Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Diplomatic Death (Day Two)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@moonwater
I need to take an emergency hiatus. Sorry for the rushed messaged and lack of notice. A real life emergency came up. Sadly I don't know when I can return so feel free to replace me. I am really sorry.
@moonwater
I need to take an emergency hiatus. Sorry for the rushed messaged and lack of notice. A real life emergency came up. Sadly I don't know when I can return so feel free to replace me. I am really sorry.
64237662-Hoard.png34301853-Hoard.png 63467496-Hoard.png
@Necromancy

Don't worry, it's alright. :)
@Necromancy

Don't worry, it's alright. :)
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@ClockworkEclipse @WaterWolf600 @WavesofWoe @Moonwater (sorry for the delay!! ^^")
--
Ociel was going to open his mouth to reply to the other Pearlcatcher when the shadowscale armored Imperial entered the clearing. Lodgings... That means... Oh finally, some sleep!.. Ociel thought, extremely relieved. He'd socialize with these other dragons in the morning; his feet ached and head was starting to hurt from the travel; some sleep and care would do him well.

When it got to his turn, Ociel followed the Imperial. He was led to a room, and when he opened the door, it was a cozy enough space. The bed looked tempting to fall right into, but not before he'd give himself a wash. He turned on the bath and slipped comfortably in, laying his pearl on the sink beside him. After about ten minutes he was clean, and then decided it was time to rest. He climbed into bed and fell asleep almost as soon as he hit the pillow.
@ClockworkEclipse @WaterWolf600 @WavesofWoe @Moonwater (sorry for the delay!! ^^")
--
Ociel was going to open his mouth to reply to the other Pearlcatcher when the shadowscale armored Imperial entered the clearing. Lodgings... That means... Oh finally, some sleep!.. Ociel thought, extremely relieved. He'd socialize with these other dragons in the morning; his feet ached and head was starting to hurt from the travel; some sleep and care would do him well.

When it got to his turn, Ociel followed the Imperial. He was led to a room, and when he opened the door, it was a cozy enough space. The bed looked tempting to fall right into, but not before he'd give himself a wash. He turned on the bath and slipped comfortably in, laying his pearl on the sink beside him. After about ten minutes he was clean, and then decided it was time to rest. He climbed into bed and fell asleep almost as soon as he hit the pillow.
@nahcim @Lummox @Shadowluigia117 @Ophician @ClockworkEclipse

You have two more days to send me your night actions!
@nahcim @Lummox @Shadowluigia117 @Ophician @ClockworkEclipse

You have two more days to send me your night actions!
@Rafikii @Nimbasa @RamshackleInn @Lummox @Shadowlugia711 @Shiisiln @Jolti @WavesofWoe @WaterWolf600 @ShoggyDancer @Kazzle

Night One

I'm thirsty, and still hungry. The buffet was nowhere near satisfying.

I need a proper meal.

What kind of host clan doesn't serve their guests a proper meal?

I guess it's my own fault. I didn't eat enough. I was talking to other dragons, trying to be polite...

I uncurl from my nest. I don't know where the kitchens are, but I can try to find them, at least.

I pad out from my shelter. They've built one for each of us.

Someone's cooking. I can smell it. It smells like... tomato soup?

Three other dragons have joined me, but I don't pay attention.

So hungry.

I follow my nose, and walk into the kitchens.

There's a pot of red liquid on the stove.

I take a bowlful.

From my peripheral vision, I watch the other two do the same thing.

They must be hungry too.

I take a sip. It's delicious.

I swallow the hot soup in two or three gulps.

I finally feel satisfied.

Wait.

I'm burning.

My stomach.

It's burning.

I press a paw against my stomach, I feel nothing, but there's pain right underneath the surface like a billion extra hearts beating against my skin and trying to pull themselves out of my stomach--what is happening?

Agony.

My insides churn along with the rhythm of the drumbeat and to my horror I see my skin beginning to flake off, the scales falling off in the hundreds, thousands, leaving my bare skin out in the open and the agony continues to build up there's pain and fire everywhere why is this happening what did I eat was it really soup?

Did someone try to murder me?

Agony.

I scream. Somewhere in the back of my consciousness, I hear the other dragons screaming along.

Agony.

The chorus of the dying.

We're dying.

Bliss.

