Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weirdest phobias...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ok i have a few...

1. Ants. I HATE them. I think this is particularly weird since I'm not scared of spiders or cockroaches or lizards (they're quite cute) But I'm REALLY SCARED of ants. IDK its probably those jaws...

2. Anything black and round in the dark. Even printed designs on my bedsheet. It doesn't need to be round, as long as there's a patch of black stuff, I'm scared of it.

3. BALLOONS. for goodness sake, I'm not scared of balloons themselves (i love them) but I'm terrified when they burst. I love balloons if they're intact but balloons bursting is terrifying.

4. Red lights in the dark. Not those bright ones, just those dim, barely visible ones. Last time I had a webcam? in my bedroom, and whenever the lights go out just looking at the 4 dim red lights on the webcam makes me terrified. Really. It's really. scary.

5. Pizza hut's seasoning packets. Do you know those grated cheese and pepper ones? Well, when I was 5 I mistook the pepper for cheese and poured the whole thing down my throat (in my defence they looked the same to a 5-year-old). I haven't touched those packs since. I still order the pizza, but those packets...

OH OH AND ONE MORE idk if this counts but up till I was 10, I was petrified of going into the elevator alone. My parents had this weird story about how the elevator knew your age and would automatically stop working if it knows that you're a kid. And then the police would come and take you away. Well, I bought that story until I was 11 and saw my neighbour's kid (who was 5) take the lift herself. heh i was dumb.
ok i have a few...

1. Ants. I HATE them. I think this is particularly weird since I'm not scared of spiders or cockroaches or lizards (they're quite cute) But I'm REALLY SCARED of ants. IDK its probably those jaws...

2. Anything black and round in the dark. Even printed designs on my bedsheet. It doesn't need to be round, as long as there's a patch of black stuff, I'm scared of it.

3. BALLOONS. for goodness sake, I'm not scared of balloons themselves (i love them) but I'm terrified when they burst. I love balloons if they're intact but balloons bursting is terrifying.

4. Red lights in the dark. Not those bright ones, just those dim, barely visible ones. Last time I had a webcam? in my bedroom, and whenever the lights go out just looking at the 4 dim red lights on the webcam makes me terrified. Really. It's really. scary.

5. Pizza hut's seasoning packets. Do you know those grated cheese and pepper ones? Well, when I was 5 I mistook the pepper for cheese and poured the whole thing down my throat (in my defence they looked the same to a 5-year-old). I haven't touched those packs since. I still order the pizza, but those packets...

OH OH AND ONE MORE idk if this counts but up till I was 10, I was petrified of going into the elevator alone. My parents had this weird story about how the elevator knew your age and would automatically stop working if it knows that you're a kid. And then the police would come and take you away. Well, I bought that story until I was 11 and saw my neighbour's kid (who was 5) take the lift herself. heh i was dumb.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10