Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Diplomatic Death (Day Two)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Moonwater I'm fine with waiting for one last person to join, however I'm afraid that I will be gone for about five days starting August 10. I will have my phone with me, however it is unlikely I will have enough time to contribute to this RP at all, as I'm going to be on a very strict schedule.

Since my hiatus is pretty long, I am fine with whatever you feel you need to do to keep the RP moving, whether it be killing Tiaka off or having me leave before we begin. Either way, sorry for the complications :c
@Moonwater I'm fine with waiting for one last person to join, however I'm afraid that I will be gone for about five days starting August 10. I will have my phone with me, however it is unlikely I will have enough time to contribute to this RP at all, as I'm going to be on a very strict schedule.

Since my hiatus is pretty long, I am fine with whatever you feel you need to do to keep the RP moving, whether it be killing Tiaka off or having me leave before we begin. Either way, sorry for the complications :c
IzaDclC.png
@Nimbasa

It's alright, don't worry! This roleplay could potentially take a long time, so you don't need to worry about me kicking you off. Unless absolutely necessary, I will also refrain from killing Tiaka off myself (though whether the corrupted diplomats do that or not, I have no say). I have added you to the hiatus list, could you just confirm that you will be gone August 10-15?
@Nimbasa

It's alright, don't worry! This roleplay could potentially take a long time, so you don't need to worry about me kicking you off. Unless absolutely necessary, I will also refrain from killing Tiaka off myself (though whether the corrupted diplomats do that or not, I have no say). I have added you to the hiatus list, could you just confirm that you will be gone August 10-15?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater Alright, thank you! c: Actually I messed up, I will be gone August 9-15, sorry.
@Moonwater Alright, thank you! c: Actually I messed up, I will be gone August 9-15, sorry.
IzaDclC.png
@Moonwater I'm fine with waiting for one more person. ^_^
@Moonwater I'm fine with waiting for one more person. ^_^
@Moonwater
ater I'll totally be willing to wait for a new participant! ^w^
Also letting you know that from August 3rd to August 10th I'll also be on a family trip uvu I'll have my phone, a charger and probably a laptop so that doesn't mean I won't be posting, however it'll at best be slowed down. nwn
@Moonwater
ater I'll totally be willing to wait for a new participant! ^w^
Also letting you know that from August 3rd to August 10th I'll also be on a family trip uvu I'll have my phone, a charger and probably a laptop so that doesn't mean I won't be posting, however it'll at best be slowed down. nwn
Bump :)
Bump :)
@Moonwater
I'm totally fine if we start anytime. Anyways, I'll be gone 5-7th of August AEST.
@Moonwater
I'm totally fine if we start anytime. Anyways, I'll be gone 5-7th of August AEST.
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
@Moonwater (to shiilsn: i hecked up and pinged u accidentally D: ) Username: ophician Lair ID: 66554 Name of Dragon Character: Cernunnos Flight the Character Represents: Nature Picture of Dragon Character: [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6555363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65554/6555363_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Description of Character's Personality: He's a serious individual, if a little uncivilized. The reason why he's sent here was to further study other dragons and hope to imitate them to become more dragonlike. If travelling with familiar, what is it's name and species? Fungalhoof Qiriq, unnamed.
@Moonwater (to shiilsn: i hecked up and pinged u accidentally D: )

Username: ophician
Lair ID: 66554
Name of Dragon Character: Cernunnos
Flight the Character Represents: Nature
Picture of Dragon Character: Description of Character's Personality: He's a serious individual, if a little uncivilized. The reason why he's sent here was to further study other dragons and hope to imitate them to become more dragonlike.
If travelling with familiar, what is it's name and species? Fungalhoof Qiriq, unnamed.
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@ophician

Great! I will add you and we will get this roleplay on the road soon!
@ophician

Great! I will add you and we will get this roleplay on the road soon!
@ClockworkEclipse @Rafikii @Shadowlugia711 @Shiisiln @Lummox @Kazzle @Nimbasa @RamshackleInn @ShoggyDancer @Necromancy @Jolti @WaterWolf600 @nahcim @WavesofWoe @ophician [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13254236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132543/13254236_350.png[/img][/url] [b]You're all in the very middle of the location of the Mystical Moon Water Clan (your host clan). It's a large clearing in the Starfall Isles. The sun is still there, but it's slowly getting lower and lower, as it descends down past the mountains in the distance. The sky is still mostly blue but the clouds are beginning to have touches of pink and gold. It is almost time for sunset. A Guardian walks up to all of you. "I am Krathadh, Asura's mate. We are deeply sorry, but your accommodations are still being prepared. While you wait, we have set up a buffet and some snacks for you to have. Please feel free to take however much you want. You may also take this time to socialize with your fellow diplomats. Again, we apologize." The Guardian slinks off to wait by the trees surrounding the clearing, and leaves you all alone with each other.[/b] (This is a time for your characters to all socialize and get to know each other while I sort out roles and send them by PM. Try not to leave anyone out! Remember, this is a [i]descriptive[/i] roleplay: a paragraph or two should be the norm! A paragraph should be at least four sentences long. You should also begin joining the OOC Chatzy--the link is one the first page--so you can also get to know each other on there. Remember: role claiming is frowned upon and revealing the role of another player will result in a ban from this game and a creative death written by yours truly. Also, having a mean character is fine, but being mean OOC is not fine. Remember not to ping everyone, but only the people you are talking to. The point of this is to socialize your characters, so try to strike up conversations with other dragons! You can also ask Krathadh any questions, and ping me if you are doing so.) {Hey everyone! So I'm back because my hiatus was cut short... so we're starting this roleplay now! I hope you guys enjoy and have fun!}
@ClockworkEclipse @Rafikii @Shadowlugia711 @Shiisiln @Lummox @Kazzle @Nimbasa @RamshackleInn @ShoggyDancer @Necromancy @Jolti @WaterWolf600 @nahcim @WavesofWoe @ophician

13254236_350.png

You're all in the very middle of the location of the Mystical Moon Water Clan (your host clan). It's a large clearing in the Starfall Isles. The sun is still there, but it's slowly getting lower and lower, as it descends down past the mountains in the distance. The sky is still mostly blue but the clouds are beginning to have touches of pink and gold. It is almost time for sunset.

A Guardian walks up to all of you. "I am Krathadh, Asura's mate. We are deeply sorry, but your accommodations are still being prepared. While you wait, we have set up a buffet and some snacks for you to have. Please feel free to take however much you want. You may also take this time to socialize with your fellow diplomats. Again, we apologize."

The Guardian slinks off to wait by the trees surrounding the clearing, and leaves you all alone with each other.

(This is a time for your characters to all socialize and get to know each other while I sort out roles and send them by PM. Try not to leave anyone out! Remember, this is a descriptive roleplay: a paragraph or two should be the norm! A paragraph should be at least four sentences long.

You should also begin joining the OOC Chatzy--the link is one the first page--so you can also get to know each other on there. Remember: role claiming is frowned upon and revealing the role of another player will result in a ban from this game and a creative death written by yours truly. Also, having a mean character is fine, but being mean OOC is not fine.

Remember not to ping everyone, but only the people you are talking to. The point of this is to socialize your characters, so try to strike up conversations with other dragons! You can also ask Krathadh any questions, and ping me if you are doing so.)

{Hey everyone! So I'm back because my hiatus was cut short... so we're starting this roleplay now! I hope you guys enjoy and have fun!}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15