Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Diplomatic Death (Day Two)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Shadowlugia711 @ClockworkEclipse @Rafikii

All right, you three are good to go!

@Shiisiln

I'm loving your character right now. You have been added to the participants list!
@Shadowlugia711 @ClockworkEclipse @Rafikii

All right, you three are good to go!

@Shiisiln

I'm loving your character right now. You have been added to the participants list!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater [b]Username:[/b] Lummox [b]Lair ID:[/b] #8130 [b]Name of Dragon Character:[/b] Jebediah [b]Flight the Character Represents:[/b] Arcane [b]Picture of Dragon Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14570572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145706/14570572_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description of Character's Personality:[/b] Jebediah's usual job is being a traveling salesman for not only the clan, but for his "father" as well. For now, the clan has decided for him to be their diplomat because who's better to send than a business man with charisma and a way with words? He is usually cheery, but is extremely empathetic due to an unusual psychic arcane power. As a nocturne, he can't help but mimic the emotions of others. He will try to control it, but most of the time it just sort of slips. Overall though, he does his best to be nice and respectful, even if he is a little naive. Also I may give Jebediah a primary gene if I get enough money for one before the game starts.
@Moonwater

Username: Lummox
Lair ID: #8130
Name of Dragon Character: Jebediah
Flight the Character Represents: Arcane
Picture of Dragon Character:

14570572_350.png

Description of Character's Personality: Jebediah's usual job is being a traveling salesman for not only the clan, but for his "father" as well. For now, the clan has decided for him to be their diplomat because who's better to send than a business man with charisma and a way with words? He is usually cheery, but is extremely empathetic due to an unusual psychic arcane power. As a nocturne, he can't help but mimic the emotions of others. He will try to control it, but most of the time it just sort of slips. Overall though, he does his best to be nice and respectful, even if he is a little naive.

Also I may give Jebediah a primary gene if I get enough money for one before the game starts.
tumblr_inline_nktzarhxrd1rbfe8q.gif
@Lummox

Ah, don't worry about gening him up! Far be it for me to deny a dragon his rightful primary... simply let me know when it happens so that I don't operate under the belief that he's still a basic primary.

I have added you to the participants list!
@Lummox

Ah, don't worry about gening him up! Far be it for me to deny a dragon his rightful primary... simply let me know when it happens so that I don't operate under the belief that he's still a basic primary.

I have added you to the participants list!
Ahh, I'm not sure how well I'll do, but I'm throwing myself in, anyway. ^^; Username: Kazzle Lair ID: #176553 Name of Dragon Character: Syra Flight the Character Represents: Water Picture of Dragon Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14791329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147914/14791329_350.png[/img] [/url] Description of Character's Personality: Syra is one that often referred to as a 'pushover.' While it seems she just doesn't know how to say 'no', or stand up for herself, there's others that say this is just an act-- That she actually has quite the nasty temper, enough to scare even herself. Still, even with all of the rumors about, Syra does her best to be kind to everyone and is always seen with a smile, leaving simply no way to tell what is or isn't true.
Ahh, I'm not sure how well I'll do, but I'm throwing myself in, anyway. ^^;

Username: Kazzle
Lair ID: #176553
Name of Dragon Character: Syra
Flight the Character Represents: Water

14791329_350.png

Description of Character's Personality:
Syra is one that often referred to as a 'pushover.' While it seems she just doesn't know how to say 'no', or stand up for herself, there's others that say this is just an act-- That she actually has quite the nasty temper, enough to scare even herself. Still, even with all of the rumors about, Syra does her best to be kind to everyone and is always seen with a smile, leaving simply no way to tell what is or isn't true.
@Moonwater [b]Username:[/b] Nimbasa [b]Lair ID:[/b] 96109 [b]Name of Dragon Character:[/b] Tiaka [b]Flight the Character Represents:[/b] Fire [b]Picture of Dragon Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7015286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70153/7015286_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description of Character's Personality:[/b] Tiaka is, for the most part, fairly laid back and friendly, with a down to earth attitude that's a bit of an anomaly among Pearlcatchers like her. She's sociable and easy to get along with, however she has been known to let her temper get the best of her. When someone's on her nerves she gets impatient and will often turn to making sarcastic remarks under her breath. She'll also become somewhat oblivious to other people's feelings, and can let rude comments slip that she normally wouldn't dare utter. That's usually only if you catch her in a bad mood though. Back home she normally is just a blacksmith, and not usually involved in political matters, however the clan's designated representative fell ill just before the day he planned to depart for the meeting. Since Tiaka is a very well respected and trusted member of the clan, she was chosen to be their stand in. She was happy to accept the role and is very touched to be the one to speak for her community, however she does have some doubts about working with the other politicians. She's just a member of the working class after all. She hides her worry well though. She will also be accompanied by her male Death Seeker familiar named Rook. [ I'm afraid I'm going to be leaving here soon for a few hours, so I apologize if I miss anything, though it looks like we're still just gathering people to play at the moment. Anyway, I'm really excited for this! It's been a while since I last role played so sorry if I'm a little rusty or slow at times, I will do my best! ]
@Moonwater

