Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [List]Coli Builds 2.0[Update 24/10/22!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
[center][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][/center]
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix jules i just realized youre the one hosting this got bless i want to have a build for every (fodder levelable) venue so this is so so good
@Catvrix jules i just realized youre the one hosting this got bless i want to have a build for every (fodder levelable) venue so this is so so good
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
Updated to here with Mohejo's Mire Mender build!
Updated to here with Mohejo's Mire Mender build!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix Quick heads up the Boreal Woods links are a bit outdated; the Brawler and Buster haven’t been updated for the revamp, but the Banisher’s fine. Also found Maki’s version of a Boreal trainer, which doesn’t seem to be listed here yet :0
@Catvrix Quick heads up the Boreal Woods links are a bit outdated; the Brawler and Buster haven’t been updated for the revamp, but the Banisher’s fine. Also found Maki’s version of a Boreal trainer, which doesn’t seem to be listed here yet :0
@Archeaoraptor

Thanks for the head's up, I'll fix them after the push this week. ^^

Just to clarify, the brawler and buster's stats aren't updated, but the banisher's are, and that's what needs editing, right? Otherwise I will add in Maki's version as well!
@Archeaoraptor

Thanks for the head's up, I'll fix them after the push this week. ^^

Just to clarify, the brawler and buster's stats aren't updated, but the banisher's are, and that's what needs editing, right? Otherwise I will add in Maki's version as well!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix Yup, you got it! And no problem; best of luck with the push & festival :>
@Catvrix Yup, you got it! And no problem; best of luck with the push & festival :>
Updated with Maki's guide, and a note that two boreal woods builds do not reflect the most recent updates to the Coli!
Updated with Maki's guide, and a note that two boreal woods builds do not reflect the most recent updates to the Coli!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
[center][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][/center]
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
So the Roost/Pools 2-Fodder Flyer is still a valid build? I've been pretty inactive for awhile and I'm losing track of which builds got outdated by the coli changes. Thank you to anyone who can let me know on this. [emoji=fae happy size=1]
So the Roost/Pools 2-Fodder Flyer is still a valid build? I've been pretty inactive for awhile and I'm losing track of which builds got outdated by the coli changes. Thank you to anyone who can let me know on this.
b6M3VPH.png
@Airys

I admit I missed this, but I believe that it has not been updated so in Roost not all dragons can be OHKO?
@Airys

I admit I missed this, but I believe that it has not been updated so in Roost not all dragons can be OHKO?
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery