Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180
Oh, yeah! I mean, I personally think it's likely... project kuron... Kuron ligit means clone in Japanese buf if it doesn't happen whatever. I'll be happy anyways.

As long as there's Lance being Keith's stability I'm good. I can't believe that thats actually a canon thing... Lauren litterally said it... It's...

So sweet. :'D
Oh, yeah! I mean, I personally think it's likely... project kuron... Kuron ligit means clone in Japanese buf if it doesn't happen whatever. I'll be happy anyways.

As long as there's Lance being Keith's stability I'm good. I can't believe that thats actually a canon thing... Lauren litterally said it... It's...

So sweet. :'D

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
There is so much of a demand for klance to be canon. There's a 98% chance of it happening. There would be too much backlash from the fandom if it didn't happen
There is so much of a demand for klance to be canon. There's a 98% chance of it happening. There would be too much backlash from the fandom if it didn't happen
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
[quote name="Gusted" date=2018-01-24 15:41:46] knowing voltron it's either gonna be really predictable or the opposite. [/quote] Pretty much how I feel about it. Its not bad see as Voltron is written for actually little kids so I don't put that high on the totem. There is a difference Fanon and Canon which a good part of the adult fanbase has problem telling apart. To little kids its a show where people go into space and as my little brother and his friends say "going blast alien with flying robots" which is basically what it is. If they creators make it complex like some of the adult viewer's want they will lose their target audience which is not want they want. Plus I wish adults followed the kids with ships. The kids could ship different ship and don't get hurt about which everyone should. As far as I'm concerned the creators should just ignore the fanbase they know what they want to do and should not bend to people's will. I love Voltron but the fandom just geez. As for ships I honesty don't think any will have any tbh. If there are anything would probably either be Keith and Allura or Shiro and Allura or my dude Hunk and Shay which is adorable by the way. Last note Pidge is daughter and Matt is certainly my son lol I love him the moment he can back on screen.
Gusted wrote on 2018-01-24:
knowing voltron it's either gonna be really predictable or the opposite.

Pretty much how I feel about it. Its not bad see as Voltron is written for actually little kids so I don't put that high on the totem. There is a difference Fanon and Canon which a good part of the adult fanbase has problem telling apart. To little kids its a show where people go into space and as my little brother and his friends say "going blast alien with flying robots" which is basically what it is. If they creators make it complex like some of the adult viewer's want they will lose their target audience which is not want they want. Plus I wish adults followed the kids with ships. The kids could ship different ship and don't get hurt about which everyone should. As far as I'm concerned the creators should just ignore the fanbase they know what they want to do and should not bend to people's will. I love Voltron but the fandom just geez.

As for ships I honesty don't think any will have any tbh. If there are anything would probably either be Keith and Allura or Shiro and Allura or my dude Hunk and Shay which is adorable by the way.

Last note Pidge is daughter and Matt is certainly my son lol I love him the moment he can back on screen.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@antisocialgem

Yeah... Even if you don't ship it you're surrounded by it... I wish the Klancers corner of the fan base could be a little more calm, but that's not happening. I'll admit it, how much it's around annoys me, and I ship it a lot.

But yeah.

I actually think it's gonna be canon. Really hard. They balance each other out... And, idk, lgbtq+ rep. would be awesome. I'm bi myself, so I can really appreciate it if it does happen. That's kinda why I ship it... It reminds me of myself and my crush. We're not rivals, though, we just kinda balance each other out.

*sigh* I'm sorry. I talk too much...

Anywho.

@SnoringHyena

Yup! That's pretty much my view on it. They fandom is horrible at times, but hey, it is mostly little kids and adults, and they do what they gotta do. At least it's not as bad as Undertale. And I should know... But in both cases, the thing is awesome, and there's always people who aren't... Respectable or respectful fans. But whatever.

But I gotta argue with you on that second one. I mean, I'll be happy any way, ships or no ships, but I think that Keith and allura are too alike to be romantically involved. (And I'm like 300% sure Keith is gay so) Hunk and Shay are definitely gonna be together,it's practically canon, and Shallura I'd be happy with (it's my other voltron ship besides klance and Hunk and shay,) although it's probably not gonna be canon.

*almost starts writing a long thing about klance (again) but stops myself*

I'll just leave it at that.

And yeah, pidge and Matt are good siblings. My pure children...

@antisocialgem

Yeah... Even if you don't ship it you're surrounded by it... I wish the Klancers corner of the fan base could be a little more calm, but that's not happening. I'll admit it, how much it's around annoys me, and I ship it a lot.

But yeah.

I actually think it's gonna be canon. Really hard. They balance each other out... And, idk, lgbtq+ rep. would be awesome. I'm bi myself, so I can really appreciate it if it does happen. That's kinda why I ship it... It reminds me of myself and my crush. We're not rivals, though, we just kinda balance each other out.

*sigh* I'm sorry. I talk too much...

Anywho.

@SnoringHyena

Yup! That's pretty much my view on it. They fandom is horrible at times, but hey, it is mostly little kids and adults, and they do what they gotta do. At least it's not as bad as Undertale. And I should know... But in both cases, the thing is awesome, and there's always people who aren't... Respectable or respectful fans. But whatever.

But I gotta argue with you on that second one. I mean, I'll be happy any way, ships or no ships, but I think that Keith and allura are too alike to be romantically involved. (And I'm like 300% sure Keith is gay so) Hunk and Shay are definitely gonna be together,it's practically canon, and Shallura I'd be happy with (it's my other voltron ship besides klance and Hunk and shay,) although it's probably not gonna be canon.

*almost starts writing a long thing about klance (again) but stops myself*

I'll just leave it at that.

And yeah, pidge and Matt are good siblings. My pure children...

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

I think you misunderstood my ships part I'm not saying that it will it be canon those are just the ships with the most likely hood of being canon with the current level of relationships the certain character have for every other in the canon. A lot of other ships in the fandom the character don't really have that many meaningful interaction or interactions that would make me even remotely think about ships. Yea this fandom doesn't not need anymore shipping discourse it'd one of the reasons I don't deal with it. Every time Voltron gets mentioned ships always get mentioned and no one actually talks about the show. So hopefully this forum will be different. I can find people who can watch and discuss it and keep the fanon away from the canon. Which is hard to do.
@Gusted

I think you misunderstood my ships part I'm not saying that it will it be canon those are just the ships with the most likely hood of being canon with the current level of relationships the certain character have for every other in the canon. A lot of other ships in the fandom the character don't really have that many meaningful interaction or interactions that would make me even remotely think about ships. Yea this fandom doesn't not need anymore shipping discourse it'd one of the reasons I don't deal with it. Every time Voltron gets mentioned ships always get mentioned and no one actually talks about the show. So hopefully this forum will be different. I can find people who can watch and discuss it and keep the fanon away from the canon. Which is hard to do.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena

Oh, yeah, I did kinda misunderstand. Sorry! Again, I gotta agree with you. Discussing about the show in general is awesome too! Although us fangirls have to fangirl, if you know what I mean.

But yeah. Let's try to keep this fourm... More canon based.

@AdminAzure

Did you finish season 3?
@SnoringHyena

Oh, yeah, I did kinda misunderstand. Sorry! Again, I gotta agree with you. Discussing about the show in general is awesome too! Although us fangirls have to fangirl, if you know what I mean.

But yeah. Let's try to keep this fourm... More canon based.

@AdminAzure

Did you finish season 3?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

Sadly I haven't, school's still getting in the way and my internet decides to be a bad while I'm trying to watch.

I mean it's like I only get through a minute with out it buffering.. >:c
@Gusted

Sadly I haven't, school's still getting in the way and my internet decides to be a bad while I'm trying to watch.

I mean it's like I only get through a minute with out it buffering.. >:c
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@AdminAzure

That sucks. :( hopefully you'll be able to watch it soon and we can have a proper conversation about it!
@AdminAzure

That sucks. :( hopefully you'll be able to watch it soon and we can have a proper conversation about it!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I feel like having a friendly argument with someone

Imma just say that I hate Allura. She's way to overpowered and overrated. The creators are pulling powers out of their a**ses at this point.

I don't like matt either. As a character he's pretty cool, but he stole some serious character development from Pidge.
I feel like having a friendly argument with someone

Imma just say that I hate Allura. She's way to overpowered and overrated. The creators are pulling powers out of their a**ses at this point.

I don't like matt either. As a character he's pretty cool, but he stole some serious character development from Pidge.
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
@antisocialgem

i wish I could argue with you about the first one. but I can't. I hate allura with a passion, too... she's such a cliche space princess, argh!

matt... he's kinda cool.

i agree with the stealing character development thing, though...

so yeah, I'm not one to argue about that. But hopefully, you want my opinions?
@antisocialgem

i wish I could argue with you about the first one. but I can't. I hate allura with a passion, too... she's such a cliche space princess, argh!

matt... he's kinda cool.

i agree with the stealing character development thing, though...

so yeah, I'm not one to argue about that. But hopefully, you want my opinions?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180