Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Are You My Charge? 100HatchlingChallenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Returu : Thank you for your interest in her! I think she's kinda super pretty too omg, if anyone else gets her I'll let you know, but she's yours if you want her!
@Returu : Thank you for your interest in her! I think she's kinda super pretty too omg, if anyone else gets her I'll let you know, but she's yours if you want her!

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@DragonPrincess27

*gives into temptation*

Fracture would love it if Ghost would consider coming home with him? its quite a lonely existence hunting for the creature that has caused his dam so much trouble?

Yeah i scryied their babies and went... awwwwwwwm >->
@DragonPrincess27

*gives into temptation*

Fracture would love it if Ghost would consider coming home with him? its quite a lonely existence hunting for the creature that has caused his dam so much trouble?

Yeah i scryied their babies and went... awwwwwwwm >->
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu : Debris says goodbye with a bittersweet expression, having barely gotten any time with her new children but knowing they were going off to be loved. Ghost agrees readily and follows after him quietly, barely making a sound as she goes and investigates the smaller dragon. Not being able to hide in his shadow intrigued her.

Thank you so much for the adoption! This is the first clutch to all go to homes, and all within 24 hours! It's stunning really, but not too surprising considering how gorgeous this nest was. You were so right I scried too and I'm in love. I can't wait to see what Ghost and Fracture get up to and the babies they have :3
@Returu : Debris says goodbye with a bittersweet expression, having barely gotten any time with her new children but knowing they were going off to be loved. Ghost agrees readily and follows after him quietly, barely making a sound as she goes and investigates the smaller dragon. Not being able to hide in his shadow intrigued her.

Thank you so much for the adoption! This is the first clutch to all go to homes, and all within 24 hours! It's stunning really, but not too surprising considering how gorgeous this nest was. You were so right I scried too and I'm in love. I can't wait to see what Ghost and Fracture get up to and the babies they have :3

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
@DragonPrincess27

It may be a while before they both get full lore as i have a lot of college stuff to do ^-^

I see Ghost as always been there for him, after he's spent a day scouring the Crystalspine reaches for Control, he now has something to go home too
@DragonPrincess27

It may be a while before they both get full lore as i have a lot of college stuff to do ^-^

I see Ghost as always been there for him, after he's spent a day scouring the Crystalspine reaches for Control, he now has something to go home too
signatureadversion1_orig.png
Oooh Ghost is a cutie!
Oooh Ghost is a cutie!
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
@DragonPrincess27 May I be added to the pinglist as well? c:
@DragonPrincess27 May I be added to the pinglist as well? c:
44914091_symGhPh9JxJAU8v.png
@DragonPrincess27 Can I also be added to the pinglist please? (: I recently discovered 100 hatchling challenges and started my own, they're my new favorite thing @_@
@DragonPrincess27 Can I also be added to the pinglist please? (: I recently discovered 100 hatchling challenges and started my own, they're my new favorite thing @_@
EDxOo1O.png
@/Cinderspark : Added, thank you for your support! @/bfkitsune : Added, and I know! This is my favorite challenge ti read and be a part of too :3 @SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @CrAZDragon @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune -------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16262707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162628/16262707_350.png[/img] [/url] After having a nest with Oculus, Elovance had somehow just become the nest logical choice. Her last two hatchlings had gone on to different lairs, and Ephraim had even come back! He told her of the two hatchlings he had with a lovely lightning dragon, and Debris had been nothing but thrilled. She was a bit sad she didn’t get to meet her grandchildren, but having Ephraim back was refreshing. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] Currently, she and Elovance were looking down at their recently laid nest, accompanied by Oculus and Fiona of course, and, to Debris’ delight, Ephraim. “This looks much more comforting than the nest my children were hatched in,” Ephraim said, crest swinging slightly like it was blown by a breeze. “But that might just be the wind in me talking; they seemed happy enough in it.” “I was hatched from a floating egg,” Elovance said with a small smile, watching the green eggs swirl before him in the non-existent breeze. “Like all arcane dragons.” “Wild,” Debris said with a small laugh, glancing at Fiona. “What kind of egg did you come from, as a shadow dragon?" Eyes glazing over slightly as she remembered, Fiona got a small smile on her face. "Some weird glowing egg, in a nice, rotting tree stump, hatching into some moss and stuff." Fiona then got a more miffed expression, snickering to herself. "I hatched into a nest of four siblings though, so I knew I had to get out while I still could." Debris laughed at that. "Four siblings is way too many; I only had two nest mates." "I only had one," Oculus offered, and everyone else told him he was lucky. Elovance in particular elongated his wings and stretched out like a cat. "That's some good room to spread your wings, at least. Bet you didn't really get that, huh, Fiona?" The bogsneak snorted, fluttering her nigh vestigial wings. "I didn't care too much. I barely use my wings; don't plan on using them anytime soon, either. Flying is too much work." Everyone laughed slightly at Fiona’s comment, though Oculus and Ephraim looked a little unsettled. Debris could understand their discomfort; as a wind dragon, flying was like breathing to her. If she couldn’t do it, she’d lose her mind. But she had been around Fiona so long and personally wasn’t as invested in constant air-time as some other dragons in her flight. But for explorers like Oculus and Ephraim, that may as well have been sacrilegious. “What’s so entertaining about the ground, anyway?” Ephraim asked Fiona with a side-eye, crests angled slightly downward in an earnest position. “I don’t know, moss and stuff?” Fiona answered, and Elovance snorted. “I don’t care too much about the things on the ground; I just care less about things in the sky. Besides, it’s damper and darker on the ground,” Fiona answered with a satisfied expression. Ephraim shuddered at the finishing statement. “But-“ “Not worth it, Eph,” Debris said with a small smile, gently herding her slightly riled up son away from the bogsneak with her wing. “She just likes the ground, which is why everyone else in the clan likes the air.” Fiona flicked out her tongue at Debris. “Hardy har har.” Everyone fell into a comfortable silence as Ephraim climbed up to sit on Debris’ head, looking down at the eggs in front of him. His eyes looked far away for a moment, and his crests moved like small waves on his head. “I bet these three will be regular kites when they come out of the eggs.” “With guardians like you guys how can they not be,” Fiona said with a snort, looking over the other four. “I’ll make sure to teach them the pleasures of lazing on the ground like a sack of rocks.” “Out of all the things you can teach them, I like that the most,” Debris said with a nod, and Fiona looked proud of herself. Those children were officially enrolled in the ‘how to disturb and disrupt everyone around them’ class by teacher Fiona and they weren’t even born yet. Finally, after some more discussion and laughter from the small party, they were starting to get glared at by two separate couples of pink dragons, as it was past moonrise and they were trying to sleep. Ephraim fluttered away to his quickly spun sap cocoon by the other fae dragons and Fiona slunk off to find her damp cave to sleep in, leaving Debris lying next to her nest with Oculus and Elovance in the semi-circle her body created. The three had originally been hesitant to be a big pile of sleeping when she and Oculus had had their nest together, but they very quickly realized it was much too nice to be in a big cuddle pile to be awkward about it. And so, the three slept next to the nest together all night, listening to the others’ breathing and the soft whispering of the wind. -------- Ephraim is available for re-adoption now, and the three will be up soon! Sorry this is a day late, I'm on vacation actually! The hatching will either be on time or a day late as well. Thanks for reading! Sorry if you guys got double pinged, I had to edit this post when I realized I had been a dunce and completely changed Fiona's flight. I was very tired when I wrote this lol. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/3#post_33285951]<--- Third Hatch [/url][right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/4#post_33555758]Fourth Hatch --->[/url][/right]
@/Cinderspark : Added, thank you for your support!

@/bfkitsune : Added, and I know! This is my favorite challenge ti read and be a part of too :3

@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @CrAZDragon @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune

16262707_350.png

After having a nest with Oculus, Elovance had somehow just become the nest logical choice. Her last two hatchlings had gone on to different lairs, and Ephraim had even come back! He told her of the two hatchlings he had with a lovely lightning dragon, and Debris had been nothing but thrilled. She was a bit sad she didn’t get to meet her grandchildren, but having Ephraim back was refreshing.

3healthy_0dead.png

Currently, she and Elovance were looking down at their recently laid nest, accompanied by Oculus and Fiona of course, and, to Debris’ delight, Ephraim.

“This looks much more comforting than the nest my children were hatched in,” Ephraim said, crest swinging slightly like it was blown by a breeze. “But that might just be the wind in me talking; they seemed happy enough in it.”

“I was hatched from a floating egg,” Elovance said with a small smile, watching the green eggs swirl before him in the non-existent breeze. “Like all arcane dragons.”

“Wild,” Debris said with a small laugh, glancing at Fiona. “What kind of egg did you come from, as a shadow dragon?"

Eyes glazing over slightly as she remembered, Fiona got a small smile on her face. "Some weird glowing egg, in a nice, rotting tree stump, hatching into some moss and stuff." Fiona then got a more miffed expression, snickering to herself. "I hatched into a nest of four siblings though, so I knew I had to get out while I still could."

Debris laughed at that. "Four siblings is way too many; I only had two nest mates."

"I only had one," Oculus offered, and everyone else told him he was lucky.

Elovance in particular elongated his wings and stretched out like a cat. "That's some good room to spread your wings, at least. Bet you didn't really get that, huh, Fiona?"

The bogsneak snorted, fluttering her nigh vestigial wings. "I didn't care too much. I barely use my wings; don't plan on using them anytime soon, either. Flying is too much work."

Everyone laughed slightly at Fiona’s comment, though Oculus and Ephraim looked a little unsettled. Debris could understand their discomfort; as a wind dragon, flying was like breathing to her. If she couldn’t do it, she’d lose her mind. But she had been around Fiona so long and personally wasn’t as invested in constant air-time as some other dragons in her flight. But for explorers like Oculus and Ephraim, that may as well have been sacrilegious.

“What’s so entertaining about the ground, anyway?” Ephraim asked Fiona with a side-eye, crests angled slightly downward in an earnest position.

“I don’t know, moss and stuff?” Fiona answered, and Elovance snorted. “I don’t care too much about the things on the ground; I just care less about things in the sky. Besides, it’s damper and darker on the ground,” Fiona answered with a satisfied expression. Ephraim shuddered at the finishing statement.

“But-“

“Not worth it, Eph,” Debris said with a small smile, gently herding her slightly riled up son away from the bogsneak with her wing. “She just likes the ground, which is why everyone else in the clan likes the air.”

Fiona flicked out her tongue at Debris. “Hardy har har.”

Everyone fell into a comfortable silence as Ephraim climbed up to sit on Debris’ head, looking down at the eggs in front of him. His eyes looked far away for a moment, and his crests moved like small waves on his head. “I bet these three will be regular kites when they come out of the eggs.”

“With guardians like you guys how can they not be,” Fiona said with a snort, looking over the other four. “I’ll make sure to teach them the pleasures of lazing on the ground like a sack of rocks.”

“Out of all the things you can teach them, I like that the most,” Debris said with a nod, and Fiona looked proud of herself. Those children were officially enrolled in the ‘how to disturb and disrupt everyone around them’ class by teacher Fiona and they weren’t even born yet.

Finally, after some more discussion and laughter from the small party, they were starting to get glared at by two separate couples of pink dragons, as it was past moonrise and they were trying to sleep. Ephraim fluttered away to his quickly spun sap cocoon by the other fae dragons and Fiona slunk off to find her damp cave to sleep in, leaving Debris lying next to her nest with Oculus and Elovance in the semi-circle her body created. The three had originally been hesitant to be a big pile of sleeping when she and Oculus had had their nest together, but they very quickly realized it was much too nice to be in a big cuddle pile to be awkward about it.

And so, the three slept next to the nest together all night, listening to the others’ breathing and the soft whispering of the wind.

Ephraim is available for re-adoption now, and the three will be up soon! Sorry this is a day late, I'm on vacation actually! The hatching will either be on time or a day late as well. Thanks for reading!

Sorry if you guys got double pinged, I had to edit this post when I realized I had been a dunce and completely changed Fiona's flight. I was very tired when I wrote this lol.

