Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Diplomatic Death (Day Two)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@ClockworkEclipse @Rafikii @Shadowlugia711 @Shiisiln @Lummox @Kazzle @Nimbasa @RamshackleInn @ShoggyDancer @Necromancy @Jolti @WaterWolf600 @nahcim

Updates!

We have two slots left in this roleplay that just aren't filling. So I'd like to know if you would like me to continue the roleplay regardless of the lack of people, or if I should wait a little longer. I will also be going on hiatus from August 1-5, because I have to go on a trip with my family. If we start, I can start you off with the discussion and "getting to know everyone else's character" for these few days, and then when I come back I can assign you your roles and such.

If we wait a little longer, I would appreciate it very much if some of you guys bumped this thread or tried to get your friends to join in: this game won't be as fun if we don't hit the minimum of fifteen people and it will probably end sooner than expected.

I've also decided to give out prizes when the RP concludes. I don't have many right now, but I'm working on getting more. Donations would be appreciated (though I will not take dragons as prize donations)!

Thanks for reading and I hope to get some advice from you!
@ClockworkEclipse @Rafikii @Shadowlugia711 @Shiisiln @Lummox @Kazzle @Nimbasa @RamshackleInn @ShoggyDancer @Necromancy @Jolti @WaterWolf600 @nahcim

Updates!

We have two slots left in this roleplay that just aren't filling. So I'd like to know if you would like me to continue the roleplay regardless of the lack of people, or if I should wait a little longer. I will also be going on hiatus from August 1-5, because I have to go on a trip with my family. If we start, I can start you off with the discussion and "getting to know everyone else's character" for these few days, and then when I come back I can assign you your roles and such.

If we wait a little longer, I would appreciate it very much if some of you guys bumped this thread or tried to get your friends to join in: this game won't be as fun if we don't hit the minimum of fifteen people and it will probably end sooner than expected.

I've also decided to give out prizes when the RP concludes. I don't have many right now, but I'm working on getting more. Donations would be appreciated (though I will not take dragons as prize donations)!

Thanks for reading and I hope to get some advice from you!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
I can wait! I can also start anytime! I will ofc help bump and I'll see if my sister would like to join @moonwater

@asilanator join?
I can wait! I can also start anytime! I will ofc help bump and I'll see if my sister would like to join @moonwater

@asilanator join?
@Moonwater

I could get one of my other friends in on this; they've got an Earth dragon that'll be grown in a day or two.

@WavesOfWoe-you want in?
@Moonwater

I could get one of my other friends in on this; they've got an Earth dragon that'll be grown in a day or two.

@WavesOfWoe-you want in?
gqS46t9.png
@nahcim @RamshackleInn

Wow that was a lot faster than expected! Thank you both for replying and referring new people.

RamshackleInn: I don't mind if your friend's dragon is not fully grown yet, we can just treat the dragon as though it's fully grown, seeing as it will be for the majority of the roleplay. If your friend would like to join, just have them post the BBCode of the dragon so that when it grows up the picture changes. :)
@nahcim @RamshackleInn

Wow that was a lot faster than expected! Thank you both for replying and referring new people.

RamshackleInn: I don't mind if your friend's dragon is not fully grown yet, we can just treat the dragon as though it's fully grown, seeing as it will be for the majority of the roleplay. If your friend would like to join, just have them post the BBCode of the dragon so that when it grows up the picture changes. :)
@Moonwater

If you save a slot for me, I can join in about two days. I'm just waiting for the little guy to grow so I can dress him up!
@Moonwater

If you save a slot for me, I can join in about two days. I'm just waiting for the little guy to grow so I can dress him up!
gqS46t9.png
@Moonwater
I don't care really, either is fine with me.
I just noticed the prizes. I could donate a Storm Seeker and maybe some other stuff.
@Moonwater
I don't care really, either is fine with me.
I just noticed the prizes. I could donate a Storm Seeker and maybe some other stuff.
@Moonwater Nevermind! Your idea's fine! Here he is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15324898] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153249/15324898_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Innokenti Flight: Earth Clan ID:176886 Personality: Innokenti (or Inn, to his friends), is vain and judgmental, but an expert at hiding it. He's a very social dragon who goes out of his way to get as involved in the nearest social circle as possible. He hates small talk and prefers to get right to the point in any conversation. He hates the idea of commitment (he's aromantic, to be honest), and flirting with him is sure to put you on his shit list. He's a talented artist that always keeps himself looking trim and proper. He views diplomacy as a game and tends to try more than he's capable of to "win".
@Moonwater

Nevermind! Your idea's fine! Here he is:

15324898_350.png

Name: Innokenti
Flight: Earth
Clan ID:176886
Personality:

Innokenti (or Inn, to his friends), is vain and judgmental, but an expert at hiding it. He's a very social dragon who goes out of his way to get as involved in the nearest social circle as possible. He hates small talk and prefers to get right to the point in any conversation. He hates the idea of commitment (he's aromantic, to be honest), and flirting with him is sure to put you on his **** list. He's a talented artist that always keeps himself looking trim and proper. He views diplomacy as a game and tends to try more than he's capable of to "win".
gqS46t9.png
@Moonwater

I'm ready when everyone else is!
@Moonwater

I'm ready when everyone else is!
@Moonwater Just letting you know, Oceanic is dressed for the Thundercrack, so here's an updated image. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151224/15122365_350.png?mtime=Vbr6zAACOVo.png[/img]
@Moonwater

Just letting you know, Oceanic is dressed for the Thundercrack, so here's an updated image.
15122365_350.png?mtime=Vbr6zAACOVo.png
@WavesOfWoe

I will add you to the participants list! Welcome!

@Shadowlugia711

Yep, I will take note of that. Please don't make any changes when we actually start the roleplay though. Thank you!

If you have donations, don't hesitate to send them along to me with a PM telling me!

@ShoggyDancer

Alright, thank you for your enthusiasm!
@WavesOfWoe

I will add you to the participants list! Welcome!

@Shadowlugia711

Yep, I will take note of that. Please don't make any changes when we actually start the roleplay though. Thank you!

If you have donations, don't hesitate to send them along to me with a PM telling me!

@ShoggyDancer

Alright, thank you for your enthusiasm!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15