Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ELDRITCH ERA >> OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This is the OOC thread for the mafia game Eldritch Era.

MAIN THREAD

Let's try to keep OOC discussion in the main thread to a minimum.

@oneXWolf @Frailty @narumitsu @Areater @Lipizzara @CrazyRedFire @therealmollz @Kirrandria @Cyberstrike @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Brightredjem @ClockworkEclipse @Heliopunk @FireflyKitty @Venjy @Cynderbark @amapup @Prophit @Lorde @Amaluna
This is the OOC thread for the mafia game Eldritch Era.

MAIN THREAD

Let's try to keep OOC discussion in the main thread to a minimum.

@oneXWolf @Frailty @narumitsu @Areater @Lipizzara @CrazyRedFire @therealmollz @Kirrandria @Cyberstrike @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Brightredjem @ClockworkEclipse @Heliopunk @FireflyKitty @Venjy @Cynderbark @amapup @Prophit @Lorde @Amaluna
Coolio, hey there everyone! I'm gonna be packing boxes for maybe another hour or so, but then I'll be able to start typin' stuff.
Coolio, hey there everyone! I'm gonna be packing boxes for maybe another hour or so, but then I'll be able to start typin' stuff.
Re4xvuh.png
Awesome,alright!
Awesome,alright!
hardwaregore.gif
Can't wait for this to all kick off!
Can't wait for this to all kick off!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Sorry I hadn't posted yet, I was at my little sister's choir concert. Posting now!
Sorry I hadn't posted yet, I was at my little sister's choir concert. Posting now!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Areater
I had a chior concert a few days ago~! We were singing Pentatonix (Radioactive and White Winter Hymnal, which the later was acapella) and a high school appropriate version of Bohemian Rhapsody~!

Also, posting soon~! Computer is taking forever to turn on. Sending this from mobile X3.
@Areater
I had a chior concert a few days ago~! We were singing Pentatonix (Radioactive and White Winter Hymnal, which the later was acapella) and a high school appropriate version of Bohemian Rhapsody~!

Also, posting soon~! Computer is taking forever to turn on. Sending this from mobile X3.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Aw yes, the game has officially started! (And here I'm saying this hours after the fact)

I'll probably be really slow posting the next few days because of work, but I'll try and respond to the best fo my ability.
Aw yes, the game has officially started! (And here I'm saying this hours after the fact)

I'll probably be really slow posting the next few days because of work, but I'll try and respond to the best fo my ability.
Hey everyone! I'm excited this thing has finally started. I have no idea what I'm doing but that is what makes it fun!

Btw Sorry if Argent seems really apathetic about... well everything. She's just kinda like that! She does care about stuff tho, I promise! *winks*
Hey everyone! I'm excited this thing has finally started. I have no idea what I'm doing but that is what makes it fun!

Btw Sorry if Argent seems really apathetic about... well everything. She's just kinda like that! She does care about stuff tho, I promise! *winks*
XriSV9h.gif
I was slow joining because of testing, but I'm finally in! This should be lots of fun! :D
I was slow joining because of testing, but I'm finally in! This should be lots of fun! :D
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
hey! just letting everyone know that evelon & i will be joining soon *v* about to catch up on everything i missed -- it's been a busy couple of days, sorry!!
hey! just letting everyone know that evelon & i will be joining soon *v* about to catch up on everything i missed -- it's been a busy couple of days, sorry!!
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10