Username: Nimbasa
Lair ID: 96109
Name of Dragon Character: Tiaka
Flight the Character Represents: Fire

7015286_350.png

Description of Character's Personality:

Tiaka is, for the most part, fairly laid back and friendly, with a down to earth attitude that's a bit of an anomaly among Pearlcatchers like her. She's sociable and easy to get along with, however she has been known to let her temper get the best of her. When someone's on her nerves she gets impatient and will often turn to making sarcastic remarks under her breath. She'll also become somewhat oblivious to other people's feelings, and can let rude comments slip that she normally wouldn't dare utter. That's usually only if you catch her in a bad mood though.

Back home she normally is just a blacksmith, and not usually involved in political matters, however the clan's designated representative fell ill just before the day he planned to depart for the meeting. Since Tiaka is a very well respected and trusted member of the clan, she was chosen to be their stand in. She was happy to accept the role and is very touched to be the one to speak for her community, however she does have some doubts about working with the other politicians. She's just a member of the working class after all. She hides her worry well though.

She will also be accompanied by her male Death Seeker familiar named Rook.

[ I'm afraid I'm going to be leaving here soon for a few hours, so I apologize if I miss anything, though it looks like we're still just gathering people to play at the moment. Anyway, I'm really excited for this! It's been a while since I last role played so sorry if I'm a little rusty or slow at times, I will do my best! ]
IzaDclC.png
@Moonwater Yay! I'm glad you like her. :D
@Moonwater Yay! I'm glad you like her. :D
@Moonwater (Just a heads up: I might be a bit spotty on participation until Wednesday. I'll try to post if you start by then. Also, he may have a primary or tertiary gene by next week.) Username: RamshackleInn Clan ID:177177 Dragon Name: Simon Flight: Plague [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15124348] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151244/15124348_350.png[/img] [/url] Simon is a very focused, driven dragon. Once devoted to a task, he will not sway from it. He moonlights as an accountant, and it's obvious-he's very practical and frugal, cutting ties with anything or anyone that doesn't improve his chances of meeting his goal. He's quite honorable and honest despite this, always trying his best to end a relationship of any type on a friendly note. He's more prone to running from danger than confronting it-after all, he can't get anything done if he's dead, and that Plague survival instinct is hard to shake. He behaves rather properly- his parents were wealthy merchants who demanded their son be polite and well-behaved. He's rather negative and always expects something to go wrong.
@Moonwater
(Just a heads up: I might be a bit spotty on participation until Wednesday. I'll try to post if you start by then. Also, he may have a primary or tertiary gene by next week.)

Username: RamshackleInn
Clan ID:177177
Dragon Name: Simon
Flight: Plague

15124348_350.png

Simon is a very focused, driven dragon. Once devoted to a task, he will not sway from it. He moonlights as an accountant, and it's obvious-he's very practical and frugal, cutting ties with anything or anyone that doesn't improve his chances of meeting his goal. He's quite honorable and honest despite this, always trying his best to end a relationship of any type on a friendly note. He's more prone to running from danger than confronting it-after all, he can't get anything done if he's dead, and that Plague survival instinct is hard to shake. He behaves rather properly- his parents were wealthy merchants who demanded their son be polite and well-behaved. He's rather negative and always expects something to go wrong.
gqS46t9.png
@Moonwater (Like RamshackleInn, I'll be out of town until Wednesday, but I'll try to post!) Username: ShoggyDancer ID: 171756 Dragon: Moncha Flight: Lightning Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13828314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138284/13828314_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Moncha is a motherly soul, always eager to help those in need. She's very approachable and supportive, and she hates to fight anyone or anything. Her manners are impeccable and she has a rather high standard of living. After being abandoned by her mate and most of her children, Moncha has some serious abandonment issues. If she considers you a friend and you turn your back on her, she [i]will[/i] take it personally.
@Moonwater
(Like RamshackleInn, I'll be out of town until Wednesday, but I'll try to post!)

