Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 133 134
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

My characters are all OCs. They would be dragons from my Main tab with lore. If they don't have lore but you're desperate to RP with them, just say! I'm happy to get around to a certain dragon's lore first.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

Nope; I'm fine with anything.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I usually make my minimum at least a few lines; but usually I can do a few paragraphs to a page given the time, and that I'm feeling up to it. If I'm given a sentence I can't respond with a page, however.

Average reply speed?

It depends. It can be twenty minutes to a full week, depending on when I see it and how well I am. I'm quite sick right now so trying to roleplay on certain days can be too painful.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

None, but just nothing too big that'll drown me out, please.

Would you like to share any additional information?

If you're LGBT+ characters and such, don't ask me to RP. I have many LGBT+ characters and I'm going to use them. (Completely fine with LGBT+ RPs coming my way, too, HMU with them).

I'm not a fan of extremely dark and gratuitously gorey plots, even within the PG13 limiting stuff. If it has a reason, great! That makes it more fun, but nothing just for sympathy points in RP etc.

If I fumble my words in RP or make mistakes, please say.

Please don't constantly bug me if I'm a little slow to respond, I'm in pretty bad pain so I have to take many long breaks. If it goes over a week then feel free to pester.
Character Information

My characters are all OCs. They would be dragons from my Main tab with lore. If they don't have lore but you're desperate to RP with them, just say! I'm happy to get around to a certain dragon's lore first.

Nope; I'm fine with anything.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I usually make my minimum at least a few lines; but usually I can do a few paragraphs to a page given the time, and that I'm feeling up to it. If I'm given a sentence I can't respond with a page, however.

Average reply speed?

It depends. It can be twenty minutes to a full week, depending on when I see it and how well I am. I'm quite sick right now so trying to roleplay on certain days can be too painful.

None, but just nothing too big that'll drown me out, please.

If you're LGBT+ characters and such, don't ask me to RP. I have many LGBT+ characters and I'm going to use them. (Completely fine with LGBT+ RPs coming my way, too, HMU with them).

I'm not a fan of extremely dark and gratuitously gorey plots, even within the PG13 limiting stuff. If it has a reason, great! That makes it more fun, but nothing just for sympathy points in RP etc.

If I fumble my words in RP or make mistakes, please say.

Please don't constantly bug me if I'm a little slow to respond, I'm in pretty bad pain so I have to take many long breaks. If it goes over a week then feel free to pester.
Character Information
I make OCs. Period.
I've had a few dragon characters I'm considering revamping.
Some are legacy characters.
I honestly enjoy playing villains -- including a good ol "corrupted dragon turned dragonmaster" machiavellian type; that's more of a background plot motivator burn most of the time over larger stories, which may involve both dragon and non-dragon fantasy adventurer types. Or hell, play the evul dragon's hierarchy, but it's more fun to actually joust manipulative kingdom storylines in. I've played the dude since 1999 so there's a huge variety of worlds/settings/timelines I could branch him into. Dude's so old I have a few hundred pieces of fanart and his children have children. The character himself is older than half the people I cross online. So like. Flexible is an understatement. Just looking for good fun. I might revamp other characters if it appeals but I am a SUCKER for epic storylines and villains. I can run multiple characters to stay engaged if need be (can't villain All The Time.)

*points above* As long as it orbits that. Be willing to message me, see if you like any of my potential ideas involving him -- from his early fall into corruption, to many cycles of world manipulation war-stirring, to his later quasi-redemption still brooding as a ruler over an elvish kingdom he still was an asscramp to. Lots of options.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Whatever's necessary. I'm not one for fluffing up a crapton of extra words, but I also enjoy telling things thoroughly. If somebody sends me a 6 paragraph post that's mostly gestures and descriptors, there's a high chance it's responded to with succinct action and related dialogue. On the other hand if things are really in motion, you may get a small novella slung your way to highlight everything.

Average reply speed?
Varies depending on my partner. I'm home 6 days a week, generally working on a computer. If I feel engaged I can be lightning fast, but I can also wait around. I edit videos. All day long. So I'm generally computer squatting in some form or size, but in no rush if you aren't.

Literacy, strong IC/OOC divide, willingness to appreciate conflict. I honestly prefer groups to 1x1, I feel 1x1 goes kinda cyclically. I'm willing to START with a single partner but I need partners willing to make public-access games where other people can climb in. Otherwise, meh. Try to apply some kind of logic. I'm huge on character continuity and growth too. I don't do *sits at a bar all day* very well.

Very new to FR but not to RP. Pardon my schmucky looking account.
Character Information
I make OCs. Period.
I've had a few dragon characters I'm considering revamping.
Some are legacy characters.
I honestly enjoy playing villains -- including a good ol "corrupted dragon turned dragonmaster" machiavellian type; that's more of a background plot motivator burn most of the time over larger stories, which may involve both dragon and non-dragon fantasy adventurer types. Or hell, play the evul dragon's hierarchy, but it's more fun to actually joust manipulative kingdom storylines in. I've played the dude since 1999 so there's a huge variety of worlds/settings/timelines I could branch him into. Dude's so old I have a few hundred pieces of fanart and his children have children. The character himself is older than half the people I cross online. So like. Flexible is an understatement. Just looking for good fun. I might revamp other characters if it appeals but I am a SUCKER for epic storylines and villains. I can run multiple characters to stay engaged if need be (can't villain All The Time.)

*points above* As long as it orbits that. Be willing to message me, see if you like any of my potential ideas involving him -- from his early fall into corruption, to many cycles of world manipulation war-stirring, to his later quasi-redemption still brooding as a ruler over an elvish kingdom he still was an asscramp to. Lots of options.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Whatever's necessary. I'm not one for fluffing up a crapton of extra words, but I also enjoy telling things thoroughly. If somebody sends me a 6 paragraph post that's mostly gestures and descriptors, there's a high chance it's responded to with succinct action and related dialogue. On the other hand if things are really in motion, you may get a small novella slung your way to highlight everything.

Average reply speed?
Varies depending on my partner. I'm home 6 days a week, generally working on a computer. If I feel engaged I can be lightning fast, but I can also wait around. I edit videos. All day long. So I'm generally computer squatting in some form or size, but in no rush if you aren't.

Literacy, strong IC/OOC divide, willingness to appreciate conflict. I honestly prefer groups to 1x1, I feel 1x1 goes kinda cyclically. I'm willing to START with a single partner but I need partners willing to make public-access games where other people can climb in. Otherwise, meh. Try to apply some kind of logic. I'm huge on character continuity and growth too. I don't do *sits at a bar all day* very well.

Very new to FR but not to RP. Pardon my schmucky looking account.
f7zL9d1.png
Character Info:

I only have two dragons in my lair that have developed backstories/personalities, but I don't know if that counts as original or fandom. I have a lot of original characters that are human, though, and I'm fine with whipping up quick OCs if needed.
Link to characters (info in bio): PixieReckon

I'm fine with most roleplays, but I do like fantasy, academy, and questing type ones (as cliche as they are, magical academies are my favorite). Reckon could work in most questing/fantasy type roleplays since I can just use some fluid time logic and assume that he hasn't become a part of his clan yet and is still on the 'adventuring phase' of his bio. Pixie would work well for academy roleplays because I can easily see her getting sent to one cause she loves learning.

Player Information:

Average reply length?

I usually write at least one paragraph, but sometimes I can get a bit lengthy and have 3+ paragraphs. It really just depends on what I'm replying to and how much I'll have the chance to describe. I usually try to write and describe as much as possible, but there's only so much I can do.

Average reply speed?

My max is a day, maybe two if I'm especially busy. I'm almost always free on weekends, so I reply a lot then. Once I see that I need to reply, I usually take 15-30 minutes to write it out.

I don't really require anything except average roleplay standards (don't control mine or other people's characters, don't be a jerk, etc). I do ask future roleplay groups/partners to please not have overpowered characters. It gets tiring quick.

I live on Pacific Standard Time (PST) and I'm usually busy in the afternoons (running practice), and also I go to school, so if I'm not answering, just assume I'm busy with one of those or sleeping.
Character Info:

I only have two dragons in my lair that have developed backstories/personalities, but I don't know if that counts as original or fandom. I have a lot of original characters that are human, though, and I'm fine with whipping up quick OCs if needed.
Link to characters (info in bio): PixieReckon

I'm fine with most roleplays, but I do like fantasy, academy, and questing type ones (as cliche as they are, magical academies are my favorite). Reckon could work in most questing/fantasy type roleplays since I can just use some fluid time logic and assume that he hasn't become a part of his clan yet and is still on the 'adventuring phase' of his bio. Pixie would work well for academy roleplays because I can easily see her getting sent to one cause she loves learning.

Player Information:

Average reply length?

I usually write at least one paragraph, but sometimes I can get a bit lengthy and have 3+ paragraphs. It really just depends on what I'm replying to and how much I'll have the chance to describe. I usually try to write and describe as much as possible, but there's only so much I can do.

Average reply speed?

My max is a day, maybe two if I'm especially busy. I'm almost always free on weekends, so I reply a lot then. Once I see that I need to reply, I usually take 15-30 minutes to write it out.

I don't really require anything except average roleplay standards (don't control mine or other people's characters, don't be a jerk, etc). I do ask future roleplay groups/partners to please not have overpowered characters. It gets tiring quick.

I live on Pacific Standard Time (PST) and I'm usually busy in the afternoons (running practice), and also I go to school, so if I'm not answering, just assume I'm busy with one of those or sleeping.
GLMwkdE.png2rWR3yh.png11efmKl.pngrix3ppo.png5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
Character Information
Depending on the plot, it can vary! I mostly will be doing dragons from my clan, but it could also be fandom based, depending on what people want or need! I'm available to do anime based rps, musical based rps, and many more! But mostly my dragons!

Characters
Marrow, Sevylin, and any other dragons from my main den/nursery! Not all of them have distinct lore that has been written down, but I will be able to write easily for nearly any of them! Marrow, Sevylin, Hemo, and the rest of the main den, plus Marcone and Gyla are the most fleshed out characters I have!

Storyline
Varies, can be romance (for available characters who have no partner), fluff, adventure, horror, etc. Not particularly looking for anything concrete, but would like to make friends and develop inter-clan relationships between dragons!

Average Reply Length
Generally a few paragraphs, ranging from 2-5 paragraphs or more. Depending on the content and what is happening. I also prefer working with small groups or one on one!

Average Reply Speed
I'm generally pretty speedy, especially when I'm invested in the roleplay! However, I do have a job so during my shifts I won't be able to reply. When I am on, I will be as consistent as possible!

Requirements
Please write concisely, with at least two paragraphs with each reply. I prefer 3rd person narrative but I'm not super picky. An RP partner with no prejudice would be lovely, and a flair for the dramatic.
Character Information
Depending on the plot, it can vary! I mostly will be doing dragons from my clan, but it could also be fandom based, depending on what people want or need! I'm available to do anime based rps, musical based rps, and many more! But mostly my dragons!

Characters
Marrow, Sevylin, and any other dragons from my main den/nursery! Not all of them have distinct lore that has been written down, but I will be able to write easily for nearly any of them! Marrow, Sevylin, Hemo, and the rest of the main den, plus Marcone and Gyla are the most fleshed out characters I have!

Storyline
Varies, can be romance (for available characters who have no partner), fluff, adventure, horror, etc. Not particularly looking for anything concrete, but would like to make friends and develop inter-clan relationships between dragons!

Average Reply Length
Generally a few paragraphs, ranging from 2-5 paragraphs or more. Depending on the content and what is happening. I also prefer working with small groups or one on one!

Average Reply Speed
I'm generally pretty speedy, especially when I'm invested in the roleplay! However, I do have a job so during my shifts I won't be able to reply. When I am on, I will be as consistent as possible!

Requirements
Please write concisely, with at least two paragraphs with each reply. I prefer 3rd person narrative but I'm not super picky. An RP partner with no prejudice would be lovely, and a flair for the dramatic.
NJmoe6n.png
character information
most of the time i'll use one or more of my dragons, but I can use fandom characters if needed! i'm still working on their lore, but who knows? i might get some ideas owo. I prefer FR or Warriors role-plays and not so much with humans.
characters
I'll often use Soleil, Thrash, or Citrine. Any other dragons from my clan or nursery may be used as well.
storyline
i'm mostly open to any storylines! I tend to like adventure and fluff, but any storyline can work uwu
average reply length and speed
my reply lengths are usually 3-5 sentences, but can be more if I'm in the mood! I mostly take around a few minutes (around 1-5), possibly more.
requirements
i'm not picky for length, but don't only type one-liners or write novels in every message. a rp partner without unreasonable prejudice or hate for anything would be great uwu.
character information
most of the time i'll use one or more of my dragons, but I can use fandom characters if needed! i'm still working on their lore, but who knows? i might get some ideas owo. I prefer FR or Warriors role-plays and not so much with humans.
characters
I'll often use Soleil, Thrash, or Citrine. Any other dragons from my clan or nursery may be used as well.
storyline
i'm mostly open to any storylines! I tend to like adventure and fluff, but any storyline can work uwu
average reply length and speed
my reply lengths are usually 3-5 sentences, but can be more if I'm in the mood! I mostly take around a few minutes (around 1-5), possibly more.
requirements
i'm not picky for length, but don't only type one-liners or write novels in every message. a rp partner without unreasonable prejudice or hate for anything would be great uwu.
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
Hey y'all! I'm looking for a partner or two to RP with.

Character/Plot Info
I'm only looking for an RP so I can work on the characterization of my boy Shale. He's an anthro character of mine that can shift into a feral form but not into a totally human form. He's along the lines of a dragon/borzoi/bobcat mix. I'll show you art for reference if you're interested! I'd prefer to use him in his anthro form, but I would be willing to do a strictly feral RP as well.

As for plot, I don't necessarily have any set idea in mind. I'm down for adventure, fantasy, action, etc. I do like romance to be included in my RPs, but Shale will only be paired with male characters, so any romance will be MxM. Preferably a more dominant-personality character. Shale himself is kind of jaded and withdrawn but there's a soft core under there.

Gen Info
I RP in third person. My reply length tends to mirror my partner's but I'm most comfortable around 2-4 paragraphs. Typically I can reply multiple times a day (Tuesday and Thursday not included, because those are my most class-heavy days).

I prefer we do it over Discord or Skype, but you can message me here to get everything set up!

I would also prefer my partner be 18+ because I don't shy away from mature themes and would prefer to not step on any toes.

Additional Info
I'm a 19yo female who has been RPing for several years. I'm a student and I work so I get busy but if I'm really into our RP, I'll find time to reply every day, don't worry. I also definitely prefer to be friends/on chatting terms with my partner because I feel like it lends to a stronger connection to the RP as well.

If you're interested, please message me here or on my Discord (Ky #7558) for a quicker reply! I look forward to hearing from you!
Hey y'all! I'm looking for a partner or two to RP with.

Character/Plot Info
I'm only looking for an RP so I can work on the characterization of my boy Shale. He's an anthro character of mine that can shift into a feral form but not into a totally human form. He's along the lines of a dragon/borzoi/bobcat mix. I'll show you art for reference if you're interested! I'd prefer to use him in his anthro form, but I would be willing to do a strictly feral RP as well.

As for plot, I don't necessarily have any set idea in mind. I'm down for adventure, fantasy, action, etc. I do like romance to be included in my RPs, but Shale will only be paired with male characters, so any romance will be MxM. Preferably a more dominant-personality character. Shale himself is kind of jaded and withdrawn but there's a soft core under there.

Gen Info
I RP in third person. My reply length tends to mirror my partner's but I'm most comfortable around 2-4 paragraphs. Typically I can reply multiple times a day (Tuesday and Thursday not included, because those are my most class-heavy days).

I prefer we do it over Discord or Skype, but you can message me here to get everything set up!

I would also prefer my partner be 18+ because I don't shy away from mature themes and would prefer to not step on any toes.

Additional Info
I'm a 19yo female who has been RPing for several years. I'm a student and I work so I get busy but if I'm really into our RP, I'll find time to reply every day, don't worry. I also definitely prefer to be friends/on chatting terms with my partner because I feel like it lends to a stronger connection to the RP as well.

If you're interested, please message me here or on my Discord (Ky #7558) for a quicker reply! I look forward to hearing from you!
(been a while but the rp hunger is eternal so i'm giving myself another bump)

Character Information
Please describe.

Both! I have OCs for basically every occasion, including my dragons and fandom characters! I'm also more than happy to play as canon characters, provided I'm familiar with them. (I've got a list of my fandoms below!)

If yes, please describe.

At the moment I'm definitely most interested in fandom rp! The new Kingdom Hearts game has reignited my passions and my nostalgia for Ye Olden Days of KH rp, so that's definitely my top priority. My other fandoms I'm currently interested in rping include:
  • The World Ends With You
  • Warframe
  • Assassin's Creed
  • White Wolf settings, such as World of Darkness, Vampire: The Masquerade, and Exalted
  • Plenty of others that I'm definitely forgetting, don't be afraid to ask!
I'm also up for doing non-fandom stuff too! My lair has some pretty extensive lore I'd be happy to put to use in something. I'm also into sci-fi settings and modern fantasy, so anything in that vein is definitely up my alley. I'm not usually super-great at romance stuff, but if you're willing to put up with some inexperience, I'll give it a shot.

