Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 25 Training [waitlist: 8]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 374 375
@Tserin *Pokes* Could you level Raven now? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21141089] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211411/21141089_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm going to make her a Mage, but you can level her according to Culex's guide to help you out. ^^ I'll send along an Ambush as well. Edit: Oh, and I'll be paying in mostly gems, if that's alright!
@Tserin

*Pokes* Could you level Raven now?

21141089_350.png

I'm going to make her a Mage, but you can level her according to Culex's guide to help you out. ^^ I'll send along an Ambush as well.

Edit: Oh, and I'll be paying in mostly gems, if that's alright!
@EeveeDream
Sure, go ahead and send her over and I'll update the thread and start training her once I'm not on mobile. Would you like me to provide a tincture as well so you can re-stat her?
And gems are definitely okay! I convert treasure into gems once I can afford a few thousand gems anyway since I need them more.
@EeveeDream
Sure, go ahead and send her over and I'll update the thread and start training her once I'm not on mobile. Would you like me to provide a tincture as well so you can re-stat her?
And gems are definitely okay! I convert treasure into gems once I can afford a few thousand gems anyway since I need them more.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

Sure, a Tincture would be great! Thank you! :)
@Tserin

Sure, a Tincture would be great! Thank you! :)
Raven trained and sent back home, slot's open!
Raven trained and sent back home, slot's open!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
train me
train me

nP8F9or.png
@keytone
pay me
@keytone
pay me
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16631815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166319/16631815_350.png[/img] [/url] This fella could use training! I'd be more than happy to send along an ambush for him, and I think I have an extra tincture as well I'll throw in.
@Tserin

16631815_350.png

This fella could use training! I'd be more than happy to send along an ambush for him, and I think I have an extra tincture as well I'll throw in.
piebanner_copy_by_jennovazombie-d7v22rl.png
@jennovazombie
Sounds great, if you send him over I'll get started on him! Since you already have a tincture, would I be able to stat him as I go? You don't need to send me the tincture either, it's just so you can "fix" his stats afterwards since I stat according to Culex and you need one to get to the exact stats specified in the guide. It's just really helpful in the Mire to have another high level statted dragon along, even if it ends up being a few points off.
@jennovazombie
Sounds great, if you send him over I'll get started on him! Since you already have a tincture, would I be able to stat him as I go? You don't need to send me the tincture either, it's just so you can "fix" his stats afterwards since I stat according to Culex and you need one to get to the exact stats specified in the guide. It's just really helpful in the Mire to have another high level statted dragon along, even if it ends up being a few points off.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@chromi to come back <3
@chromi to come back <3
47qCRdt.png
@Tserin

Would you be willing to train a lvl 19 dragon up to 25? If so, how much would that be?
@Tserin

Would you be willing to train a lvl 19 dragon up to 25? If so, how much would that be?
logo_by_leeomon-d9col7b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 374 375