Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [List]Coli Builds 2.0[Update 24/10/22!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Catvrix

Thank you so much for the wonderful guide, I love how you've organized everything by tags and venue, and everything looks so easy to browse and pleasing to the eye!

It might be of interest that recently Jussie figured out that using a Ghostbuster / Ruins Raider build dragon + a Plague dragon with the same build in the Golem Workshop is a viable fodder training team, and I can confirm that they can even take down the bosses (Frost Delver and Stone Borer) if they are both at full health and zero breath, or near full health and over half-full breath.

The downside being, of course, that both dragons require the very expensive Eliminate, but they are the speediest GW fodder-leveling team I've used as of date.
@Catvrix

Thank you so much for the wonderful guide, I love how you've organized everything by tags and venue, and everything looks so easy to browse and pleasing to the eye!

It might be of interest that recently Jussie figured out that using a Ghostbuster / Ruins Raider build dragon + a Plague dragon with the same build in the Golem Workshop is a viable fodder training team, and I can confirm that they can even take down the bosses (Frost Delver and Stone Borer) if they are both at full health and zero breath, or near full health and over half-full breath.

The downside being, of course, that both dragons require the very expensive Eliminate, but they are the speediest GW fodder-leveling team I've used as of date.
@Skanti

Oh dang, that sounds cool and something I want to definitely test out! I will definitely look into it and add the information Jussie has to the guide, thank you very much!
@Skanti

Oh dang, that sounds cool and something I want to definitely test out! I will definitely look into it and add the information Jussie has to the guide, thank you very much!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix

You are welcome! c:

Now that the skipped first turn glitch is fixed, all sorts of new possibilities opened up, getting to hit one more time before the enemies means that you have more leeway in lots of things, like people trying out new elements in their Mire Flyers, for example!

I'm still in awe that people got a two-fodder Kelp Beds trainer going, too.
@Catvrix

You are welcome! c:

Now that the skipped first turn glitch is fixed, all sorts of new possibilities opened up, getting to hit one more time before the enemies means that you have more leeway in lots of things, like people trying out new elements in their Mire Flyers, for example!

I'm still in awe that people got a two-fodder Kelp Beds trainer going, too.
Updates as of Dec 6, 2018:

• Added Jussie's Information on using Ghostbuster/Ruins Raider in the Golem Workshop to both the Golem Workshop and Ghostlight Ruins! Shout out to @Skanti for informing me!

Please remember to feel free to remember to ping me to add a guide/build!
Updates as of Dec 6, 2018:

• Added Jussie's Information on using Ghostbuster/Ruins Raider in the Golem Workshop to both the Golem Workshop and Ghostlight Ruins! Shout out to @Skanti for informing me!

Please remember to feel free to remember to ping me to add a guide/build!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
Bumping a bit!
Bumping a bit!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix thanks for putting this out there. I let @Mohenjo know that you mentioned him in this thread and he was honored (he's my son and he lets me test some of his builds). I love that I can search through the type of builds for what I want on this list. Thanks again
@Catvrix thanks for putting this out there. I let @Mohenjo know that you mentioned him in this thread and he was honored (he's my son and he lets me test some of his builds). I love that I can search through the type of builds for what I want on this list. Thanks again
TjcrwIq.png
@kasey64

Ahhh, I'm honored! I'm glad Mohenjo is honored, and I'm glad that you enjoy how I've set the thread up! It means a lot to me, getting comments like this. <3 <3 <3
@kasey64

Ahhh, I'm honored! I'm glad Mohenjo is honored, and I'm glad that you enjoy how I've set the thread up! It means a lot to me, getting comments like this. <3 <3 <3
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix This is such a wonderful guide! I was actually (happily) surprised to see my guide already on here. I completely updated it today, and the current stats are now STR 126 / VIT 29 / QCK 49.
@Catvrix This is such a wonderful guide! I was actually (happily) surprised to see my guide already on here. I completely updated it today, and the current stats are now STR 126 / VIT 29 / QCK 49.
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
@flickermoon check this out
@flickermoon check this out
TjcrwIq.png
@ShadowTheEdgehog

I'll definitely update that bit of info shortly! I've been away a bit due to the holiday time, but I'm back and ready to update! Thanks so much for the info and for the build!
@ShadowTheEdgehog

I'll definitely update that bit of info shortly! I've been away a bit due to the holiday time, but I'm back and ready to update! Thanks so much for the info and for the build!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery