Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180
[quote name="HeirOfDoom" date="2019-07-31 14:53:17" ] (drops from giant space coffin, steps out into thread) Am I the only one who emotionally connected with Lotor's generals? [/quote] I did as well. They were all great. Originally Narti was my favorite, as I related to her the most right off the bat. But especially as they all developed throughout the seasons.
HeirOfDoom wrote on 2019-07-31 14:53:17:
(drops from giant space coffin, steps out into thread)

Am I the only one who emotionally connected with Lotor's generals?

I did as well. They were all great.
Originally Narti was my favorite, as I related to her the most right off the bat. But especially as they all developed throughout the seasons.
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gifarcane.giftumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
[quote name="HeirOfDoom" date="2019-07-31 14:53:17" ] (drops from giant space coffin, steps out into thread) Am I the only one who emotionally connected with Lotor's generals? [/quote] Space lesbian army??? HELL YEAH
HeirOfDoom wrote on 2019-07-31 14:53:17:
(drops from giant space coffin, steps out into thread)

Am I the only one who emotionally connected with Lotor's generals?
Space lesbian army??? HELL YEAH
ho_hey_by_anomalyarts4-dc8qi2d.jpg
Walking meme-Martin-he/him I need to update my signature
Nice to know I'm not alone. Usually when I tell someone that Narti's my favorite character, they look at me like I just peeled off my skin and did a skeleton jig. I actually don't even know why I like them so much, since I hate Lotor with a passion.

@CopicParty Wait, Narti's a girl? I always figured that she was nonbinary or something, since she's mute and the other generals seem to overlook her. Not calling her a "they" is going to take some getting used to. XD
Nice to know I'm not alone. Usually when I tell someone that Narti's my favorite character, they look at me like I just peeled off my skin and did a skeleton jig. I actually don't even know why I like them so much, since I hate Lotor with a passion.

@CopicParty Wait, Narti's a girl? I always figured that she was nonbinary or something, since she's mute and the other generals seem to overlook her. Not calling her a "they" is going to take some getting used to. XD
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
@HeirOfDoom

I used to like Lotor but after the Narti thing my opinion on him declined significantly.
@HeirOfDoom

I used to like Lotor but after the Narti thing my opinion on him declined significantly.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@HeirofDoom maybe Narti isn't a girl idk tbh; I thought all of Lotor's generals were girls since I think either Lotor or one of the generals uses 'girls' to encompass all of them idk.
@HeirofDoom maybe Narti isn't a girl idk tbh; I thought all of Lotor's generals were girls since I think either Lotor or one of the generals uses 'girls' to encompass all of them idk.
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gifarcane.giftumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
Didn't expect this thread to be near the top lol.
Didn't expect this thread to be near the top lol.
ybwf4f9.gif
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180