Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 133 134
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.

All of my characters are original. I imagine my primary character will be Tsaiare, my progenitor and clan leader. As every guardian protects something, hers to guard is beauty. She admires both physical and mental beauty, it's a huge deal to her. She is making her lair according to her ideal of beauty as well, but I can tell you upright that most of my dragons will have either dark or earthy colours haha. Tsaiare can also be a bit snobbish, due to that very desire for perfection (what she deems it to be, at least). As she's a new character, she's still quite undeveloped... but that's why I came here to RP!

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.

Perhaps some meetings with other clan leaders or clans in general? Tsaiare would love to establish some allied and rivalled clans. I would like to keep the RP plot in the FR world.

Player Information

Average reply length?
One or two paragraphs, depending on what is transpiring. I prefer one action per turn though, otherwise things can get cluttered.

Average reply speed?
Currently, as I am new, I imagine I will check FR daily for replies. So at least once a day for sure.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Literate or semi-literate roleplay... and general respect and patience. I'm an open-minded person, I won't mind most topics if they are handled with care.

Would you like to share any additional information?
I'm 18+, and I have a RP experience of 9 years. My time zone is FR+10 (PST+10, GMT +2). Friend reqs are welcome! I can RP in private messages, on the forum and also on Discord. PM me for handle if interested~
Character Information

Please describe.

All of my characters are original. I imagine my primary character will be Tsaiare, my progenitor and clan leader. As every guardian protects something, hers to guard is beauty. She admires both physical and mental beauty, it's a huge deal to her. She is making her lair according to her ideal of beauty as well, but I can tell you upright that most of my dragons will have either dark or earthy colours haha. Tsaiare can also be a bit snobbish, due to that very desire for perfection (what she deems it to be, at least). As she's a new character, she's still quite undeveloped... but that's why I came here to RP!

If yes, please describe.

Perhaps some meetings with other clan leaders or clans in general? Tsaiare would love to establish some allied and rivalled clans. I would like to keep the RP plot in the FR world.

Player Information

Average reply length?
One or two paragraphs, depending on what is transpiring. I prefer one action per turn though, otherwise things can get cluttered.

Average reply speed?
Currently, as I am new, I imagine I will check FR daily for replies. So at least once a day for sure.

Literate or semi-literate roleplay... and general respect and patience. I'm an open-minded person, I won't mind most topics if they are handled with care.

I'm 18+, and I have a RP experience of 9 years. My time zone is FR+10 (PST+10, GMT +2). Friend reqs are welcome! I can RP in private messages, on the forum and also on Discord. PM me for handle if interested~
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
Character Information

I am capable of and willing to do both. I can RP most of my FR dragons (though I'm working on lore for many of them). I have a Warriors OC, Homestuck OCs, D&D OCs, My Little Pony OCs, and a few Pokémon OCs. I also have many OCs that are unaffiliated with any already-existing universe, including monsters, furries, and humans.

Nothing I'm specifically seeking, but here are a few ideas I've had.
First off though I do want to say that I love making relationships between clans and dragons! Any kind of relationship! Lore is awesome!!
  • Medieval/high fantasy, especially with dragons
  • Horror + Survival
  • Post-apocalyptic scenes
  • Aliens/monsters and humans learning each other's cultures
  • Wild West
  • Sci-fi stuff of almost any sort
  • Dystopia
  • A redeemed villain still learning how to be 'good'
I totally welcome feral RP, but try to have something unique or at least interesting to it. My favorites are lions, prehistoric critters, and wolves/dogs (that I see people RP often, anyways) and I enjoy playing fantasy critters. Especially dragons.
Dragoooooons! Feel free to shoot any ideas my way!
Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends entirely on my muse at the time. I try for at least a 4-5 sentence long paragraph but, if feeling especially inspired, can write up to 5 paragraphs. I'm super casual, so don't expect much. On the same note, if you write shorter posts, don't worry about matching my length. I just want to have fun!

Average reply speed?
It can take a LONG time for me to reply. I try to at least reply by the next day but if I disappear off the face of the Earth please don't be afraid to say something. I lose my muse sometimes or struggle with anxiety about my writing.

All I really ask is that you be LGBT friendly and patient with me while I work through ADHD and anxiety, and understand that RP I do will probably be a very casual thing!

I live in the FR+3 timezone and I prefer to RP in Notes or, better yet, on Discord, where I'm more likely to catch notifications for replies!
Character Information

I am capable of and willing to do both. I can RP most of my FR dragons (though I'm working on lore for many of them). I have a Warriors OC, Homestuck OCs, D&D OCs, My Little Pony OCs, and a few Pokémon OCs. I also have many OCs that are unaffiliated with any already-existing universe, including monsters, furries, and humans.

Nothing I'm specifically seeking, but here are a few ideas I've had.
First off though I do want to say that I love making relationships between clans and dragons! Any kind of relationship! Lore is awesome!!
  • Medieval/high fantasy, especially with dragons
  • Horror + Survival
  • Post-apocalyptic scenes
  • Aliens/monsters and humans learning each other's cultures
  • Wild West
  • Sci-fi stuff of almost any sort
  • Dystopia
  • A redeemed villain still learning how to be 'good'
I totally welcome feral RP, but try to have something unique or at least interesting to it. My favorites are lions, prehistoric critters, and wolves/dogs (that I see people RP often, anyways) and I enjoy playing fantasy critters. Especially dragons.
Dragoooooons! Feel free to shoot any ideas my way!
Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends entirely on my muse at the time. I try for at least a 4-5 sentence long paragraph but, if feeling especially inspired, can write up to 5 paragraphs. I'm super casual, so don't expect much. On the same note, if you write shorter posts, don't worry about matching my length. I just want to have fun!

Average reply speed?
It can take a LONG time for me to reply. I try to at least reply by the next day but if I disappear off the face of the Earth please don't be afraid to say something. I lose my muse sometimes or struggle with anxiety about my writing.

All I really ask is that you be LGBT friendly and patient with me while I work through ADHD and anxiety, and understand that RP I do will probably be a very casual thing!

I live in the FR+3 timezone and I prefer to RP in Notes or, better yet, on Discord, where I'm more likely to catch notifications for replies!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
Player Information

Lets keep this short :)
  • Average reply length?
    I tend to copy my partner. If you write a lot, Ill do the same.
    Preferably two+ paragraphs, since I dont do well with one liners.
  • Average reply speed?
    It really depends on my day IRL, but I usually answer fast. I will always let you know how busy I am so you know what to expect from me.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
    Semi- lit +.
    Descent grammar.
    Communicative.
    Not triggered (not THAT much).
    No human/ slice of life fan.
    Ready to have a good time :)
  • Would you like to share any additional information?
    Not that I can think of...
    I roleplay ALL the creatures, but Im currently looking for feral/ dragon stuff.
Player Information

Lets keep this short :)
  • Average reply length?
    I tend to copy my partner. If you write a lot, Ill do the same.
    Preferably two+ paragraphs, since I dont do well with one liners.
  • Average reply speed?
    It really depends on my day IRL, but I usually answer fast. I will always let you know how busy I am so you know what to expect from me.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
    Semi- lit +.
    Descent grammar.
    Communicative.
    Not triggered (not THAT much).
    No human/ slice of life fan.
    Ready to have a good time :)
  • Would you like to share any additional information?
    Not that I can think of...
    I roleplay ALL the creatures, but Im currently looking for feral/ dragon stuff.
Character Information
My characters for RP are from my lair.
As long as it fits within FlightRising lore I'd love to RP! IE,
Dragons or FR creatures only. I wouldn't know how to Roleplay with a human
character.
I also wouldn't be into any romance RPs.

Average reply length?

This is my first time RPing, so I'm going to estimate maybe 2-3 paragraphs?
It may vary.

Average reply speed?
I'm in college, so once a day on weekdays. On weekends I have more time to it can go to three times.

I'd like to start in a group if possible. My dragons aren't romance based, so anyone interested in a storyline that evolves with action or other elements is A-Ok with me!

I'm new to Rping so I might make a few mistakes here and there, but I'm passionate about FR so I'm ready to start!
Character Information
My characters for RP are from my lair.
As long as it fits within FlightRising lore I'd love to RP! IE,
Dragons or FR creatures only. I wouldn't know how to Roleplay with a human
character.
I also wouldn't be into any romance RPs.

Average reply length?

This is my first time RPing, so I'm going to estimate maybe 2-3 paragraphs?
It may vary.

Average reply speed?
I'm in college, so once a day on weekdays. On weekends I have more time to it can go to three times.

I'd like to start in a group if possible. My dragons aren't romance based, so anyone interested in a storyline that evolves with action or other elements is A-Ok with me!

I'm new to Rping so I might make a few mistakes here and there, but I'm passionate about FR so I'm ready to start!
lightfull.png
Character Information

I don't have any permanent OCs yet. I've been meaning to create one, but sadly, my time hasn't permitted it yet. However, I can make characters suited for the RP. I can use dragons in my lair as well. Most of them have lores in their bio, but some still needs further development.

None in particular. Plots can range from an action/adventure to a dystopian one. On that note though, my favorite genre is romance and horror. But if you are uncomfortable with either, that is totally fine with me. I'm open to any kind of genre or plots.

I'm also interested in any kind of animal RP. (Wolves, dogs, strays or wild, etc)
As for other plots, recently, I’ve been interested in apocalyptic/dystopian ones. But just tell me if you have anything in mind, and we can work it out :D

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies can range from a single paragraph to four or more depending on the stuff I'm given to work with. I usually try to match the other's length. I will never give one liner replies.

Average reply speed?
I can do multiple replies if I’m online, but since I go to college everyday, I'm usually inactive during the daytime here. I will reply once a day on weekdays at bare minimum unless something comes up irl. I'm usually active in here from 3:00-9:00 FR time on weekdays. I'm active most of the day during weekends.
My timezone is FR+16.

Nothing too strict. I just require good grammar that will let us both RP comfortably with each other.

I'm 20 yrs old. I’ve been roleplaying for about 4 years now. I usually like to play males, but I can also play females.

I’m open to do pairings with my dragons. It would be fun to incorporate that in their lore. However, my ships in RPs are strictly MxF. I'm not against other ships, but it is something I am only comfortably with. Sorry!

If you have any questions or would like to RP with me, just shoot me a message! :D
Character Information

I don't have any permanent OCs yet. I've been meaning to create one, but sadly, my time hasn't permitted it yet. However, I can make characters suited for the RP. I can use dragons in my lair as well. Most of them have lores in their bio, but some still needs further development.

None in particular. Plots can range from an action/adventure to a dystopian one. On that note though, my favorite genre is romance and horror. But if you are uncomfortable with either, that is totally fine with me. I'm open to any kind of genre or plots.

I'm also interested in any kind of animal RP. (Wolves, dogs, strays or wild, etc)
As for other plots, recently, I’ve been interested in apocalyptic/dystopian ones. But just tell me if you have anything in mind, and we can work it out :D

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies can range from a single paragraph to four or more depending on the stuff I'm given to work with. I usually try to match the other's length. I will never give one liner replies.

Average reply speed?
I can do multiple replies if I’m online, but since I go to college everyday, I'm usually inactive during the daytime here. I will reply once a day on weekdays at bare minimum unless something comes up irl. I'm usually active in here from 3:00-9:00 FR time on weekdays. I'm active most of the day during weekends.
My timezone is FR+16.

Nothing too strict. I just require good grammar that will let us both RP comfortably with each other.

I'm 20 yrs old. I’ve been roleplaying for about 4 years now. I usually like to play males, but I can also play females.

I’m open to do pairings with my dragons. It would be fun to incorporate that in their lore. However, my ships in RPs are strictly MxF. I'm not against other ships, but it is something I am only comfortably with. Sorry!

If you have any questions or would like to RP with me, just shoot me a message! :D
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
Character Information
I've had many and I try to make a new character per partner/roleplay. Characters I tend to play are fan-characters or originals. I do not answer character requests unless they aren't too specific; I like having a lot of creative liberty.

Not really, but I think to maintain my interest, the roleplay needs to have some action-adventure, high-fantasy and humor. I do not mind romance , drama, horror and supernatural elements mixed in either. I just need some variety is all. I am pretty big on fantasy epic style adventures. One of my favorite stories is about the reluctant hero(es) being thrust into an adventure that is greater than they realize.

