Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weirdest phobias...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Lake dams/reservoirs. These damn wind mills. Water towers and certain silos.

Why? I am acrophobic. I've trained myself in certain situations but being high up often leaves me paralyzed or dizzy. So, anything that's that big can't be safe for me. Also their odd obviously man-made shape! Which is weird, I live in a house, I use cars...

I used to be unable to go on water dams but my love for nature and beautiful scenery kind of helped me, not by much though. I still feel incredibly stiff whenever I'm on one.

Lake dams/reservoirs. These damn wind mills. Water towers and certain silos.

Why? I am acrophobic. I've trained myself in certain situations but being high up often leaves me paralyzed or dizzy. So, anything that's that big can't be safe for me. Also their odd obviously man-made shape! Which is weird, I live in a house, I use cars...

I used to be unable to go on water dams but my love for nature and beautiful scenery kind of helped me, not by much though. I still feel incredibly stiff whenever I'm on one.
I have a fear of mouths?
I have literaly no idea why
idk man mouths are just weird.. It's also just human mouths, I'm fine with animals and stuff
I have a fear of mouths?
I have literaly no idea why
idk man mouths are just weird.. It's also just human mouths, I'm fine with animals and stuff
akueye3.png
I have a fear of catching frisbees
I have a fear of catching frisbees
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I am very scared of energetic dogs, no matter how big they are. I don't really know where this fear comes from, maybe because I'm so short, but if I go to a friends house for the first time, and they're like "oh, let me show you my dog!" and they go to get it, and I can hear it mentally freak out and bark and come charging towards me from around the corner, my brain is just like "hell no".
I am very scared of energetic dogs, no matter how big they are. I don't really know where this fear comes from, maybe because I'm so short, but if I go to a friends house for the first time, and they're like "oh, let me show you my dog!" and they go to get it, and I can hear it mentally freak out and bark and come charging towards me from around the corner, my brain is just like "hell no".
I have a weird phobia of people seeing what I'm doing on my laptop/phone screen... it kind of stemmed from my abusive father, who would constantly try and look over at what I was doing or sometimes grab my phone/laptop out of my hands and just... belittle me over everything I did. So even now I get really nervous when someone is looking over at my screen without me giving them permission. Even if it's like... a blank google page or even just my desktop. Still leaves me feeling super weird.
I have a weird phobia of people seeing what I'm doing on my laptop/phone screen... it kind of stemmed from my abusive father, who would constantly try and look over at what I was doing or sometimes grab my phone/laptop out of my hands and just... belittle me over everything I did. So even now I get really nervous when someone is looking over at my screen without me giving them permission. Even if it's like... a blank google page or even just my desktop. Still leaves me feeling super weird.
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
SammpSepticEye wow your dad sounds so awful like who even does that?? ):<

I have this extremely stupid fear of doing something crazy, like jumping/purposely falling in front of a car and getting my head crushed, or randomly yelling something totally obscene at someone. I'm not suicidal, and I would never say anything crazy to someone even if I wanted to, so this fear makes less than zero sense.
SammpSepticEye wow your dad sounds so awful like who even does that?? ):<

I have this extremely stupid fear of doing something crazy, like jumping/purposely falling in front of a car and getting my head crushed, or randomly yelling something totally obscene at someone. I'm not suicidal, and I would never say anything crazy to someone even if I wanted to, so this fear makes less than zero sense.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
People touching my back. Around 2 years ago I had major spinal surgery and have screws in my spine, it’s healed and feels fine, but the area is still weirdly numb and whenever something touches it, including myself sometimes, it doesn't feel right and it freaks me out. The concept of someone hitting my back is even worse....
People touching my back. Around 2 years ago I had major spinal surgery and have screws in my spine, it’s healed and feels fine, but the area is still weirdly numb and whenever something touches it, including myself sometimes, it doesn't feel right and it freaks me out. The concept of someone hitting my back is even worse....
-Raptor-
ZbNAjCO.pngmlHpBMC.png
BTRr72z.png55xbf1H.png
dd3NYvJ.png
eJAYlSZ.gif
@xNEVERLANDx

YES! Catching frisbees is the worst!

I don't really have any phobias, but I have some really strange superstitions.
@xNEVERLANDx

YES! Catching frisbees is the worst!

I don't really have any phobias, but I have some really strange superstitions.
Victory she/her
lJUgxOZ.gif1DamPGa.gif
I have this weird fear of geometry homework.
I have this weird fear of geometry homework.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
The smell of tomatoes makes me very sick and they also just really gross me out. My friends joke that I have a fear of ketchup and I've told people that I was allergic to tomatoes just to make sure that there wouldn't be any near me. I know it's really silly but I once actually cried because I accidentally bit into a tomato in a lunch wrap I'd purchased. Nowhere on the label did it say that the wrap contained tomato chunks.
The smell of tomatoes makes me very sick and they also just really gross me out. My friends joke that I have a fear of ketchup and I've told people that I was allergic to tomatoes just to make sure that there wouldn't be any near me. I know it's really silly but I once actually cried because I accidentally bit into a tomato in a lunch wrap I'd purchased. Nowhere on the label did it say that the wrap contained tomato chunks.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10