Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EDM Raffle [ENDED]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@MessengerDragon

Yay! I got to help a little! :)
@MessengerDragon

Yay! I got to help a little! :)
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/523294029358694410/game_update.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/528340273219108864/46695768p.png[/img] Gronch is in the middle of listening to @Seoul plead, rambling on about having cats (what does that even matter?) when @GiantPandroid swoops in and rescues them! The angry green tundra storms over to the next captive. He's ready to steal away @Woolly when he discovers the cell completely empty! He snarls, rushing towards another captive. @ClockworkEclipse tries to convince him not to steal them away. Gronch leans forward to snatch the dragon out of the prison cell, but they manage to squirm past him and take off running - where a whole party of dragons find and shelter them. Even angrier now, he finds @Kaidi in their cell. He refuses to listen to their begging and again rambling about cats. (he's still confused why this matters) He makes [b]absolutely sure[/b] @Kaidi doesn't get away. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] [b][size=6]1 PLAYER WAS ABDUCTED[/b][br][user=Kaidi][br]@Kaidi[br][br][b][size=6]69 PLAYERS ARE SEARCHING[/b][br][user=Aersolace] [user=AshRowan] [user=BeckAlistiere] [user=CrystalBones] [user=Cyrya] [user=DancingDemonz] [user=Darkrait] [user=DemonicDuchess] [user=ElementalEntropy] [user=Elthemar] [user=Evaria] [user=Firefirebert] [user=FireHeartSong] [user=FishTanks] [user=Frothtea] [user=Furyan] [user=GiantPandroid] [user=GlitchyOddy] [user=heartcrusher1] [user=Huskimoon02] [user=ILoveButter] [user=InfectedWolf] [user=Ivyproxic] [user=Jengolin] [user=Johan] [user=KairinRose] [user=Kasairan] [user=LadyEllesmere] [user=LadyKnightKatsa] [user=MessengerDragon] [user=minted] [user=MissNevermind] [user=Nazurak] [user=Neraida] [user=nitsuj] [user=notcharmed] [user=Okolu] [user=Oleaster] [user=Pallida] [user=PhysikLily] [user=QueenKatoe] [user=raneinspane] [user=RikaSigma] [user=rnorningstar] [user=SaaviBloodfang] [user=Shakalaka] [user=Sidegrinder] [user=Sketchanie] [user=Snowleaper] [user=Spaarki] [user=SprinklesTheCat] [user=SwampQween] [user=Sythan1452] [user=tahwarts] [user=Taishiro] [user=Teletraan] [user=ThePhantomWolf] [user=thePurple] [user=Tigersworth] [user=Toastmaster7000] [user=tranquilitea] [user=Vauvenal] [user=Vinyamar] [user=VolcanicThunder] [user=wasteofanangel] [user=WaterWolf600] [user=Wylin] [user=yellowstarfish] [user=Zytorian][br]@Aersolace @AshRowan @BeckAlistiere @CrystalBones @Cyrya @DancingDemonz @Darkrait @DemonicDuchess @ElementalEntropy @Elthemar @Evaria @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @FishTanks @Frothtea @Furyan @GiantPandroid @GlitchyOddy @heartcrusher1 @Huskimoon02 @ILoveButter @InfectedWolf @Ivyproxic @Jengolin @Johan @KairinRose @Kasairan @LadyEllesmere @LadyKnightKatsa @MessengerDragon @minted @MissNevermind @Nazurak @Neraida @nitsuj @notcharmed @Okolu @Oleaster @Pallida @PhysikLily @QueenKatoe @raneinspane @RikaSigma @rnorningstar @SaaviBloodfang @Shakalaka @Sidegrinder @Sketchanie @Snowleaper @Spaarki @SprinklesTheCat @SwampQween @Sythan1452 @tahwarts @Taishiro @Teletraan @ThePhantomWolf @thePurple @Tigersworth @Toastmaster7000 @tranquilitea @Vauvenal @Vinyamar @VolcanicThunder @wasteofanangel @WaterWolf600 @Wylin @yellowstarfish @Zytorian[br][br][b][size=6]3 PLAYERS WERE RESCUED[/b][br][user=ClockworkEclipse] [user=Seoul] [user=Woolly][br] @GiantPandroid rescued @Seoul in cell B32![br]@Aersolace rescued @Woolly in cell C54![br]@Furyan rescued @Woolly in cell C54![br]@BeckAlistiere rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6![br]@InfectedWolf rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6![br]@SprinklesTheCat rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6![br]@tahwarts rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6![br]@wasteofanangel rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6![br]@Toastmaster7000 rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6![br] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] [center] [b][size=6]REWARDS[/b] @Frothtea rescued the most people! Due to the nature of being captured and how the game is played, it doesn't leave much room for someone who might have been captured the whole game. So to reward dedication, one person is chosen at random based upon participation and their status. [b]This leaves:[/b] AquamarineNaga DancingDemonz ElementalEntropy Evaria LadyEllesmere MessengerDragon notcharmed PhysikLily Salvation Seoul Sketchanie Taishiro Woolly The random winner chosen out of this list is... @Evaria [/center] [b]Both of the winners may now choose one of the following: (Evaria and Frothtea)[/b] [indent][left][list] [*]Any unhatched egg [*]Any single treasure marketplace gene or breed change [*]Any single treasure marketplace bundle [*]Any single treasure marketplace familiar[/list][/left] [/indent] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] [center] [b][size=6]AFTERWARDS[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46695768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466958/46695768_350.png[/img] [/url] The search party manages to find Gronch's hidden office. They storm into it and discover Gronch standing in the middle of the room. Before anyone can run forward and grab him, he shouts "Wait!" "Listen," he rushes out, "I know this [i]looks[/i] bad-" A muttered [i]no kidding[/i] is heard from the crowd. "-but I didn't [b]really[/b] want to abduct anyone! I was threatened, you see!" He steps aside, revealing a cell door behind him containing @Kaidi, @Salvation, and @AquamarineNaga - all unconscious. "See? I didn't want to actually hurt anybody!" He shivers, "There's a [i]true[/i] evil. A single dragon cannot stop it. If you agree to let me go, I can show you the way!" Murmurs echo through the angry and now confused crowd. [i]What will they choose?[/i] [size=5][u][url=https://goo.gl/forms/bNzFSB1ygp4qQdp03][b]Make the choice here![/b][/url][/u][/size] [i]The above decision will determine how the next game will play out. Choose carefully. ;)[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] [center] [b][size=6]PRISON BREAK IS NOW OVER![/b] The next game will start a while from now - maybe a month or two. If you signed up to play future games then you'll be pinged for it. If you still haven't signed up, you can do so [u][url=https://goo.gl/forms/dq8vtSnBxhq4wMsq1][b]here[/b][/url][/u]. Thank you for playing!
game_update.png

WW_-_RuleBreak.png

46695768p.png

Gronch is in the middle of listening to @Seoul plead, rambling on about having cats (what does that even matter?) when @GiantPandroid swoops in and rescues them!

The angry green tundra storms over to the next captive. He's ready to steal away @Woolly when he discovers the cell completely empty!

He snarls, rushing towards another captive. @ClockworkEclipse tries to convince him not to steal them away. Gronch leans forward to snatch the dragon out of the prison cell, but they manage to squirm past him and take off running - where a whole party of dragons find and shelter them.

Even angrier now, he finds @Kaidi in their cell. He refuses to listen to their begging and again rambling about cats. (he's still confused why this matters)

He makes absolutely sure @Kaidi doesn't get away.

WW_-_RuleBreak.png

1 PLAYER WAS ABDUCTED

@Kaidi

69 PLAYERS ARE SEARCHING
no user 'Aersolace' no user 'DancingDemonz' no user 'ElementalEntropy' no user 'Elthemar' no user 'FireHeartSong' no user 'FishTanks' no user 'Frothtea' no user 'ILoveButter' no user 'MissNevermind' no user 'PhysikLily' no user 'SaaviBloodfang' no user 'SwampQween' no user 'ThePhantomWolf' no user 'Tigersworth'
@Aersolace @AshRowan @BeckAlistiere @CrystalBones @Cyrya @DancingDemonz @Darkrait @DemonicDuchess @ElementalEntropy @Elthemar @Evaria @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @FishTanks @Frothtea @Furyan @GiantPandroid @GlitchyOddy @heartcrusher1 @Huskimoon02 @ILoveButter @InfectedWolf @Ivyproxic @Jengolin @Johan @KairinRose @Kasairan @LadyEllesmere @LadyKnightKatsa @MessengerDragon @minted @MissNevermind @Nazurak @Neraida @nitsuj @notcharmed @Okolu @Oleaster @Pallida @PhysikLily @QueenKatoe @raneinspane @RikaSigma @rnorningstar @SaaviBloodfang @Shakalaka @Sidegrinder @Sketchanie @Snowleaper @Spaarki @SprinklesTheCat @SwampQween @Sythan1452 @tahwarts @Taishiro @Teletraan @ThePhantomWolf @thePurple @Tigersworth @Toastmaster7000 @tranquilitea @Vauvenal @Vinyamar @VolcanicThunder @wasteofanangel @WaterWolf600 @Wylin @yellowstarfish @Zytorian

