Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Are You My Charge? 100HatchlingChallenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@DragonPrincess27

Could you add me to the pinglist for this? I love the story!
@DragonPrincess27

Could you add me to the pinglist for this? I love the story!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@DragonPrincess27
I love this so far! Could I be added to the pinglist as well?
@DragonPrincess27
I love this so far! Could I be added to the pinglist as well?
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
@TheAwesoMew : Added! Thank you so much, and awesome name btw! @Tufira : Added! Thank you so much for reading! @SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @CrAZDragon ---- "There! Now you're a brand new dragon!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=178990&tab=dragon&did=16258427]Fugue[/url], said happily. Debris, dizzier than she had ever been before and itchy and achey all over her scales, tried to nod her head at the green spiral. Instead, she swung it around in a circle while moaning a thanks. "You good there?" Fiona asked. Seeing three of them made Fiona's wide grin even more annoying. "Minephime," was what came out of Debris's mouth. A much further run from the 'I'm fine' she was trying for. After a couple more moments, Fugue clapped her claws together and said, "Well! If she's just gonna lie there, I'm gonna go find something to fix." "Or blow up?" Fiona asked, which got her a grin she was usually the one wearing from Fugue as the alchemist flew off. "I'm on the ground?" Debris finally asked, indeed knocked over on her side. Fiona only snorted and laid down next to her. "Yup. The skink came in nice though; now you're some stripey vixen, or whatever. Now, people will seek [i]you[/i] out to have your nests. Debris would have blushed, but her blood was just as dizzy as she was. At least, that was her working theory as to why she didn't feel her face scales heat up despite her embarrassment. "Doing okay over there?" A voice asked from above. Fiona looked up, and Debris tried to, but she couldn't find up, so she just moaned and laid still. "Yeah, we're fine down here," Fiona answered. "Just some new gene vertigo." A laugh sounded from above, and with a whooshing sound, a purple nocturne was suddenly in Debris's line of sight. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16299529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162996/16299529_350.png[/img] [/url] "I've felt that before," Oculus said, looking over Debris with a cocked head. "Should wear off within the hour. The itching, though, lasts for a bit." Debris moaned at the information. "What gene did you get?" Fiona asked, glancing at Debris when she tried to sit up to talk to the newcomer. She writhed like an eel on land for a moment before giving up. "It helps if you just stay still," Oculus advised, also watching the large dragon squirm about before turning back to Fiona. "I got Cherub," he answered, gesturing to the swirls on his body. "I was iridescent before, which I know is rarer, but this just called to me." "I like it," Fiona commented with a small nod, which Oculus unthinkingly copied. The small party was silent for a second before a light-bulb went off over Fiona's head, and her entire face glittered with mischief. "You think the skink came in nice on her?" Oculus looked over Debris, who very much had a sinking feeling in her stomach as Fiona spoke with such glee in her voice with that look on her face. Even upside down and laying down it looked bad. "Yeah, the sink looks nice," Oculus answered. "Nice enough to have a nest with her?" Fiona asked with such glee that one might think she had just won the lottery. "What????" Debris felt her soul descend into hell. ---- "So, uh, yeah, I would appreciate it if you would," Debris said sheepishly after awkwardly talking with Oculus about having a nest together. After she had recovered from her vertigo and murdered Fiona (chased her away with death threats and wing beats to the sound of maniacal laughter). "As much as I hate Fiona right now, she was right. It would be nice if you would ahve a est with me for the sake of finding my charge." Oculus still looked a little dumbfounded but had a smile on his face. "Well, ah, sure? I've never heard of it before, but how cool would it be if I could be a part of changing your charge?" Debris grinned, embarrassment not forgotten but repressed. "Thank you so much! This'll be great, I promise!" ------ [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] "Two eggs isn't bad," Oculus said from his position between Debris's front legs, looking up at her. Sitting up on her haunches and craning her head to look down at Oculus, Debris still looked 'meh'. "Yeah, but that means there's less chance for one of them to be my charge." "Don't worry too much about it," Oculus reassured, laying a wing on her foreleg. "Either way, we've got two beautiful hatchlings on the way that we'll both love." Despite her disappointment at the nest size, Debris felt herself get a large, warm smile on her face. "You're right, it'll be great either way," she agreed, looking down at her two new eggs. No matter what happened, she would have two new babies to love. ---- Deedee, Cece, and Theodosia are still available! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/2#post_33060942] <---Second Hatch[/url] [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/3#post_33285951]Third Hatch --->[/url][/right]
@TheAwesoMew : Added! Thank you so much, and awesome name btw!