{Please read the next post.}
@Rafikii @Nimbasa @RamshackleInn @Lummox @Shadowlugia711 @Shiisiln @Jolti @WavesofWoe @WaterWolf600 @ShoggyDancer @Kazzle

Night One

I'm thirsty, and still hungry. The buffet was nowhere near satisfying.

I need a proper meal.

What kind of host clan doesn't serve their guests a proper meal?

I guess it's my own fault. I didn't eat enough. I was talking to other dragons, trying to be polite...

I uncurl from my nest. I don't know where the kitchens are, but I can try to find them, at least.

I pad out from my shelter. They've built one for each of us.

Someone's cooking. I can smell it. It smells like... tomato soup?

Three other dragons have joined me, but I don't pay attention.

So hungry.

I follow my nose, and walk into the kitchens.

There's a pot of red liquid on the stove.

I take a bowlful.

From my peripheral vision, I watch the other two do the same thing.

They must be hungry too.

I take a sip. It's delicious.

I swallow the hot soup in two or three gulps.

I finally feel satisfied.

Wait.

I'm burning.

My stomach.

It's burning.

I press a paw against my stomach, I feel nothing, but there's pain right underneath the surface like a billion extra hearts beating against my skin and trying to pull themselves out of my stomach--what is happening?

Agony.

My insides churn along with the rhythm of the drumbeat and to my horror I see my skin beginning to flake off, the scales falling off in the hundreds, thousands, leaving my bare skin out in the open and the agony continues to build up there's pain and fire everywhere why is this happening what did I eat was it really soup?

Did someone try to murder me?

Agony.

I scream. Somewhere in the back of my consciousness, I hear the other dragons screaming along.

Agony.

The chorus of the dying.

We're dying.

Bliss.

{Please read the next post.}
When day arrives, you wake up and refreshen yourself. You're still sleepy, and you stumble towards the kitchen to get breakfast. Only to find the entrance of the kitchen has been taped off. "What's the meaning of this?" You demand. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/132543/13254235p.png[/img][/center] "I'm very sorry." Asura's voice is as monotone as ever, but her crests are moving about in an agitated manner. "I'm very sorry, but four of your fellow diplomats have died. "It appears that they consumed our resident scientist's experiment late last night. He heard screaming last night and went to investigate, but by the time he got there, it was too late. We're keeping the bodies inside, as they might be upsetting to some of our guests. We apologize. We shall have another buffet set up in the clearing so you can eat." ----- During this day, your goal is to find out who the dead dragons are, and what their roles were. You may converse with the NPC present (Asura) in order to help you. If you wish, you may also lynch a dragon you think to be suspicious. If you do so, remember to vote in the public eye of the thread as well as on the Lynching thread (link is on the first page), and to ping me and bold your vote. Read the instructions! This is a descriptive game, please write a minimum of one paragraph. Please only ping those whom you are speaking to, not everyone in the RP. [b]Gamemaster's game-transmogrification[/b] comes into play today! Every night, the Gamemaster (me) can choose to transmogrify the game a little bit, for example, changing one player's role or giving a player immunity at night! This player will be determined randomly, of course. The transmogrification will happen during the night, and will be announced the next day. Important events last night: [LIST] [*]Four of your fellow participants have been unresponsive, and have thus been removed from the game. They are the three dragons that have died last night. [*]The Corrupt Diplomats were not successful in killing anyone last night [*]The Murderous Diplomat was not successful in murdering anyone last night [/LIST]
When day arrives, you wake up and refreshen yourself. You're still sleepy, and you stumble towards the kitchen to get breakfast. Only to find the entrance of the kitchen has been taped off.

"What's the meaning of this?" You demand.

13254235p.png

"I'm very sorry." Asura's voice is as monotone as ever, but her crests are moving about in an agitated manner. "I'm very sorry, but four of your fellow diplomats have died.

"It appears that they consumed our resident scientist's experiment late last night. He heard screaming last night and went to investigate, but by the time he got there, it was too late. We're keeping the bodies inside, as they might be upsetting to some of our guests. We apologize. We shall have another buffet set up in the clearing so you can eat."

During this day, your goal is to find out who the dead dragons are, and what their roles were. You may converse with the NPC present (Asura) in order to help you. If you wish, you may also lynch a dragon you think to be suspicious. If you do so, remember to vote in the public eye of the thread as well as on the Lynching thread (link is on the first page), and to ping me and bold your vote. Read the instructions!

This is a descriptive game, please write a minimum of one paragraph. Please only ping those whom you are speaking to, not everyone in the RP.