Player Information
I'm 25 years old, with over 13 years of roleplay and writing experience under my belt. I live in the US, Eastern time zone (3 hours ahead of FR time). I'm attending college and I work part time, so I am usually online and active in the late evening. If you are a minor, please let me know, so that we can establish clear boundaries with one another. I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable.

Average reply length?
Usually between 1 and 2 paragraphs at minimum. If you give more, I'll give back more! I prefer quality over quantity, so don't sweat it if your replies are a little bit shorter, as long as it feels like I've got something to work with.

Average reply speed?
Within a day, almost guaranteed. Often within the hour if we're online at the same time. I'm usually most active in the evenings. If I'm going to be slower for any reason, I'll do my best to let you know ahead of time!

Not really! More than anything I just want someone willing to put the same energy into the roleplay that I do. If you're going to be slower to reply or unavailable for any reason, don't be afraid to say so, and don't stress about it! Communication is important.

I think I've covered all the important stuff. Please talk to me! I love to chatter and work stuff out to try and avoid mid-rp slumps. I promise I don't bite!
(been a while but the rp hunger is eternal so i'm giving myself another bump)

Character Information
Please describe.

Both! I have OCs for basically every occasion, including my dragons and fandom characters! I'm also more than happy to play as canon characters, provided I'm familiar with them. (I've got a list of my fandoms below!)

If yes, please describe.

At the moment I'm definitely most interested in fandom rp! The new Kingdom Hearts game has reignited my passions and my nostalgia for Ye Olden Days of KH rp, so that's definitely my top priority. My other fandoms I'm currently interested in rping include:
  • The World Ends With You
  • Warframe
  • Assassin's Creed
  • White Wolf settings, such as World of Darkness, Vampire: The Masquerade, and Exalted
  • Plenty of others that I'm definitely forgetting, don't be afraid to ask!
I'm also up for doing non-fandom stuff too! My lair has some pretty extensive lore I'd be happy to put to use in something. I'm also into sci-fi settings and modern fantasy, so anything in that vein is definitely up my alley. I'm not usually super-great at romance stuff, but if you're willing to put up with some inexperience, I'll give it a shot.

Player Information
I'm 25 years old, with over 13 years of roleplay and writing experience under my belt. I live in the US, Eastern time zone (3 hours ahead of FR time). I'm attending college and I work part time, so I am usually online and active in the late evening. If you are a minor, please let me know, so that we can establish clear boundaries with one another. I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable.

Average reply length?
Usually between 1 and 2 paragraphs at minimum. If you give more, I'll give back more! I prefer quality over quantity, so don't sweat it if your replies are a little bit shorter, as long as it feels like I've got something to work with.

Average reply speed?
Within a day, almost guaranteed. Often within the hour if we're online at the same time. I'm usually most active in the evenings. If I'm going to be slower for any reason, I'll do my best to let you know ahead of time!

Not really! More than anything I just want someone willing to put the same energy into the roleplay that I do. If you're going to be slower to reply or unavailable for any reason, don't be afraid to say so, and don't stress about it! Communication is important.

I think I've covered all the important stuff. Please talk to me! I love to chatter and work stuff out to try and avoid mid-rp slumps. I promise I don't bite!
[b]Character Information[/b] I use all different types of characters, but mainly I will be using Flight Rising dragons from my lore, Undertale and Deltarune ocs, some completely original ocs, and possibly characters and fanmade characters from other video games! [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] Not really. I enjoy just yeeting characters together and seeing what happens, but anything is fine with me. I love rping fluff, and I equally love rping angst! [b]Player Information[/b] My name is Julia, and I'm a 15 year old girl who lives in the US. I tend to get obsessed with various things, which right now includes Deltarune, Undertale, and Flight Rising. I do consider myself a fairly good writer, although I'm [i]definitely[/i] not as good as some! [b]Average reply length?[/b] Roughly 5 or so sentences is normal for me, but I do tend to copy whatever my partner is doing, and I sometimes get more or less inspired for a certain reply and the length grows or shrinks accordingly. [b]Average reply speed?[/b] I'm online for most of my day, and will respond quickly [s]unless I'm not motivated.[/s] But you can expect replies in less then an hour if I'm online, unless I say otherwise [s]or get distracted.[/s] [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] Nope! As long as we can work together then anything is fine with me! I would prefer to keep it on Discord if possible, but doing it here is okay as well. I am perfectly fine with rping more adult topics! [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] If you're interested, then message me here or on Discord @ Julia #8735. I hope to see you soon! [emoji=coatl happy]
Character Information

I use all different types of characters, but mainly I will be using Flight Rising dragons from my lore, Undertale and Deltarune ocs, some completely original ocs, and possibly characters and fanmade characters from other video games!