For the tabletop RPs, I am only open to play-by-post roleplay.Sorry guys. My schedule doesn't allow for real-time and voice chat. I do not mind using actual dnd mechanics or not but I'm 'new' to it ; I'm also willing to try my hand at DMing.

Fandoms I dig...
  • Dungeons and Dragons (Faerun, Tal'Dorei, Homebrew)
  • Pathfinder
  • Starfinder
  • Guild Wars 2
  • Mass Effect
  • Final Fantasy 12 (I really like the setting of Ivalice)
  • Flight Rising
  • Warcraft (I prefer the timeline of WCIII to the WotlK expansion. I'm not interested in any of the current lore at all.)

Note: I am not interested in roleplaying canon characters or roleplaying with them. Original fan characters only, please.

Average reply length?
This varies and usually depends on what I've been given to work with in previous posts.

Average reply speed?
This also varies and depends on my schedule and mood. I try to post as soon as I can so please don't ask me when I'm going to post until 7 days have passed, thanks.

I want to write with people who are mature and open-minded. I do not have much patience for jerks, to put it lightly. If you show me courtesy, I will do the same for you. Otherwise? Please leave me alone . I would also prefer that you're at least eighteen, but I do not mind writing with minors either. Just please let me know so that if we agree to Discord RP.

Also, I am not an elitist and I don't tolerate people who act like their writing is superior to others. I don't suffer a lot of complaints about 'bad writing' or 'bad players'. Keep that negative crap to yourself, please.

I'd prefer to run a trial RP here first before taking the RP elsewhere. If we get on well, I don't mind moving to Discord, Google Docs, e-mail, or possibly forums.

Please PM me here on FR if you're interested in writing with me!
Character Information
I've had many and I try to make a new character per partner/roleplay. Characters I tend to play are fan-characters or originals. I do not answer character requests unless they aren't too specific; I like having a lot of creative liberty.

Not really, but I think to maintain my interest, the roleplay needs to have some action-adventure, high-fantasy and humor. I do not mind romance , drama, horror and supernatural elements mixed in either. I just need some variety is all. I am pretty big on fantasy epic style adventures. One of my favorite stories is about the reluctant hero(es) being thrust into an adventure that is greater than they realize.

For the tabletop RPs, I am only open to play-by-post roleplay.Sorry guys. My schedule doesn't allow for real-time and voice chat. I do not mind using actual dnd mechanics or not but I'm 'new' to it ; I'm also willing to try my hand at DMing.

Fandoms I dig...
  • Dungeons and Dragons (Faerun, Tal'Dorei, Homebrew)
  • Pathfinder
  • Starfinder
  • Guild Wars 2
  • Mass Effect
  • Final Fantasy 12 (I really like the setting of Ivalice)
  • Flight Rising
  • Warcraft (I prefer the timeline of WCIII to the WotlK expansion. I'm not interested in any of the current lore at all.)

Note: I am not interested in roleplaying canon characters or roleplaying with them. Original fan characters only, please.

Average reply length?
This varies and usually depends on what I've been given to work with in previous posts.

Average reply speed?
This also varies and depends on my schedule and mood. I try to post as soon as I can so please don't ask me when I'm going to post until 7 days have passed, thanks.

I want to write with people who are mature and open-minded. I do not have much patience for jerks, to put it lightly. If you show me courtesy, I will do the same for you. Otherwise? Please leave me alone . I would also prefer that you're at least eighteen, but I do not mind writing with minors either. Just please let me know so that if we agree to Discord RP.

Also, I am not an elitist and I don't tolerate people who act like their writing is superior to others. I don't suffer a lot of complaints about 'bad writing' or 'bad players'. Keep that negative crap to yourself, please.

I'd prefer to run a trial RP here first before taking the RP elsewhere. If we get on well, I don't mind moving to Discord, Google Docs, e-mail, or possibly forums.

Please PM me here on FR if you're interested in writing with me!
1c91923a-ef6b-11e5-98f4-2d9b8664c5dc.gif
Character Information
• Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
o All my characters are original characters. I’m alright with rp’ing canon characters as side characters, but only original as main characters.
o I prefer roleplaying m x m, but I am open to m x f and f x f.

• Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

o I never rp without creating a plot beforehand, so no slice of life for me.
o I enjoy romance, fantasy, drama, adventure the most.
o Intimacy is fine, but no smut rp, if characters get down and dirty we just timeskip it to the moment after.
o RP’ing just 2 characters gets boring fast. If you rp with me be prepared to make multiple characters with intertwining storylines.

Player Information
Average reply length: Usually about half a page in word worth of writing, sometimes a lot more if I go nuts.
Average reply speed: Once a week at minimum.
Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups:
-) I prefer one on one, to small groups.
-) Honesty is a must, if you lose interest or have to focus on other priorities in life for a long period of time, let me know so we can either choose to end the story or put it on hiatus.
-) No chat rp, no one/two/three liners. We’re roleplaying, not chatting.
Would you like to share any additional information:
I like the following fandoms:
LotR
Star Trek
Naruto
Fairy Tail
MLP Friendship is Magic
Tinker Bell
Neopets
Elder Scrolls
Honestly any game/movie/fandom with a good lore/setting I’m down for. If you’re jumping to rp something that is not listed please try me, maybe I know it! If not I am happy to broaden my horizon. :)
Character Information
• Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
o All my characters are original characters. I’m alright with rp’ing canon characters as side characters, but only original as main characters.
o I prefer roleplaying m x m, but I am open to m x f and f x f.

• Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

o I never rp without creating a plot beforehand, so no slice of life for me.
o I enjoy romance, fantasy, drama, adventure the most.
o Intimacy is fine, but no smut rp, if characters get down and dirty we just timeskip it to the moment after.
o RP’ing just 2 characters gets boring fast. If you rp with me be prepared to make multiple characters with intertwining storylines.

Player Information
Average reply length: Usually about half a page in word worth of writing, sometimes a lot more if I go nuts.
Average reply speed: Once a week at minimum.
Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups:
-) I prefer one on one, to small groups.
-) Honesty is a must, if you lose interest or have to focus on other priorities in life for a long period of time, let me know so we can either choose to end the story or put it on hiatus.
-) No chat rp, no one/two/three liners. We’re roleplaying, not chatting.
Would you like to share any additional information:
I like the following fandoms:
LotR
Star Trek
Naruto
Fairy Tail
MLP Friendship is Magic
Tinker Bell
Neopets
Elder Scrolls
Honestly any game/movie/fandom with a good lore/setting I’m down for. If you’re jumping to rp something that is not listed please try me, maybe I know it! If not I am happy to broaden my horizon. :)
(I feel like I’ve already posted here, but I doubt I could find it to edit so, here I am again, I guess)

Character Info
Original or fandom characters?
I have a few of both, most not being entirely developed. I like to think that gives me room for more creativity, though haha. If none of what I’ve already got fits the current rp I’ll happily make one up on the spot though. Some of the fandoms that I have ocs for are:

Tokyo Ghoul(1)
Bn/mha(1)
Specific roleplay storyline?
Hmm, no not really. I have a few preferences, though. I do not to romance. I don’t mind if you have characters who are romantically involved with each other, just don’t try to involve mine. I don’t usually do anything with FR lore seeing as I have yet to actually read most of it, but I’m still fine with using dragons. I don’t usually do anything with fandoms, either, but that’s mostly because I’m unused to it an, admittedly, I’m concerned I may not be able to portray a character correctly, but that may be one of those irrational fears that creators usually have so... yeah. There are also fandoms I don’t have characters for, but might do, so if you really want to go ahead and ask.

I do, however, love doing adventure, sandbox, and horror especially. I’ve been wanting to do a crack post for a while. If you want to do fandom rp, my best bet is bn/mha seeing as that’s what I’m most involved in at the moment.

Player Info
Avg. reply length?
Depends on what I’m given, though I try to include around two paragraphs a post. My introductory post is usually longer than others, though.
Avg. reply speed?
I try to respond at least daily. If it’s been three or more days since I’ve posted go ahead and send me a reminder or something cause it’s likely I’ve gotten busy and forgot haha.
Requirments?
Well I would hope that you are literate, reply somewhat often(if your reply speed is different than mine, let me know), at least attempt proper grammar and spelling, and aren’t expecting a novelist out of me or something. Rp is purely practice for me so, yeah. Also, you will see me use a lot of different things for different actions, like I will often italicize for thinking, bold -and sometimes italics combined- for onomatopoeia, and other things like that. You don’t have to do these things, but i’d Prefer you’d have some sort of indication of these things.
Anything else?
I’m low on battery so, to sum things up, I don’t do much for fandom rp, I love horror and sandbox rp, but don’t do romance. I’ve been wanting to try a crackpost as well. I ask that you are literate and are aware of my reply speed/length. We can rp here, discord, or if you really want, doc. Oh, yeah, I have a discord now. Lol.
(I feel like I’ve already posted here, but I doubt I could find it to edit so, here I am again, I guess)

Character Info
Original or fandom characters?
I have a few of both, most not being entirely developed. I like to think that gives me room for more creativity, though haha. If none of what I’ve already got fits the current rp I’ll happily make one up on the spot though. Some of the fandoms that I have ocs for are:

Tokyo Ghoul(1)
Bn/mha(1)
Specific roleplay storyline?
Hmm, no not really. I have a few preferences, though. I do not to romance. I don’t mind if you have characters who are romantically involved with each other, just don’t try to involve mine. I don’t usually do anything with FR lore seeing as I have yet to actually read most of it, but I’m still fine with using dragons. I don’t usually do anything with fandoms, either, but that’s mostly because I’m unused to it an, admittedly, I’m concerned I may not be able to portray a character correctly, but that may be one of those irrational fears that creators usually have so... yeah. There are also fandoms I don’t have characters for, but might do, so if you really want to go ahead and ask.

I do, however, love doing adventure, sandbox, and horror especially. I’ve been wanting to do a crack post for a while. If you want to do fandom rp, my best bet is bn/mha seeing as that’s what I’m most involved in at the moment.

Player Info
Avg. reply length?
Depends on what I’m given, though I try to include around two paragraphs a post. My introductory post is usually longer than others, though.
Avg. reply speed?
I try to respond at least daily. If it’s been three or more days since I’ve posted go ahead and send me a reminder or something cause it’s likely I’ve gotten busy and forgot haha.
Requirments?
Well I would hope that you are literate, reply somewhat often(if your reply speed is different than mine, let me know), at least attempt proper grammar and spelling, and aren’t expecting a novelist out of me or something. Rp is purely practice for me so, yeah. Also, you will see me use a lot of different things for different actions, like I will often italicize for thinking, bold -and sometimes italics combined- for onomatopoeia, and other things like that. You don’t have to do these things, but i’d Prefer you’d have some sort of indication of these things.
Anything else?
I’m low on battery so, to sum things up, I don’t do much for fandom rp, I love horror and sandbox rp, but don’t do romance. I’ve been wanting to try a crackpost as well. I ask that you are literate and are aware of my reply speed/length. We can rp here, discord, or if you really want, doc. Oh, yeah, I have a discord now. Lol.
Help my babies grow?
A6R8x.gif
Character Information
OCs only with me. I think I'd be using one of the dragons from my clan (Sandstorm), and quite possibly others (again, depends on the story).

Not really. Something that will stick to a/the dragon world. I would love something along the lines of exploration, action, adventure.

Player Information

Average reply length?
A paragraph or 2. Depends on the situation in the story. :-P

Average reply speed?
Varies.

People who won't be afraid to go to wild? (let your imagination run free!! ;-) )

I've been rpg-ing (dungeon & Dragons) for 3 years now, and also participating in another two games. I started world creating something of my own. I'm only saying this, so I can also say, that I would be interested in also being a Game Master for a quest or something (if people are also interested). :)

Don't hesitate to PM me if interested!
Character Information
OCs only with me. I think I'd be using one of the dragons from my clan (Sandstorm), and quite possibly others (again, depends on the story).

Not really. Something that will stick to a/the dragon world. I would love something along the lines of exploration, action, adventure.

Player Information

Average reply length?
A paragraph or 2. Depends on the situation in the story. :-P

Average reply speed?
Varies.

People who won't be afraid to go to wild? (let your imagination run free!! ;-) )

I've been rpg-ing (dungeon & Dragons) for 3 years now, and also participating in another two games. I started world creating something of my own. I'm only saying this, so I can also say, that I would be interested in also being a Game Master for a quest or something (if people are also interested). :)

Don't hesitate to PM me if interested!
L2W2zjT.png
just a quick little search!

Character Information

-All of my characters are original characters - save for a few Warrior ocs! I'm not into a lot of media at the moment, so only looking for original story lines!
- I prefer m x m but may be convinced to do m x f if the plots good enough!

-Not really to be honest! I'm just looking to find a few new partners after a few have died off and to try and get into a consistent reply schedule!(especially for the sake of the two partners I have left rip)
-That being said, I'm down for just about anything when it comes to original stories! The only thing I'm not interested in are fandoms or zombie/apocalypse type roleplays! Pretty much everything else is fair game!
I do have some pairings laying around and prompts we can plan around if you don't have any ideas! I'm honestly pretty easy going tbh

Player Information

Average reply length?
- You get what you give! I tend to mirror my partners, so if you write five paragraphs, i'll write similar, if you give me a line you'll get a line or two back.
- that being said, quality over quantity! i'd rather a good paragraph that I can work with over several paragraphs with nothing I can use to reply off of!

[ui]Average reply speed?[/u]
- This is honestly a hit or miss at the moment! I work a fulltime job and some days I don't have energy when I get home. Somedays I can reply multiple times, some times it could be a few days. I'm trying to get better at this though and hope to get a reply out a day!

-Just be friendly and patient! Maybe be willing to take things to discord?(it makes it easier when i'm on my phone) if not I'm down for PMs here or emails, but that's about it!
-Uh dont' be afraid to nudge me either if it's been a hot minute(a few days) since any contact I have a bad habit of also just
disappearing for a few days or forgetting about messages aha
- i'd prefer if you were 18+
i'm really easy going

i work a full time job so please understand I won't be on every waking moment c:
i do have days i don't feel like getting on or have the energy to reply, but I'm always down for ooc chatting as well!
Discord Preferred, but willing to do emails or PMs as well.

I think that's it!!! send me a PM here if you're interested and we can go from there!
just a quick little search!

Character Information

-All of my characters are original characters - save for a few Warrior ocs! I'm not into a lot of media at the moment, so only looking for original story lines!
- I prefer m x m but may be convinced to do m x f if the plots good enough!

-Not really to be honest! I'm just looking to find a few new partners after a few have died off and to try and get into a consistent reply schedule!(especially for the sake of the two partners I have left rip)
-That being said, I'm down for just about anything when it comes to original stories! The only thing I'm not interested in are fandoms or zombie/apocalypse type roleplays! Pretty much everything else is fair game!
I do have some pairings laying around and prompts we can plan around if you don't have any ideas! I'm honestly pretty easy going tbh

Player Information

Average reply length?
- You get what you give! I tend to mirror my partners, so if you write five paragraphs, i'll write similar, if you give me a line you'll get a line or two back.
- that being said, quality over quantity! i'd rather a good paragraph that I can work with over several paragraphs with nothing I can use to reply off of!

[ui]Average reply speed?[/u]
- This is honestly a hit or miss at the moment! I work a fulltime job and some days I don't have energy when I get home. Somedays I can reply multiple times, some times it could be a few days. I'm trying to get better at this though and hope to get a reply out a day!

-Just be friendly and patient! Maybe be willing to take things to discord?(it makes it easier when i'm on my phone) if not I'm down for PMs here or emails, but that's about it!
-Uh dont' be afraid to nudge me either if it's been a hot minute(a few days) since any contact I have a bad habit of also just
disappearing for a few days or forgetting about messages aha
- i'd prefer if you were 18+
i'm really easy going

i work a full time job so please understand I won't be on every waking moment c:
i do have days i don't feel like getting on or have the energy to reply, but I'm always down for ooc chatting as well!
Discord Preferred, but willing to do emails or PMs as well.

I think that's it!!! send me a PM here if you're interested and we can go from there!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 133 134