Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Rosidela
Thankyou for making this available.
@Rosidela
Thankyou for making this available.
MRJWRkO.pngqvaEKmU.gifnE1f1a8.gif
@Rosoidela I tried to add a new filter view for the new venue, but the okay button is... off my screen. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to not be off the bottom of the screen, and I can't successfully create the new filter without clicking okay. I tried hitting enter instead, but that didn't work. Any thoughts? I am bad at spreadsheets, lol.
@Rosoidela I tried to add a new filter view for the new venue, but the okay button is... off my screen. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to not be off the bottom of the screen, and I can't successfully create the new filter without clicking okay. I tried hitting enter instead, but that didn't work. Any thoughts? I am bad at spreadsheets, lol.
@ShriektheMighty Huh. I've never actually had that issue before. Is your screen zoomed out to 100%? Otherwise, you could try pressing tab until the okay button is highlighted, and then press enter.

And I'm guessing the okay button is part of the popup that says you're editing a protected sheet, right? So if nothing else, you can always disable that by going to Data - Protected Sheets and Ranges - Clicking the li'l box (Which says, "Familiars except 3 ranges. Can edit (with warnings)") and then just deleting it.

Let me know if you still have problems! ^^
@ShriektheMighty Huh. I've never actually had that issue before. Is your screen zoomed out to 100%? Otherwise, you could try pressing tab until the okay button is highlighted, and then press enter.

And I'm guessing the okay button is part of the popup that says you're editing a protected sheet, right? So if nothing else, you can always disable that by going to Data - Protected Sheets and Ranges - Clicking the li'l box (Which says, "Familiars except 3 ranges. Can edit (with warnings)") and then just deleting it.

Let me know if you still have problems! ^^
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@Rosoidela My screen was zoomed out to 100%, which was why it was so frustrating that the okay button wasn't showing. It was the okay button to actually confirm the creation of a new filter, rather than the one about editing a protected sheet, but using tab worked perfectly. Thanks for the help!
@Rosoidela My screen was zoomed out to 100%, which was why it was so frustrating that the okay button wasn't showing. It was the okay button to actually confirm the creation of a new filter, rather than the one about editing a protected sheet, but using tab worked perfectly. Thanks for the help!
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? Love this sheet- I modified mine to include rarity as a tracked value & now it does everything I need it to.
Could I be added to the pinglist, please? Love this sheet- I modified mine to include rarity as a tracked value & now it does everything I need it to.
r63jyAi.png
Spreadsheets updated with the new Rockbreaker familiars. ^-^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred
Spreadsheets updated with the new Rockbreaker familiars. ^-^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred
@Rosoidela can you remove me from the pinglist please? :)
@Rosoidela can you remove me from the pinglist please? :)
Spreadsheets have been updated with the Chillriver Bucktooth and Fenfisher Flattail familiars. :D

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred
Spreadsheets have been updated with the Chillriver Bucktooth and Fenfisher Flattail familiars. :D

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred
@Rosoidela could you add me to the pinglist please? I love the spreadsheet, it's so helpful!!
@Rosoidela could you add me to the pinglist please? I love the spreadsheet, it's so helpful!!
Spreadsheets updated with the new Night of the Nocturne familiars. ^-^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred @Punapple
Spreadsheets updated with the new Night of the Nocturne familiars. ^-^

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @ReddZArtz @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu @Beezarre @Morvudd @Trinkenki @Tropickle @Kittycare @onetruerumor @Mattydogg @Enriana @Thoroughbred @Punapple
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44