Username: ShoggyDancer
ID: 171756
Dragon: Moncha
Flight: Lightning
Picture:

13828314_350.png

Personality:
Moncha is a motherly soul, always eager to help those in need. She's very approachable and supportive, and she hates to fight anyone or anything. Her manners are impeccable and she has a rather high standard of living. After being abandoned by her mate and most of her children, Moncha has some serious abandonment issues. If she considers you a friend and you turn your back on her, she will take it personally.
@Kazzle

Hey, thanks for joining! You've been added to the participants list. Just a little tip: next time, please remember to ping me!

@Nimbasa

Thank you for joining! You have been added to the participants list!

@RamshackleInn @ShoggyDancer

Alright, it's okay, I don't think we'll be starting by Wednesday. And if we do, it's alright. I'll add you onto the hiatus list.
@Kazzle

Hey, thanks for joining! You've been added to the participants list. Just a little tip: next time, please remember to ping me!

@Nimbasa

Thank you for joining! You have been added to the participants list!

@RamshackleInn @ShoggyDancer

Alright, it's okay, I don't think we'll be starting by Wednesday. And if we do, it's alright. I'll add you onto the hiatus list.
@Moonwater Imma give this a go. I tried to find the dragon I wouldn't be messing around with and sadly she is the one that also happens to share my username. I hope that isn't a problem. LEt me know and I will try and choose someone else. I will also try to be on as much as possible for this but as you said real life. This looks epically awesome though so I really want to join. Username: Necromancy Lair ID: 14087 Name of Dragon Character: Necromancy Flight the Character Represents: Shadow Picture of Dragon Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=553110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5532/553110_350.png[/img] [/url] Description of Character's Personality: She has a severe memory loss but makes up for it with leadership skills that is almost frightening. She started off as just another hatchling but blossomed into something beyond anyone in the clan could ever think a runt could achieve. Currently she is a dabbler in both silence and medicine. Despite coming from Shadow she has a familiar that is a Plague Sprite and seems to throw others off. Most would assume she would take on a Shadow Sprite but she found herself bonding with a familiar that needed constant healing. A friend and a test subject if you will. She currently had no mate and seemingly wants to keep it that way. She is a bit of a loner and likes to keep it that way. Not minding to help others but often being very blunt and to the point. Not staying longer than she has to. Not wanting to deal with people more than she needs to. She doesn't let anyone get close enough to make a match to gain herself a mate. That falls over into her friendships. She has a closer relationship with her Sprite than anyone else. That doesn't mean she isn't willing to 'meet and greet' she just doesn't see much point to it and seems a bit detached from the world. Familiar: Plague Sprite named Red Death.
@Moonwater
Imma give this a go. I tried to find the dragon I wouldn't be messing around with and sadly she is the one that also happens to share my username. I hope that isn't a problem. LEt me know and I will try and choose someone else. I will also try to be on as much as possible for this but as you said real life. This looks epically awesome though so I really want to join.

Username: Necromancy
Lair ID: 14087
Name of Dragon Character: Necromancy
Flight the Character Represents: Shadow
553110_350.png

Description of Character's Personality: She has a severe memory loss but makes up for it with leadership skills that is almost frightening. She started off as just another hatchling but blossomed into something beyond anyone in the clan could ever think a runt could achieve.

Currently she is a dabbler in both silence and medicine. Despite coming from Shadow she has a familiar that is a Plague Sprite and seems to throw others off. Most would assume she would take on a Shadow Sprite but she found herself bonding with a familiar that needed constant healing. A friend and a test subject if you will.

She currently had no mate and seemingly wants to keep it that way. She is a bit of a loner and likes to keep it that way. Not minding to help others but often being very blunt and to the point. Not staying longer than she has to. Not wanting to deal with people more than she needs to.

She doesn't let anyone get close enough to make a match to gain herself a mate. That falls over into her friendships. She has a closer relationship with her Sprite than anyone else. That doesn't mean she isn't willing to 'meet and greet' she just doesn't see much point to it and seems a bit detached from the world.
Familiar: Plague Sprite named Red Death.
64237662-Hoard.png34301853-Hoard.png 63467496-Hoard.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15