Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 25 Training [waitlist: 5]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 375 376
@tserin
would you be willing to stat according to this? if not, that's fine, just thought i'd ask :>
i'll send over this guy, an ambush, and 275kt [250kt if you're fine w statting according to the screenshot] whenever you reply/sometime tomorrow if i go to sleep lol
@tserin
would you be willing to stat according to this? if not, that's fine, just thought i'd ask :>
i'll send over this guy, an ambush, and 275kt [250kt if you're fine w statting according to the screenshot] whenever you reply/sometime tomorrow if i go to sleep lol
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October
Sure, that's what I usually stat to anyway so that's not a problem at all!
@October
Sure, that's what I usually stat to anyway so that's not a problem at all!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@tserin
oo, alright, thought you were referring to the mire build
picked up a tincture as well, i'll send everything over in a bit, thank you! <3
@tserin
oo, alright, thought you were referring to the mire build
picked up a tincture as well, i'll send everything over in a bit, thank you! <3
Done, so slot's open again!
(unless @October has another for me, hi here's your ping <3)
Done, so slot's open again!
(unless @October has another for me, hi here's your ping <3)
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@tserin
aha, nope, not now! if rng's nice to me, i'll be poking you sometimes next week, but if not, then it'll take a while since imp cooldowns ugh @_@
thank you for the ping though! <3 if you want to ping me whenever you're open, that's cool, but if not, i can just bookmark the thread and come back when i have a derg to poke at you

@ everybody else: this person is v quick [im jealous tbh] and nice, 10/10 would poke dergs at to be trained again
@tserin
aha, nope, not now! if rng's nice to me, i'll be poking you sometimes next week, but if not, then it'll take a while since imp cooldowns ugh @_@
thank you for the ping though! <3 if you want to ping me whenever you're open, that's cool, but if not, i can just bookmark the thread and come back when i have a derg to poke at you

@ everybody else: this person is v quick [im jealous tbh] and nice, 10/10 would poke dergs at to be trained again
@October
Sounds good hahah. I don't expect to close for any extended period of time before Gala hits (but will definitely be closed Gala week + maybe a couple days after it ends), so if you want to bookmark and come back when you're ready that works great! Otherwise, depending on traffic, I feel like I might end up spam pinging you, heh.
@October
Sounds good hahah. I don't expect to close for any extended period of time before Gala hits (but will definitely be closed Gala week + maybe a couple days after it ends), so if you want to bookmark and come back when you're ready that works great! Otherwise, depending on traffic, I feel like I might end up spam pinging you, heh.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@tserin
gala's january 22-28 right? i have finals that week and will probably just be on to gather/feed dergs/incubate nests, so you being closed that week shouldn't be a problem :>
and alright, i'll go ahead and bookmark this and come back later, thank you!
@tserin
gala's january 22-28 right? i have finals that week and will probably just be on to gather/feed dergs/incubate nests, so you being closed that week shouldn't be a problem :>
and alright, i'll go ahead and bookmark this and come back later, thank you!
@October
I'm terrible with dates but yeah, it should be around then! Late January regardless of exact dates.
@October
I'm terrible with dates but yeah, it should be around then! Late January regardless of exact dates.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
^
^
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@tserin slides in again im lazy and dont want to bother finding another thread for precise prices so uh, would you be willing to level both of these to 25 for 300kt [minus whatever discounts if you're fine w it]? the wildclaw's at 22 and the coatl's at 23. can send them separately if you'd prefer that :^) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28593461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285935/28593461_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23162318] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231624/23162318_350.png[/img] [/url]
@tserin
slides in again
im lazy and dont want to bother finding another thread for precise prices so uh, would you be willing to level both of these to 25 for 300kt [minus whatever discounts if you're fine w it]? the wildclaw's at 22 and the coatl's at 23. can send them separately if you'd prefer that :^)

28593461_350.png

23162318_350.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 375 376