@Tufira : Added! Thank you so much for reading!

@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @CrAZDragon

----

"There! Now you're a brand new dragon!" Fugue, said happily. Debris, dizzier than she had ever been before and itchy and achey all over her scales, tried to nod her head at the green spiral. Instead, she swung it around in a circle while moaning a thanks.

"You good there?" Fiona asked. Seeing three of them made Fiona's wide grin even more annoying.

"Minephime," was what came out of Debris's mouth. A much further run from the 'I'm fine' she was trying for.

After a couple more moments, Fugue clapped her claws together and said, "Well! If she's just gonna lie there, I'm gonna go find something to fix."

"Or blow up?" Fiona asked, which got her a grin she was usually the one wearing from Fugue as the alchemist flew off.

"I'm on the ground?" Debris finally asked, indeed knocked over on her side.

Fiona only snorted and laid down next to her. "Yup. The skink came in nice though; now you're some stripey vixen, or whatever. Now, people will seek you out to have your nests. Debris would have blushed, but her blood was just as dizzy as she was. At least, that was her working theory as to why she didn't feel her face scales heat up despite her embarrassment.

"Doing okay over there?" A voice asked from above. Fiona looked up, and Debris tried to, but she couldn't find up, so she just moaned and laid still.

"Yeah, we're fine down here," Fiona answered. "Just some new gene vertigo."

A laugh sounded from above, and with a whooshing sound, a purple nocturne was suddenly in Debris's line of sight.

16299529_350.png

"I've felt that before," Oculus said, looking over Debris with a cocked head. "Should wear off within the hour. The itching, though, lasts for a bit." Debris moaned at the information.

"What gene did you get?" Fiona asked, glancing at Debris when she tried to sit up to talk to the newcomer. She writhed like an eel on land for a moment before giving up.

"It helps if you just stay still," Oculus advised, also watching the large dragon squirm about before turning back to Fiona. "I got Cherub," he answered, gesturing to the swirls on his body. "I was iridescent before, which I know is rarer, but this just called to me."

"I like it," Fiona commented with a small nod, which Oculus unthinkingly copied. The small party was silent for a second before a light-bulb went off over Fiona's head, and her entire face glittered with mischief. "You think the skink came in nice on her?"

Oculus looked over Debris, who very much had a sinking feeling in her stomach as Fiona spoke with such glee in her voice with that look on her face. Even upside down and laying down it looked bad.

"Yeah, the sink looks nice," Oculus answered.

"Nice enough to have a nest with her?" Fiona asked with such glee that one might think she had just won the lottery.

"What????"

Debris felt her soul descend into hell.

----

"So, uh, yeah, I would appreciate it if you would," Debris said sheepishly after awkwardly talking with Oculus about having a nest together. After she had recovered from her vertigo and murdered Fiona (chased her away with death threats and wing beats to the sound of maniacal laughter). "As much as I hate Fiona right now, she was right. It would be nice if you would ahve a est with me for the sake of finding my charge."

Oculus still looked a little dumbfounded but had a smile on his face. "Well, ah, sure? I've never heard of it before, but how cool would it be if I could be a part of changing your charge?"

Debris grinned, embarrassment not forgotten but repressed. "Thank you so much! This'll be great, I promise!"

2healthy_0dead.png

"Two eggs isn't bad," Oculus said from his position between Debris's front legs, looking up at her.

