Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ELDRITCH ERA >> OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Prophit Gah I knew Carlysle wasn't a cleaner I just knew it! Now I'm sad he's gone DX
@Prophit Gah I knew Carlysle wasn't a cleaner I just knew it! Now I'm sad he's gone DX
XriSV9h.gif
@ClockworkEclipse
More google doc notes (:P):
Nocturnes and ridgebacks don't use magic (at least mine don't in the coli)
Golden feather could also come from Tragedy or Tantris (does his skin count?)
Black feather could also be from Heartless's familiar, and maybe Derchi? (idk if wc wings are feather or leather, or if his crackle has enough coverage for a full black feather)
Grey scale could also be from Callasinth or Valentino
Grey fur could be from Georgia's familiar, TARDIS's familiar (grey fur on the horse part?) or even Carlysle's familiar (if there was any struggle before his demise)
Both the grey scale and fur have been stated to not quite match argent (different length and less shiny), though it could have been scuffed(scale) or cut short from a claw swipe(fur)
@ClockworkEclipse
More google doc notes (:P):
Nocturnes and ridgebacks don't use magic (at least mine don't in the coli)
Golden feather could also come from Tragedy or Tantris (does his skin count?)
Black feather could also be from Heartless's familiar, and maybe Derchi? (idk if wc wings are feather or leather, or if his crackle has enough coverage for a full black feather)
Grey scale could also be from Callasinth or Valentino
Grey fur could be from Georgia's familiar, TARDIS's familiar (grey fur on the horse part?) or even Carlysle's familiar (if there was any struggle before his demise)
Both the grey scale and fur have been stated to not quite match argent (different length and less shiny), though it could have been scuffed(scale) or cut short from a claw swipe(fur)
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
@amapup

When I have access to a computer again (I'm on mobile right now, and it doesn't like Google Docs) I'll add your imput~!
@amapup

When I have access to a computer again (I'm on mobile right now, and it doesn't like Google Docs) I'll add your imput~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
She is covered in maple syrup because she's made of pancakes

She's made of pancakes because pancakes are delicious

Also the accent went really well with her colors and it was too cute to pass up
She is covered in maple syrup because she's made of pancakes

She's made of pancakes because pancakes are delicious

Also the accent went really well with her colors and it was too cute to pass up
@Cynderbark

I didn't notice the pancakes! I just saw the drip on her tail and thought She's in the forges so much she's melting! Pancakes work too. XD
@Cynderbark

I didn't notice the pancakes! I just saw the drip on her tail and thought She's in the forges so much she's melting! Pancakes work too. XD
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Aww lol, melting would be cool/accurate

But yes, pancakes. :p
Aww lol, melting would be cool/accurate

But yes, pancakes. :p
@Cynderbark Edited my last response to account for the fact that I did mention a Button R in the past, but that doesn't change the fact that Tragedy doesn't have the right sequence.
@Cynderbark Edited my last response to account for the fact that I did mention a Button R in the past, but that doesn't change the fact that Tragedy doesn't have the right sequence.
lol, its ok!! ive just been looking at this stuff for hours trying to solve the cipher ; o ;
@lukra
lol, its ok!! ive just been looking at this stuff for hours trying to solve the cipher ; o ;
@lukra
@Cynderbark

In regards to your last post, you had Tragedy investigate her? Yet Detectives can't kill like you had the night before? Hell I'll admit I'm IRL friends with @Brightredjem (Meili) and she even showed me the message Lukra sent to her and your name surely was there. Sorry if this sounds rather rude, I just want to clear up the confusion.

Pinging @ClockworkEclipse b/c it involves them too
@Cynderbark

In regards to your last post, you had Tragedy investigate her? Yet Detectives can't kill like you had the night before? Hell I'll admit I'm IRL friends with @Brightredjem (Meili) and she even showed me the message Lukra sent to her and your name surely was there. Sorry if this sounds rather rude, I just want to clear up the confusion.

Pinging @ClockworkEclipse b/c it involves them too
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

Evidence lead to other dragons as well, not just Tragedy. True, evidence pointed to her, but it also pointed to others as well. There's still a chance that she's not a Security Guard. I may have been wrong about my assumption.
@ZolfJKimbleeXME

Evidence lead to other dragons as well, not just Tragedy. True, evidence pointed to her, but it also pointed to others as well. There's still a chance that she's not a Security Guard. I may have been wrong about my assumption.
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa