Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 112
@SwampertScale pinging myself because this is too good to lose
@SwampertScale pinging myself because this is too good to lose
unknown.png
Amazing!
Mark!
Amazing!
Mark!
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
@sgkat Hi there! My graphics are already listed here under Character Stat Bars, and I've recently added some bio templates to the thread.

Thread link is still the same, but in case you need links to separate posts, here they are:
Stat Bars
Bio Layouts
EDIT: Added this one: Misc. Layouts

Thank you!
@sgkat Hi there! My graphics are already listed here under Character Stat Bars, and I've recently added some bio templates to the thread.

Thread link is still the same, but in case you need links to separate posts, here they are:
Stat Bars
Bio Layouts
EDIT: Added this one: Misc. Layouts

Thank you!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@WoollyWolfie
@WoollyWolfie
smJE8OK.jpg
Such a useful thread, thanks for making it <3
Bookmarking for later!
Such a useful thread, thanks for making it <3
Bookmarking for later!
NRIoOfa.png
@sgkat I'm not sure if this would be of any interest to add, but I have a resource of coli gifs - they're good for animated familiars that come from coli. =) [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2426970/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/484023610298859531/Basic-Coli-Gifs.gif[/img][/url][/center] Could I also be added to the pinglist?
@sgkat

I'm not sure if this would be of any interest to add, but I have a resource of coli gifs - they're good for animated familiars that come from coli. =)
Basic-Coli-Gifs.gif

Could I also be added to the pinglist?
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Ophionyx Thank you for bookmarking

@Myndris Of course it's a thing of interest to add! I'm rather behind on updating the thread, but you'll get another ping from me soon when I do my "New Resources!" update
@Ophionyx Thank you for bookmarking

@Myndris Of course it's a thing of interest to add! I'm rather behind on updating the thread, but you'll get another ping from me soon when I do my "New Resources!" update

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
New Resources!

A bunch of new things added to the thread! From the top:

@Myndris is hard at work putting together the animations of the Coli enemies for use in bios! As the images themselves are Flight Rising property, this resource has been put in Post 2

While a small part of what @XJSX is making is Western Zodiac signs for dragon bios, check out their lantern sidebars; they're gorgeous

@Cicide has made some shiny shiny double-pride badges; you can show off your flight pride and your LGBTQIA+ pride with one GIF! Bling bling!

@BloodyAngel12 has made some Tiny Pixel Pride Flags and Hearts

Some of you are probably familiar with @Disillusionist's character stat bars, the ones made from vista images. I have moved them from Post 5 to Post 10, as she has expanded her resource thread to include bio templates and templates for things like wishlists

Finally, @Saraceaser has found this imgur album of Coliseum headers, but does not know who made them. Anybody recognize the creator? I don't want to put them in the thread without credit

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @IgnisFlamel @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @GreywarenX @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor
New Resources!

A bunch of new things added to the thread! From the top:

@Myndris is hard at work putting together the animations of the Coli enemies for use in bios! As the images themselves are Flight Rising property, this resource has been put in Post 2

While a small part of what @XJSX is making is Western Zodiac signs for dragon bios, check out their lantern sidebars; they're gorgeous

@Cicide has made some shiny shiny double-pride badges; you can show off your flight pride and your LGBTQIA+ pride with one GIF! Bling bling!

@BloodyAngel12 has made some Tiny Pixel Pride Flags and Hearts

Some of you are probably familiar with @Disillusionist's character stat bars, the ones made from vista images. I have moved them from Post 5 to Post 10, as she has expanded her resource thread to include bio templates and templates for things like wishlists

Finally, @Saraceaser has found this imgur album of Coliseum headers, but does not know who made them. Anybody recognize the creator? I don't want to put them in the thread without credit

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @IgnisFlamel @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @GreywarenX @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@MittensTheKitten
AHHH super thread, just gonna ping myself so I can find it later. ^^
@MittensTheKitten
AHHH super thread, just gonna ping myself so I can find it later. ^^
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@sciophyte
pinging myself for later ^^
@sciophyte
pinging myself for later ^^
99lL7sM.gif Nba8ElM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
kHBaXec.png
3U79VnS.png
fkWjutW.png
VHmdVcB.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 112