Sitting up on her haunches and craning her head to look down at Oculus, Debris still looked 'meh'. "Yeah, but that means there's less chance for one of them to be my charge."

"Don't worry too much about it," Oculus reassured, laying a wing on her foreleg. "Either way, we've got two beautiful hatchlings on the way that we'll both love."

Despite her disappointment at the nest size, Debris felt herself get a large, warm smile on her face. "You're right, it'll be great either way," she agreed, looking down at her two new eggs.

No matter what happened, she would have two new babies to love.

----

Deedee, Cece, and Theodosia are still available!

<---Second Hatch

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
Oh goodness, this entire quest is so adorable! I wish you and Debris luck on your quests!
Oh goodness, this entire quest is so adorable! I wish you and Debris luck on your quests!
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
@DragonPrincess27
May I be added to the pinglist and adopt Cece?
@DragonPrincess27
May I be added to the pinglist and adopt Cece?
@DragonPrincess27 Oooh, I wonder what Debris' charge is gonna be! My I be added to the pinglist?

I've also noticed that nobody has asked to adopt Theodosia yet, which seems shocking to me as she is quite gorgeous! Would it be alright if I adopted her into my clan? I don't have anyone in my clan that she'd make beautiful grandbabies with yet, but I'll make sure to hold onto her at least until I do (if not for longer)
@DragonPrincess27 Oooh, I wonder what Debris' charge is gonna be! My I be added to the pinglist?