<--- Third Hatch

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
Debris has a single grandchild from Orpheus on the way!! @DragonPrincess27
Debris has a single grandchild from Orpheus on the way!! @DragonPrincess27
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @CrAZDragon @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune [s]I had so much writer's block with this[/s] And @Phoebici : I can't wait for the egg to hatch! What a special single baby :3 ------- The eggs hatching has always been exciting and eventful, but never like this. This was eventful in all the worst ways. Debris and her small clan had gathered with the other two couples in the nesting grounds; a skydancer pair with two eggs and a fae and spiral pair with three eggs. A violent storm was raging outside. Rain pounding, wind whipping, lightning flashing and thunder cracking. It made everyone gather around nervously to be as close as possible, despite the fact that all the smaller groups only knew each other in passing. "This is the worst storm we've had in a while," [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=178990&tab=dragon&did=17188163]Liliana[/url], the blue skydancer, said with a worried quaver in her voice. "Usually we can anticipate them, especially ones this big, but this..." "This is nuts," Fiona finished/agreed with a nod, looking out the door at the savage rains. "We'll be fine indoors though, right?" The small fae, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=178990&tab=dragon&did=41619799]Ighte[/url], asked, orange eyes squinting in the dark. "Yeah," Oculus replied, though he didn't sound certain. No one was certain they would be safe; the structure was spelled bamboo and wood and leaves. It would stand up to a lot, but this storm might be more than a lot. They all wanted to believe it would be fine, though, so no one dared say a word against his claim. "I can't believe the eggs had to choose [i]now[/i] of all times to hatch," Debris said fretfully, curled loosely around her three eggs. "Like they choose now to be at their most fragile and easy to injure." Debris craned her neck to turn towards Liliana, who was curled up with her mate. "You two are lucky you're set for tomorrow." "Yeah, one more day of hard, protective shells," Liliana replied with a weak smile, playing with her purple, fluffy coat nervously. "I don't envy you right now." In space of a reply, thunder cracked overhead, and almost everyone flinched as lightning lit up the grounds at almost the exact same time. The parents' to-be hovered even closer to their eggs, and the friends present all fluttered about with nerves. "It's right on top of us," Ephraim murmured, crest stiff and twitching with worry. "There were storms in the shifting expanse of course, but this... We aren't prepared for this." "We should evacuate when the eggs hatch," Elovance said, looking troubled. "But we can't very well move them with their shells so brittle right now. This is an important time, and we can't disturb them." The blue nocturne looked to the other two couples. "But with your eggs still hard-shelled, you should be able to leave. It might be best to get to the caves." As the group began to discuss the idea of evacuating and how they would do it (Ighte the fae was worried about leaving given her and her eggs' father small size and the wind speeds), when the air started to feel a little heavier. The talking stopped. Debris' first egg cracked a bit more and bounced in her gentle grasp. Ephraim's head snapped over to Liliana and Heald's direction as the fluff on the skydancers started to rise vertically in the air. Their heads then snapped to him as panic wafted off of him in waves they picked up on their jewels. "Lightning," he breathed out, sounding petrified even in monotone. "Lightning!" He said even louder, zipping around the group even faster. "We have to go!" Oculus exclaimed, taking to the air as well as everyone started to move all at once. The metal gear on Debris and Ighte started to ring and shake violently, and both of them leapt away from their eggs in terror. "It's too late!" Ephraim shouted, diving at his mother. "Get down!" And suddenly, everything was too bright. The loudest sound Debris had ever experienced shot through her head and her whole, huge body shook as the thunder ripped through her. But nothing hit with the thunder. When everyone opened their eyes, they were all safe. Elovance, straining his entire body and glowing ever so slightly, had thrown up a barrier that shielded them all. The roof had been struck and fallen, and chunks of flaming rubble surrounded them, but nothing penetrated Elovance’s barrier. Debris whipped her head over to the eggs and found Oculus crouched over them, eyes wide. Well, crouched over two of them, and one small guardian boy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42235438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422355/42235438_350.png[/img] [/url] Debris felt her heart clench looking at the small, terrified guardian. Her attention quickly turned to Elovance again though, as he ground out an order to her. “Rubble,” he hissed, pain dripping from his words. “Clear it… Can’t… Maintain… Forever!” Casting one longing glance at the group and her eggs, Debris saw no one else fit to do the job but her and Oculus. Fiona took over looking after the cracking eggs and the small guardian wordlessly as Oculus got up to join Debris, and the two of them set to work. Rain chilled them to the bone and winds didn’t help, but no more thunder boomed and no more lightning cracked, and the two of them made quick work of the rubble, blowing it away with strong, controlled gusts of wind magic. In between powerful flaps of her wings and chunks of burning rubble sliding down the shield, Debris spotted a second small guardian, a purple girl, huddled against Fiona and one remaining egg. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42235439] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422355/42235439_350.png[/img] [/url] In a few more minutes, the barrier was finally free of any more falling rubble, and what was left of the nesting grounds no longer seemed like it would fall at any given moment, and Elovance finally dropped the barrier, gasping aloud and collapsing to the ground as he did. Liliana hurried to help him to his feet as her mate kept their eggs warm and protected from the comparatively softer rainfall, and Debris landed next to Fiona as the bogsneak covered her children from the rain. “Everyone’s alright over here,” Fiona said softly, wings wrapped around three small, skinky guardians, all mewling and squeaking in hatchling alarm. The third egg had hatched into another small girl, blue like her brother. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42235440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422355/42235440_350.png[/img] [/url] “Good,” Debris all but whispered as she slowly laid down. Elovance was lead over by Liliana and ended up collapsing against Debris chest, looking like he had just run a marathon whilst carrying the whole clan on his back. Oculus gently landed next to him and pulled the tired nocturne over, carefully laying over him but not on him, and Ephraim wordlessly landed on Debris’ head as she coiled around Fiona and everyone else and draped her wing over the party, rain pattering harmlessly down on them as they all let the night sink in. ------ Later, all three were named. The boy became Storm (after the night they were in, how could he not be), while the purple girl became Lissa and the bluer girl became Ellie, after Oculus and Elovance, whom Debris felt stepped up the most. This way, they would always have the nocturne boys with them, in her mind at least. ------- AGH I'm sorry I had such a hard time writing this! IF ONLY they were actually born today, they could have had the eyes!!!! THE EYES!!!!! But omg, I'm just glad this is finally done. Sorry the small naming ceremony is kinda lame, I realized after it drew to a close that I hadn't mentioned how they all got named and needed to do that. So anyway, thank you all for reading, and the three guardian babes are available, along with Ephraim. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/4#post_33446687]<--- Fourth Mate[/url] [right][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2419983/5#post_33737538]Fifth Mate --->[/url][/right]
@SariStar @Mollusk @Returu @CrAZDragon @TheAwesoMew @Tufira @AmberVRaptor @Insectoid @Cinderspark @bfkitsune

