Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 5x8! (ID #55555555)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
@Alphazi

Neat! Would you mind adding me to the ping list? Mobile is being weird ;-;
@Alphazi

Neat! Would you mind adding me to the ping list? Mobile is being weird ;-;
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@MeKat no worries, can do! sadly sheets don't work on mobile :/ which pinglists would you like to be on?
@MeKat no worries, can do! sadly sheets don't work on mobile :/ which pinglists would you like to be on?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

All of them please ^^
@Alphazi

All of them please ^^
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@MeKat gotcha! i'll add you now :D
@MeKat gotcha! i'll add you now :D
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi

Oh heavens it is almost time for 5x8?! I’m going to have to ask the breeding team if they want to take another swing at things. I remember we came incredibly close last time.
@Alphazi

Oh heavens it is almost time for 5x8?! I’m going to have to ask the breeding team if they want to take another swing at things. I remember we came incredibly close last time.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Hi yes I'm back
Can someone add me to the pinglist I don't think I can edit sheets from my iPad
Hi yes I'm back
Can someone add me to the pinglist I don't think I can edit sheets from my iPad
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@warriorjames yeah, it always comes up out of nowhere :'D 4x8 is almost a year old already! i'll make my first estimate in a bit, if that will help for you guys to plan ^^ i'm still in shock you guys got 01 last time LOL

@GalacticExplorer sure thing! which ones would you like?
@warriorjames yeah, it always comes up out of nowhere :'D 4x8 is almost a year old already! i'll make my first estimate in a bit, if that will help for you guys to plan ^^ i'm still in shock you guys got 01 last time LOL

@GalacticExplorer sure thing! which ones would you like?
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
hello all! it's time for our first estimate!! [emoji=spiral star size=1] #54244740 hatched at 10:11 am FR! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54244740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542448/54244740_350.png[/img] [/url] since i show you guys the progress, i'm going to start writing this up in a format i can copy-paste; i've essentially been doing that with more added mid-text flair, so now i can [s]be honest with myself[/s] make it streamlined for y'all and easier for me [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [b]51636[/b] dragons have hatched between [b]#54193104[/b] (start) and [b]#54244740[/b] (current) between 8/5/19 12:25 pm FR and 8/7/19 10:11 am FR. that's 45 hours and14 minutes, or 2714, meaning our current hatchrate is [b]19.026 dragons per minute[/b]! there are 1310815 dragons left until 5x8. with the current hatchrate of 19.026, the current hatch estimate is in 68896.737, which is [u]6 weeks, 5 days, 20 hours, and 16[/u] from when the last dragon hatched, or [b]Monday, September 23rd at 6:27 am FR[/b]! i'll update the front page now! remember, we are still a long ways away from hatching; this date is [b]extremely loose[/b]. come the next estimate, i will provide a range based on the different hatchrates i record! as we get closer, the estimates will be much more accurate. plan in advance, start breeding now for those 3-5 egg nests, and stock up on unhatched eggs! @Marge @parasites @RoseofRomania @2020 @AoiNoRyuu @SolnaSuon @Keriae @Morzelus @Idyll @Auraea @Vullaby @Pufferheart @MollyMerula @squidspeaker @Valyrie @Meyoline @Etuisen @Lixue @FreeToFly @Aterna @Nicolle @mayanaz @Abyssdrake @FairyForestKing @Foxe @MoonlitCacti @Scythis @Bast6415 @AlexTheTrashBin @VoidedMortal @TastyPastry @XNeox @wyvernaura888 @LynxieRG @Daemonengrau @Solisk @Rvan @Shakalaka @MeKat @Xeyla @Midorikage @Foxtavia
hello all! it's time for our first estimate!!

#54244740 hatched at 10:11 am FR!

54244740_350.png

since i show you guys the progress, i'm going to start writing this up in a format i can copy-paste; i've essentially been doing that with more added mid-text flair, so now i can be honest with myself make it streamlined for y'all and easier for me

51636 dragons have hatched between #54193104 (start) and #54244740 (current) between 8/5/19 12:25 pm FR and 8/7/19 10:11 am FR. that's 45 hours and14 minutes, or 2714, meaning our current hatchrate is 19.026 dragons per minute!

there are 1310815 dragons left until 5x8. with the current hatchrate of 19.026, the current hatch estimate is in 68896.737, which is 6 weeks, 5 days, 20 hours, and 16 from when the last dragon hatched, or Monday, September 23rd at 6:27 am FR! i'll update the front page now!

remember, we are still a long ways away from hatching; this date is extremely loose. come the next estimate, i will provide a range based on the different hatchrates i record! as we get closer, the estimates will be much more accurate. plan in advance, start breeding now for those 3-5 egg nests, and stock up on unhatched eggs!

@Marge @parasites @RoseofRomania @2020 @AoiNoRyuu @SolnaSuon @Keriae @Morzelus @Idyll @Auraea @Vullaby @Pufferheart @MollyMerula @squidspeaker @Valyrie @Meyoline @Etuisen @Lixue @FreeToFly @Aterna @Nicolle @mayanaz @Abyssdrake @FairyForestKing @Foxe @MoonlitCacti @Scythis @Bast6415 @AlexTheTrashBin @VoidedMortal @TastyPastry @XNeox @wyvernaura888 @LynxieRG @Daemonengrau @Solisk @Rvan @Shakalaka @MeKat @Xeyla @Midorikage @Foxtavia
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@warriorjames sorry for the second ping; i saw you weren't on the pinglist so i wanted to let you know of the rough estimate above!
@warriorjames sorry for the second ping; i saw you weren't on the pinglist so i wanted to let you know of the rough estimate above!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
the first estimate is the fall equinox, huh? that's interesting