I've also noticed that nobody has asked to adopt Theodosia yet, which seems shocking to me as she is quite gorgeous! Would it be alright if I adopted her into my clan? I don't have anyone in my clan that she'd make beautiful grandbabies with yet, but I'll make sure to hold onto her at least until I do (if not for longer)
@MoonlightWolf19 : Thank you so much! I appreciate the support, and Debris does too! :3 @AmberVRaptor : Added, and yes of course!!! I'll be happy to send her right over, she's RTB and everything! @Insectoid : Added, and oh. my. goodness. of course, thank you so much! I'll send the CR for her right away, I so appreciate it! You two just coming out of the blue to get the babies, it made my day! @SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @CrAZDragon @TheAwesoMew @Tufira ------ "Hey [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=178990&tab=dragon&did=16262707]Elovance[/url]." Elovance, who had been meditating, made the mistake of reacting to the sudden mention of his name and looked over at Fiona, who immediately dropped her head low to the ground and fluttered her wings, prompting the copycat-inclined nocturne to do the same thing without thinking. A moment later he narrowed his eyes at her and sat back up straight as Fiona giggled. "It wasn't funny the first few times either, Fiona." "It was a little funny," Oculus said with a Fiona-like grin, showing he had been spending much more time with her and Debris lately. Rolling his eyes, Elovance went back to meditating off to the side of the nest, and Debris rolled over in boredom, looking at the eggs again. One of them had cracked and even bounced a few times an hour ago, so she and Oculus had grabbed Fiona and Elovance respectively to come see, but the little sucker didn't seem to want to come out. "It didn't take this long before after the first crack," Debris muttered, gently nudging the cracked egg with her snout. "Come on, the world is nice and warm and ready to meet you, you freaking tease." "Did you just call your hatchling a tease?" Fiona asked with an arched eye crest and Debris just lashed her tail at her in response. "Oh calm down, they'll hatch when they hatch." So the little group of soon-to-be parents and honorary aunts/uncles waited in the nesting grounds for the eggs to hatch. Debris curled around them to keep them warming, and Fiona went to go talk to Fugue and Daunt, who were on a nest that was timed to hatch the next day. Debris eventually switched and let Oculus and Elovance watch over the nest so she could leave to go stretch her wings and find something to eat. Even though she knew since after she laid the nest, watching Elovance and Oculus flirt and relax in each other's wings still threw her off. She hadn't known they were kind of 'together' when she laid the nest, but they assured her it was an open relationship. It got her thinking about what she would do once she found her charge. Would she end up settling down with the dragon that she had laid the charge's clutch with? Would she find someone before then? Did she even want to? These are the questions that carried her away from the nesting grounds and to the food storage area where she could grab a couple flayed Sunspot Sparrows and miniature Potash Peaches to snack on. As she stretched out her wings to take off, Fugue very suddenly crashed into the back of her neck and spun around it, draping her like a scarf as Debris shrieked in alarm. "Your eggs are hatching!" Fugue exclaimed before Debris could even ask. "The first one started opening up just a minute ago!" "Of freaking course it is." Debris took off running towards the nesting grounds, pushing herself forward with her wings. She was equal parts worried and excited that the baby would hatch before she got there. Swallowing down the last of a mouthful of peaches, Debris stumbled into the nesting grounds to see her little entourage crowded around the soft, bamboo stalk nest. Luckily for her, she fumbled to a stop just as the first baby finished crawling out of it's egg. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41859578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418596/41859578_350.png[/img] [/url] "Whoa," Debris breathed out. "He's beautiful..." All the others voiced their agreement, and Oculus herded him closer, inspecting his new son's cherub swirls and shimmering wings. Elovance mimicked Oculus and the two started cooing at the child, who ruffled his wings at the cooing nocturnes and rubbed his head on Oculus' belly. It warmed Debris' heart. She only watched them for a second though, as the second egg cracked down from the top to almost the bottom of the shell. Debris chocked on her comment as she remembered Fugue was on her neck with the green spiral snaked her head closer to watch the baby hatch. "Could you uh, move a little bit?" Debris asked awkwardly, her view blocked and her neck uncomfortably restricted. A light bulb went off above Fugue's head and she laughed and slipped off the guardian's neck and skittering over to the hatched guardian boy. When Fugue skittered off, the second egg knocked off some shell pieces, and a little, light green eye appeared to be looking out, before the rest of the shell fell away and a grey head appeared, looking a little wary of the world around it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41859580] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418596/41859580_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hey there, cutie," Debris cooed, lowering her head down to the hatchling. She was pleased to see her skink had passed on to her new daughter. "It's nice to meet you." The newborn guardian girl mewled up at her, fluffing her wings and knocking shell bits off before stepping out of the egg and crawling over to her mother. "She's so... soft looking," Elovance stated, cocking his head as he looked at her. "She's easy on the eyes, doesn't draw too much attention, but she's quite pretty." A chorus of agreements rang out from the others, and Debris proudly curled her tail around her new daughter. After a couple more moments of cooing at the new babies and admiring them a little bit more, Fiona finally got antsy and prodded Debris' side. "What are you gonna name them?" Oculus and Debris exchanged looks, and Debris spoke up first, looking down at her cured up daughter. "Ghost," she said confidently, having thought of the name quickly after the hatching. The girl seemed to fade into Debris' shadow; it seemed appropriate. "I like it," Elovance agreed with a nod before looking over the boy cuddled against Oculus. "I hope you don't mind if I suggest something for your son?" "Of course not," Debris assured as Oculus readily asked for the suggestion. "What about Orpheus?" Elovance suggested. "I read it in some old human books; supposedly he was a human that could charm all those around him without even trying." "Cool name, lame reason," Fiona said, and Debris, too tired to argue, giggled at Elovance's expression. Oculus chuckled and rubbed his cheek against Elovance's neck. "I like it [i]and[/i] its origins," he said and Elovance looked slightly placated. "Debris?" "I think it's cool too," she said with a nod. "It's a good name." After a beat of silence, Debris glanced down at her content daughter and motioned Fiona over, and switched with the bogsneak so Fiona was positioned over her. "I'm going to run back to the food storage real quick; I'm starving. I'll bring something back for the babies too." All three of her companions voiced their desire for a snack as well and Fugue flight-slithered her way back to her nest with Daunt, and Debris went on her way. She could tell much quicker this time that the two guardians were not her charge, but she was less disappointed than she was the other two times. She had realized it would take a while to find her charge, and no longer had super high hopes every time she had a nest. She smiled to herself as she picked out snacks for everyone back at the nesting grounds. The two may not be her charges, but they were her children, and that was good enough. ----- Thank you all for reading and thanks again to anyone who adopted a baby from Debris; Orpheus and Ghost are both up for adoption to good homes and Deedee as well if anyone wants her, if not she's going on a nest back at my lair. Have a wonderful day~! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/3#post_33202630]<--- Third Mate[/url] [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/4#post_33446687]Fourth Mate --->[/url][/right]
@MoonlightWolf19 : Thank you so much! I appreciate the support, and Debris does too! :3

@AmberVRaptor : Added, and yes of course!!! I'll be happy to send her right over, she's RTB and everything!

@Insectoid : Added, and oh. my. goodness. of course, thank you so much! I'll send the CR for her right away, I so appreciate it! You two just coming out of the blue to get the babies, it made my day!

@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @CrAZDragon @TheAwesoMew @Tufira

"Hey Elovance."

Elovance, who had been meditating, made the mistake of reacting to the sudden mention of his name and looked over at Fiona, who immediately dropped her head low to the ground and fluttered her wings, prompting the copycat-inclined nocturne to do the same thing without thinking. A moment later he narrowed his eyes at her and sat back up straight as Fiona giggled. "It wasn't funny the first few times either, Fiona."

"It was a little funny," Oculus said with a Fiona-like grin, showing he had been spending much more time with her and Debris lately.

Rolling his eyes, Elovance went back to meditating off to the side of the nest, and Debris rolled over in boredom, looking at the eggs again. One of them had cracked and even bounced a few times an hour ago, so she and Oculus had grabbed Fiona and Elovance respectively to come see, but the little sucker didn't seem to want to come out.

"It didn't take this long before after the first crack," Debris muttered, gently nudging the cracked egg with her snout. "Come on, the world is nice and warm and ready to meet you, you freaking tease."

"Did you just call your hatchling a tease?" Fiona asked with an arched eye crest and Debris just lashed her tail at her in response. "Oh calm down, they'll hatch when they hatch."

So the little group of soon-to-be parents and honorary aunts/uncles waited in the nesting grounds for the eggs to hatch. Debris curled around them to keep them warming, and Fiona went to go talk to Fugue and Daunt, who were on a nest that was timed to hatch the next day.

Debris eventually switched and let Oculus and Elovance watch over the nest so she could leave to go stretch her wings and find something to eat. Even though she knew since after she laid the nest, watching Elovance and Oculus flirt and relax in each other's wings still threw her off. She hadn't known they were kind of 'together' when she laid the nest, but they assured her it was an open relationship.

It got her thinking about what she would do once she found her charge. Would she end up settling down with the dragon that she had laid the charge's clutch with? Would she find someone before then? Did she even want to? These are the questions that carried her away from the nesting grounds and to the food storage area where she could grab a couple flayed Sunspot Sparrows and miniature Potash Peaches to snack on.

As she stretched out her wings to take off, Fugue very suddenly crashed into the back of her neck and spun around it, draping her like a scarf as Debris shrieked in alarm.

"Your eggs are hatching!" Fugue exclaimed before Debris could even ask. "The first one started opening up just a minute ago!"

"Of freaking course it is." Debris took off running towards the nesting grounds, pushing herself forward with her wings. She was equal parts worried and excited that the baby would hatch before she got there.

Swallowing down the last of a mouthful of peaches, Debris stumbled into the nesting grounds to see her little entourage crowded around the soft, bamboo stalk nest. Luckily for her, she fumbled to a stop just as the first baby finished crawling out of it's egg.

41859578_350.png

"Whoa," Debris breathed out. "He's beautiful..."

All the others voiced their agreement, and Oculus herded him closer, inspecting his new son's cherub swirls and shimmering wings. Elovance mimicked Oculus and the two started cooing at the child, who ruffled his wings at the cooing nocturnes and rubbed his head on Oculus' belly. It warmed Debris' heart.

