Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 25 Training [waitlist: 7]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 374 375
@Leeomon
As it says in the first post, I only train from 1-25. You can send me a dragon starting from another level but there's not going to be any price difference because I wouldn't know how to price it.
@Leeomon
As it says in the first post, I only train from 1-25. You can send me a dragon starting from another level but there's not going to be any price difference because I wouldn't know how to price it.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
All right, I'll go ahead and send him! And yes, statting him yourself is fine, I just have a few tinctures that I bought forever ago and never used, so I figured I'd send it along so you won't have to buy one. I like the Culex stats so no worries there.
@Tserin
All right, I'll go ahead and send him! And yes, statting him yourself is fine, I just have a few tinctures that I bought forever ago and never used, so I figured I'd send it along so you won't have to buy one. I like the Culex stats so no worries there.
piebanner_copy_by_jennovazombie-d7v22rl.png
@jennovazombie
Alright, sounds good!
@jennovazombie
Alright, sounds good!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
Cranberry trained and just waiting on the CR back home to finish up, so the slot's open again!
Cranberry trained and just waiting on the CR back home to finish up, so the slot's open again!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
^
^
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
digging this back up because I ran out of my own permas to level to 25. pls send help in the form of dragons to train.
digging this back up because I ran out of my own permas to level to 25. pls send help in the form of dragons to train.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
^
^
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin I've been so curious about this and would love my WC to be leveled please. ^-^ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243697/24369672_350.png[/img]
@Tserin

I've been so curious about this and would love my WC to be leveled please. ^-^
24369672_350.png
Wait-it’s 2021?! O.o
@Tribuo
aah she's so pretty. I can definitely level her up for you, so go ahead and send her over in a 1-way with any stones you want used (if any). Did you want me to leave her stats alone or would it be alright to spend them to make the training process a bit easier/faster?
@Tribuo
aah she's so pretty. I can definitely level her up for you, so go ahead and send her over in a 1-way with any stones you want used (if any). Did you want me to leave her stats alone or would it be alright to spend them to make the training process a bit easier/faster?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tribuo
For training her up, even just an Ambush is perfect hahah. If you plan on using her in the coli, though, I'd recommend going for a Culex build because of her element (not Arcane, so not ideal for a Mire trainer). Being a physical glass cannon build, it calls for two ambushes, three berserkers, and an eliminate to be "fully stoned". Scratch, too, but being a WC she should already have that. Sap is nice to have, but not necessary. When I train my own permas, I give them a single ambush and three berserkers, and then the eliminate and second ambush gets equipped whenever I end up getting them.
@Tribuo
For training her up, even just an Ambush is perfect hahah. If you plan on using her in the coli, though, I'd recommend going for a Culex build because of her element (not Arcane, so not ideal for a Mire trainer). Being a physical glass cannon build, it calls for two ambushes, three berserkers, and an eliminate to be "fully stoned". Scratch, too, but being a WC she should already have that. Sap is nice to have, but not necessary. When I train my own permas, I give them a single ambush and three berserkers, and then the eliminate and second ambush gets equipped whenever I end up getting them.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 374 375