Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 25 Training [waitlist: 6]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 375 376
@October
uhh sure, since they're so close already 300kt sounds a bit high, would 200kt (total) sound fair? I can take them both at once, I have solo trainers and they shouldn't take too long.
@October
uhh sure, since they're so close already 300kt sounds a bit high, would 200kt (total) sound fair? I can take them both at once, I have solo trainers and they shouldn't take too long.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin I have a level 1 dragon and an ambush if you have an opening. :)
@Tserin I have a level 1 dragon and an ambush if you have an opening. :)
@tserin
aa i can do 300kt, it's fine!

wc has 3 berserkers + 2 ambushes, to be statted as mire flyer, i'll send over a tincture if you can do the statting
coatl's stats and stones are all untouched, do whatever w her tbh?

i'll send a cr w everything [dergs + tincture + money?] asap, the wifi's terrible rn since there are a ton of people here
@tserin
aa i can do 300kt, it's fine!

wc has 3 berserkers + 2 ambushes, to be statted as mire flyer, i'll send over a tincture if you can do the statting
coatl's stats and stones are all untouched, do whatever w her tbh?

i'll send a cr w everything [dergs + tincture + money?] asap, the wifi's terrible rn since there are a ton of people here
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October
Sure, all that works! I can stat the coatl to Culex's kelp build since that's pretty much my default build if that's alright.

@RuinousOmen
I've got October's to get through, but those will be done pretty quickly since they're almost at 25 already. If you're willing to wait for those to be finished (which will definitely be before rollover), feel free to send it over and I'll start working on it as soon as I can. Would you want stats spent at all, or left alone?
@October
Sure, all that works! I can stat the coatl to Culex's kelp build since that's pretty much my default build if that's alright.

@RuinousOmen
I've got October's to get through, but those will be done pretty quickly since they're almost at 25 already. If you're willing to wait for those to be finished (which will definitely be before rollover), feel free to send it over and I'll start working on it as soon as I can. Would you want stats spent at all, or left alone?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin I'm willing to wait and I'll set up the CR now. Yes, I'd like her stats done and I have a Tincture I can send over at the same time. I've also got a few of the stones I can provide as well, if that will be of any help.
@Tserin I'm willing to wait and I'll set up the CR now. Yes, I'd like her stats done and I have a Tincture I can send over at the same time. I've also got a few of the stones I can provide as well, if that will be of any help.
@RuinousOmen
Okay, cool! If you have stones other than the ambush feel free to send them as well, they do definitely help! A single ambush is just the most helpful, heh.
@RuinousOmen
Okay, cool! If you have stones other than the ambush feel free to send them as well, they do definitely help! A single ambush is just the most helpful, heh.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
meow
meow
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin I'd love to get a ping for when you reopen! I have a new bab that is in need of leveling :D
@Tserin I'd love to get a ping for when you reopen! I have a new bab that is in need of leveling :D
tumblr_oxw1f0mzeo1rwcniio4_r1_400_by_lapariah-dbqplub.png
(@October @penguintart)
Gala push is over so I'll be open as I live in the coli for the next week! Moreso than most fest weeks I feel because omg I am in love with everything. I promise I won't spend the entire time screaming at how good the cloak and vista are.
(@October @penguintart)
Gala push is over so I'll be open as I live in the coli for the next week! Moreso than most fest weeks I feel because omg I am in love with everything. I promise I won't spend the entire time screaming at how good the cloak and vista are.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin :D then could I get this girl leveled to 25 please? I know she's already at level 10, but I'm okay paying the normal price. Also! I prefer to pay in gems if that's alright? And she has one ambush stone already equipped to her. I used Culex's guide for her so it's kinda set up like that. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29991463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299915/29991463_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tserin :D then could I get this girl leveled to 25 please? I know she's already at level 10, but I'm okay paying the normal price. Also! I prefer to pay in gems if that's alright? And she has one ambush stone already equipped to her. I used Culex's guide for her so it's kinda set up like that.

29991463_350.png
tumblr_oxw1f0mzeo1rwcniio4_r1_400_by_lapariah-dbqplub.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 375 376