Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180
So the main colors for the offical noc event are orange-yellow, followed by the brewable blue and the T ones being the red,black and green. The the glorified one being purple [img]https://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Voltron-S2-E5.jpg[/img] So all the others but the Gem set is the voltron lions. And one of the most popular topics on voltron tend to be about a red and blue boy that main color it is associated with is agreed purple............. (if it was more pink it be funnier because it would be allura none lion but armor color but its to purple) [s]I shall return with all my salt about lance treatment in general but for now[/s] Am I the only one enjoying this coincidence? xD
So the main colors for the offical noc event are orange-yellow, followed by the brewable blue and the T ones being the red,black and green. The the glorified one being purple

Voltron-S2-E5.jpg

So all the others but the Gem set is the voltron lions.
And one of the most popular topics on voltron tend to be about a red and blue boy that main color it is associated with is agreed purple.............
(if it was more pink it be funnier because it would be allura none lion but armor color but its to purple)

I shall return with all my salt about lance treatment in general but for now Am I the only one enjoying this coincidence? xD
I’m too scared to read through this thread

Anyways (please don’t attack me)

Allura’s death didn’t hurt me as much as I think it should. I felt worse for Lance than anything.

The marriage/kiss at the end was fantastic and no one can convince me otherwise.

I feel the whole Allurance was a tad forced, and I would have been happier if it was started like four seasons ago, not started and ended in one season.
I’m too scared to read through this thread

Anyways (please don’t attack me)

Allura’s death didn’t hurt me as much as I think it should. I felt worse for Lance than anything.

The marriage/kiss at the end was fantastic and no one can convince me otherwise.

I feel the whole Allurance was a tad forced, and I would have been happier if it was started like four seasons ago, not started and ended in one season.
l9szmFh.jpg
I gotta fanderg [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468592/46859173_350.png[/img]
I gotta fanderg
46859173_350.png
3a2eEFc.gif0uDHyoY.gif frog | she/her 0uDHyoY.gif3a2eEFc.gif
@thace I never realised that was a character we'd seen before, let alone he had a name. I skipped the handheld cam-in-Atlas episode (where I assume he was featured) as I had no interest in the human chars outside the paladins.
@thace I never realised that was a character we'd seen before, let alone he had a name. I skipped the handheld cam-in-Atlas episode (where I assume he was featured) as I had no interest in the human chars outside the paladins.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
*slides in*
Hi.
Yes.
Hello.
This season killed me and I'm still crying even though it's been like a month since I've seen the ending.

I'm really happy for Shiro finding someone who isn't a jerk.

Yes.
That's right.
I said it.
Adam was a jerk.
Shiro went on the Kerberos mission because he thought it'd be his LITERAL. LAST. CHANCE to do that before his illness at the time ended up making him unable to do so. And what does Adam do?
WHAT DOES HE DO!?
He basically goes 'Nah, man. If you go we're over.'
Like.
Uhhmmm...
Why?
That's like finding out your best friend has a near terminal illness and if they go through with a really risky thing that could save their life (but it's not usually successful) you won't be their friend or even hang out with them in a group setting any more.
It's just ????????

Now if Adam hadn't done that, yeah, I'd be far more sorry that he died.
But he was a jerk who was pretty horrible to Spacedad at the end there.
So while I am NOT happy that he was killed off, I'm also not upset by his death.

And I'm all for Curtis, really. And yes, he was actually shown to be a background character on the Atlas, there was a whole interaction scene with him in it with Axca and several others talking about random things, even! I'm really happy for 'em!

And I feel horrible for Lance now. Like he didn't deserve that.
I haven't stopped shipping Klance, oops.

OOOOOKAY BUT LIKE. ALLURA TOLD LANCE SHE'D ALWAYS BE WITH HIM. AND THEN HE GOT THE ALTEAN MARKINGS. ALLURA GAVE HIM THE MARKINGS BECAUSE SHE'D ALWAYS BE WITH HIM AND I JUST CAN'T EVEN.

Anyone else ship Krolia and Kolivan??? No??? Just me??? *goes and sits in a corner of solitude*
*slides in*
Hi.
Yes.
Hello.
This season killed me and I'm still crying even though it's been like a month since I've seen the ending.

I'm really happy for Shiro finding someone who isn't a jerk.

Yes.
That's right.
I said it.
Adam was a jerk.
Shiro went on the Kerberos mission because he thought it'd be his LITERAL. LAST. CHANCE to do that before his illness at the time ended up making him unable to do so. And what does Adam do?
WHAT DOES HE DO!?
He basically goes 'Nah, man. If you go we're over.'
Like.
Uhhmmm...
Why?
That's like finding out your best friend has a near terminal illness and if they go through with a really risky thing that could save their life (but it's not usually successful) you won't be their friend or even hang out with them in a group setting any more.
It's just ????????

Now if Adam hadn't done that, yeah, I'd be far more sorry that he died.
But he was a jerk who was pretty horrible to Spacedad at the end there.
So while I am NOT happy that he was killed off, I'm also not upset by his death.

And I'm all for Curtis, really. And yes, he was actually shown to be a background character on the Atlas, there was a whole interaction scene with him in it with Axca and several others talking about random things, even! I'm really happy for 'em!

And I feel horrible for Lance now. Like he didn't deserve that.
I haven't stopped shipping Klance, oops.

OOOOOKAY BUT LIKE. ALLURA TOLD LANCE SHE'D ALWAYS BE WITH HIM. AND THEN HE GOT THE ALTEAN MARKINGS. ALLURA GAVE HIM THE MARKINGS BECAUSE SHE'D ALWAYS BE WITH HIM AND I JUST CAN'T EVEN.

Anyone else ship Krolia and Kolivan??? No??? Just me??? *goes and sits in a corner of solitude*
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
[quote name="@Avessa" date="2019-01-14 21:37:52" ] @/thace I never realised that was a character we'd seen before, let alone he had a name. I skipped the handheld cam-in-Atlas episode (where I assume he was featured) as I had no interest in the human chars outside the paladins. [/quote] No salt, but off the top of my head Curtis was in the scene where Veronica/Acxa/Iverson were stretching and talking about their pets (Acxa mentioned Narti's cat) and at Shiro's arm wrestling match with the paladins in the crowd (spending the day with the one he loved UwU) He was all over the place this season, he was just quiet.
@Avessa wrote on 2019-01-14 21:37:52:
@/thace I never realised that was a character we'd seen before, let alone he had a name. I skipped the handheld cam-in-Atlas episode (where I assume he was featured) as I had no interest in the human chars outside the paladins.
No salt, but off the top of my head Curtis was in the scene where Veronica/Acxa/Iverson were stretching and talking about their pets (Acxa mentioned Narti's cat) and at Shiro's arm wrestling match with the paladins in the crowd (spending the day with the one he loved UwU) He was all over the place this season, he was just quiet.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
(drops from giant space coffin, steps out into thread)

Am I the only one who emotionally connected with Lotor's generals?

Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Y'all we missed Lance's birthday
ho_hey_by_anomalyarts4-dc8qi2d.jpg
Walking meme-Martin-he/him I need to update my signature
[quote name="HeirOfDoom" date="2019-07-31 14:53:17" ] (drops from giant space coffin, steps out into thread) Am I the only one who emotionally connected with Lotor's generals? [/quote] No! Me too tho. Acxa is my girl! <3
HeirOfDoom wrote on 2019-07-31 14:53:17:

No! Me too tho. Acxa is my girl! <3
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
[quote name="Owlfluff" date="2019-07-31 14:55:18" ] Y'all we missed Lance's birthday [/quote] OH NO WE DID happy belated birthday baby boy lance
Owlfluff wrote on 2019-07-31 14:55:18:

OH NO WE DID
happy belated birthday baby boy lance
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gifarcane.giftumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180