Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Diplomatic Death (Day Two)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Necromancy

Hehe, it's alright if your dragon has the same name as you! I will add you to the participants list now!
@Necromancy

Hehe, it's alright if your dragon has the same name as you! I will add you to the participants list now!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater Omigosh this looks so fun >v< [b]Username:[/b] Jolti [b]Lair ID: [/b]175977 [b]Name of Dragon Character:[/b] Ociel [oh - SEEL] [b]Flight the Character Represents: [/b]Water Flight [b]Picture of Dragon Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15102715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151028/15102715_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description of Character's Personality:[/b] Ociel is definitely one dragon that you could call suave. Charming is his middle name, and it seems as if he was born to be a gentleman. To him, politeness and manners are two extremely important traits to have, and growing up with two sisters taught him that women aren't denied this either. Though in a crowded place he won't be the first to strike up some sort of conversation, he's externally quite kind to others. In fact, he can be quite the flirt, but he minds the boundaries of others and if someone is uncomfortable with his flirtatious attitude he'll stop straight away. He is, to an extent, mysterious too; you could even start the rumour that this could be a cover-up for... something else, perhaps? Who knows. [b]If travelling with familiar, what is it's name and species?[/b] Not travelling with familiar Btw, I might remove his gembond before the game starts; just a heads-up! nwn
@Moonwater
Omigosh this looks so fun >v<

Username: Jolti
Lair ID: 175977
Name of Dragon Character: Ociel [oh - SEEL]
Flight the Character Represents: Water Flight
Picture of Dragon Character:

15102715_350.png

Description of Character's Personality:
Ociel is definitely one dragon that you could call suave. Charming is his middle name, and it seems as if he was born to be a gentleman. To him, politeness and manners are two extremely important traits to have, and growing up with two sisters taught him that women aren't denied this either. Though in a crowded place he won't be the first to strike up some sort of conversation, he's externally quite kind to others. In fact, he can be quite the flirt, but he minds the boundaries of others and if someone is uncomfortable with his flirtatious attitude he'll stop straight away. He is, to an extent, mysterious too; you could even start the rumour that this could be a cover-up for... something else, perhaps? Who knows.
If travelling with familiar, what is it's name and species? Not travelling with familiar

Btw, I might remove his gembond before the game starts; just a heads-up! nwn
@Jolti

Alright, I've added you to the participants list! :)

If you remove the Gembound before the game starts, that's fine! If you remove it during the game, please notify me in one of your posts so that I know there's a change.
@Jolti

Alright, I've added you to the participants list! :)

If you remove the Gembound before the game starts, that's fine! If you remove it during the game, please notify me in one of your posts so that I know there's a change.
@Moonwater [b]Username:[/b] .:The Mangle:. [b]Lair ID:[/b] #175303 [b]Name of Dragon Character:[/b] Shadow Betawing [b]Flight the Character Represents:[/b] Shadow [b]Picture of Dragon Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15137428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151375/15137428_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description of Character's Personality:[/b] Before understanding her, truly, Shadow seems very reserved and only speaks if needed. She also seems snappy and usually blows up at any one who disagrees with her, but underneath, she's actually very trustworthy with anything and she can somehow understand anyone's situation, but it doesn't mean she feels for it. Shadow is always the listening kind, which can be very handy when you're the type who just likes to talk and talk and talk. If she's in the lead, Shadow tries her best to make the right decisions and always thinks things through. If she told the others to do this, she would make sure consequeneces are no low are none at all. [b]If travelling with familiar, what is it's name and species?:[/b] Shade the Blackwing Croaker
@Moonwater

Username: .:The Mangle:.
Lair ID: #175303
Name of Dragon Character: Shadow Betawing
Flight the Character Represents: Shadow
15137428_350.png

Description of Character's Personality: Before understanding her, truly, Shadow seems very reserved and only speaks if needed. She also seems snappy and usually blows up at any one who disagrees with her, but underneath, she's actually very trustworthy with anything and she can somehow understand anyone's situation, but it doesn't mean she feels for it. Shadow is always the listening kind, which can be very handy when you're the type who just likes to talk and talk and talk. If she's in the lead, Shadow tries her best to make the right decisions and always thinks things through. If she told the others to do this, she would make sure consequeneces are no low are none at all.
If travelling with familiar, what is it's name and species?: Shade the Blackwing Croaker
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
@WaterWolf600

Alright, I've added you to the participants list!
@WaterWolf600

Alright, I've added you to the participants list!
Bump~ ^w^
Bump~ ^w^
I'm a little bit of noob at rps but i want to give it a shot :D [b]Username:[/b] nahcim [b]Lair ID:[/b] 160577 [b]Name of Dragon Character:[/b] Tortuga [b]Flight the Character Represents:[/b] Shadow [b]Picture of Dragon Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14051608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140517/14051608_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description of Character's Personality:[/b](I'm making one up rn xD) Tortuga can be the most sassiest coatl you have ever met. She does talk back, but only if she feels a little annoyed. She asks many questions and she is quite a curious one. At time she can be all shy and clingy to her friends, but at other times she can just be a butt and/or fun to hang out with. She can be such a flirt sometimes. [b]If traveling with familiar, what is it's name and species?[/b] Her familiar's name is Tide and he is a Poisonous Toridae
I'm a little bit of noob at rps but i want to give it a shot :D

Username: nahcim
Lair ID: 160577
Name of Dragon Character: Tortuga
Flight the Character Represents: Shadow

14051608_350.png

Description of Character's Personality:(I'm making one up rn xD) Tortuga can be the most sassiest coatl you have ever met. She does talk back, but only if she feels a little annoyed. She asks many questions and she is quite a curious one. At time she can be all shy and clingy to her friends, but at other times she can just be a butt and/or fun to hang out with. She can be such a flirt sometimes.
If traveling with familiar, what is it's name and species?
Her familiar's name is Tide and he is a Poisonous Toridae
@nahcim

Ah, thank you for joining! Next time, please remember to ping me: I wouldn't have seen your post except I came here on the off chance someone forgot to ping. :)

I've added you to the participants list!
@nahcim

Ah, thank you for joining! Next time, please remember to ping me: I wouldn't have seen your post except I came here on the off chance someone forgot to ping. :)

I've added you to the participants list!
Oops sorry @moonwater xD
Oops sorry @moonwater xD
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15