Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ELDRITCH ERA >> OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Lukra Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one XD rping can be so emotional sometimes!! Wah... ;)
@Lukra Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one XD rping can be so emotional sometimes!! Wah... ;)
XriSV9h.gif
@oneXWolf @Frailty @narumitsu @Areater @Lipizzara @CrazyRedFire @Kirrandria @Cyberstrike @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Brightredjem @ClockworkEclipse @Heliopunk @FireflyKitty @Venjy @Cynderbark @amapup @Prophit @Lorde @Amaluna

YOU FOOLS

@oneXWolf @Frailty @narumitsu @Areater @Lipizzara @CrazyRedFire @Kirrandria @Cyberstrike @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Brightredjem @ClockworkEclipse @Heliopunk @FireflyKitty @Venjy @Cynderbark @amapup @Prophit @Lorde @Amaluna

YOU FOOLS

20iias5.png
Well at least it was the Cleaners that killed Lemonade because technically the Guard failed. Of course how were they supposed to know you weren't a cleaner? She had some evidence against her and she was kinda quiet. @therealmollz
Well at least it was the Cleaners that killed Lemonade because technically the Guard failed. Of course how were they supposed to know you weren't a cleaner? She had some evidence against her and she was kinda quiet. @therealmollz
XriSV9h.gif
Sorry !! We have to make a choice
Sorry !! We have to make a choice
Ah damn,oh well!
Ah damn,oh well!
hardwaregore.gif
@ZolfJKimbleeXME @narumitsu @Kirrandria @clockworkeclipse

Hey guys.lets try to discuss our hunches (on both evidence and cipehers(!!!))and vote/investigate before flux tomorrow.

And maybe be on at around/online before 15 oclock FR time to prevent occurrences of not being able to complete a lynch vote like yesterday? It's ok if you aren't, but it would help!

Thanks. Go team!
@ZolfJKimbleeXME @narumitsu @Kirrandria @clockworkeclipse

Hey guys.lets try to discuss our hunches (on both evidence and cipehers(!!!))and vote/investigate before flux tomorrow.

And maybe be on at around/online before 15 oclock FR time to prevent occurrences of not being able to complete a lynch vote like yesterday? It's ok if you aren't, but it would help!

Thanks. Go team!
@Cynderbark

Go team! That's a good idea, to be honest. I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time...I'll do my best to join in! No way am I gonna let a Cleaner slip through our clutches this time in this magnificent race of hope, life, death, and despair within the clutches of the past! I shall vote tonight!
@Cynderbark

Go team! That's a good idea, to be honest. I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time...I'll do my best to join in! No way am I gonna let a Cleaner slip through our clutches this time in this magnificent race of hope, life, death, and despair within the clutches of the past! I shall vote tonight!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Cynderbark
@ClockworkEclipse

Unfortunately I tried to vote last time, but we didnt' recieve any extra evidence until literally an hour before Flux, and by then I had to leave for work ((Which I do in the afternoon/evenings ;_;))

I voted this time around, but I'll be gone pretty much all day tomorrow so if the vote for some reason changes (based on evidence and whatnot), I will not be able to change mine. I guess you'll just have to convince the other two Travellers to make the same vote that we make xD

.... GO TEAM, WOOOO!
@Cynderbark
@ClockworkEclipse

Unfortunately I tried to vote last time, but we didnt' recieve any extra evidence until literally an hour before Flux, and by then I had to leave for work ((Which I do in the afternoon/evenings ;_;))

I voted this time around, but I'll be gone pretty much all day tomorrow so if the vote for some reason changes (based on evidence and whatnot), I will not be able to change mine. I guess you'll just have to convince the other two Travellers to make the same vote that we make xD

.... GO TEAM, WOOOO!
@oneXWolf @Frailty @Areater @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Brightredjem @ClockworkEclipse @Venjy @Lorde @Kirrandria @narumitsu @amapup

I probably should have explained this a bit earlier, but just to make clear the reason behind Derchi's death:

The Security Guard's killing-an-attacker effect can still work if they are the target of Cleaner vote; they simply kill a random Cleaner.
@oneXWolf @Frailty @Areater @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Brightredjem @ClockworkEclipse @Venjy @Lorde @Kirrandria @narumitsu @amapup

I probably should have explained this a bit earlier, but just to make clear the reason behind Derchi's death:

The Security Guard's killing-an-attacker effect can still work if they are the target of Cleaner vote; they simply kill a random Cleaner.
Ouch! Ah well, lived longer than expected! Did my part. Good luck y'all. Now, no evidence can be forged!
Ouch! Ah well, lived longer than expected! Did my part. Good luck y'all. Now, no evidence can be forged!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10