Not really. I enjoy just yeeting characters together and seeing what happens, but anything is fine with me. I love rping fluff, and I equally love rping angst!

Player Information

My name is Julia, and I'm a 15 year old girl who lives in the US. I tend to get obsessed with various things, which right now includes Deltarune, Undertale, and Flight Rising. I do consider myself a fairly good writer, although I'm definitely not as good as some!

Average reply length?

Roughly 5 or so sentences is normal for me, but I do tend to copy whatever my partner is doing, and I sometimes get more or less inspired for a certain reply and the length grows or shrinks accordingly.

Average reply speed?

I'm online for most of my day, and will respond quickly unless I'm not motivated. But you can expect replies in less then an hour if I'm online, unless I say otherwise or get distracted.

Nope! As long as we can work together then anything is fine with me! I would prefer to keep it on Discord if possible, but doing it here is okay as well. I am perfectly fine with rping more adult topics!

If you're interested, then message me here or on Discord @ Julia #8735.
I hope to see you soon!
5j0CSQa.pngIWluvV7.png
Looking for Canon rp!

Muses:

Tales of Zestiria - Mikleo (looking for Sorey, Edna or Zaveid)
Persona 5 - Goro Akechi (Looking for Ren/Akira or Ryuji)
Nier: Automata - 9S (Looking for 2B, A2, Adam or Eve)

- I RP on discord; 1-4 sentences depending. My replies come at random during the day between college and everyday life and are more consistent in the evening EST time.
- RP group or 1x1.
Looking for Canon rp!

Muses:

Tales of Zestiria - Mikleo (looking for Sorey, Edna or Zaveid)
Persona 5 - Goro Akechi (Looking for Ren/Akira or Ryuji)
Nier: Automata - 9S (Looking for 2B, A2, Adam or Eve)

- I RP on discord; 1-4 sentences depending. My replies come at random during the day between college and everyday life and are more consistent in the evening EST time.
- RP group or 1x1.
Character Information
I have multiple different characters for multiple different fandoms, as well as my own OCs, plus most of the dragons in the Lore tab of my lair (even if they don't have a written bio yet, most of them have planned lore). I don't really like playing only canon characters, but will play a canon character if needed for plot.

I prefer a fantasy setting, where characters are free to use magic/supernatural abilities.

Main Fandoms I RP: Pokemon (especially Mystery Dungeon), Wings of Fire, Warriors Cats
Possible: Danganronpa, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Undertale.

Player Information
Hello! My name is Purple; I am female (she/her please) and in high school. I've been roleplaying for an ungodly amount of time, though usually only with friends. I'm pretty literate in English (though trust me I constantly break grammar rules), and know limited Spanish (I mean... I can try to rp in Spanish if you want, but...)

I take mostly DE/Honors classes but am still usually online a lot.

Average reply length?
Honestly? I'll match you. Otherwise, I can go anywhere from 2 sentences to a whole paragraph. Probably averages to four sentences...
I prefer paragraph format

Average reply speed?
Medium. On Discord, fast lol.

Please have at least decent grammar! That's really all I care about.

If you would like my Discord, please PM me. I don't want it publicly posted.

i'll edit this post later
Character Information
I have multiple different characters for multiple different fandoms, as well as my own OCs, plus most of the dragons in the Lore tab of my lair (even if they don't have a written bio yet, most of them have planned lore). I don't really like playing only canon characters, but will play a canon character if needed for plot.

I prefer a fantasy setting, where characters are free to use magic/supernatural abilities.

Main Fandoms I RP: Pokemon (especially Mystery Dungeon), Wings of Fire, Warriors Cats
Possible: Danganronpa, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Undertale.

Player Information
Hello! My name is Purple; I am female (she/her please) and in high school. I've been roleplaying for an ungodly amount of time, though usually only with friends. I'm pretty literate in English (though trust me I constantly break grammar rules), and know limited Spanish (I mean... I can try to rp in Spanish if you want, but...)

I take mostly DE/Honors classes but am still usually online a lot.

Average reply length?
Honestly? I'll match you. Otherwise, I can go anywhere from 2 sentences to a whole paragraph. Probably averages to four sentences...
I prefer paragraph format

Average reply speed?
Medium. On Discord, fast lol.

Please have at least decent grammar! That's really all I care about.

If you would like my Discord, please PM me. I don't want it publicly posted.

i'll edit this post later
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 133 134