Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Awesome, thanks so much!
Awesome, thanks so much!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker and @yellowstarfish
This is pretty similar to mine though I have Sap and go with 64 QCK. You will be doing Eliminate at the start of the second turn and the STR of 119 means you can one shot anything except the Wartoads which are an instant reset.
@Deathstalker and @yellowstarfish
This is pretty similar to mine though I have Sap and go with 64 QCK. You will be doing Eliminate at the start of the second turn and the STR of 119 means you can one shot anything except the Wartoads which are an instant reset.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
I have all the necessary stats down and I still have 49 points left, where should I put them?
I have all the necessary stats down and I still have 49 points left, where should I put them?
@Alaudae

Are you referring to Nox? He also needs 20 VIT (the rest of the points go into AGI).
@Alaudae

Are you referring to Nox? He also needs 20 VIT (the rest of the points go into AGI).
@mohenjo
but meditate exhaustion ruins everything
is this new?
@mohenjo
but meditate exhaustion ruins everything
is this new?
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt

It does if you don't wait the needed turns, that's why you Haste, Rally, Defend. The defend is the last needed turn, and it halves all incoming damage since you can't do anything else on the turn yet.

This is explained in this part of the thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2469655#post_33912545

Let me know if that post is clear enough or not :)
@Muttsmutt

It does if you don't wait the needed turns, that's why you Haste, Rally, Defend. The defend is the last needed turn, and it halves all incoming damage since you can't do anything else on the turn yet.

This is explained in this part of the thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2469655#post_33912545

Let me know if that post is clear enough or not :)
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@mohenjo
oh right i was forgetting to defend. my bad.
what pros does this build have over a scratch build?
@mohenjo
oh right i was forgetting to defend. my bad.
what pros does this build have over a scratch build?
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt

This build can eliminate on turn 5 while a scratch build can only eliminate on turn 7. However, the scratch build will be able to kill 1 enemy in that time, whereas the meditate build won't (but you do take half damage once to make up for it).

So setup speed is the pro of meditate over scratch.
@Muttsmutt

This build can eliminate on turn 5 while a scratch build can only eliminate on turn 7. However, the scratch build will be able to kill 1 enemy in that time, whereas the meditate build won't (but you do take half damage once to make up for it).

So setup speed is the pro of meditate over scratch.
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@mohenjo
i can't check right now, can it oneshot rally eliminate the following?:
Kelp Tender
Depin
Mammertee
Jawlocker
according to culex's 1shot elim chart, those need over 160str to 1shot elim. the 133str build gets only up to 160str with rally.
@mohenjo
i can't check right now, can it oneshot rally eliminate the following?:
Kelp Tender
Depin
Mammertee
Jawlocker
according to culex's 1shot elim chart, those need over 160str to 1shot elim. the 133str build gets only up to 160str with rally.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt

Yes, it can 1 hit rally+elim everything except the bosses. It just gives up speed/vitality to do so.
@Muttsmutt

Yes, it can 1 hit rally+elim everything except the bosses. It just gives up speed/vitality to do so.
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14