Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180
awww yissss

I believe that Axca might be Keith's sister, and that Keith's appearance is slightly altered.

I wish that white haired Keith was canon D:
awww yissss

I believe that Axca might be Keith's sister, and that Keith's appearance is slightly altered.

I wish that white haired Keith was canon D:
ybwf4f9.gif
@Gusted sure ^-^

But yeah, Matt is a cool character, but he could have been implemented a bit better.
@Gusted sure ^-^

But yeah, Matt is a cool character, but he could have been implemented a bit better.
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
I might be the only person who's not really a fan of matt. Well, not the only one, but everyone I know loves him. There's nothing particularly wrong with him, I just don't find him that interesting. I love Pidge, and I'm so glad she found him, but I feel like they could have made Matt a more interesting character himself instead of just like, silly anime jokes. It's not that big a deal. Anyway.

@Kaio I totally agree with you, on both things. I think we're gonna find that out.

I also just want more screentime/character development for Lance and Hunk. They just get no real moments.
I might be the only person who's not really a fan of matt. Well, not the only one, but everyone I know loves him. There's nothing particularly wrong with him, I just don't find him that interesting. I love Pidge, and I'm so glad she found him, but I feel like they could have made Matt a more interesting character himself instead of just like, silly anime jokes. It's not that big a deal. Anyway.

@Kaio I totally agree with you, on both things. I think we're gonna find that out.

I also just want more screentime/character development for Lance and Hunk. They just get no real moments.
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@Kaio

ohhh, if both of those were canon that'd be cool. But, uh, it's confirmed in-show that Keith's mom left him... And his mom was the Galra one. But, I mean, if his dad went to space and had a kid with a Galra, sure! Or they had two kids and one went with their mom (Axca) and one stayed (Keith)

white haired keef would be awesome, too.

edit:

@LadyKnightKatsa

YuS more screen time for the sunshine children PleASE

I love Lance so I need some more actual character development moments... not just him goofing around. But I'm happy with that, too.

Just, I have my hopes high for season 5. That is all.

so. let's talk about... Coran. And any other characters, for that matter, but mostly Coran. I personally love him, his mustache is amazing, he is Lance's space uncle and no one can tell me otherwise... He's just cool. And, you know, as a minor character, he doesn't get much love, so...

Same goes for Hunk, actually.

Cringey question, sorry, but favorite character? Mine's a tie between Lance, Keith, and Coran and always will be.
@Kaio

ohhh, if both of those were canon that'd be cool. But, uh, it's confirmed in-show that Keith's mom left him... And his mom was the Galra one. But, I mean, if his dad went to space and had a kid with a Galra, sure! Or they had two kids and one went with their mom (Axca) and one stayed (Keith)

white haired keef would be awesome, too.

edit:

@LadyKnightKatsa

YuS more screen time for the sunshine children PleASE

I love Lance so I need some more actual character development moments... not just him goofing around. But I'm happy with that, too.

Just, I have my hopes high for season 5. That is all.

so. let's talk about... Coran. And any other characters, for that matter, but mostly Coran. I personally love him, his mustache is amazing, he is Lance's space uncle and no one can tell me otherwise... He's just cool. And, you know, as a minor character, he doesn't get much love, so...

Same goes for Hunk, actually.

Cringey question, sorry, but favorite character? Mine's a tie between Lance, Keith, and Coran and always will be.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
My faves are tied between Lance and Allura
My faves are tied between Lance and Allura
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@LadyKnightKatsa

Cool! Lance is awesome, Allura has her 'oh cool' moments, although I don't like her myself that much, so that's understandable.
@LadyKnightKatsa

Cool! Lance is awesome, Allura has her 'oh cool' moments, although I don't like her myself that much, so that's understandable.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I like Hunk. He's like a big bro to everyone, and I like making food too

Idk, I just get so tired of eating cereal every day
I like Hunk. He's like a big bro to everyone, and I like making food too

Idk, I just get so tired of eating cereal every day
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
Just gonna butt in here if you don't mind :D I don't have a fav character, as I wouldn't be able to choose (I love the paladins all too much), but I do have a soft spot for lance :)
Just gonna butt in here if you don't mind :D I don't have a fav character, as I wouldn't be able to choose (I love the paladins all too much), but I do have a soft spot for lance :)
:D
@Bumblinn THANK YOU THANK YOU OMG
@Bumblinn THANK YOU THANK YOU OMG
I CAN'T WAIT IM SO EXITED
I CAN'T WAIT IM SO EXITED
:D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180