Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 88 89
@Rosesinger Awesome! Hope it goes well and that you have fun with it!
@Rosesinger Awesome! Hope it goes well and that you have fun with it!
Thank You! I hope it goes well too!
Thank You! I hope it goes well too!
HECC here they come!! I’m. Afraid. Of what’s going to happen. Please don’t let them lose any more, yi k e s.
Also I definitely feel ya on the too many projects thing fjfjkg that’s my issue right now, tbh. Best of luck to you, and to Blithe and Capricious!!
HECC here they come!! I’m. Afraid. Of what’s going to happen. Please don’t let them lose any more, yi k e s.
Also I definitely feel ya on the too many projects thing fjfjkg that’s my issue right now, tbh. Best of luck to you, and to Blithe and Capricious!!
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
I hope the hatching goes well! Wow actually waiting on a nest instead writing catchup? Novel!

@Rosesinger I can super relate. There's something about writing while knowing others have expectations that can be really stressful. It can also be really encouraging but yeahhh. I hope your run is fun to play through and make stuff for!
I hope the hatching goes well! Wow actually waiting on a nest instead writing catchup? Novel!

@Rosesinger I can super relate. There's something about writing while knowing others have expectations that can be really stressful. It can also be really encouraging but yeahhh. I hope your run is fun to play through and make stuff for!
GD7On40.png
Now I'm all worried for this nest! I really hope they'll all be okay!!!

Eep!!! All this nest anxiety is actually getting me excited for my own Pinkerlocke!!! I started setting up the thread yesterday and plan on finishing that and posting the first chapter this evening!!!
Now I'm all worried for this nest! I really hope they'll all be okay!!!

Eep!!! All this nest anxiety is actually getting me excited for my own Pinkerlocke!!! I started setting up the thread yesterday and plan on finishing that and posting the first chapter this evening!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[b][i]Day One Hundred:[/i][/b] Bramble’s parents just beat him to the ground, anxious to be a part of the hatching. Zunmonah and Ehsan had already retrieved the eggs from their satchels and were settling them into the blankets set out by Baines and Ailana. Clarion appeared at Bramble’s side, her fins flared wide in her excitement. Erebos’s great head hovered over them, as mesmerized as the siblings as they watched the glowing orbs rock and crack. Speaking of siblings – Bramble was about to have [i]more[/i]. Both eggs burst open at the same time, making the party jump. A Fae predominately the same color as Blithe and a muddy green Spiral sprawled out onto the blankets as if they were as surprised as everyone else to be free of their shells. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=117&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=35&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=64&auth=98f245e1879f8493526381cf0d0dffd3755b59f1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=154&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=4&auth=5a3291c79e8cddb591bbef055ee62a61b536c754&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] The Spiral cried out loudly, scrabbled about in the bed to right itself and seek out food. Capricious reached down to pick her up automatically, though Bramble noticed her eyes were focused on the other Fae. The small teal hatchling squirmed about on its back but though it opened its mouth, no sound came out. Blithe made an odd noise in his throat and reached down to pick the newborn up. “Come on, little one,” he murmured to them. “Come on, don’t give up now-“ He stopped when the Fae flipped itself upright in his claws and curled its tail around his wrist, up and alert as any healthy hatchling, just quiet. The Spiral made up for it by putting up a raucous chatter, wriggling about in Capricious’s arms rebelliously. Unable to contain herself any more, Clarion flitted right over to them to get a closer look at the newborns. “What are their names?” she asked quickly. “Can I name one?” “We already have names,” Capricious told her, her frills fanning in relief. “This little Spiral girl will be named… Sonance.” “Fitting,” Baines commented idly. “You name the boy,” Blithe requested of his mate sheepishly. “You’re always better with the names.” She smiled at him and looked down at the mute Fae. After a moment’s thought, she pronounced him, “Halcyon.” “See? So much better with names,” the Spiral father breathed. Bramble came close as they cleaned the hatchlings up and they opened their eyes for the first time. The green dragon was enraptured by the entire scene. Had this been what it was like at his hatching? He wished he could remember it; he imagined it was just as incredible. “Can we play with them?” Clarion spoke up, her crests quivering. “Can we?” “Not today,” Capricious waved her down. “They were just born. All they’re going to want to do for a while is sleep and eat.” “We weren’t that boring when we were hatchlings, were we?” Clarion asked, frowning. Blithe barked in laughter and remarked, “I don’t know if [i]boring [/i]is the right word.” There was a rattling sound and everyone peered up at Bladebeak, who had a peculiar expression on her face. She flinched under all their gazes and her spines rattled again as they went rigid. “Well now that’s over with, let’s go,” she snapped, striding on ahead. The group watched her leave and Bramble exchanged a confused glance with his sister. What was her problem? The young Fae might have asked, but when she faced their parents again, Capricious took the opportunity to say, “Bramble, Clarion, help us get them settled on Tigress’s back please.” They didn’t have a chance to ask their question as they worked and quickly set off again after the Ridgeback and Ailana, who had joined her. Then again, Bramble was ready to dismiss her earlier behavior. What did it matter what she thought? He was excited to have a new brother and sister. Between those two and little Eilian, he could just imagine all the fun they would have together! Too excited to stay near the ground, he shot off into the air after his parents with Clarion and Erebos close behind. He had the best clan ever. ----- [item=sunbeam rotala] Rolled Zunmonah, Amosis, and Tremayne. Went to the Scorched forest for 20 rounds, did just fine~. Now. OMG A;LKFJDADFASD BOTH HATCHLINGS LIVED. BOTH HATCHLINGS LIVED ALDKFJASDF. And I... love them? They're so quirky. A great surprise for the 100 day milestone! (I've been doing this for 100 consecutive days, guys... that's crazy to me.) Can I keep the streak up for 100 more days??? [size=2]I really hope so.[/size] Anyway, finally, some good things are happening! Also, some advice for you all. If you feel like you hate a particular breed: do a Pinkerlocke and make sure one of your dragons is of that breed. I used to [i]despise[/i] Faes. But now I have Capricious, Clarion, and Halcyon, and... I can't imagine them as anything else? And I adore them??? It's so strange, I'm so conflicted right now. I doubt I'll ever breed change my dragons into Faes, but I actually don't mind having them in my lair anymore. Not like I used to. [center]Also, in honor of the 100 day milestone, have another size comparison! [url=https://i.imgur.com/dm2lQtV.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/sjsjseJ.png[/img][/url][/center] Additionally, I'm adding a new rule to the Pinkerlocke for the release of Ancient Breeds! [quote=Under Familiar Rules when rolling for new Dragons] 16. [emoji=ancient size=1] Flip a coin. If heads, roll again for a different breed. If tails, an [b]Ancient[/b] now stalks the party. Acquire an Ancient dragon.[/quote] Arvel is still up for grabs, by the way! He'll probably sit in my lair until he's off cooldown (I've been recording everyone's full growths, even the fallen, because I'm... obsessive, really.) ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles
Day One Hundred:

Bramble’s parents just beat him to the ground, anxious to be a part of the hatching. Zunmonah and Ehsan had already retrieved the eggs from their satchels and were settling them into the blankets set out by Baines and Ailana. Clarion appeared at Bramble’s side, her fins flared wide in her excitement. Erebos’s great head hovered over them, as mesmerized as the siblings as they watched the glowing orbs rock and crack. Speaking of siblings – Bramble was about to have more.

Both eggs burst open at the same time, making the party jump. A Fae predominately the same color as Blithe and a muddy green Spiral sprawled out onto the blankets as if they were as surprised as everyone else to be free of their shells.
dragon?age=0&body=117&bodygene=25&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=35&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=64&auth=98f245e1879f8493526381cf0d0dffd3755b59f1&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=154&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=4&auth=5a3291c79e8cddb591bbef055ee62a61b536c754&dummyext=prev.png
The Spiral cried out loudly, scrabbled about in the bed to right itself and seek out food. Capricious reached down to pick her up automatically, though Bramble noticed her eyes were focused on the other Fae.

The small teal hatchling squirmed about on its back but though it opened its mouth, no sound came out. Blithe made an odd noise in his throat and reached down to pick the newborn up.

“Come on, little one,” he murmured to them. “Come on, don’t give up now-“

He stopped when the Fae flipped itself upright in his claws and curled its tail around his wrist, up and alert as any healthy hatchling, just quiet. The Spiral made up for it by putting up a raucous chatter, wriggling about in Capricious’s arms rebelliously.

Unable to contain herself any more, Clarion flitted right over to them to get a closer look at the newborns.

“What are their names?” she asked quickly. “Can I name one?”