I had so much writer's block with this

And @Phoebici : I can't wait for the egg to hatch! What a special single baby :3

The eggs hatching has always been exciting and eventful, but never like this. This was eventful in all the worst ways.

Debris and her small clan had gathered with the other two couples in the nesting grounds; a skydancer pair with two eggs and a fae and spiral pair with three eggs.

A violent storm was raging outside. Rain pounding, wind whipping, lightning flashing and thunder cracking. It made everyone gather around nervously to be as close as possible, despite the fact that all the smaller groups only knew each other in passing.

"This is the worst storm we've had in a while," Liliana, the blue skydancer, said with a worried quaver in her voice. "Usually we can anticipate them, especially ones this big, but this..."

"This is nuts," Fiona finished/agreed with a nod, looking out the door at the savage rains.

"We'll be fine indoors though, right?" The small fae, Ighte, asked, orange eyes squinting in the dark.

"Yeah," Oculus replied, though he didn't sound certain. No one was certain they would be safe; the structure was spelled bamboo and wood and leaves. It would stand up to a lot, but this storm might be more than a lot. They all wanted to believe it would be fine, though, so no one dared say a word against his claim.

"I can't believe the eggs had to choose now of all times to hatch," Debris said fretfully, curled loosely around her three eggs. "Like they choose now to be at their most fragile and easy to injure." Debris craned her neck to turn towards Liliana, who was curled up with her mate. "You two are lucky you're set for tomorrow."

"Yeah, one more day of hard, protective shells," Liliana replied with a weak smile, playing with her purple, fluffy coat nervously. "I don't envy you right now."

In space of a reply, thunder cracked overhead, and almost everyone flinched as lightning lit up the grounds at almost the exact same time. The parents' to-be hovered even closer to their eggs, and the friends present all fluttered about with nerves.

"It's right on top of us," Ephraim murmured, crest stiff and twitching with worry. "There were storms in the shifting expanse of course, but this... We aren't prepared for this."

"We should evacuate when the eggs hatch," Elovance said, looking troubled. "But we can't very well move them with their shells so brittle right now. This is an important time, and we can't disturb them." The blue nocturne looked to the other two couples. "But with your eggs still hard-shelled, you should be able to leave. It might be best to get to the caves."

As the group began to discuss the idea of evacuating and how they would do it (Ighte the fae was worried about leaving given her and her eggs' father small size and the wind speeds), when the air started to feel a little heavier. The talking stopped. Debris' first egg cracked a bit more and bounced in her gentle grasp.

Ephraim's head snapped over to Liliana and Heald's direction as the fluff on the skydancers started to rise vertically in the air. Their heads then snapped to him as panic wafted off of him in waves they picked up on their jewels.

"Lightning," he breathed out, sounding petrified even in monotone. "Lightning!" He said even louder, zipping around the group even faster.

"We have to go!" Oculus exclaimed, taking to the air as well as everyone started to move all at once. The metal gear on Debris and Ighte started to ring and shake violently, and both of them leapt away from their eggs in terror.

"It's too late!" Ephraim shouted, diving at his mother. "Get down!"

And suddenly, everything was too bright. The loudest sound Debris had ever experienced shot through her head and her whole, huge body shook as the thunder ripped through her. But nothing hit with the thunder.

When everyone opened their eyes, they were all safe.

Elovance, straining his entire body and glowing ever so slightly, had thrown up a barrier that shielded them all. The roof had been struck and fallen, and chunks of flaming rubble surrounded them, but nothing penetrated Elovance’s barrier. Debris whipped her head over to the eggs and found Oculus crouched over them, eyes wide. Well, crouched over two of them, and one small guardian boy.

42235438_350.png

Debris felt her heart clench looking at the small, terrified guardian. Her attention quickly turned to Elovance again though, as he ground out an order to her.

“Rubble,” he hissed, pain dripping from his words. “Clear it… Can’t… Maintain… Forever!”

Casting one longing glance at the group and her eggs, Debris saw no one else fit to do the job but her and Oculus. Fiona took over looking after the cracking eggs and the small guardian wordlessly as Oculus got up to join Debris, and the two of them set to work.

Rain chilled them to the bone and winds didn’t help, but no more thunder boomed and no more lightning cracked, and the two of them made quick work of the rubble, blowing it away with strong, controlled gusts of wind magic. In between powerful flaps of her wings and chunks of burning rubble sliding down the shield, Debris spotted a second small guardian, a purple girl, huddled against Fiona and one remaining egg.

42235439_350.png

In a few more minutes, the barrier was finally free of any more falling rubble, and what was left of the nesting grounds no longer seemed like it would fall at any given moment, and Elovance finally dropped the barrier, gasping aloud and collapsing to the ground as he did. Liliana hurried to help him to his feet as her mate kept their eggs warm and protected from the comparatively softer rainfall, and Debris landed next to Fiona as the bogsneak covered her children from the rain.

“Everyone’s alright over here,” Fiona said softly, wings wrapped around three small, skinky guardians, all mewling and squeaking in hatchling alarm. The third egg had hatched into another small girl, blue like her brother.

42235440_350.png

“Good,” Debris all but whispered as she slowly laid down.

Elovance was lead over by Liliana and ended up collapsing against Debris chest, looking like he had just run a marathon whilst carrying the whole clan on his back. Oculus gently landed next to him and pulled the tired nocturne over, carefully laying over him but not on him, and Ephraim wordlessly landed on Debris’ head as she coiled around Fiona and everyone else and draped her wing over the party, rain pattering harmlessly down on them as they all let the night sink in.

Later, all three were named. The boy became Storm (after the night they were in, how could he not be), while the purple girl became Lissa and the bluer girl became Ellie, after Oculus and Elovance, whom Debris felt stepped up the most. This way, they would always have the nocturne boys with them, in her mind at least.

AGH I'm sorry I had such a hard time writing this! IF ONLY they were actually born today, they could have had the eyes!!!! THE EYES!!!!!

But omg, I'm just glad this is finally done. Sorry the small naming ceremony is kinda lame, I realized after it drew to a close that I hadn't mentioned how they all got named and needed to do that. So anyway, thank you all for reading, and the three guardian babes are available, along with Ephraim.

<--- Fourth Mate

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22