She only watched them for a second though, as the second egg cracked down from the top to almost the bottom of the shell. Debris chocked on her comment as she remembered Fugue was on her neck with the green spiral snaked her head closer to watch the baby hatch.

"Could you uh, move a little bit?" Debris asked awkwardly, her view blocked and her neck uncomfortably restricted. A light bulb went off above Fugue's head and she laughed and slipped off the guardian's neck and skittering over to the hatched guardian boy.

When Fugue skittered off, the second egg knocked off some shell pieces, and a little, light green eye appeared to be looking out, before the rest of the shell fell away and a grey head appeared, looking a little wary of the world around it.

41859580_350.png

"Hey there, cutie," Debris cooed, lowering her head down to the hatchling. She was pleased to see her skink had passed on to her new daughter. "It's nice to meet you."

The newborn guardian girl mewled up at her, fluffing her wings and knocking shell bits off before stepping out of the egg and crawling over to her mother.

"She's so... soft looking," Elovance stated, cocking his head as he looked at her. "She's easy on the eyes, doesn't draw too much attention, but she's quite pretty." A chorus of agreements rang out from the others, and Debris proudly curled her tail around her new daughter.

After a couple more moments of cooing at the new babies and admiring them a little bit more, Fiona finally got antsy and prodded Debris' side. "What are you gonna name them?"

Oculus and Debris exchanged looks, and Debris spoke up first, looking down at her cured up daughter. "Ghost," she said confidently, having thought of the name quickly after the hatching. The girl seemed to fade into Debris' shadow; it seemed appropriate.

"I like it," Elovance agreed with a nod before looking over the boy cuddled against Oculus. "I hope you don't mind if I suggest something for your son?"

"Of course not," Debris assured as Oculus readily asked for the suggestion.

"What about Orpheus?" Elovance suggested. "I read it in some old human books; supposedly he was a human that could charm all those around him without even trying."

"Cool name, lame reason," Fiona said, and Debris, too tired to argue, giggled at Elovance's expression.

Oculus chuckled and rubbed his cheek against Elovance's neck. "I like it and its origins," he said and Elovance looked slightly placated. "Debris?"

"I think it's cool too," she said with a nod. "It's a good name." After a beat of silence, Debris glanced down at her content daughter and motioned Fiona over, and switched with the bogsneak so Fiona was positioned over her. "I'm going to run back to the food storage real quick; I'm starving. I'll bring something back for the babies too."

All three of her companions voiced their desire for a snack as well and Fugue flight-slithered her way back to her nest with Daunt, and Debris went on her way. She could tell much quicker this time that the two guardians were not her charge, but she was less disappointed than she was the other two times. She had realized it would take a while to find her charge, and no longer had super high hopes every time she had a nest.

She smiled to herself as she picked out snacks for everyone back at the nesting grounds. The two may not be her charges, but they were her children, and that was good enough.

Thank you all for reading and thanks again to anyone who adopted a baby from Debris; Orpheus and Ghost are both up for adoption to good homes and Deedee as well if anyone wants her, if not she's going on a nest back at my lair.

Have a wonderful day~!

<--- Third Mate

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
May I adopt Orpheus? ^-^
May I adopt Orpheus? ^-^
@Phoebici : For sure! I knew he would be gone the second he got posted lol, he's pretty freaking gorgeous in my mind. Thank you so much!
@Phoebici : For sure! I knew he would be gone the second he got posted lol, he's pretty freaking gorgeous in my mind. Thank you so much!

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@DragonPrincess27

I am very tempted to pick up Ghost >< i've ended up keeping one my first clutch from my 100 hatchling challenge, and she'd make a lovely mate for him, but ill wait to see if anyone else is interested XD
@DragonPrincess27

I am very tempted to pick up Ghost >< i've ended up keeping one my first clutch from my 100 hatchling challenge, and she'd make a lovely mate for him, but ill wait to see if anyone else is interested XD
signatureadversion1_orig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22