Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [List]Coli Builds 2.0[Update 24/10/22!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@Catvrix, so the build is not up to date? Thank you!
@Catvrix, so the build is not up to date? Thank you!
b6M3VPH.png
@Airys I'm not sure if the explanation for the Roost/Pools fodder is completely up to date in terms of turn order, but I have been using that build for months and it's given me no trouble!
@Airys I'm not sure if the explanation for the Roost/Pools fodder is completely up to date in terms of turn order, but I have been using that build for months and it's given me no trouble!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
Book marking
Book marking
qbjlfo.pnghTT9mDg.png
@MintTangle, thank you!
@MintTangle, thank you!
b6M3VPH.png
Holy moly, it's an update. An update that probably could've been done sooner except I've been in school!

Anyway, updated with Galtanaron's two-fodder Mage build for Golem Workshop!
Holy moly, it's an update. An update that probably could've been done sooner except I've been in school!

Anyway, updated with Galtanaron's two-fodder Mage build for Golem Workshop!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
replying to save :)
replying to save :)
mirror mirror in the lair
you’re quite pretty, yes, quite fair
ze8wEB3.png
SWBANNERTEXT.png
[quote name="Catvrix" date="2018-05-21 13:19:01" ] [size=5][b][u]133 Build[/b][/u][/size] [size=4]Thread link: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1420187][color=blue][u]here[/u][/color][/url][/size] [b]Build by:[/b] hayum (#104483) [b]Uses:[/b] Multiple versions of this build for both the Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds. It distinctly offers a variant for two levelers and one fodder, or a three team "shattered cannon" option for straight up farming the Beds. [b]Stats:[/b] Dragon one with 129 STR / 50 QCK, dragon two with 133 STR / 8 AGI / 9 VIT / 39 QCK, and dragon three with 8 AGI / 12 VIT / 71 QCK / [size=4][b]199 INT[/b][/size] [b]Suggested Elements:[/b] Ice, Lightning, and Nature are suggested elements. [b]Keywords:[/b] Three-Dragon Build, Shattered Cannon, Ice, Lightning, Nature [br] [/quote] @Catvrix ...The 133 Build should be 119 INT, not 199! (Easy typo, I know. I looked at it and thought, "wait, is there a way to get a stat to 199?" But sadly, there is not.)
Catvrix wrote on 2018-05-21 13:19:01:

133 Build
Thread link: here
Build by: hayum (#104483)
Uses: Multiple versions of this build for both the Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds. It distinctly offers a variant for two levelers and one fodder, or a three team "shattered cannon" option for straight up farming the Beds.
Stats: Dragon one with 129 STR / 50 QCK, dragon two with 133 STR / 8 AGI / 9 VIT / 39 QCK, and dragon three with 8 AGI / 12 VIT / 71 QCK / 199 INT
Suggested Elements: Ice, Lightning, and Nature are suggested elements.
Keywords: Three-Dragon Build, Shattered Cannon, Ice, Lightning, Nature

@Catvrix
...The 133 Build should be 119 INT, not 199!

(Easy typo, I know. I looked at it and thought, "wait, is there a way to get a stat to 199?" But sadly, there is not.)
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@WhySoDelirious
@WhySoDelirious
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
Time to bring this back for fest grinding time! Updates to come soon!
Time to bring this back for fest grinding time! Updates to come soon!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
Bumping again because I added in Amayai's Simple Element Per Venue, Mohenjo's Ghire Gorer build, and the build made by IndyMystery for no-elim build.
Bumping again because I added in Amayai's Simple Element Per Venue, Mohenjo's Ghire Gorer build, and the build made by IndyMystery for no-elim build.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery