamiliar with mafia games, please refer to the guide here.

This game takes place with my clan in the Starfall Isles as the setting, and consists of three factions: the law-abiding diplomat faction, the corrupted diplomat faction, and the quirky diplomat faction.

There are several different scenarios where the game can end, and they will be described later. However, the two most obvious ways are: when the corrupted diplomats kill all other diplomats, and when the law-abiding diplomats manage to lynch all of the corrupted diplomats.

There is some randomness and luck involved with this game. Every day, I will give out hints and clues, but only so many of them are actual, real clues. Things are not always what they seem, and there are some things that your character will see, and some that your character won’t. Aside from this, this game will also feature gore and blood, so if you are sensitive to these issues, please do not join.

I’ve never been a game master to a mafia-style game like this (I’ve been a game master for other roleplays before, namely tabletop roleplays), so please tell me if I’m doing something wrong or if there’s something I could be doing better!

Rules
  1. Common sense.
  2. This will probably end up being a long-term roleplay, so if you join please understand that you’re making a commitment… of course if there are real life things that require you to be removed from the game, you can leave. It would be nice if you could be on daily so you can read all the messages, but be warned that you can miss out on parts of the game if you do not participate actively.
  3. This is a descriptive roleplay. That means no text talk, and longish posts. Writing only two sentences is frowned upon.
  4. Timely responses are encouraged.
  5. Please do not share your roles with anyone OOC (the exceptions are the mafia members).
  6. Roleclaiming is allowed within the public eye of the main thread, but if you do claim a role, you may be targeted. Conversely, if someone claims a role, they could be lying or telling the truth, so be on your toes.
  7. Try not to form alliances – it’s really every person for themselves in this game. Except for the corrupted diplomats. They’re supposed to work together.
  8. Please ping me @Moonwater when you are voting, and bold your vote. Please ping and bold when you address the NPCs as well. This will allow me to see your comment or question. If not, then I may become lost in the thread.
  9. Please don’t change your dragon’s apparel after the game has started or your familiar if you write in your registration that your dragon travels with its familiar. Apparel and the like are used during the game.
  10. When you’re dead, you’re dead. No more posting in the main thread.
  11. When interacting with others, please ping only the people you are interacting with, not everyone in the entire group.
  12. If you sign up and do not participate for five days without letting me know beforehand, you will be dropped from the roleplay.
  13. If you are still confused on how to play the game, please send me a PM and ask me your question.
  14. Have fun!
How to Play

A Diplomatic Death is an RP-centric Mafia-style game for fifteen players. It’s kind of like a game, a roleplay, and an adventure all rolled into one. If you are unfamiliar with mafia games, please refer to the guide here.

This game takes place with my clan in the Starfall Isles as the setting, and consists of three factions: the law-abiding diplomat faction, the corrupted diplomat faction, and the quirky diplomat faction.

There are several different scenarios where the game can end, and they will be described later. However, the two most obvious ways are: when the corrupted diplomats kill all other diplomats, and when the law-abiding diplomats manage to lynch all of the corrupted diplomats.

There is some randomness and luck involved with this game. Every day, I will give out hints and clues, but only so many of them are actual, real clues. Things are not always what they seem, and there are some things that your character will see, and some that your character won’t. Aside from this, this game will also feature gore and blood, so if you are sensitive to these issues, please do not join.

I’ve never been a game master to a mafia-style game like this (I’ve been a game master for other roleplays before, namely tabletop roleplays), so please tell me if I’m doing something wrong or if there’s something I could be doing better!

Rules
  1. Common sense.
  2. This will probably end up being a long-term roleplay, so if you join please understand that you’re making a commitment… of course if there are real life things that require you to be removed from the game, you can leave. It would be nice if you could be on daily so you can read all the messages, but be warned that you can miss out on parts of the game if you do not participate actively.
  3. This is a descriptive roleplay. That means no text talk, and longish posts. Writing only two sentences is frowned upon.
  4. Timely responses are encouraged.
  5. Please do not share your roles with anyone OOC (the exceptions are the mafia members).
  6. Roleclaiming is allowed within the public eye of the main thread, but if you do claim a role, you may be targeted. Conversely, if someone claims a role, they could be lying or telling the truth, so be on your toes.
  7. Try not to form alliances – it’s really every person for themselves in this game. Except for the corrupted diplomats. They’re supposed to work together.
  8. Please ping me @Moonwater when you are voting, and bold your vote. Please ping and bold when you address the NPCs as well. This will allow me to see your comment or question. If not, then I may become lost in the thread.
  9. Please don’t change your dragon’s apparel after the game has started or your familiar if you write in your registration that your dragon travels with its familiar. Apparel and the like are used during the game.
  10. When you’re dead, you’re dead. No more posting in the main thread.
  11. When interacting with others, please ping only the people you are interacting with, not everyone in the entire group.
  12. If you sign up and do not participate for five days without letting me know beforehand, you will be dropped from the roleplay.
  13. If you are still confused on how to play the game, please send me a PM and ask me your question.
  14. Have fun!
Roles

Roles

All roles will be decided randomly. There are fourteen roles, so there will be a repeat of one role.

Law-Abiding Diplomats
Law-Abiding Diplomats are this game's equivalent to townspeople. They are the poor innocents that have to get rid of the corrupted diplomats.
  • Wary Diplomat - The Wary Diplomat is not naïve like some other diplomats may be. He or she knows that there might be some outside parties that want to ruin this conference. That's why the Wary Diplomat will check one person every night to see if they are a Corrupted Diplomat or not. He will not be able to see specific roles except in special cases.
  • Investigative Diplomat - The Investigative Diplomat prides himself or herself on intelligence. This diplomat can investigate one person each night, and find out what role he or she is. However! The Investigative Diplomat isn't as intelligent as he or she likes to pretend, and so will not find the specific role, but will narrow down the person's role to a few choices.
  • Healer Diplomat - The Healer Diplomat is very straightforward. This diplomat is skilled in healing, and every night will be able to choose one person to heal. If that person is attacked, they are healed. If not, then no harm done. The Healer Diplomat can also choose to heal himself or herself for only one night. Once they use up this heal, whether they are attacked or not, they can no longer heal themselves.
  • Long-Winded Diplomat - This Diplomat specializes in giving long and boring speeches. Every night, the Long-Winded Diplomat can choose one person to make a speech to. This person is prevented from using their night ability if they have one.
  • Observant Diplomat - The Observant Diplomat can choose one person every night to watch. The people that visited this person will be revealed to the Observant Diplomat.
  • Paranoid Diplomat - The Paranoid Diplomat is... well, paranoid. This Diplomat is constantly worried that someone is out to get them, and so always carries weapons with them. This Diplomat can choose three different nights where they go on "alert." If someone visits them the night they go on alert, the Paranoid Diplomat will kill that person and all others, regardless of whether they are corrupted, law-abiding, or quirky.
  • Guard Diplomat - Chooses to guard one person each night. If the guarded person is attacked, the Guard Diplomat will kill the attacker but will also die. The guarded person will remain alive unless more than one person attacks him or her.
  • VIP Diplomat - A very important diplomat! This person's vote counts for three if he or she reveals himself or herself as the VIP diplomat to everyone. After this, they cannot be healed by doctors anymore.

Corrupted Diplomats
The Corrupted Diplomats are essentially the mafia of this game. Their goal? Kill off all that oppose them.
  • Corrupt VIP Diplomat - This Diplomat is the leader of the corrupted. He or she can choose to kill one person per night. Should the Corrupt Diplomat be distracted at night, the Corrupt VIP will attack instead. The Corrupt VIP is immune to attacks at night.
  • Corrupt Diplomat - The Corrupted VIP Diplomat's right hand man or woman. He or she obeys the Corrupted VIP Diplomat's orders. Should the Corrupt VIP die in some way, she or he will be promoted to Corrupt VIP.
  • Framing Diplomat - The Framing Diplomat chooses one person to frame that night. This person will appear to be a Corrupt Diplomat should their role be checked that night.

Quirky Diplomats
  • Obsessive Diplomat - This Diplomat will stop at nothing to get his or her target lynched. Not just killed. Lynched. If the target dies but is not lynched, the Obsessive Diplomat will become an Insane Diplomat. If the target is lynched after the Obsessive Diplomat dies, the Obsessive Diplomat does not win. If the Obsessive Diplomat dies after the target is lynched, the Obsessive Diplomat still wins. The Obsessive Diplomat is immune to night attacks.
  • Insane Diplomat - This Diplomat is insane, and he or she knows it. In order to relieve their suffering, they believe that the only way is to die. They will do anything, anything at all, to be lynched by the other Diplomats. If he or she is lynched, they can kill one person who voted guilty for them the next night. {Alright I know that this is portraying mental illnesses badly. For the sake of this unrealistic game, please bear with it. I fully acknowledge that this not the most accurate portrayal.}
  • Murderous Diplomat - The Murderous Diplomat is an undercover serial killer. His or her goal? To kill everyone else. The Murderous Diplomat can choose one person to kill each night, and is immune to night attacks.

Note: some of these roles may make you believe that this is how you must roleplay your character. DON'T. While it would be in character, it would give away your role, which is a big no no.
Roles

Roles

All roles will be decided randomly. There are fourteen roles, so there will be a repeat of one role.

Law-Abiding Diplomats
Law-Abiding Diplomats are this game's equivalent to townspeople. They are the poor innocents that have to get rid of the corrupted diplomats.
  • Wary Diplomat - The Wary Diplomat is not naïve like some other diplomats may be. He or she knows that there might be some outside parties that want to ruin this conference. That's why the Wary Diplomat will check one person every night to see if they are a Corrupted Diplomat or not. He will not be able to see specific roles except in special cases.
  • Investigative Diplomat - The Investigative Diplomat prides himself or herself on intelligence. This diplomat can investigate one person each night, and find out what role he or she is. However! The Investigative Diplomat isn't as intelligent as he or she likes to pretend, and so will not find the specific role, but will narrow down the person's role to a few choices.
  • Healer Diplomat - The Healer Diplomat is very straightforward. This diplomat is skilled in healing, and every night will be able to choose one person to heal. If that person is attacked, they are healed. If not, then no harm done. The Healer Diplomat can also choose to heal himself or herself for only one night. Once they use up this heal, whether they are attacked or not, they can no longer heal themselves.
  • Long-Winded Diplomat - This Diplomat specializes in giving long and boring speeches. Every night, the Long-Winded Diplomat can choose one person to make a speech to. This person is prevented from using their night ability if they have one.
  • Observant Diplomat - The Observant Diplomat can choose one person every night to watch. The people that visited this person will be revealed to the Observant Diplomat.
  • Paranoid Diplomat - The Paranoid Diplomat is... well, paranoid. This Diplomat is constantly worried that someone is out to get them, and so always carries weapons with them. This Diplomat can choose three different nights where they go on "alert." If someone visits them the night they go on alert, the Paranoid Diplomat will kill that person and all others, regardless of whether they are corrupted, law-abiding, or quirky.
  • Guard Diplomat - Chooses to guard one person each night. If the guarded person is attacked, the Guard Diplomat will kill the attacker but will also die. The guarded person will remain alive unless more than one person attacks him or her.
  • VIP Diplomat - A very important diplomat! This person's vote counts for three if he or she reveals himself or herself as the VIP diplomat to everyone. After this, they cannot be healed by doctors anymore.

Corrupted Diplomats
The Corrupted Diplomats are essentially the mafia of this game. Their goal? Kill off all that oppose them.
  • Corrupt VIP Diplomat - This Diplomat is the leader of the corrupted. He or she can choose to kill one person per night. Should the Corrupt Diplomat be distracted at night, the Corrupt VIP will attack instead. The Corrupt VIP is immune to attacks at night.
  • Corrupt Diplomat - The Corrupted VIP Diplomat's right hand man or woman. He or she obeys the Corrupted VIP Diplomat's orders. Should the Corrupt VIP die in some way, she or he will be promoted to Corrupt VIP.
  • Framing Diplomat - The Framing Diplomat chooses one person to frame that night. This person will appear to be a Corrupt Diplomat should their role be checked that night.

Quirky Diplomats
  • Obsessive Diplomat - This Diplomat will stop at nothing to get his or her target lynched. Not just killed. Lynched. If the target dies but is not lynched, the Obsessive Diplomat will become an Insane Diplomat. If the target is lynched after the Obsessive Diplomat dies, the Obsessive Diplomat does not win. If the Obsessive Diplomat dies after the target is lynched, the Obsessive Diplomat still wins. The Obsessive Diplomat is immune to night attacks.
  • Insane Diplomat - This Diplomat is insane, and he or she knows it. In order to relieve their suffering, they believe that the only way is to die. They will do anything, anything at all, to be lynched by the other Diplomats. If he or she is lynched, they can kill one person who voted guilty for them the next night. {Alright I know that this is portraying mental illnesses badly. For the sake of this unrealistic game, please bear with it. I fully acknowledge that this not the most accurate portrayal.}
  • Murderous Diplomat - The Murderous Diplomat is an undercover serial killer. His or her goal? To kill everyone else. The Murderous Diplomat can choose one person to kill each night, and is immune to night attacks.

Note: some of these roles may make you believe that this is how you must roleplay your character. DON'T. While it would be in character, it would give away your role, which is a big no no.
Game-Ending Scenarios

Scenario One: Law-Abiding Diplomats

The Law-Abiding Diplomats lynch all Corrupted Diplomats and all other Diplomats that are a threat to the peace.

Scenario Two: Corrupted Diplomats

The Corrupted Diplomats kill off all other Diplomats that are a threat to them.

Scenario Three: The Murderous Diplomat

The Murderous Diplomat kills off every other person. Note that should the Murderous Diplomat and the Corrupt VIP Diplomat be the last two people in the game, the Murderous Diplomat will win the stalemate. The stalemate is caused because they are both killing roles with immunity.

Other Winning Scenarios

Some of the Quirky Diplomats can win regardless of which scenario ends the game. For example, if the Insane Diplomat is lynched, they will win regardless if the game ends because of scenario one, two, or three. The same goes for the Obsessive Diplomat.

Links

This section is a collection of links that you will need for this game.

Chatzy - OOC Chat - The password is "diplomat" without quotation marks. This chat is for any OOC talk, playful banter, discussion about who might or might not be the killer... everyone should join this chat and check it regularly!

Chatzy - Corrupted Diplomats Chat - For obvious reasons, I will not release the password on this: I will PM the password to those that need it.

Lynch Thread

Yes, you will need a Chatzy account for this game. I apologize, but it doesn't have a very long signup process and won't waste a whole ton of time. If you need help getting in, please PM me and I will be happy to help!
Game-Ending Scenarios

Scenario One: Law-Abiding Diplomats

The Law-Abiding Diplomats lynch all Corrupted Diplomats and all other Diplomats that are a threat to the peace.

Scenario Two: Corrupted Diplomats

The Corrupted Diplomats kill off all other Diplomats that are a threat to them.

Scenario Three: The Murderous Diplomat

The Murderous Diplomat kills off every other person. Note that should the Murderous Diplomat and the Corrupt VIP Diplomat be the last two people in the game, the Murderous Diplomat will win the stalemate. The stalemate is caused because they are both killing roles with immunity.

Other Winning Scenarios

Some of the Quirky Diplomats can win regardless of which scenario ends the game. For example, if the Insane Diplomat is lynched, they will win regardless if the game ends because of scenario one, two, or three. The same goes for the Obsessive Diplomat.

Links

This section is a collection of links that you will need for this game.

Chatzy - OOC Chat - The password is "diplomat" without quotation marks. This chat is for any OOC talk, playful banter, discussion about who might or might not be the killer... everyone should join this chat and check it regularly!

Chatzy - Corrupted Diplomats Chat - For obvious reasons, I will not release the password on this: I will PM the password to those that need it.

Lynch Thread

Yes, you will need a Chatzy account for this game. I apologize, but it doesn't have a very long signup process and won't waste a whole ton of time. If you need help getting in, please PM me and I will be happy to help!
[center][size=6]Sign Up and List of Participants[/size][/center] [size=5]Sign ups are closed![/size] If you are not in this roleplay and interested in participating in a roleplay like this one, please PM me, and I will add you to a "next time" pinglist. I will ping all the people in the pinglist once I start another mafia RP game. To sign up, please fill out the following form and ping me: [quote=Sign Ups Are Closed][b]Username: Lair ID: Name of Dragon Character: Flight the Character Represents: Picture of Dragon Character: Description of Character's Personality:[/b] [b]If travelling with familiar, what is it's name and species?[/b][/quote] Even though I would like to know which Flight your dragon represents, you don't need to worry about satisfying the whole "one dragon from every flight" condition. It's okay if there are multiple dragons from the same Flight. [u][b]List of Participants[/b][/u] 1. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=125046]ClockworkEclipse[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13803175]Zircon[/url] - Wind 2. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=143001]Rafikii[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12948429]Riva[/url] - Ice 3. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=176928]Shadowlugia711[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176928&tab=dragon&did=15122365]OceanicLightbeam[/url] and her familiar, Storm Spire - Light 4. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=85924]Shiisiln[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11274199]Saphira[/url] - Nature 5. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=8130]Lummox[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14570572]Jebediah[/url] - Arcane 6. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=176553]Kazzle[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14791329]Syra[/url] - Water 7. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=96109]Nimbasa[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7015286]Tiaka[/url] and her familiar, Rook - Fire 8. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=177177]RamshackleInn[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15124348]Simon[/url] - Plague 9. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=171756]ShoggyDancer[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13828314]Moncha[/url] - Lightning 10. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=14087]Necromancy[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=553110]Necromany[/url] and her familiar, Red Death - Shadow 11. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=175977]Jolti[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15102715]Ociel[/url] - Water 12. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=175303]WaterWolf600[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15137428]Shadow[/url] and her familiar, Shade - Shadow 13. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=160577]nahcim[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14051608]Tortuga[/url] and her familiar, Tide - Shadow 14. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=176886]CandelCavren[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15324898]Innokenti[/url] - Earth 15. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=66554]ophician[/url] with the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6555363]Cernunnos[/url] and his familiar, Fungalhoof Qiriq - Nature [u][b]Hiatus List[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Nimbasa - from August 9-15 [/LIST]

If you are not in this roleplay and interested in participating in a roleplay like this one, please PM me, and I will add you to a "next time" pinglist. I will ping all the people in the pinglist once I start another mafia RP game.

To sign up, please fill out the following form and ping me:
Username:
Lair ID:
Name of Dragon Character:
Flight the Character Represents:
Picture of Dragon Character:
Description of Character's Personality:

If travelling with familiar, what is it's name and species?

Even though I would like to know which Flight your dragon represents, you don't need to worry about satisfying the whole "one dragon from every flight" condition. It's okay if there are multiple dragons from the same Flight.

List of Participants
1. ClockworkEclipse with the dragon Zircon - Wind
2. Rafikii with the dragon Riva - Ice
3. Shadowlugia711 with the dragon OceanicLightbeam and her familiar, Storm Spire - Light
4. Shiisiln with the dragon Saphira - Nature
5. Lummox with the dragon Jebediah - Arcane
6. Kazzle with the dragon Syra - Water
7. Nimbasa with the dragon Tiaka and her familiar, Rook - Fire
8. RamshackleInn with the dragon Simon - Plague
9. ShoggyDancer with the dragon Moncha - Lightning
10. Necromancy with the dragon Necromany and her familiar, Red Death - Shadow
11. Jolti with the dragon Ociel - Water
12. WaterWolf600 with the dragon Shadow and her familiar, Shade - Shadow
13. nahcim with the dragon Tortuga and her familiar, Tide - Shadow
14. CandelCavren with the dragon Innokenti - Earth
15. ophician with the dragon Cernunnos and his familiar, Fungalhoof Qiriq - Nature

Hiatus List
  • Nimbasa - from August 9-15
[center][size=6]NPCs[/size][/center] [center][b][size=5][color=#A85DD1]Asura[/color][/size][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13254235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132543/13254235_350.png[/img][/url] Asura is the matriarch of the Mystical Moon Water Clan. She is your host for the conference. [b][size=5][color=#93C13D]Krathadh[/size][/color][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13254236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132543/13254236_350.png[/img][/url] Krathadh is Asura's mate, and he is the second-in-command of the Clan. When Asura is busy, he will be your host. [b][size=5][color=#77C9C9]Janus[/size][/color][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11004012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110041/11004012_350.png[/img][/url] A stoic member of the Clan Guard, Janus is there to protect the clan. From you, if necessary.[/center] More to be added as the roleplay goes on!
NPCs

Asura

13254235_350.png

Asura is the matriarch of the Mystical Moon Water Clan. She is your host for the conference.

Krathadh

13254236_350.png

Krathadh is Asura's mate, and he is the second-in-command of the Clan. When Asura is busy, he will be your host.

Janus

11004012_350.png

A stoic member of the Clan Guard, Janus is there to protect the clan. From you, if necessary.

More to be added as the roleplay goes on!
Current Events/Location and Directory

Events

7/23/15 - Sign Ups are now open!
7/31/15 - Prizes are now being offered at the end of the roleplay: donations appreciated!
8/1/15 - Roleplay begins!
8/13/15 - Two more days to get your night actions in!
8/17/15 - Night One ends and Day Two begins.

Current Location

We are currently on Day Two of the roleplay!

Directory

Day One: Page 6--11

Night One: Page 11--12

Day Two: Page 12--???
Current Events/Location and Directory

Events

7/23/15 - Sign Ups are now open!
7/31/15 - Prizes are now being offered at the end of the roleplay: donations appreciated!
8/1/15 - Roleplay begins!
8/13/15 - Two more days to get your night actions in!
8/17/15 - Night One ends and Day Two begins.

Current Location

We are currently on Day Two of the roleplay!

Directory

Day One: Page 6--11

Night One: Page 11--12

Day Two: Page 12--???
[center][size=6]Prizes[/size][/center] Prizes! So I don't have a lot of prizes and if you would like to, feel free to donate to this prize pool! I'd hate to end up having not enough prizes as opposed to too many! To donate, please send me a PM with the items you wish to donate. I will add them to the list and your name to the list of donators. I am not accepting dragon donations. Prizes will be handed out at the end of the game based on a ranking system. The placements on the winner's board will be determined based on a combination of: [LIST] [*]Participation: how active were you during the duration of the game? [*]Contribution: how well did you contribute to the investigations, puzzle solving and daily votes? Did you play with a sound strategy in mind? [*]Longevity: did you make it to the end alive? Or were you, unfortunately, the first to be picked off? [/LIST] [center][quote=Prize 1][item=Skin: Thundervolt][item=Polarfreeze Defender][/quote] [quote=Prize 2]Five free bios or short stories written for one of your dragons by Moonwater: you can pick between a tell-as-it-is bio, a story bio, and a short story.[/quote] [quote=Prize 3][item=Seashell Mantle][item=Timber Tender][/quote] [quote=Prize 4][item=Gustborne Balloon][item=Cloudkeeper Herald][/quote] [quote=Prize 5][item=Alchemist Eyewear][item=Black Protective Eyewear][item=Green Protective Eyewear][item=Orange Protective Eyewear][item=Pink Protective Eyewear][item=White Protective Eyewear][/quote] [quote=Prize 6][item=Kelp Tender][item=Mammertee][item=Maren Scout][item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Depin][/quote] [/center] Current Donators: Moonwater and Shiisiln
Prizes

Prizes! So I don't have a lot of prizes and if you would like to, feel free to donate to this prize pool! I'd hate to end up having not enough prizes as opposed to too many!

To donate, please send me a PM with the items you wish to donate. I will add them to the list and your name to the list of donators. I am not accepting dragon donations.

Prizes will be handed out at the end of the game based on a ranking system. The placements on the winner's board will be determined based on a combination of:
  • Participation: how active were you during the duration of the game?
  • Contribution: how well did you contribute to the investigations, puzzle solving and daily votes? Did you play with a sound strategy in mind?
  • Longevity: did you make it to the end alive? Or were you, unfortunately, the first to be picked off?

Prize 1 wrote:
Skin: Thundervolt Polarfreeze Defender

Prize 2 wrote:
Five free bios or short stories written for one of your dragons by Moonwater: you can pick between a tell-as-it-is bio, a story bio, and a short story.

Prize 3 wrote:
Seashell Mantle Timber Tender

Prize 4 wrote:
Gustborne Balloon Cloudkeeper Herald

Prize 5 wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear

Prize 6 wrote:
Kelp Tender Mammertee Maren Scout Maren Wavesinger Depin

Current Donators: Moonwater and Shiisiln
Next Time Pinglist

None so far!
Next Time Pinglist

None so far!
Reserved
Reserved