“We already have names,” Capricious told her, her frills fanning in relief. “This little Spiral girl will be named… Sonance.”

“Fitting,” Baines commented idly.

“You name the boy,” Blithe requested of his mate sheepishly. “You’re always better with the names.”

She smiled at him and looked down at the mute Fae. After a moment’s thought, she pronounced him, “Halcyon.”

“See? So much better with names,” the Spiral father breathed. Bramble came close as they cleaned the hatchlings up and they opened their eyes for the first time. The green dragon was enraptured by the entire scene. Had this been what it was like at his hatching? He wished he could remember it; he imagined it was just as incredible.

“Can we play with them?” Clarion spoke up, her crests quivering. “Can we?”

“Not today,” Capricious waved her down. “They were just born. All they’re going to want to do for a while is sleep and eat.”

“We weren’t that boring when we were hatchlings, were we?” Clarion asked, frowning.

Blithe barked in laughter and remarked, “I don’t know if boring is the right word.”

There was a rattling sound and everyone peered up at Bladebeak, who had a peculiar expression on her face. She flinched under all their gazes and her spines rattled again as they went rigid.

“Well now that’s over with, let’s go,” she snapped, striding on ahead. The group watched her leave and Bramble exchanged a confused glance with his sister. What was her problem?

The young Fae might have asked, but when she faced their parents again, Capricious took the opportunity to say, “Bramble, Clarion, help us get them settled on Tigress’s back please.”

They didn’t have a chance to ask their question as they worked and quickly set off again after the Ridgeback and Ailana, who had joined her. Then again, Bramble was ready to dismiss her earlier behavior. What did it matter what she thought? He was excited to have a new brother and sister. Between those two and little Eilian, he could just imagine all the fun they would have together!

Too excited to stay near the ground, he shot off into the air after his parents with Clarion and Erebos close behind.

He had the best clan ever.
Sunbeam Rotala
Rolled Zunmonah, Amosis, and Tremayne.
Went to the Scorched forest for 20 rounds, did just fine~.
Now.
OMG A;LKFJDADFASD BOTH HATCHLINGS LIVED. BOTH HATCHLINGS LIVED ALDKFJASDF. And I... love them? They're so quirky. A great surprise for the 100 day milestone! (I've been doing this for 100 consecutive days, guys... that's crazy to me.) Can I keep the streak up for 100 more days??? I really hope so.
Anyway, finally, some good things are happening!
Also, some advice for you all. If you feel like you hate a particular breed: do a Pinkerlocke and make sure one of your dragons is of that breed. I used to despise Faes. But now I have Capricious, Clarion, and Halcyon, and... I can't imagine them as anything else? And I adore them??? It's so strange, I'm so conflicted right now. I doubt I'll ever breed change my dragons into Faes, but I actually don't mind having them in my lair anymore. Not like I used to.
Also, in honor of the 100 day milestone, have another size comparison!
sjsjseJ.png

Additionally, I'm adding a new rule to the Pinkerlocke for the release of Ancient Breeds!
Under Familiar Rules when rolling for new Dragons wrote:
16. Flip a coin. If heads, roll again for a different breed. If tails, an Ancient now stalks the party. Acquire an Ancient dragon.

Arvel is still up for grabs, by the way! He'll probably sit in my lair until he's off cooldown (I've been recording everyone's full growths, even the fallen, because I'm... obsessive, really.)
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles
They both survived?! Oh my god I love this pinkerlocke-
Nice job on 100 days by the way!
They both survived?! Oh my god I love this pinkerlocke-
Nice job on 100 days by the way!
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Congrats on the hatching and the milestone! That's a lot of dragons.

Sounds like good advice. I guess it's good I'm doing a run with snappers then. I just don't love the boy pose.
Congrats on the hatching and the milestone! That's a lot of dragons.

Sounds like good advice. I guess it's good I'm doing a run with snappers then. I just don't love the boy pose.
GD7On40.png
ahh i love the new kiddos! they're so cute!
ahh i love the new kiddos! they're so cute!
wind_small.png ico_bleed.pngJrZGMGx.png
ico_poison.pngtqGkHih.png
ico_slow.pngIrmwTXC.png
ico_virus.pngjy4N1pw.png
Oh boy Erebos is a large lad

And yay! More babies! :D
Oh boy Erebos is a large lad

And yay! More babies! :D
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 88 89