Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | free level 24 cauldron for rent!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center]note: i might be busier around festival time! i may be able to brew for you if you can help provide me with the materials for something i need (such as green ooze for a skin), but i will do my best to help anyways without missing out on the festival! hi! i'm areater and i have a level twenty-four cauldron that i'm not doing much with. therefore, i'm willing to lend my cauldron out to others to help me get experience! all it 'costs' is the materials and treasure it takes to brew what you want. feel free to ask for recipes if you don't know what it takes to brew it! i accept tips in the form of basically anything (fodder, art, gen one dragons, baldwin fodder, treasure/gems, items, hoards, etc.) but honestly i really don't need them. if you'd like to be pinged when i'm at a higher level let me know. [b]currently brewing:[/b] n/a [b]waiting list:[/b] n/a [b]pinglist for higher levels:[/b] n/a[/center][right][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/right]
note: i might be busier around festival time! i may be able to brew for you if you can help provide me with the materials for something i need (such as green ooze for a skin), but i will do my best to help anyways without missing out on the festival!

hi! i'm areater and i have a level twenty-four cauldron that i'm not doing much with. therefore, i'm willing to lend my cauldron out to others to help me get experience! all it 'costs' is the materials and treasure it takes to brew what you want. feel free to ask for recipes if you don't know what it takes to brew it! i accept tips in the form of basically anything (fodder, art, gen one dragons, baldwin fodder, treasure/gems, items, hoards, etc.) but honestly i really don't need them. if you'd like to be pinged when i'm at a higher level let me know.

currently brewing:
n/a

waiting list:
n/a

pinglist for higher levels:
n/a
cauldron_loading.gif
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Areater

Hello. :)
Are you offering to brew during festival? If yes, would you brew 5x Messengers Scroll (20) for me, please?
@Areater

Hello. :)
Are you offering to brew during festival? If yes, would you brew 5x Messengers Scroll (20) for me, please?
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
@Hyoscyamus i'll be able to brew during the festival after i'm done brewing my accent (and maybe skin) and possibly some messenger scrolls - would you like me to ping you when i'm done? if not that's fine c:
@Hyoscyamus i'll be able to brew during the festival after i'm done brewing my accent (and maybe skin) and possibly some messenger scrolls - would you like me to ping you when i'm done? if not that's fine c:
@Areater

Yes, please. That would be very nice of you! Thank you in advance! And have a nice, successful Mistral Jamboree until then! :D
@Areater

Yes, please. That would be very nice of you! Thank you in advance! And have a nice, successful Mistral Jamboree until then! :D
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
@Areater

Could you brew me 5x20 as well?
@Areater

Could you brew me 5x20 as well?
@Knavi i'll put you on the waiting list if that's ok! c:
@Knavi i'll put you on the waiting list if that's ok! c:
@Hyoscyamus if you're still interested please send me the materials/treasure required to brew!
@Hyoscyamus if you're still interested please send me the materials/treasure required to brew!
@Areater

Oh, yes please! I send you the CR. Thank you in advance! :D
@Areater

Oh, yes please! I send you the CR. Thank you in advance! :D
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
@Knavi if you're still interested i can brew for you now, just send the materials and treasure!
@Knavi if you're still interested i can brew for you now, just send the materials and treasure!
@Areater

I didn't know I was pinged prior, sorry about that >_<. Sadly I don't have the mats at the moment, but I thank you!
@Areater

I didn't know I was pinged prior, sorry about that >_<. Sadly I don't have the mats at the moment, but I thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9