Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Mohenjo
I have terrible luck with mages and I don't want to give up boss loots so I came up with it. I also don't mind slower clearing speed in trade for invincibility. I can also take time during reflect to heal up with potions and continue on the physical mobs in next packs. I usually train fodder up to level 8, to note.

@Ygdrasill
I'm aware that mages don't always attack and inflict yoi with trubles. People have different luck and preferences so I think I might as well share a slower but safer way, or don't want to give up boss loots.
@Mohenjo
I have terrible luck with mages and I don't want to give up boss loots so I came up with it. I also don't mind slower clearing speed in trade for invincibility. I can also take time during reflect to heal up with potions and continue on the physical mobs in next packs. I usually train fodder up to level 8, to note.

@Ygdrasill
I'm aware that mages don't always attack and inflict yoi with trubles. People have different luck and preferences so I think I might as well share a slower but safer way, or don't want to give up boss loots.
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
@IndyMystery
Oh yeah, if you want to take on the bosses, you absolutely have to have Reflect and also the stated elements to use for this are not good for killing the bosses either. There is a build listed in the Krakken build guide that handles boss harvesting if that's what you want to do.
@IndyMystery
Oh yeah, if you want to take on the bosses, you absolutely have to have Reflect and also the stated elements to use for this are not good for killing the bosses either. There is a build listed in the Krakken build guide that handles boss harvesting if that's what you want to do.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@IndyMystery

I gave your build a try for a few battles, and I will say it can build the breath you use back up easily. Leave one mage alive, meditate, reflect, and do whatever. Of course you have to use more potions without sap, but I think it should be a good alternative when facing bosses or don't want to get sap (reflect is a bit cheaper).

I think I'll make the last reserved post to be for variants, and this will be the first one added. Thanks for the alternative, hopefully people find it useful :)
@IndyMystery

I gave your build a try for a few battles, and I will say it can build the breath you use back up easily. Leave one mage alive, meditate, reflect, and do whatever. Of course you have to use more potions without sap, but I think it should be a good alternative when facing bosses or don't want to get sap (reflect is a bit cheaper).

I think I'll make the last reserved post to be for variants, and this will be the first one added. Thanks for the alternative, hopefully people find it useful :)
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Hi! I'm curious if I should use this guide on my Lvl 25 ice dude. He has Scratch, Rally, Eliminate, Sap, Haste, 3 berserkers, and 2 ambushes. His stats are 127 str, 8 int, 9 agi, 6 def, 8 vit, 6 mnd, and 55 qck. I leveled him following Culex's guide. He just doesn't seem as good as my Arcane Mire Flyer was. Would this guide be good for him? I'm just not sure how to take the best advantage of his element. ^.^;

Thanks for your time!
Hi! I'm curious if I should use this guide on my Lvl 25 ice dude. He has Scratch, Rally, Eliminate, Sap, Haste, 3 berserkers, and 2 ambushes. His stats are 127 str, 8 int, 9 agi, 6 def, 8 vit, 6 mnd, and 55 qck. I leveled him following Culex's guide. He just doesn't seem as good as my Arcane Mire Flyer was. Would this guide be good for him? I'm just not sure how to take the best advantage of his element. ^.^;

Thanks for your time!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker
You can use ice with this build, but you will refresh more using it. Since you already have a Mire Flier, you could try making your ice dragon into a GLR Ruin Wrecker (another one of my builds).

Element matters very little in the GLR, and it's a nice change up from the Mire. There's a link in my signature for the Ruin Wrecker (it uses the same stones as this build).
@Deathstalker
You can use ice with this build, but you will refresh more using it. Since you already have a Mire Flier, you could try making your ice dragon into a GLR Ruin Wrecker (another one of my builds).

Element matters very little in the GLR, and it's a nice change up from the Mire. There's a link in my signature for the Ruin Wrecker (it uses the same stones as this build).
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@Deathstalker
You could convert the Ice dragon to a Mire Monk. The whole thing with using Arcane for the Mire was to be strong against casters. If you use a Meditate Monk you'll pretty much never get hit by those. It's just as fast to get going as a Ghostlight Anticitank since you'll be using eliminate at the start of round 2.

This Leviathan build is so close to the edge of what's workable that having the element advantage of a Water or Nature dragon really does make a difference especially since it really only makes sense to use this to take dragons to 6 or higher. The longer you can last between resets, the more the speed advantage adds up.
@Deathstalker
You could convert the Ice dragon to a Mire Monk. The whole thing with using Arcane for the Mire was to be strong against casters. If you use a Meditate Monk you'll pretty much never get hit by those. It's just as fast to get going as a Ghostlight Anticitank since you'll be using eliminate at the start of round 2.

This Leviathan build is so close to the edge of what's workable that having the element advantage of a Water or Nature dragon really does make a difference especially since it really only makes sense to use this to take dragons to 6 or higher. The longer you can last between resets, the more the speed advantage adds up.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill Thank you! I'd love to try that. Do you have a link to that build? <3

@Mohenjo Thank you! Unfortunately, I neglected to mention I no longer have the Mire Flyer, she was basically a traveling dragon, whom I passed on to a new player a few months ago. ^.^;
@Ygdrasill Thank you! I'd love to try that. Do you have a link to that build? <3

@Mohenjo Thank you! Unfortunately, I neglected to mention I no longer have the Mire Flyer, she was basically a traveling dragon, whom I passed on to a new player a few months ago. ^.^;
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker
Ah, well I'll be posting a Mire meditate build later tonight/tomorrow if you'd like to give that a try. Same stones as this build, and the stats are on my dragon EliminateTime on the first page of my lair. Player like my GLR build.
@Deathstalker
Ah, well I'll be posting a Mire meditate build later tonight/tomorrow if you'd like to give that a try. Same stones as this build, and the stats are on my dragon EliminateTime on the first page of my lair. Player like my GLR build.
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@mohenjo
I know this is late but could you ping me when you post your Mire meditate build? thank you!
@mohenjo
I know this is late but could you ping me when you post your Mire meditate build? thank you!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@Deathstalker and @yellowstarfish

Sorry for the wait, I put the Mire guide together, then found an identical build >.< I got permission to post the guide anyways, so here it is :)
Mire Mauler
@Deathstalker and @yellowstarfish

Sorry for the wait, I put the Mire guide together, then found an identical build >.< I got permission to post the guide anyways, so here it is :)
Mire Mauler
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14