Gamemaster's game-transmogrification comes into play today! Every night, the Gamemaster (me) can choose to transmogrify the game a little bit, for example, changing one player's role or giving a player immunity at night! This player will be determined randomly, of course. The transmogrification will happen during the night, and will be announced the next day.

Important events last night:
  • Four of your fellow participants have been unresponsive, and have thus been removed from the game. They are the three dragons that have died last night.
  • The Corrupt Diplomats were not successful in killing anyone last night
  • The Murderous Diplomat was not successful in murdering anyone last night
@Moonwater

Simon stared, incredulous, at the Fae. Who the blazes leaves an experiment in the kitchen?! How could you NOT see this coming?

He kept his opinions silent. It was obvious she was highly distressed, and it wouldn't do him any good to explode at his host. The poor drakka wan't to blame for her clanmate's carelessness. Maybe.

"Might I inquire who the casualties were, miss Asura?" he asked, tail twitching fretfully.
@Moonwater

Simon stared, incredulous, at the Fae. Who the blazes leaves an experiment in the kitchen?! How could you NOT see this coming?

He kept his opinions silent. It was obvious she was highly distressed, and it wouldn't do him any good to explode at his host. The poor drakka wan't to blame for her clanmate's carelessness. Maybe.

"Might I inquire who the casualties were, miss Asura?" he asked, tail twitching fretfully.
gqS46t9.png
@Rafikii @Nimbasa @Lummox @Shadowlugia711 @Shiisiln @Jolti @WavesofWoe @WaterWolf600 @ShoggyDancer @Kazzle @RamshackleInn [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/132543/13254235p.png[/img][/center] Asura's crests twitched and she looked slightly fretful. "I'm not sure if I'm allowed to disclose that type of information... but I suppose you have a right to know. [b]The dragons that consumed the experiment and died are Cernunnos, Zircon, Tortuga, and Necromancy."[/b] She paused, and her crests moved about in a highly agitated manner. "I don't understand how this could have happened. Why would they eat something strange from the kitchen? Aatrox clearly labelled the pot with "experiment 3X". I'm very sorry. Would you like some breakfast?"
@Rafikii @Nimbasa @Lummox @Shadowlugia711 @Shiisiln @Jolti @WavesofWoe @WaterWolf600 @ShoggyDancer @Kazzle @RamshackleInn

13254235p.png

Asura's crests twitched and she looked slightly fretful. "I'm not sure if I'm allowed to disclose that type of information... but I suppose you have a right to know. The dragons that consumed the experiment and died are Cernunnos, Zircon, Tortuga, and Necromancy."

She paused, and her crests moved about in a highly agitated manner. "I don't understand how this could have happened. Why would they eat something strange from the kitchen? Aatrox clearly labelled the pot with "experiment 3X". I'm very sorry. Would you like some breakfast?"
@Moonwater

"I...I suppose so..." If someone didn't roll it around in Shade knows what.

His brow furrowed. "It does seem strange that they'd eat it when it was clearly labeled...is the kitchen well-lit? It could've been too dark for them to see."
@Moonwater

"I...I suppose so..." If someone didn't roll it around in Shade knows what.

His brow furrowed. "It does seem strange that they'd eat it when it was clearly labeled...is the kitchen well-lit? It could've been too dark for them to see."
gqS46t9.png
@RamshackleInn {Remember to write a paragraph at least! You're kind of toeing the line right now.} [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/132543/13254235p.png[/img][/center] "The lights in the kitchen aren't relatively hard to access, but at that time of night, with our resident cook not there and Aatrox having left his experiment, the light would have been off." Asura spoke this with her usual monotone while leading Simon towards the buffet. She herself immediately picked up a plate and served herself some insects. She nibbled at the insects slowly. "I suppose then, it is their fault for not turning the lights on. It's so strange... why didn't they turn the lights on?"
@RamshackleInn

{Remember to write a paragraph at least! You're kind of toeing the line right now.}

13254235p.png

"The lights in the kitchen aren't relatively hard to access, but at that time of night, with our resident cook not there and Aatrox having left his experiment, the light would have been off." Asura spoke this with her usual monotone while leading Simon towards the buffet. She herself immediately picked up a plate and served herself some insects. She nibbled at the insects slowly.

"I suppose then, it is their fault for not turning the lights on. It's so strange... why didn't they turn the lights on?"
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15