Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 88 89
That was sad. Very sad. I don't know how to express it. Agh.
That was sad. Very sad. I don't know how to express it. Agh.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
NOOOO I've just gotten caught up with the pinkerlocke, and each loss seems to get more painful. You certainly have a way with words though. Completely tugging at my heartstrings :(

Clarion was a rough blow especially because of Erebos, and then Zunmonnah??? Pinkerton, you are CRUEL. On another note; Aliana and Bladebeak is a ship I'm super into, and another little part of me is a bit fond for Bramble and Erebos?? It's tragic, but a part of me finds it sort of subtly cute? I don't know what direction you personally were thinking, but I DO know I love me some gay dragons.

Excited to actually stay up to date with the story, now. Woowhee.
NOOOO I've just gotten caught up with the pinkerlocke, and each loss seems to get more painful. You certainly have a way with words though. Completely tugging at my heartstrings :(

Clarion was a rough blow especially because of Erebos, and then Zunmonnah??? Pinkerton, you are CRUEL. On another note; Aliana and Bladebeak is a ship I'm super into, and another little part of me is a bit fond for Bramble and Erebos?? It's tragic, but a part of me finds it sort of subtly cute? I don't know what direction you personally were thinking, but I DO know I love me some gay dragons.

Excited to actually stay up to date with the story, now. Woowhee.
Not Zunmonah too D: At least she got the others out safe. But who's supposed to teach Eilian hunting now? on a side note, she has some [i]very[/i] lovely colors [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=24&winggene=24&wings=115&auth=17e03aab4a6ba3458130d6b099e8d688ad497cbd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] if I hadn't nabbed two of the dragons myself already I would be so down to take her in (I still am, but other people probably want a chance too)
Not Zunmonah too D: At least she got the others out safe.

But who's supposed to teach Eilian hunting now?

on a side note, she has some very lovely colors

dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=24&winggene=24&wings=115&auth=17e03aab4a6ba3458130d6b099e8d688ad497cbd&dummyext=prev.png

if I hadn't nabbed two of the dragons myself already I would be so down to take her in (I still am, but other people probably want a chance too)
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
[b][i]Day One Hundred Twelve:[/i][/b] [center][item=druid's woodguard] Every. Single. Time. Now, Amosis and Ehsan [i]are[/i] ready to breed, but I'm actually going to hold onto this for a bit because I want to put them on a Light nest to be in line with the story. However, they are still active participants in the 'locke and I can't do anything with them if they're sitting in someone else's lair for 6 days, so I had planned to buy a boon so I can hatch the nest instantly (though I would still treat it writing-wise as if they were incubating the eggs for a few days). Unfortunately, by "planned", I mean that I didn't expect to have to breed any of my dragons anytime soon and have no gems saved up for buying a Boon [i]lol[/i]. But no worries! I am working on a commission right now that will earn me enough gems to buy a boon, so we shouldn't have to wait long! (Also just realized how coincidental it is that I got this drop today. Just 30 minutes before the Brightshine Jubilee as of this post!) ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse
Day One Hundred Twelve:
Druid's Woodguard
Every. Single. Time.
Now, Amosis and Ehsan are ready to breed, but I'm actually going to hold onto this for a bit because I want to put them on a Light nest to be in line with the story. However, they are still active participants in the 'locke and I can't do anything with them if they're sitting in someone else's lair for 6 days, so I had planned to buy a boon so I can hatch the nest instantly (though I would still treat it writing-wise as if they were incubating the eggs for a few days).
Unfortunately, by "planned", I mean that I didn't expect to have to breed any of my dragons anytime soon and have no gems saved up for buying a Boon lol.
But no worries! I am working on a commission right now that will earn me enough gems to buy a boon, so we shouldn't have to wait long!
(Also just realized how coincidental it is that I got this drop today. Just 30 minutes before the Brightshine Jubilee as of this post!)
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse
Nice. Looking forward to the light babies!
Nice. Looking forward to the light babies!
I'm so so excited for your first light babies!!! And for my favourite couple to have more children!!!
I'm so so excited for your first light babies!!! And for my favourite couple to have more children!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[b][i]Day One Hundred Thirteen:[/i][/b] [center][item=flameleg millipede] Rolled Sonance, Erebos, and Halcyon! Loot: [item=let there be light chest] Rather nice of RNG to give me this team~. The imagery of Erebos play-fighting/training Halcyon and Sonance is just plain cute. ... I might have to draw it sometime, lol (once I actually get around to drawing all the characters so everyone has art, anyway). Went throw 30 battles with only a couple scary moments, but this group did good! I did derp up and started putting points into Strength on Halcyon (BIG whoops), so I ended up buying a tincture for him to correct my mistake. He's going to be a boss mage now, and I accept this canon wholeheartedly. Also, that light chest they got. I think I'm going to take that as an excuse to put a skin on someone, but I'm not sure who yet. I still have yet to play around with them in the dressing room too, hmmmm. Halcyon and Sonance are level 4. Erebos is level 5. Also I think I forgot to mention the other day that Meirwen got to level 3 on death streak day. I was a little too preoccupied with Zunmonah at the time to remember [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1]. ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse
Day One Hundred Thirteen:
Flameleg Millipede
Rolled Sonance, Erebos, and Halcyon!
Loot: Let There Be Light Chest
Rather nice of RNG to give me this team~. The imagery of Erebos play-fighting/training Halcyon and Sonance is just plain cute.
... I might have to draw it sometime, lol (once I actually get around to drawing all the characters so everyone has art, anyway).

Went throw 30 battles with only a couple scary moments, but this group did good! I did derp up and started putting points into Strength on Halcyon (BIG whoops), so I ended up buying a tincture for him to correct my mistake. He's going to be a boss mage now, and I accept this canon wholeheartedly.

Also, that light chest they got. I think I'm going to take that as an excuse to put a skin on someone, but I'm not sure who yet. I still have yet to play around with them in the dressing room too, hmmmm.

Halcyon and Sonance are level 4.
Erebos is level 5.
Also I think I forgot to mention the other day that Meirwen got to level 3 on death streak day. I was a little too preoccupied with Zunmonah at the time to remember .
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse
Oooo what an exciting piece of loot!!!
Oooo what an exciting piece of loot!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Seems like a good day. (Finally).
Seems like a good day. (Finally).
Ooh, fest loot! That accent is actually so lovely
Ooh, fest loot! That accent is actually so lovely
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 88 89