3 PLAYERS WERE RESCUED

@GiantPandroid rescued @Seoul in cell B32!
@Aersolace rescued @Woolly in cell C54!
@Furyan rescued @Woolly in cell C54!
@BeckAlistiere rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6!
@InfectedWolf rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6!
@SprinklesTheCat rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6!
@tahwarts rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6!
@wasteofanangel rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6!
@Toastmaster7000 rescued @ClockworkEclipse in cell C6!

WW_-_RuleBreak.png
REWARDS

@Frothtea rescued the most people!

Due to the nature of being captured and how the game is played, it doesn't leave much room for someone who might have been captured the whole game. So to reward dedication, one person is chosen at random based upon participation and their status.

This leaves:
AquamarineNaga
DancingDemonz
ElementalEntropy
Evaria
LadyEllesmere
MessengerDragon
notcharmed
PhysikLily
Salvation
Seoul
Sketchanie
Taishiro
Woolly

The random winner chosen out of this list is... @Evaria

Both of the winners may now choose one of the following:
(Evaria and Frothtea)
  • Any unhatched egg
  • Any single treasure marketplace gene or breed change
  • Any single treasure marketplace bundle
  • Any single treasure marketplace familiar

WW_-_RuleBreak.png
AFTERWARDS

46695768_350.png

The search party manages to find Gronch's hidden office. They storm into it and discover Gronch standing in the middle of the room. Before anyone can run forward and grab him, he shouts "Wait!"

"Listen," he rushes out, "I know this looks bad-"

A muttered no kidding is heard from the crowd.

"-but I didn't really want to abduct anyone! I was threatened, you see!" He steps aside, revealing a cell door behind him containing @Kaidi, @Salvation, and @AquamarineNaga - all unconscious. "See? I didn't want to actually hurt anybody!"

He shivers, "There's a true evil. A single dragon cannot stop it. If you agree to let me go, I can show you the way!"

Murmurs echo through the angry and now confused crowd. What will they choose?

Make the choice here!

The above decision will determine how the next game will play out. Choose carefully. ;)

WW_-_RuleBreak.png
PRISON BREAK IS NOW OVER!

The next game will start a while from now - maybe a month or two. If you signed up to play future games then you'll be pinged for it. If you still haven't signed up, you can do so here.

Thank you for playing!
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
Aw lmao I'm the only one left TuT This was so fun and funny I hope you do it again!

Edit: (hahaha cats)
Aw lmao I'm the only one left TuT This was so fun and funny I hope you do it again!

Edit: (hahaha cats)
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
Gg everyone! This was so much fun!

I suppose I want a Lionfish scroll as my prize, if thats gucci!
Gg everyone! This was so much fun!

I suppose I want a Lionfish scroll as my prize, if thats gucci!
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
@Aersolace My hero! Thanks for the rescue.
@Aersolace My hero! Thanks for the rescue.
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
My gosh so many people saved me! XD
My gosh so many people saved me! XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Oooo, I honestly didn't expect to win anything! Could I maybe get an unhatched egg? Anything works! though I'd prefer if maybe it wasn't a nocturne egg since I have like 10 of those right now hehe

Thank you so much for hosting this event!
Oooo, I honestly didn't expect to win anything! Could I maybe get an unhatched egg? Anything works! though I'd prefer if maybe it wasn't a nocturne egg since I have like 10 of those right now hehe

Thank you so much for hosting this event!
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
Yay! GG!
Yay! GG!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
dsfljdsf that was fun and I'm interested to see how Gronch explains himself
dsfljdsf that was fun and I'm interested to see how Gronch explains himself
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Was so tempted to write YEET on the other option, but let's let him go.
Was so tempted to write YEET on the other option, but let's let him go.
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63