Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@mohenjo
rally gives only 27 though, not 30.
i noticed this in your mire build as well, that the str stat was 3 points short of the 1shot range.
truth be told i haven't tested either, was just looking around to replace my own build.
or is the wiki wrong and it's lvl+5 not lvl+2? i've seen both variants around.
@mohenjo
rally gives only 27 though, not 30.
i noticed this in your mire build as well, that the str stat was 3 points short of the 1shot range.
truth be told i haven't tested either, was just looking around to replace my own build.
or is the wiki wrong and it's lvl+5 not lvl+2? i've seen both variants around.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt

Rally gives you level + 5. It will give you +30 Str on a level 25

If you don't have enough Str to one shot every enemy, then I'm guessing the dragon isn't a 25, or your stats are off
@Muttsmutt

Rally gives you level + 5. It will give you +30 Str on a level 25

If you don't have enough Str to one shot every enemy, then I'm guessing the dragon isn't a 25, or your stats are off
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@mohenjo
a-ha, there it is. ok, so then the wiki is wrong. thanks for the info!)
i'll go edit the wiki to save people the confusion in the future.
@mohenjo
a-ha, there it is. ok, so then the wiki is wrong. thanks for the info!)
i'll go edit the wiki to save people the confusion in the future.
unknown.png
No problem, glad to help
No problem, glad to help
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@Mohenjo

You can't one-shot Rally Eliminate the NotN monsters (Jawlocker, Orbiting Spirit, Ravenous Cauldron).
@Mohenjo

You can't one-shot Rally Eliminate the NotN monsters (Jawlocker, Orbiting Spirit, Ravenous Cauldron).
^i was JUST about to point that out.
worth mentioning that this build shouldn't be practiced during NOTN. ><
^i was JUST about to point that out.
worth mentioning that this build shouldn't be practiced during NOTN. ><
unknown.png
@Maki

Thanks for pointing that out. I honestly forgot about those enemies since NotN is only 2 weeks of the year. To be able to one shot them, you would need base 140 Str, and that's not possible sadly.

As Muttsmutt said, the KB isn't a very good venue to grind for NotN, and lower venues will yield better results anyways.

I edited the enemies you'll face post to include a mention about the NotN enemies.
@Maki

Thanks for pointing that out. I honestly forgot about those enemies since NotN is only 2 weeks of the year. To be able to one shot them, you would need base 140 Str, and that's not possible sadly.

As Muttsmutt said, the KB isn't a very good venue to grind for NotN, and lower venues will yield better results anyways.

I edited the enemies you'll face post to include a mention about the NotN enemies.
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
I'm glad I saw this before starting to grind since I'd planned to level some fodder as went for NotN items. I guess I'll dust off my farming team and have at.
I'm glad I saw this before starting to grind since I'd planned to level some fodder as went for NotN items. I guess I'll dust off my farming team and have at.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Mohenjo

Hi there!
I have a couple of questions about this build if you or anyone else is able to help answer them.

I'm currently using an Anticitank and take my fodder to level 5. If I was levelling fodder to level 5 or above, would one of these builds level my fodder faster?

For the least amount of restarting, is there much difference between a Water or Nature derg?

I'm quite used to my Anticitank and this seems similar with a build up breath, Rally, Eliminate everything mentality. So if one of these builds is better for leveling to level 5 or above, I might have to jump in :).
@Mohenjo

Hi there!
I have a couple of questions about this build if you or anyone else is able to help answer them.

I'm currently using an Anticitank and take my fodder to level 5. If I was levelling fodder to level 5 or above, would one of these builds level my fodder faster?

For the least amount of restarting, is there much difference between a Water or Nature derg?

I'm quite used to my Anticitank and this seems similar with a build up breath, Rally, Eliminate everything mentality. So if one of these builds is better for leveling to level 5 or above, I might have to jump in :).
mzvalkyrie_june_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dce8ejf.gif

2bqs45I.gif
@mzvalkyrie
With the fix to the first turn bug, pretty much any solo leveling build is as fast as any other to level 4 (you have to clear two groups). Level 5 isn't too much different, but I think doing it in the Mire or Kelp Beds can get it done with one less group cleared. For level 6 or 7 there is no faster build than this to reliably solo level two dragons.

Water and Nature should work equally well, you'll just have to check the chart to make sure you take out the mobs you're weak to first. don't even think of trying to solo the bosses. Unlike the Anticitank, it is worth statting up your trainee's vitality if/when you have to restart (especially if you're going to level 7).
@mzvalkyrie
With the fix to the first turn bug, pretty much any solo leveling build is as fast as any other to level 4 (you have to clear two groups). Level 5 isn't too much different, but I think doing it in the Mire or Kelp Beds can get it done with one less group cleared. For level 6 or 7 there is no faster build than this to reliably solo level two dragons.

Water and Nature should work equally well, you'll just have to check the chart to make sure you take out the mobs you're weak to first. don't even think of trying to solo the bosses. Unlike the Anticitank, it is worth statting up your trainee's vitality if/when you have to restart (especially if you're going to level 7).
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14