Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [List]Coli Builds 2.0[Update 24/10/22!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
That's just amazing! I've got no words to describe how useful it is!
Updated once again with some minor tweaks to threads!
Updated once again with some minor tweaks to threads!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix,

I like this guide. I'll have to try out some of these builds on my own crew of crazy dragons, and see how many of them work with my Coli style. When I have more time to do more with it than just glance over your listings, that is. :)

One little nit (I haven't read the rest of this thread, so I have no idea if anyone else said this yet): The Kelp Beds Kraken does have a Beast Mode build that can kill the bosses. The stats for that varient are listed a few posts down on the first page of that thread, here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2450522#post_33495975

ETA: Pinged the wrong person there. Sorry, Chilecheesefries. :(
@Catvrix,

I like this guide. I'll have to try out some of these builds on my own crew of crazy dragons, and see how many of them work with my Coli style. When I have more time to do more with it than just glance over your listings, that is. :)

One little nit (I haven't read the rest of this thread, so I have no idea if anyone else said this yet): The Kelp Beds Kraken does have a Beast Mode build that can kill the bosses. The stats for that varient are listed a few posts down on the first page of that thread, here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2450522#post_33495975

ETA: Pinged the wrong person there. Sorry, Chilecheesefries. :(
exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifpAhQwGC.png*ngEefQw.png*tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png*
[img]http://tumblr_oj2e6wqMnl1w18p86o1_250.png «12... 5678 91011»[/img]arcanesparkle.gif*ofLVfJS.pngIoZLPFD.png*jnEX1Pv.png
@Cloudtiger

It's fine, I was about to say I didn't do it XD
@Cloudtiger

It's fine, I was about to say I didn't do it XD
1565535886176.png
Posting so I can find this again
Posting so I can find this again
@Catvrix

howdy! i'm pinging you to let you know that the Mire Reptile has moved threads and has had its name changed. the new thread can be found here.
@Catvrix

howdy! i'm pinging you to let you know that the Mire Reptile has moved threads and has had its name changed. the new thread can be found here.
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
@LunaflareMoon

This got buried in my pings, but no worries, I've updated the post to reflect the name change and link!
@LunaflareMoon

This got buried in my pings, but no worries, I've updated the post to reflect the name change and link!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
Marked for quick access!
Marked for quick access!
@Catvrix

Hi! I'm not sure if I post this here or soemthing ^^"
But I've discovered that this build works pretty well as a Mire Trainer (The maker is inactive I think) So, yeah :) (Can provide more info if needed; Also is boss friendly)
@Catvrix

Hi! I'm not sure if I post this here or soemthing ^^"
But I've discovered that this build works pretty well as a Mire Trainer (The maker is inactive I think) So, yeah :) (Can provide more info if needed; Also is boss friendly)
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17